Lastest chapter discussion

Comments

• After LQY's departure to the 10th world, do we get side stories of other characters(the maids and other characters) or is it just the same him going here and there finding a maid or temporary maid and massacring everyone ?
  • After LQY's departure to the 10th world, do we get side stories of other characters(the maids and other characters) or is it just the same him going here and there finding a maid or temporary maid and massacring everyone ?
    He takes his maids to 10th world so no.
  • Well I meant after the adventures of the other characters in the 10th world  and what's the heaven's weapon scripture and what's the deal with the bone sea, vortex etc in heaven's spirit world.
  • in which chapter will the golden crow and Ye guy dies?
  • Golden crow dies in chapter 872.

Ye Qincheng dies in chapter 897.
  • What happens to Mei?
  • How many new IE's are there after Li Qiye and who are they? 
  • Li qi ye didn't stay long in 10th world so there was only one IE coming up
    he's the brother of that girl in the medecine world if i don't remember wrong (don't remember his name)
  • Mei Ao Xue bro of Mei Ao Nan becomes the new IE (read in past spoilers). What I want to know is what happens to Mei Ao Nan? She is a bit too Arrogant. 
  • as far as i remember she went in evading era or something 
  • as far as i remember she went in evading era or something 
    She and her brother, but her brother comes in being before.
  • Complete cultivation levels?
  • So in the most recent translated chapters, Li Qiye used the Heaven's Will Crystal Physique (an Immortal Physique similar to the Diamond Physique). I was under the impression that he would only cultivate 4 Immortal Physiques (Hell Suppressing, Void Imperfection, Soaring Immortal, and Sky Cleaver). Technically the Crystal Physique isn't from the Physique Scripture, but I thought the hard limit for LQY was 4 physiques? So I guess he will personally cultivate 5 Immortal Physiques now? Excluding all the ones he makes from the Pot Treasure he gets from the Buddhist Platform.
  • The name make some people misunderstand, the Heaven's Will Crystal Physique isn't a Immortal Physique, or a Physique in truth, is a Heaven's Will Secret Law that chance the physique(Not the Physique with majuscule)  from the user.

• Thank you for the answer! That makes a lot more sense, I must have forgotten that explanation when it was introduced
  • is one of the woman that our mc taught a lesbian ?
  • edited September 2017
    Does that girl quirong wanxue form that ghost tribe he Also kissed her does she join him?
  • Does mc take Chi Xiaodie Li Shuangyan and Chen Baojiao and the chick with the immortal bone and the girl who is his fiancé from the thousand rivers school I think her name started with LAN and magu?

plz help me out been trying to find out for awhile 
  • Mortal Emperor World: Li Shuangyan, Chen Baojiao, Mei Su Yao, Bai Jian Zhen, Su Yonghuang, Zi Cuining, Ma Gu, 4 Blood Clan females, Blood Bull God Demon, South Emperor, Su Zhen, Old Xian, Tyrant Tiger and Yellow Dragon (**)

Sacred Nether World: Lan Yun Zhu.

Stone Medicine World: Lady Zi Yan, Jian Wushuang, Long Jingxian, Yuan Caihe, Thousand Pine Ancestor, Miao Chan(*), Ming Ye Xue and Prison Beast Earth(**), Long Xiao/Yellow Silk Girl (**)

Heaven Spirit World: Sima Yujian, Fairy Zhai Yue(*).

(*) Miao Chan ascended with help of a Hoof Heaven Valley IE general and the circumstances of Zhai Yue s Ascension weren't mentioned clearly.
    (**) Came originally from the 10th world.

Complete List of all who follow him. Chi Xiaodie is the only one of the six you mentioned who doesn't follow him.

• edited September 2017
    Thanks Kryos  appreciate it I don't know about you guys but after reading about how hard of a life mc has I want a happy ending for him would be awsome if he could become immortal and his harem as well as his friends and followers I belive there is a possibility of  higher planes which would be cool!

2.i heard mc gets his cultivation destroyed and makes his own cultivation with a tree or something instead with fruits could someone explain this to me plz on what it's and how it works?

3. What happens to Miao Chan does mc kill her or does she join him?

4. Why doesn't chi xiao die follow him?

• I don't see him settling down happily, he's on a constant quest for knowledge. This could be because he's trying to find a guarantee he will succeed in his crusade to fight that final fight all the IE's attempt though. He doesn't really want to live forever either, I imagine the man is TIRED down to his very SOUL after existing since the Desolate Era. The tree is a bit complicated, he couldn't use his I.E. cultivation where he was so he discards that system and makes his own system that is compatible with both systems introduced at that point. He's cultivating his new system as he creates it, more fruits is similar to more Fate Palaces is how it seems. Except each seed of the fruit also contains a dao so you could say he's not so much cultivating as he is creating the system others will use and he's able to use the system he's creating. An example is he wrote the Physique Scripture others will use in his new system.
  • That's pretty badass and ik what you mean I just this mc gets happy ending has one of the most tragic lives I've read
  • Best thing is everyone sees him as an ant because they are cultivating on a different system from him so they bully him. We all know what happens next of course lol. I honestly wouldn't mind a bit of a tragic ending to this story. Win the final fight and then show the end of his existence as a form of release for the poor man. Lol he could even troll them all and replace the cultivation system with his tree just as a final middle finger Dark Crow style.
  • Ragnarock said:

3. What happens to Miao Chan does mc kill her or does she join him?

4. Why doesn't chi xiao die follow him?

3-None, she go to 10 world, and enters something similar do Heavenly Dao Academy, where MC talk a bit with her, but nothing more.

4-Don't said what happens to her. We know that she isn't in Maid Formation, but nothing more.
  • It's been a while since I read about her but as I recall her story she missed her chance, LQY doesn't deliver good fortune to your door more than once. If you leave his side voluntarily he won't come find you a second time; he's too busy treasure hunting, woman collecting, exploring the mysteries of the universe, killing those who can't see the big friggin Mt Tai, and preparing for a final battle I suspect the author has forgotten about at this point.
  • Didn't Miao Chan join him after coming to the 10th world?
  • True shame kinda liked her character
  • Jylenn said:
    It's been a while since I read about her but as I recall her story she missed her chance, LQY doesn't deliver good fortune to your door more than once. If you leave his side voluntarily he won't come find you a second time; he's too busy treasure hunting, woman collecting, exploring the mysteries of the universe, killing those who can't see the big friggin Mt Tai, and preparing for a final battle I suspect the author has forgotten about at this point.
    But she hasn't been given a chance.In fact, they've never even met face to face.
  • When does Li Qiye break the seal on his dao foundation?