Lastest chapter discussion

edited October 2016 in Emperor's Domination
Raws: http://www.qidian.com/Book/3258971.aspx
TL: https://pathoftranslation.wordpress.com/projects/emperors-domination/

Any more background regarding the MC besides what's initially given?
What role does the Empress, Golden Dragon and the bamboo he planted play later in the novel?

Tagged:

Comments

• Any spoiler will be great. Btw up to now they haven't talk about those characters yet, I wonder if the autor will ever do so...
  • No one has read ahead? :(
  • Dont seem like it, translated chapters seems Ok, will try to read with mtl if its understandable :persevere: 
  • when people of the sect will stop looking down the MC?
  • edited June 2016
    Well I'm MTl'd it until h 11++, its good ,,but its give me a bad feeling ... ..if i didn't remember it wrong only 1 of his past follower who still alive vow to follow him in his journey.. 2 of his past female follower become a budhist (one of them is his past hareem member, she become the new LORD BUDDHA), the other one refuse to follow him coz she doesn't want him to see her dead.. its make me have doubt in his present hareem member's loyalty.. 
  • Well I'm MTl'd it until h 11++, its good ,,but its give me a bad feeling ... ..if i didn't remember it wrong only 1 of his past follower who still alive vow to follow him in his journey.. 2 of his past female follower become a budhist (one of them is his past hareem member, she become the new LORD BUDDHA), the other one refuse to follow him coz she doesn't want him to see her dead.. its make me have doubt in his present hareem member's loyalty.. 
    Can you give info on the current harem members?
  • edited June 2016

Taryn said:

Well I'm MTl'd it until h 11++, its good ,,but its give me a bad feeling ... ..if i didn't remember it wrong only 1 of his past follower who still alive vow to follow him in his journey.. 2 of his past female follower become a budhist (one of them is his past hareem member, she become the new LORD BUDDHA), the other one refuse to follow him coz she doesn't want him to see her dead.. its make me have doubt in his present hareem member's loyalty.. 

Well, Don't know if there was some error : 

1.   Li Shuang Yan little princess from Nine Saint Demon Gate, later she become curiuos of MC (forgot the trigger). Later she follow him to his sect and ask him to teach her some technique ( I forgot what it was). MC think her talent too poor and not worthy to become his disciple so she become his maid instead (after her long internal struggle).

2.    Chen Baojiao princess from Heavenly Bao Kingdom, she is bethroted to the son of heaven from heavenly god sect, she did’nt agree with the marriage, I forgot exactly where she first meet MC, she hate his arrogant at first until MC reveal the secret of chen clan, chen clan is not the original royal family, the true royal family is jiang clan, CB grandmother come from jiang clan and the queen of the kingdom at that time until she married CB granpa (Chen clan), because of her love to her husband their offspring is named after her husband (Chen).

MC said CB got a powerful lineage from her grandmother (jiang clan) and he can help her to get the blood line power in exchange she become his maidservant and follow him to the peak of the world.she refused at first thinking than he is an arrogant kid., later she become crippled, I don’t remember the detail about it but Its related to the arranged marriage.later MC give her assylum and restore her fix + help her get the bloodline power. Thus she become his follower.

3.    Pool butterfly (MTL name) , princess from Lion kingdom , she meet MC when he teach her brother the roar technique, she too hate his arrogant (MC always called every woman ‘little girl’)

I skip some chapter in this arch until the imperial academy arc (still in lion kingdom) where mei suyao first appear so I didn’t get the detail how she fall in love with MC, but she didn’t become MC follower/Maidservant. Her talent is too poor( LSY and CB is far better, they are considered as jenius) so she just stay in lion kingdom.

4.    Nasuka Princess (MTL name), princess of ancient kingdom (forgot its name), one of MC past friend. She didn’t have any friend until MC got to her garden, at that time MC is spying at her kingdom so he use fake identity, they become friend until finaly nasuka fall in love with MC. Later MC leave After finishing his job ( I don’t remember MC tell nasuka he gonna leave or not) but nasuka finaly leave her kingdom to find him, later she found that MC is actualy yin Crow, she is not immortal, so in order to meet MC in the future she preserve her life by becoming a mummy in ghost ship. They meet again when MC + LSY + CB engage with the enemy at ghost ship, nasuka avatar come and help him. When nasuka saw CB and LSY she told them to be careful of MC and telling them that MC is a liar (she fell betrayed by MC lie and think that MC just use her for his benefit). Later when fully awake, MC meet her at Buddhist monastery and tell her his reason for not using his real identity and lie to her. She angry at first then later forgive him and then he leave. Later when they met again, MC ask her to join him but she refuse, tell him that she didn’t have enough time and she can only survive for another hundreds year. MC then tell her that he can make her immortal but she refuse again saying that she didn’t want him to see her dead ( I think it is indicating that M journey is very dangerous ).

5.    Mei suyao, saint from eastern river, one of the genius of younger generation (better than LSY and CB) she has a lot of follower because her aura and temperament, she meet MC several time but its not that significant, later when the tree of the world arc, MC and her got suck together at some place (sorry don’t remember)  she try to use MC to break an array but MC knew her plan and paralyz her, MC tease her and threating to rape her, she feel realy scared that time (I didn’t remember either MC make her naked or just open her collar), but finaly MC get some mercy for her and threating that he will rape her if she act like that again (sly and manipulative)to him. Later when she ask her master about MC her master tell her that she shouldn’t provoke him, but didn’t tell the detail about MC telling that he is a Taboo, later she meet MC several time and MC tell her that her way of cultivation is wrong, and give her some tip, she follow his suggestion and change her way of cultivation but her temperament and aura become different even lose some of her follower coz she is more silent than before (she is an active preacher before). Later she know a bit about MC from her master and she ask MC that she want to follow him. MC then ask her to sit in his lap, when she sit in his lap MC pour some of his memory to her. from his memory she can feel how MC journey is, sometimes she laugh, sometime she cry until finaly she cry on MC shoulder. MC ask her again wheter she want to follow him or not and then she said yes.

6.    Magu, MC past student, mathriach of heaven, before meeting MC, magu is a very stupid child that even her parents give up on her. and then she meet MC, MC taught her the cultivation on longevity so she can become an immortal. Later MC come to heaven and meet mogu, MC didn’t reveal his identity and mogu is still sleeping in her chamber( coz her cultivation require long sleep) but her awareness is active so she can talk with MC. Magu then know that the person she talking with is MC and then open the chamber’s door. She want to wake up but MC told her that it can disturb her cultivation but she still insist, MC then sit beside her bed and take her arm, she tell him that she know someday MC will get out of fairy magic hole (MTL name), short reunion and then she feel asleep again. They meet again when MC is being surround by enemy, magu is fully  wake up help MC slay the enemy. At night magu lay in MC lap and ask him did she make him proud? And MC say yes, saying that only magu can success at longevity cultivation. Its reveal that MC take magu as his disciple because MC see a strong desire for knowledge in magu eyes, magu then tell MC that its because she want to prove that she is not worthless and she can study like other child. Magu tell MC that she want to follow him but MC refuse her, telling that her journey is a peaceful one (just like her sleep) not a bloody one like him. But magu argue that she cultivate longevity so that someday she can follow him in his journey because they had a lot of time, and then MC agree.

•  

Taryn said:

1.   Li Shuang Yan little princess from Nine Saint Demon Gate, later she become curiuos of MC (forgot the trigger). Later she follow him to his sect and ask him to teach her some technique ( I forgot what it was). MC think her talent too poor and not worthy to become his disciple so she become his maid instead (after her long internal struggle).

2.    Chen Baojiao princess from Heavenly Bao Kingdom, she is bethroted to the son of heaven from heavenly god sect, she did’nt agree with the marriage, I forgot exactly where she first meet MC, she hate his arrogant at first until MC reveal the secret of chen clan, chen clan is not the original royal family, the true royal family is jiang clan, CB grandmother come from jiang clan and the queen of the kingdom at that time until she married CB granpa (Chen clan), because of her love to her husband their offspring is named after her husband (Chen).

MC said CB got a powerful lineage from her grandmother (jiang clan) and he can help her to get the blood line power in exchange she become his maidservant and follow him to the peak of the world.she refused at first thinking than he is an arrogant kid., later she become crippled, I don’t remember the detail about it but Its related to the arranged marriage.later MC give her assylum and restore her fix + help her get the bloodline power. Thus she become his follower.

can you talk the chapter MC finally show his talent in Cleansing Incense Ancient Sect? I really want to see the shocked face of the stupid elders
  •  

Taryn said:

3.    Pool butterfly (MTL name) , princess from Lion kingdom , she meet MC when he teach her brother the roar technique, she too hate his arrogant (MC always called every woman ‘little girl’)

I skip some chapter in this arch until the imperial academy arc (still in lion kingdom) where mei suyao first appear so I didn’t get the detail how she fall in love with MC, but she didn’t become MC follower/Maidservant. Her talent is too poor( LSY and CB is far better, they are considered as jenius) so she just stay in lion kingdom.

4.    Nasuka Princess (MTL name), princess of ancient kingdom (forgot its name), one of MC past friend. She didn’t have any friend until MC got to her garden, at that time MC is spying at her kingdom so he use fake identity, they become friend until finaly nasuka fall in love with MC. Later MC leave After finishing his job ( I don’t remember MC tell nasuka he gonna leave or not) but nasuka finaly leave her kingdom to find him, later she found that MC is actualy yin Crow, she is not immortal, so in order to meet MC in the future she preserve her life by becoming a mummy in ghost ship. They meet again when MC + LSY + CB engage with the enemy at ghost ship, nasuka avatar come and help him. When nasuka saw CB and LSY she told them to be careful of MC and telling them that MC is a liar (she fell betrayed by MC lie and think that MC just use her for his benefit). Later when fully awake, MC meet her at Buddhist monastery and tell her his reason for not using his real identity and lie to her. She angry at first then later forgive him and then he leave. Later when they met again, MC ask her to join him but she refuse, tell him that she didn’t have enough time and she can only survive for another hundreds year. MC then tell her that he can make her immortal but she refuse again saying that she didn’t want him to see her dead ( I think it is indicating that M journey is very dangerous ).

5.    Mei suyao, saint from eastern river, one of the genius of younger generation (better than LSY and CB) she has a lot of follower because her aura and temperament, she meet MC several time but its not that significant, later when the tree of the world arc, MC and her got suck together at some place (sorry don’t remember)  she try to use MC to break an array but MC knew her plan and paralyz her, MC tease her and threating to rape her, she feel realy scared that time (I didn’t remember either MC make her naked or just open her collar), but finaly MC get some mercy for her and threating that he will rape her if she act like that again (sly and manipulative)to him. Later when she ask her master about MC her master tell her that she shouldn’t provoke him, but didn’t tell the detail about MC telling that he is a Taboo, later she meet MC several time and MC tell her that her way of cultivation is wrong, and give her some tip, she follow his suggestion and change her way of cultivation but her temperament and aura become different even lose some of her follower coz she is more silent than before (she is an active preacher before). Later she know a bit about MC from her master and she ask MC that she want to follow him. MC then ask her to sit in his lap, when she sit in his lap MC pour some of his memory to her. from his memory she can feel how MC journey is, sometimes she laugh, sometime she cry until finaly she cry on MC shoulder. MC ask her again wheter she want to follow him or not and then she said yes.

6.    Magu, MC past student, mathriach of heaven, before meeting MC, magu is a very stupid child that even her parents give up on her. and then she meet MC, MC taught her the cultivation on longevity so she can become an immortal. Later MC come to heaven and meet mogu, MC didn’t reveal his identity and mogu is still sleeping in her chamber( coz her cultivation require long sleep) but her awareness is active so she can talk with MC. Magu then know that the person she talking with is MC and then open the chamber’s door. She want to wake up but MC told her that it can disturb her cultivation but she still insist, MC then sit beside her bed and take her arm, she tell him that she know someday MC will get out of fairy magic hole (MTL name), short reunion and then she feel asleep again. They meet again when MC is being surround by enemy, magu is fully  wake up help MC slay the enemy. At night magu lay in MC lap and ask him did she make him proud? And MC say yes, saying that only magu can success at longevity cultivation. Its reveal that MC take magu as his disciple because MC see a strong desire for knowledge in magu eyes, magu then tell MC that its because she want to prove that she is not worthless and she can study like other child. Magu tell MC that she want to follow him but MC refuse her, telling that her journey is a peaceful one (just like her sleep) not a bloody one like him. But magu argue that she cultivate longevity so that someday she can follow him in his journey because they had a lot of time, and then MC agree.

That sounds like a pretty good harem. I don't know why you think it's bad. It looks a lot better than most.
  • edited June 2016
    Narcox said:

Taryn said:

can you talk the chapter MC finally show his talent in Cleansing Incense Ancient Sect? I really want to see the shocked face of the stupid elders

Well, after his performance at nine demon gate he become a teacher at jade peak, do you remember the old guy who become his junior ?,. he actualy the disciple of su yonghuang (the descendant of Emperor min ren), his sect actually being backed by the mysterious Su jia. Little know that emperor min ren have a descendant. Su yong really suprise how MC know that she is the descendant of Min ren, especially when MC tell her that her constitution is wrong ( its a high level cultivation boddy from her grandmother ) and corrected her.
               Later MC ask her to become a patriach in Ceansing incense Ancient sect. MC then tell the elders that he had a dream where he meet the 1st patriach (emperor min ren), and only the patriach's bloodline can bring back the sect former glorry and that person is su yonghuang. of course no one believe him, coz as far as they know emperor min ren never married and didn't have any descendant. li qi ye tell them that he too didn't know anything about it until emperor min ren told him in his dream. he ask the elder to bring the potrait of Min ren and tell su yong to drop the blood on the potrait, then the ghost of min ren come out from the potrait and look at su yonghuang, later min ren ghost look at li qi ye for a long time and then return to the potrait. its really shocked them!.. since then the elder admited the identity of su yong and li qi ye, especially when min ren's ghost look at li qi ye for a long time, they think its a proof that the founder pay a great deal of attention to li qi ye..

Taryn said:

That sounds like a pretty good harem. I don't know why you think it's bad. It looks a lot better than most.

the bad feeling i get is from his past harem.. especially the 2 who become the lord buddha, his eyed were red when the girl says farewell,, its said that she used to be the first to stand in front of him in time of danger.... the other one used to follow him everywhere, its said that they have been through so much, in the most dangerous time n despair, in the years of hardship, they never abandon each other., even MC didn't expect her to become a buddhist (he is a bit reluctant to let go of this one) ., one of his past harem ( Hung girl (MTL)/female emperor from nine worlds) even break with him and sometimes become his enemy., there is one his past student who refuse to follow him. only magu vow to follow him till the end of his journey. while the other (like the snow girl and goose (MTL)) already dead. its make me doubt about his current hareem member loyalty,.

well, i still think its one of the best xianxia i 've ever read,. i personally like the MC, he is a real baddass !! , the best MC in all CN and JN i've ever read, actually there is more girl who will fall for MC, whenever he go he always pick a flower, he even have a fiancee ( i forgot to add her to the hareem), MC is a good womanizer i think, its just sad that he never fuck them though,, he really2 have a High standard.
    i hope they can make it TOGETHER til the end. 

• edited June 2016
    Taryn said:
    Raws: http://www.qidian.com/Book/3258971.aspx
    TL: https://pathoftranslation.wordpress.com/projects/emperors-domination/

Any more background regarding the MC besides what's initially given?
    What role does the Empress, Golden Dragon and the bamboo he planted play later in the novel?

i think the empress mentioned in synopsis is hung girl (MTL)/ female emperor (he got a lot of female student), the leader of drug's community (MC old friend) said that if not beacuse of hung girl existence, he will be the one to carry the mandate of heaven and swept nine world territory. in my last MTL arround ch 11++ MC still haven't meet her yet (i don't know if she is still alive or not).
    he meet the bamboo in stone empire/domain, MC get blasted to stone domain when fighting his enemy and being rescued by one of the native there.,its a domain of demon, and the bamboo is some sort of domain guardian, this is where one of the MC past student/hareem burried., the peoples of stone empire/domain have an advanced alchemys art,. later when the MC get into conflict with some clans there,he used the bamboo to kill the enemy.. there is a house in stone domain where used to be MC's group HQ,. later when he return to mortal world, he used the bamboo's leave to massacre a sect there (the leave is like a seed, it can transform into a bamboo's plant) .
  • Thanks for the spoilers Pilus!!!
  • What's the origin of the old man who brought the MC into the sect?
  • edited June 2016
    if im not remember it wrong , san gui ye is one of the most powerful pathriach of Cleansing Incense Ancient Sect, the sect decline because of him and his brother. . he want to carry the heaven's will but always lost to emperor Ta Kong, his brother inform him that the sect has a hidden underground, the underground contain a sealed treasure, so he went and get the treasure, . its explained arround 11++ i think..,. its the treasure that bring disaster to the sect
    he know about li qi ye from black dragon..
  • Just to clarify, is the empress in the summary that important to the story/MC? I wouldn't imagine they'd put her in the summary unless she has an important role.
  • edited June 2016
    Taryn said:
    Just to clarify, is the empress in the summary that important to the story/MC? I wouldn't imagine they'd put her in the summary unless she has an important role.
    well, im not sure who is the empress in the summary actually is, but i think she is hung girl
    Here is the description of Hung girl using bing :  
    -----In the mountains above the mountains, Li Ning-Li in a column of people quietly seven nights before. Here, used to be a prosperous and huge city, unfortunately, time is merciless, now have become mountains, towering trees!

"Hung--" scenes of the year, flashed in my mind, it was the first time he met hung-girl's place, at one time, at the time, she is just a stubborn girl and nothing more! And who knows, she later became a nine-day ten, six bahuang invincible figure.

As Yin Raven, as the existence of eternal, seven nights he had developed many invincible Lee, in his hands, also produced more than one, but the absolutely stunning man or a hung girl!

Generation female Emperor rise of even Dimension of the ending Millennium Big Mac! It's a four, runs through the inheritance of the whole four times, at the time, even flying fairy teaches or contend with the thousands of door.

Is such a command of nine territories, makers of six thousand doors, eventually ending in the hands of Emperor hung-girl, most was the last one thousand most invincible and has the talent to be the genius of the Emperor died in the hands of Emperor hung-girl!

Once when they walked, sharing too much, in the end, as a concept, because a pursuit, both split apart, or even enemies!

Here, Lee and seven nights is heavy in my heart, it seems, some things have no choice, he has his principles, she had her quest! Eventually, will mentor them, still enemies, and never meet each other!

"Why –" in the end, Lee and seven nights murmured: "long ages, there will be lasting, sang Hai Cang Tian day, then why is it! ”

Eventually, Lee and nights sense a sigh, is out there. Hung-girl, became a legend forever, in her behind, buried too many secrets not known to the world!------

-----Li Shuangyan not by saying: "the Emperor hung-girl, I have heard legends about her, said later she was tied with arrogance! ”

Arrogant Emperor, first emperor of the Terran, and his unbeaten! Although Vancomycin is not first, but his divine light shine through the ages! Since ages, how many cents, but unbeaten, especially before the young without carrying the mandate of heaven, unbeaten, that is easier said than done.

"Tied with arrogance! "Chen Baojiao also not touching, in many people's hearts, arrogant Emperor is the first! Hung-girl side by side with him, this is how terrible! Since ages, women much more than one, however, enjoys the reputation of women but is there!----

----"Hung-girl" referred to the name, staying seven nights by Lee for a moment, there was a girl, was wasted on the long road to walk.

Once, there was a time, a Yin Crow carried the girl to fly far, far, once, during the women's Supreme shadow, with an unknown anion Crow guided her farther and farther.

Unfortunately, in the end, for that matter, eventually parted ways, gone are the final end!----

------"Female Emperor era of repression, anyone could start all over again. "The old man said," Although, I struggle with women, but, I'm losing convincingly, if women cannot become emperor of the imperial palaces, not repression domain, at that time, no one could do better than her!"At this point, not by revealing admirable manner.------ 

-----If the old man's name, but no one knows if drug is Bai tho, the name is definitely filled the stone medicine circle, or even the whole nine, who were illustrious? br At that time, Bai Shou pharmaceutical drug once considered most likely to become the second of Sosen, it can become a penny and can become a drug. Unfortunately, he hung a girl born in a era of the doomed tragedy, in the end, he did not become emperor. ------
    the MTL is so confusing but there was a female ghost/avatar (hung ? ) who help MC fight the drug community and then disappeared by MC command,. if the empress mentioned in the summary is hung then i think she is already dead.. even emperor min ren who carry the heaven's will is not immortal..well who knows, MC has a number of female students after all.. 

• Okay, thanks!
  • edited June 2016
    Is he already fuck his harem??
  • I see he has a harem of sorts, but the question is whether there is romance in the story or not.
  • edited July 2016
    I see he has a harem of sorts, but the question is whether there is romance in the story or not.
    Most of the girls are treated as students/maids. He still teases them though, no fucking. He is extremely picky, he's made love with one woman AFAIK, a lover from the past, the one who was guiding the nether boats.

This guy is his own Deus Ex Machina. He is fucking powerful.

At the latest raws, he's in the 10th world and looking for some of his still-alive students, male or female. Could be bad news for the females because the last expedition to fight the big bad failed and they were made up of the most powerful female practitioners.
  • Does he ever tell people of his past?
  • Nope, not intentionally. Only those who have survived his presence in the past recognize him, if they are able to see Mt. Tai. He's considered a Taboo so even if they have an inkling of a clue of who he is they are not to talk about it because he doesn't like talking about the past. Makes him relive old emotional stuff and he doesn't want distractions on his way to this so called "Final Battle" that is still unclear to this day (to the readers).
  • H_C_L said:
    Nope, not intentionally. Only those who have survived his presence in the past recognize him, if they are able to see Mt. Tai. He's considered a Taboo so even if they have an inkling of a clue of who he is they are not to talk about it because he doesn't like talking about the past. Makes him relive old emotional stuff and he doesn't want distractions on his way to this so called "Final Battle" that is still unclear to this day (to the readers).
    well, doesn't he let one of his harem girls feel his experiences etc? that should count.
  • oh, right, that one, yep it counts. forgot about it cuz at that point of the story most of those who are close to him are aware of his true origin

hmm, raw updates 2 times a day
  • H_C_L said:
    oh, right, that one, yep it counts. forgot about it cuz at that point of the story most of those who are close to him are aware of his true origin

hmm, raw updates 2 times a day
    question here, did he left his harem and go to 10th world alone? what happened to mummy princess girl and that moon girl (hung girl rival)
  • edited July 2016
    Nope, he did a lot of things and gathered alot of his former underlings, both from the past and present. He deliberately separated himself though because he knows that he will be ambushed (seems he's made a lot of powerful enemies in the 10th world while he was in Crow Form, he stopped the practice of the 10th world where in they hunt the new Emperor that come from the Nine Worlds). As expected he does get ambushed by the father of the new Lord Buddha (MTL term btw, I don't know what the TL would actually call this one).

The only girl I remember he left at the Nine Worlds, is the one as far as I've read he actually made love with the prospect of making descendants (he was actually reluctant about making children because he'd make a terrible father, the girl and I think, the koi fish, convinced him though). The one involved with the underworld ships.
  • edited July 2016
    Hi guys,so as far as I understood for now

MC was a powerful crow (cursed by someone a long time before his meeting with the Immortal Emperor aka his disciple/s),now his curse has ended and it's in the body of a 13 years old boy,through his past knowledge he got to get stronger,as for the current chapter 84 he is in the Ceansing incense Ancient sect ready to fight the Heavenly God sect so here come my questions:

1)What is his objective after being "reborn" ? Pretty sure it's not only making his old disciple's sect great again
    2)As for now he is super strong and can destroy even the Mortal King's will,is this "Kingdom" the strongest one or he will move to another one?
    3)As for the latest raws,does he find his old disciples? So there is something beyond the "Immortal Emperor" rank? a new world?

I don't know why but it reminds me of Trascending The Nine Heavens,MC conqueres all 3 places while becoming so strong to get to another world where he fights other beings? or dunno
  • MC was that 13 year old sheperd boy kidnapped by the Heavenly Demon Cave (forgot actual name), his soul was "transplanted" to the Yin Crow, all planned out by an "old" man who is also trapped in that cave. So far, his past with the old man hasn't been cleared up. I think the old man wanted a foster son or something, also a weapon against the ruling party at that time who are actually from the 10th world (exiled?), and also as the guardian of the Nine Worlds after massacring that particular party, he killed alot during this time, and I mean A LOT!

1) To get to the end of times and fight the final battle, and whatever that is, it's been responsible for killing lots of ascended Immortal Emperor and "Great Fairy Kings" (MTL term, can someone tell me what it really means?) and he intends to find out why.
    2) He does move to other places of the Nine Worlds to retrieve some of his sealed memories and even super weapons he has long since stashed in case he's free from the Yin Crow/ Heavenly Demon Grotto. This Kingdom will be one of the last major enemies he'll take out before ascending to the Tenth World.
    3) Latest raws, yes he is very much trying but doesn't hold much hope. The new world would be the 10th world. The 10th world isn't actually a secret to most of the old monsters that are aware of the ancient times, it's just been covered up because most of the time, only the one chosen by the Heavens gets to go there and that's the Immortal Emperor. 10th world superpowers hold the "Great Fairy King" rank equal to the Ninth world's Immortal Emperors.The Immortal Emperors have higher potential, however, and in the past, the ascending Ninth World Emperor's were prey to this fairy kings/lord/gods, then the Yin Crow intervened and messed it all up for them, take note the Immortal Emperors still have the wits and power to fight back, just that they went after one of the Yin Crow's disciple that time. That's why most of the 10th world "grandpas" hate him so much that they ambushed the MC during his ascension, almost killing him.

Seems the 10th world is closer to the "Heavens" that sometimes those Immortal Emperors, Fairy Gods, etc who become too powerful are targeted by a very powerful tribulation coming from the Heavens itself and most of time it's certain death, it's called Tenchu in MTL terms. *Heaven gives and takes, I guess.

10th world also has the chaos energy which the Nine World Community doesn't have.

This is a mess, haha.
  • Oh,after reading again chapter 1 and 2+was you wrote I understood better what happened.
    Sorry for this but I forgot to ask this before,what is his current power rank? :D
    And yeah thanks a lot for the answers,this novel completely hooked me,it's the best novel I've read so far,probably on pair with ATG/TDG.
  • Does Li Shuang Yan stay with the MC throughout the story?