that stone talisman thingey

Is there some sort of list over that stone talismans abilities somewhere? Besides reading the entire story that is ;D

Comments

• Stone talisman is a 2nd list godly object. It has abilities to seal strange demon, and it made by symbol ancestor. 
  • Here's a good read about the stone talisman:

http://wu-dong-qian-kun.wikia.com/wiki/Stone_Talisman

Stone talisman is a 2nd list godly object. It has abilities to seal strange demon, and it made by symbol ancestor. 

I would think the 3rd godly object "great desolation" has the power to suppress and kill demons.
  • all the 2--->9?(maybe more?) (top?) divine objects have the power to suppress/kill the demons as they where made by the symbol ancestor.  And the higher tier one's kinda have the ability to suppress or control the lower tier objects I think.  The ancestral stone/talisman if I remember right has the ability to refine -- mental energy/ martial arts - make them more powerful/medicines with the variety of energies in plants,pills ect/ and the ability to suppress a variety of things like demon/divine object,weapons, spirits ect.. and lastly as a counter balance/ suppress and balance the 8 symbols.