Lastest chapter discussion

Comments

• Rah said:
    Does Li Shuang Yan stay with the MC throughout the story?

Taryn said:

Can you give info on the current harem members?

Well, Don't know if there was some error : 

1.   Li Shuang Yan little princess from Nine Saint Demon Gate, later she become curiuos of MC (forgot the trigger). Later she follow him to his sect and ask him to teach her some technique ( I forgot what it was). MC think her talent too poor and not worthy to become his disciple so she become his maid instead (after her long internal struggle).

Does this answer your question? :D
    my grammar sucks ;(
  • Kind of, but I'm curious if they get separated or if she always follows him and what does he do for her
  • He gets separated a lot of times with his students when he goes looking for his stuff (going to other worlds, he's currently the only person qualified/survive to travel freely between worlds, until he repairs the teleport gateways).

The gateways got destroyed when one of his disciples, the Black Dragon King fought the latest Immortal Emperor Ta Kong(?). Both die btw, this also shows that some cultivators can fight against the Heaven's chosen and kill them.

Here's how he deals with his disciples, he teaches them, makes them physically strong and stuff, then leaves them to their devices and after some time comes back to see their progress and see if they're worth the trouble.
  • thanks
  • H_C_L said:
    MC was that 13 year old sheperd boy kidnapped by the Heavenly Demon Cave (forgot actual name), his soul was "transplanted" to the Yin Crow, all planned out by an "old" man who is also trapped in that cave. So far, his past with the old man hasn't been cleared up. I think the old man wanted a foster son or something, also a weapon against the ruling party at that time who are actually from the 10th world (exiled?), and also as the guardian of the Nine Worlds after massacring that particular party, he killed alot during this time, and I mean A LOT!

1) To get to the end of times and fight the final battle, and whatever that is, it's been responsible for killing lots of ascended Immortal Emperor and "Great Fairy Kings" (MTL term, can someone tell me what it really means?) and he intends to find out why.

in MTL ( if u use bing or Gtrans ) "fairy" = immortal.. so fairy king = immortal emperor ..the tenth world ruled by "protoss" or god race, so i think the peak cultivation at the tenth world called God emperor..
  • Rah said:
    Does Li Shuang Yan stay with the MC throughout the story?
    Li shuang yan, chen baojiao, mei suyao and magu follow the MC to the tenth world with some of MC's past follower,. but they get separated in the buffer zone between the 9th n 10th world cuz MC know he will get ambushed..
  • not have sex?
  • edited July 2016
    Who is the old man chained up in front of the merit law palaces?

This is from chapter 26

In front of the shrine, a man with great stature could be found sitting down in a cultivating position. One couldn’t guess his age because of his long, messy hair and untrimmed beard that covered his entire face.There were weeds and grass that had grown around his body; who knows how long the man had been sitting there?

The eyes of the man remained shut; if it wasn’t for his regular and consistent breathing, people would have thought that this was a dried up corpse.

However, the most surprising thing was that his arms and legs were constrained by huge, metal chains. Other people may not know, but Li Qi Ye recognized that these chains were made from Black Spider Consolidated Steel, an extremely rare metal of immortal grade.

What kind of person would be worthy of having chains made from Black Spider steel? Not only that, it seemed that the man in front of him was willing to be imprisoned instead of being forced.

Seeing Li Qi Ye’s interest towards the man in front of the shrine, Nan Huai Ren softly whispered:

-This is the protector of the triangular building; no one knows his background or origin.

-Why is he chained there?

Li Qi Ye questioned while staring at the man.

Nan Huai Ren shook his head and responded:

-No one knows; I’m afraid no one in the entire sect knows the answer to that question. It is said that he had been chained there for a long time; my master doesn’t even know why. Some say that he was a disciple of the sect; however, he had committed a grave offense, and that is why he is chained there.

Li Qi Ye tilted his head and stopped the conversation. He instead, went into the triangular building with Nan Huai Ren.

Once they were in the building, the chained man opened his eyes. The ensuing gaze possessed an extremely fearful atmosphere; it was as if he could see through the infinity and tear open the primordial cosmos. This gaze would make Royal Nobles and Enlightened Beings tremble with fear. However, he then closed his eyes; it was like nothing had happened.

• this novel is addicting, even not too good

and the translation pace is amazing
  • what chapter does they(mc's people) find out that mc is the dark crow?

• lucazeera said:
    not have sex?
    He will have sex... Sigh pervert.

Gau Ban said:
    Who is the old man chained up in front of the merit law palaces?

This is from chapter 26

In front of the shrine, a man with great stature could be found sitting down in a cultivating position. One couldn’t guess his age because of his long, messy hair and untrimmed beard that covered his entire face.There were weeds and grass that had grown around his body; who knows how long the man had been sitting there?

The eyes of the man remained shut; if it wasn’t for his regular and consistent breathing, people would have thought that this was a dried up corpse.

However, the most surprising thing was that his arms and legs were constrained by huge, metal chains. Other people may not know, but Li Qi Ye recognized that these chains were made from Black Spider Consolidated Steel, an extremely rare metal of immortal grade.

What kind of person would be worthy of having chains made from Black Spider steel? Not only that, it seemed that the man in front of him was willing to be imprisoned instead of being forced.

Seeing Li Qi Ye’s interest towards the man in front of the shrine, Nan Huai Ren softly whispered:

-This is the protector of the triangular building; no one knows his background or origin.

-Why is he chained there?

Li Qi Ye questioned while staring at the man.

Nan Huai Ren shook his head and responded:

-No one knows; I’m afraid no one in the entire sect knows the answer to that question. It is said that he had been chained there for a long time; my master doesn’t even know why. Some say that he was a disciple of the sect; however, he had committed a grave offense, and that is why he is chained there.

Li Qi Ye tilted his head and stopped the conversation. He instead, went into the triangular building with Nan Huai Ren.

Once they were in the building, the chained man opened his eyes. The ensuing gaze possessed an extremely fearful atmosphere; it was as if he could see through the infinity and tear open the primordial cosmos. This gaze would make Royal Nobles and Enlightened Beings tremble with fear. However, he then closed his eyes; it was like nothing had happened.

I don't quite remember this, but I believe he is Liu San Jian or San Gui Ye's brother.  I don't want to reread ahead because I'm trying to enjoy the translation.  But I think my memory should be right.
  • So any info regarding the Stone Egg which appears in chap. 235 after the stone tablet absorbs the precious water at the end of the road
  • Hello, does Li Qi Ye also groom the sect master? Did he give her a merit law from the scripture?
  • so what chapter does Li Qi Ye attack the heavenly jewel kingdom?
  • so what chapter does Li Qi Ye attack the heavenly jewel kingdom?
    I have read till 380 and as of now he doesent attack the kingdom, his sect gets attacked by it because they think the cleansing incense sect isnt cooperating with nine saint gate and war god temple anymore so MC comes out with the ancestors of these two and scares the shit out of them then another ancestor from enemy ancient country comes and MC uses the stone guardians at nine saint to rek them
  • Who is little silly?
  • Alverost said:
    Who is little silly?
    You are probably referring to Magu. Read the harem description in the first page.
  • Alverost said:
    Who is little silly?
    I have read till chapter 500 and MC meets magu only one time, she's the ancestor of heavenly dao temple but has barely been seen by others because she cultivates an immortal phisique which requires long term sleeping as a form of cultivation and upon completion it is said to grant eternal life. Magu is supposedly the first one to advance so much because of her determination ( its so difficult  you could sleep for a thousands years and still be at palace formation ). So they have a short but moving reunion and MC tells her to continue cultivating as she is very close to reaching completion, so they say farewell to each other.
  • edited August 2016
    mm, in the translation MC was looking for someone called little silly in the ridge, but he couldn't find it , but he got a dao bone?
  • Who is the frog in the latest translation? chap 125? what chapter will li qi ye capture it?
  • Who is the frog in the latest translation? chap 125? what chapter will li qi ye capture it?
    Yes and it's actually a heavenly cauldron once used by the Alchemist god
  • What was the name of the sect he became leader of after his first return to his world and where he had to marry a Su girl that was in the middle of some transformation so she was ugly i think?

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• Around what chapter doesn MC reveal or unintentionally reveal his amazing former identity to someone?
  • So far he never revealed his identity to those that already didnt know it.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• H_C_L said:
    fight back, just that they went after one of the Yin Crow's disciple that time. That's why most of the 10th world "grandpas" hate him so much that they ambushed the MC during his ascension, almost killing him.

hey if im not wrong MC is cultivate some death law or something from the book of death(he got it from first grave?) and he got three soul,and If im not wrong again from what i read in mtl as long as this three soul is not destroyed he cant die unless from natural cause like old age(when basically its probably a few thousand/maybe million years lol) just like voldemort in harry potter though i dont know if hes already hide those three soul yet,what i want to know is that three soul already got destroyed when hes go to 10th world since you said they almost killing him?im only read until around 600++,too lazy to continue haha.
  • They couldnt kill him in the 10th world , but they locked him up in a special seal which he could leave only if he discarded his cultivation.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• can someone tell me when baojiao become li qi ye disciple? until the latest translation now, she didnt has any role except attack li qi ye once 
  • She becomes his maid a few chapters after they return from secret ground outing.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• They couldnt kill him in the 10th world , but they locked him up in a special seal which he could leave only if he discarded his cultivation.
    he will find another way to leave?
  • No he discarded his cultivation.

今晚想跟我上床吗?