Manga and the Light Novel

I just finished catching up to the story in terms of the manga. April 26 Chapter 93. Does anyone know what chapter in the novel that correlates to? Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Chapter 1 , since the manga is utter shit.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• edited May 2016
    Chapter 1 , since the manga is utter shit.
    True.  I have manga-adaptation-PTSD after reading Panlong. Or rather trying to. When I saw Bebe and... Grandpa Doehring I lost it.
  • I want a real answer please I don't care for your off comments or opinions about the manga.
  • Book 7 chapter 9.
  • Book 7 chapter 9.
    Thanks

• I want a real answer please I don't care for your off comments or opinions about the manga.
    Read it from book 7 then, I sincerely feel sorry for you if you imagine this freaking winged shitty abomination called "Linley" from Panlong. XD And Bebe. And Grandpa Doehring. Only Delia looks normal.
  • Did they actually change anything storywise, except ofc changing Grandpa to a fucking woman? (I stopped reading the manga when I saw that part).
    I couldnt care less about how Bebe looks like (or anyone else for that matter) but I'm really curious if they skipped/changhed some arcs like in other manhua.
    It's a real answer. If you were wise enough to read the novel  instead of making unproductive comments and threads.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

It's a real answer. If you were wise enough to read the novel  instead of making unproductive comments and threads.
    The only thing unproductive is your comments on this thread. Please go be unproductive with your unwanted comments somewhere else. 
  • Vudis said:
    Did they actually change anything storywise, except ofc changing Grandpa to a fucking woman? (I stopped reading the manga when I saw that part).
    I couldnt care less about how Bebe looks like (or anyone else for that matter) but I'm really curious if they skipped/changhed some arcs like in other manhua.
    I never got really far into the manhua, I stopped after seeing what they did to Bebe. But I have heard from others that while the general storyline is more or less consistent with the novel, certain specifics in each arc are changed, deleted, or added. Like the very beginning where it showed how grandpa(or grandma rather, actually not even a grandma either, wth manhua people) doehring fought and got sealed. It was briefly mentioned in the novel but never  in detail. Or how his pet panther could transform into a human immediately after he subdued him, rather than much later when he became a demigod like the novel. 
    The only thing unproductive is your comments on this thread. Please go be unproductive with your unwanted comments somewhere else. 
    well you got the answer overlord...but on the other hand, podli is actually right, coz u might not understand some parts in the novel due to some mistakes made in novel's...as for the rude behavior, pls reduce it a bit coz he insulted the manga not u...
  • kr33d said:
    I want a real answer please I don't care for your off comments or opinions about the manga.
    well you got the answer overlord...but on the other hand, podli is actually right, coz u might not understand some parts in the novel due to some mistakes made in novel's...as for the rude behavior, pls reduce it a bit coz he insulted the manga not u...
    I got the answer from another user and I don't know what constitutes as rude behavior for you but it is clear the podizurko has an agenda against the manga and the "unproductive" thread that I have chosen to create. I have no idea why someone would comment on the message board of a post which he thought to be unproductive in the first place but that is none of my business. 
  • kr33d said:
    I want a real answer please I don't care for your off comments or opinions about the manga.
    I got the answer from another user and I don't know what constitutes as rude behavior for you but it is clear the podizurko has an agenda against the manga and the "unproductive" thread that I have chosen to create. I have no idea why someone would comment on the message board of a post which he thought to be unproductive in the first place but that is none of my business. 
    Well not like I want to rub salt in but seriously the Manhua gives you cancer if you compare it with the novel. (I first read the novel then because of interest skimmed the whole Manhua until newest chapter some time ago so I more or less know what I am talking about ^^).
    Story is more or less the same but if feels like it was made for 6y old children and well some changes are just bah. Not like we could have expected anything else since well guys just think about a Martial God Asura Manhua and well it would never take the bar to ever be published in the form of the novel lol. CD is less serious case but still cut very very bad in some areas.

So well my point is. If the Manhua managed to get you interested for arguments sake try to read the novel from V1C1. And when you arrive at the point where you catch up to the Manhua post again you are going to agree to the prominent opinion here with a chance of about 98%.

And well honestly you can't expect to ask this question here without like at least 50% of the forum community jumping you like some sharks smelling blood and then just use some defiant attitude lol. There are very very few cases where a community will react toxic to posts if the posts are in line with the the general forum purpose. The 2 I am going to explain you are:
    1. asking same or similar question often without searching first (not really relevant here but for arguments sake ^^)
    2. asking a question the forum thinks is stupid so you get stupid answers but then answer with something like
    "I want a real answer please I don't care for your off comments or opinions about the manga."
    Well be my guest if you want to start a bitch fight here am always in the front rows ^^
    If you get a answer like:
    "Chapter 1 , since the manga is utter shit."
    You could also just answer with a pleasant tone that you still would like to know the answer to your original question... ^^

----> if you do not give a shit about other peoples opinions why should they care about yours? 
    Every coin has two sides.
  • I came late but yeah the manga was useless if they change someone genre this is a sign that the manga sucks so chapter 1 you could understand what is happening and bebe cant talk if you read the manga you know bebe talk a lot but he cant talk till saint so yeah these many changes kill the manga and all the things IET try to made, i like to think that if the guy who is making the manga of panlong is going to rewrite romeo and juliet he is going to make romelia and juliet this is how stupid it is to change the genre of characters.
  • The problem most people have with the manga adaptations, is that it deviates SO much from the novels. So if you do choose to read the novel where you left off on the manga(or vice-versa), you may(will) end up utterly confused on multiple parts. But even so, I don't think that makes the mangas, "utter shit" that depends on how you are grading it, if you're saying how the manga is faithful to the novel, then yes it's shit. But I tend to read and treat them as separate entities. So I don't judge the quality of the manga based on how it accurately illustrates the novel. I read them mostly because I rather like the colors and artwork. 
    His comment is not unproductive

He is very true that you are stupid if not read the novel from chapter 1
  • I recommend you to read the light novel from chapter 1 because the history is different (the things that happen, and the novel one is the better in my modest opinion). You can read the manga and the novel, but if you don't start the last i mention from the beginning maybe later you will not understand what is happening (because the gaps that exist if you compare both histories). I started reading the manga first and after i made a search about its origins and found out that the most of the people liked more the novel. Started reading it and i just loved it (i read 2 times xD), thats why i giving my opinion. my English is not specialty good, i hope you understand xD.