Manwha and LN

does the story in manwha was different in LN? or did the manwha did not followed the story of LN?

Comments

• Basically the same though the manwha skips and adds a few things 
  • someguy2 said:
    Basically the same though the manwha skips and adds a few things 
    thanks bro

• Has the translations for LN catch up with the manhwa yet or surpass it yet?
  • Medusa was not raped in the manwha. But in the latest chapters 160-162 its hinted that something happen and she's pregnant by Xiao Yan the MC.
  • Could someone give me the comparision of the latest chapter of manhua to the chapter number of novel?
  • Around 700~
  • Oh... The translations still have a long long way to go.
  • Ya but I'd suggest you still make the novel your main source (aka novel being 100% canon), I've read the graphic novel, it's very very summarized 
  • It even totally changed for mysty sect... I'm disappointed.
  • I originally read the Manhua and just recently started reading the novel, but the manhua is almost as bad as the DD manhua relative to the novel, pretty sure they skipped entire arks and a lot of character development. I would definitely recommend the novel, albeit it is a little slow sometimes.
  • Well at the beginning there is some parts that are modified a bit, and it was well made. But later... well it really lose it's charm
  • edited August 2016
    I mean when they convert 700 chapters of ln into 170 manhua it has to be a massively abridged version, even with DQ being super wordy about, well, everything :lol: 
  • but u gotta admit the butchering is far far less than dd.......
  • edited August 2016
    i dont think it's 700.. this is BS...

but the translator will catch up with manhwa probably around chapter 5xx
  • Actually, it IS 700 chapters. 726 to be exact.
  • so you are saying the chapter 171 from the manhwa = chapter 726 from the novel. Is that what are you saying? Are you SURE?
  • Yes, I've read all the raws.
  • really? ~.~

so, when our MC will get married and have children? ~.~ hã hã
  • He meets his first child somewhere around 1,300~, he then gets married with one of his wives then. Doesn't have another wife and kid untill end of books.
  • holy crap  :o

I thought he was gonna end up only with his first love... 

anw.. thanks...
  • i got mugged right off, btw i only heard 700 chapters on one of the threads, probably from flyingboots XD, but i think he's a reliable source for your LN questions (btw i don't get how you managed to read all these novels on LNMTL, it's so hard to understand that i can't even enjoy the story)
  • All you need to do is remember what odd words means what. For example, people often say "How do you want dead?" which you'd then just automaticly figure out it means "How do you want to die?". So figure the words out one by one and eventually you can read anything.
  • All you need to do is remember what odd words means what. For example, people often say "How do you want dead?" which you'd then just automaticly figure out it means "How do you want to die?". So figure the words out one by one and eventually you can read anything.
    I do this sometimes but it's too troublesome... I'd rather wait for the fine chapters...
  • edited December 2016
    Kurtzin said:
    really? ~.~

so, when our MC will get married and have children? ~.~ hã hã
    He will have 2 wives but I'd rather like if Xiao Yan has four wives like us xD. We are in real life allowed 4 wives at a time (if we can keep balance)

1. Xun er (The Queen)
    2. Medusa (Snake Tribe Queen)
    3. Yun Yun (Yun Lan Sect Master)
    4. Xiao Yi Xian (Poisen Lady)