when does he get his bone back

i stopped reading in the flashback of his origin too sad just would like to know when he gets the bone back ty 

Comments

• he doesnt get it back. he grows a new one, thats much stronger.
    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth" - Sherlock Holmes
  • edited April 2016
    aashish said:
    he doesnt get it back. he grows a new one, thats much stronger.
    i was thinking about giving the story another go can u tell me the chapter he grows the stronger one?
  • aashish said:
    he doesnt get it back. he grows a new one, thats much stronger.
    i was thinking about giving the story another go can u tell me the chapter he grows the stronger one?
    it hasn't happened yet in the translated chapters.. I think people who read the raws said it will happen when he has to defeat shi yi
    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth" - Sherlock Holmes
  • In the end, his bone is useful no more!
  • he kills the little bastard who stole it around 400 right? someone please confirm. gonna start the novel when that happens
  • he kills the little bastard who stole it around 400 right? someone please confirm. gonna start the novel when that happens
    good luck waiting... lol
  • does anyone know what chapter he regrows his divine bone because i doubt the story is going to go straight from regrown to final showdown there has to be an intermission between these 2 events with the only exception being his bone regrows during the fight like an anime death bed power up claiming victory from the jaws of defeat
  • Well he also loses his second bone if I remember because he gives it to his brother.
    When does he get revived and gets/grows his third bone?
  • well in that case i'd like the chapter numbers for him 1.regrowing the bone the first time 2. beating up and destroying his first bone that was stolen 3. giving his second bone to his brother and 4. regrowing his third bone. simply telling us he does this isn't helpful without a timescale for all i know after he gives his second bone to his brother he goes the rest of the story without it then he magically regrows his third one just before he goes off to beat the final bosses and walk off into the sunset as the undisputed supreme ruler of everything 
  • well in that case i'd like the chapter numbers for him 1.regrowing the bone the first time 2. beating up and destroying his first bone that was stolen 3. giving his second bone to his brother and 4. regrowing his third bone. simply telling us he does this isn't helpful without a timescale for all i know after he gives his second bone to his brother he goes the rest of the story without it then he magically regrows his third one just before he goes off to beat the final bosses and walk off into the sunset as the undisputed supreme ruler of everything 
    Telling you he does this and that doesn't require wasting time to find exact chapter for some lazy bum that doesn't want to do it himself.
  • Duniak said:
    well in that case i'd like the chapter numbers for him 1.regrowing the bone the first time 2. beating up and destroying his first bone that was stolen 3. giving his second bone to his brother and 4. regrowing his third bone. simply telling us he does this isn't helpful without a timescale for all i know after he gives his second bone to his brother he goes the rest of the story without it then he magically regrows his third one just before he goes off to beat the final bosses and walk off into the sunset as the undisputed supreme ruler of everything 
    Telling you he does this and that doesn't require wasting time to find exact chapter for some lazy bum that doesn't want to do it himself.
    alternatively i'm in a spoiler thread and am unable to read the raws so i am forced to ask. if i could look the answer up myself i wouldn't be here. this thread is asking WHEN things happen not if they happen in a spoiler thread that means give a chapter number so people know roughly how long they have to wait so far only one person has done that by telling us he kills shi yi at around chapter 400
  • he he i don't recommend this shit yeah he got back his bone but because of his brother he died before his death he gived him his bone
    a lot of famous people came at his funeral but when they heard about his brother (he gived him bone because of this he is superior talent) started saying that he was nothing compared to his little brother and everyone forgets him + the worst parents ever they got trapped and they didn't care about him just hey let's make another baby 
  • he he i don't recommend this shit yeah he got back his bone but because of his brother he died before his death he gived him his bone
    a lot of famous people came at his funeral but when they heard about his brother (he gived him bone because of this he is superior talent) started saying that he was nothing compared to his little brother and everyone forgets him + the worst parents ever they got trapped and they didn't care about him just hey let's make another baby 
    can you try this one again i have no idea what your trying to say here?
  • Don't worry about the bone, it will be of no use to him as he levels up. Actually, he won all the important battles without the bone if I remember correctly.
  • the only chapter number i wanna know is the one where he fucks up his so called clan 
  • the only chapter number i wanna know is the one where he fucks up his so called clan 
    I believe it's 309.
  • luyangpt said:
    the only chapter number i wanna know is the one where he fucks up his so called clan 
    I believe it's 309.
    thank you my friend :D
  • luyangpt said:
    the only chapter number i wanna know is the one where he fucks up his so called clan 
    I believe it's 309.
    thank you my friend :D
    No problem.
  • edited July 2017
    he wont get his bone but will get nourished by the power of his old bone , his body creates a new bone which is much stronger
  • I haven't started this yet. But his 'bone' sounds like he lost his Penis. LOL. Ok, that's my funny 3rd grade side of me coming out. hahahahaha.