Lastest chapter discussion

1333435363739»

Comments

• hi please i'm now in ch 420 and i want to ask if Li Qiye he will come back to take Chen Baojiao / Chi Xiaodie / Li Shuangyan
     /  to Continue  his travel and what ch is that
  • LQY comes back to Mortal Emperor World in the 900's and meets the ladies again at 950.
  • Is there any big battle or big event in Buddhist Burial Plateau arc which last form more several chapters?
  • Jylenn said:
    LQY comes back to Mortal Emperor World in the 900's and meets the ladies again at 950.
    ythank u for answer and i ask about Lan Yunzhu
     iam now in ch 608 and he gone i ask if she know he is a live or not  and if he come to here or not
  • The only place LQY ever goes back to is Mortal Emperor World, other than that he's only moving forward towards his goal. Once he leaves a world he's either explored everything he was curious about, or decided whatever treasures he missed weren't fated to be his. Lan Yunzhu is his fiancé from ghost world? Once the heavens will returns and travel between worlds is possible again you can expect she will be coming around.
  • re-reading the novel from the start currently finishing the Sacred nether world arc, what happened to the sacred  nether world after LQY destroyed the Ancestral Land? also what chapter will he meet his Old Woman fiancee?
  • elof said:
    re-reading the novel from the start currently finishing the Sacred nether world arc, what happened to the sacred  nether world after LQY destroyed the Ancestral Land? also what chapter will he meet his Old Woman fiancee?
    After that arc the Sacred Nether World loses its importance. Only Lan Yunzhu will be a reoccurring character ( Mortal Emperor World ~ early 1700s and 10th world ~ early 2100s) and i think the Ghost City ancestor gets mentioned again when Li Qiye says goodbye to the 9 worlds. Who do you mean with Old Woman fiancee? Lan Yunzhu ? or the Ancient Ghost City master ? or the Snow Ghost Tribe woman ?
  • edited September 23
    Kryos said:
    elof said:
    re-reading the novel from the start currently finishing the Sacred nether world arc, what happened to the sacred  nether world after LQY destroyed the Ancestral Land? also what chapter will he meet his Old Woman fiancee?
    After that arc the Sacred Nether World loses its importance. Only Lan Yunzhu will be a reoccurring character ( Mortal Emperor World ~ early 1700s and 10th world ~ early 2100s) and i think the Ghost City ancestor gets mentioned again when Li Qiye says goodbye to the 9 worlds. Who do you mean with Old Woman fiancee? Lan Yunzhu ? or the Ancient Ghost City master ? or the Snow Ghost Tribe woman ?
    Lan Yunzhu, since he teases her that when they first met.  Thanks for answering my questions.
  • What chapter does LQY reveal to the Mortal World his 13 Fate palaces along with his 4 immortal physiques?
  • edited November 6
    Hi I just started reading the novel (ch-54) but the more I read the more confused I stay so I hope there's someone that may help with these quick questions.

1- Are longevity laws the laws used to cultivate the life wheel?
    2- Aren't the type of physiques being mortal, houtian, xiantian, king, saint and immortal? so why in chapter 53 li shuangyan says that she have a emperor physique?
    3- emperor laws and immortal laws are the same thing right?
    4- true fate is the soul right?
    5- what changes in the body when someone has a breakthrough? I am talking about the physique, life wheel or the fate palace do they change in some way?
    6- what's directly related with cultivation? For example the physique, life wheel or the fate palace because the dantian is less discussed in this novel
    7- oh right forgot this question what's the cultivation of the protectors of mc sect because first it said that protector mo has heaven mandate cultivation but when the mc returns to the sect after going to nine saint demon gate the elders question if the mc could really defeat someone (that xu guy with a cultivation in the heaven mandate) with a cultivation equal to the sectional leaders of their sect (mc sect) shouldn't be a cultivation equal to the protectors of their sect?
    Sorry about these dumb questions

• edited November 7
    I think I am posting this for the second time but well I have a few questions so I hope someone can answer them

1- what are longevity laws? Laws used to cultivate the life wheel?
    2- true fate is the soul right?
    3- when longevity blood is created where it go? It stays in the life wheel or go to the fate palace or the physique?
    4- what is a emperor physique? Shouldn't only exist mortal, houtian, xiantian, king, saint and immortal?
    5- fate merit and merit laws are the same right?
    6- emperor laws and immortal laws too are the same right?
    7- and what is directly related with cultivation for example when someone has a breakthrough and that thing has a change for example the physique, life wheel and the fate palace

PS: just started reading and sorry for my english

• BlooDeity said:
    I think I am posting this for the second time but well I have a few questions so I hope someone can answer them

1- what are longevity laws? Laws used to cultivate the life wheel?
    2- true fate is the soul right?
    3- when longevity blood is created where it go? It stays in the life wheel or go to the fate palace or the physique?
    4- what is a emperor physique? Shouldn't only exist mortal, houtian, xiantian, king, saint and immortal?
    5- fate merit and merit laws are the same right?
    6- emperor laws and immortal laws too are the same right?
    7- and what is directly related with cultivation for example when someone has a breakthrough and that thing has a change for example the physique, life wheel and the fate palace

PS: just started reading and sorry for my english

I wouldn't worry about the name variations, not really important. Emperor physique isn't a thing, it should be King Physique. Any instance with emperor physique is a mistake unless it is part of the name. True Fate is essentially the soul.
  • 1.Yes, and it is what make the longevity blood.
    3.Physique I think.
    7. Your cultivation is related the lofe Whell and the fate palace
     Some points will make your Whell grater and others will make you have more fate palaces.

• 1 -Can someone please tell me what happens/happened to the ghost devourer ?

2 - Will Li Qiye ever teach or give anything else to Li Shuangyan and Chen Baojiao ?

3 - What does he teach/give to Mei Suyao ( Immortal Bone Girl ), Ming Yexue ( The third stone that Li Qiye got from the Bi'an Beastworld ) and Bai Jianzhen ( the Sword Godess girl ) if he teach/gives anything at all ?
  • i am pretty sure he gave  some battle formation to all the girls who followed him to the 10th world and it seemed to be a strong one but since he went to the three immortal worlds they didn't appear again, 
  • Can someone remind me the name of one of MC's love interest who joined a Buddhist society in MC's absence and become Bodhisattva? Considering reading this story again and I want to look up spoilers for this particular woman. It just bothered me so much when I first heard about it.

Actually, I think this is mead.
  • princess zhou of middle continent kingdom?
  • Can someone remind me the name of one of MC's love interest who joined a Buddhist society in MC's absence and become Bodhisattva? Considering reading this story again and I want to look up spoilers for this particular woman. It just bothered me so much when I first heard about it.

Zhan'er and Su'er. I'm not really sure about Zhan'er's full name but Su'er's full name is Qian Suyan. Su'er is the one who is about to ascend btw.
  • Salante said:
    Can someone remind me the name of one of MC's love interest who joined a Buddhist society in MC's absence and become Bodhisattva? Considering reading this story again and I want to look up spoilers for this particular woman. It just bothered me so much when I first heard about it.

Zhan'er and Su'er. I'm not really sure about Zhan'er's full name but Su'er's full name is Qian Suyan. Su'er is the one who is about to ascend btw.
    Thanks dude. Wasn't aware that there were two. This story, man...
    Actually, I think this is mead.
  • Has Di Shi attacked the Lesser Deva World yet?
  • edited December 1
    Suran said:
    Has Di Shi attacked the Lesser Deva World yet?
    No, and he probaly won't.
    From what I understand, he will use all the plateau to attack the OTH.