MC's current mother and father

Now i'm at chapter 260 raw and JC father recently broke through spiritual stage then he left JC to find his wife (JC mother), so a few questions : 

1. Who is JC mother actually? And how strong JC mother clan?
2. Does his dad die trying to find his wife?
3. What did JC do about this?

Comments

• His mother is a saintess from one of the 8th territories largest sects.
    Nope he doesn't die.

I have to warn you it takes a long time until those plot points are touched again.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• Wtf how can a saintess from the 8th territories got lost in 32th territories lol

JC dad's says that JC must achieve "perfection" before going after him, what rank Is that? I mean at what rank JC will search his dad?
  • Emperor realm he starts looking physically. 

His mom was part of one of the 2 bloodlines in that sect that are most prized. But her family was thought to be destroyed when she was little after they went to roam the world. She was brought back to the sect later on when they found her. She was pregnant at the time with JC's younger twin siblings. The daughter had even more pure bloodline than the mother , so they never punished her mother as well. But the kid brother was banished , because that sect values females only and he didnt have his sister's pure bloodline.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• So JC and his dad get banished and get shelter in Estern lu kingdom? at least his mother family did not suffer =)
  • No JC and his dad are from Jiang Han dukedome. His mother lived there since her family died while roaming the world. We never heard of what happened to either of his grandparents , but i think its safe to assume they all are dead.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• dam i thought you guys were talking about his father from heaven... rip
  • so did he find his younger brother?
  • Emperor realm he starts looking physically. 

His mom was part of one of the 2 bloodlines in that sect that are most prized. But her family was thought to be destroyed when she was little after they went to roam the world. She was brought back to the sect later on when they found her. She was pregnant at the time with JC's younger twin siblings. The daughter had even more pure bloodline than the mother , so they never punished her mother as well. But the kid brother was banished , because that sect values females only and he didnt have his sister's pure bloodline.
    1. Emperor stage is one stage above nascent?
    2. Does he succeeded in finding his father?
    3. What u mean is JC have 2 younger siblings which is twins? A boy and a girl but JC younger brother is banished from the sect?
    4. Did JC find his younger brother that got banished?

Thanks for the answer mr podli, btw I feel this novel is quite similar with DE (his mother from a big clan and the MC skill is also the same which is fire water lotus) lol
  • He probably means that, MC is already born, and his Mom is pregnant with the twins, so she came back to the sect, then so on.
  • what a mess.... so his father and mother have 3 childrem one roaming the world trying not to die two in the sect and two in estern kingdom, did i finaly get it right? when this happen? 1000+? or soon?
  • Jiang Chen has 2 siblings , that are twins.
    His younger sister is chosen as the new saintess after their mother, his younger brother is banished.
    Emperor realm is 2 ranks above Nascent. There is Saint Realm inbetween.
    He does finds his father.
    Yes boy and girl, boy banished , girl in sect.
    Yes they reunite in early 2300's iirc. But we see his brother a before that too, just not for long.
    Yes JC was already born when they took his mother away, but those that took her didnt know about him.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• How strong is his father and brother (what rank) when JC meet with each of them?

Who's JC enemy at that time cause that long woman already dead right?
  • His father is Nascent mid stage when he finds him. Mom is Saint level. Sis is peak saint about to break through Emperor realm iirc. Bro is godhood when they find each other , but its 100+ years in the story.

Demon clan in general. Dan Huo City at that point i think.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• So after he find his dad and know the whereabouts of his mom and siblings, will they become a happy family?
  • When he finds his dad , he creates a chance for the 4 of them to meet up. 200 chapters later he goes back to his mom's sect so he can marry his father and dad. Since most of the folks dont know the history behind them they actually agree and he only reveals the truth once its a done deal.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• Thanks for the answer!!
    :smiley: 
  • For a moment when I read chapter 258 where jiang feng left... major deja vu sense tingling. coiling dragon >.< . luckily as podilzurko mentioned, it didn't turn out to be similar to coiling dragon. phew at least my praise on SOTR still stands.
  • For a moment when I read chapter 258 where jiang feng left... major deja vu sense tingling. coiling dragon >.< . luckily as podilzurko mentioned, it didn't turn out to be similar to coiling dragon. phew at least my praise on SOTR still stands.
    Yup this novel is awesome but seems like not many people interested in it lol
    Even the spoiler threads is empty lol
  • Indeed; it's a great novel and the pacing so far is wonderful.
  • edited June 2016
    sorry i'm a bit confused, I'll say what I understood from this and can I get a confirmation @podlizurko 
    So JC's mother found the eastern kingdom and jiang feng, they had JC. Then when the mother was pregnant with the twins she was found by her sect and taken back? 
    The sister twin got to stay in the sect and become successor and the bother twin got banished? 
    Then JC goes to the sect and makes it so that his father and mother get officially married? 
    He find his younger brother as well? 
    And his brother is at godhood, while his sister is at peak saint?
  • JC's mom was a baby when she was lost in the eastern kingdom , she was adopted into a family inside the Jiang Han dukedom. And yes she returned when she was pregnant with twins(she didnt know until later on).
    Yes , the girl had pure bloodline(atleast the one the sect wanted), while the boy didnt(he was banished at 12 or 14 , but even before that he wasnt allowed to live with his mother and sister).
    Yes , although not right away , but that is the end result.
    Yes , they are reunited in the end.
    No , more than 100+ years between when he meets his sister and when the brother is back as well.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• edited June 2016
    thanks a lot, just a final question, are all 5 of them (father, mother, JC, brother, sister) together in the end, like at EoS? Well maybe 6, since he rescues his real father as well?
  • Yes they are together.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• No form of revenge was taken for banishing and treating the brother bad, and taking the mother away?
  • Not really , it was pretty much the one branch his mother and sister belonged to anyway that did the whole thing. Although he never gives them any love either after that.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• Does his mother and sister "give them any love" or do they ignore them after all that as well?
  • His mother leaves the sect as soon as she can. His sister pretty much lives with them as well, even before their brother returns.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• So his sister helps them?
  • and when his bro is at godhood it is 100+ years later so what is power level of mc at that time?
  • edited July 2016
    JC's at late godhood (8 iirc)