Long Juxue

is she going to die? i hope she will... and if she won't, than will it happen again when some vicious "beauty" is about to die than get saved in last second?

Comments

• Sadly she doesnt die in the Easter Kingdom arc. She does die in chapter 409 iirc.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• Okay, I give, this is the first time I've seeking a spoiler on SOTR because it was annoying to translate about her near deaths. I HAVE TO TRANSLATE ABOUT HER UNTIL CHAPTER 400?! *kerthunks*
  • She doesnt appear after this arc until middle 300's and even then her appearances are minimal until 390 to her death.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• So what does she do during her appearance? I assume she does something to try to fuck the MC over and what happens with her sect? Do they also get screwed over? Lastly when he kills her how strong is the MC and Long Juxue?
  • She powers up only , we never see her or her sect until the 4 sect training grounds which happens in 300's. She is spirit 7 , JC is 5 or 6 when she dies.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• how many chapters does this story have? I assumed jiang chen would try to get back to his own realm eventually, and being that hes only spirit dao 5 or 6 in the 300s seems like it wont happen.
  • 2370 chapters and 2310 are dealing with stuff on this planet only.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• She powers up only , we never see her or her sect until the 4 sect training grounds which happens in 300's. She is spirit 7 , JC is 5 or 6 when she dies.
    What about her sect? Don't they try do do something? Find it quite stupid if she survived 300 chapters just to get killed off, what was the point of her surviving lol?
  • Nope , nothing at all. But then again JC had his hands full with other stuff.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• How exactly did she die? Can we get every excruciating detail of her demise.
  • Jiang Chen cleaves her in two.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• Was it even a fight?
  • No , she couldnt hold a candle to him.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

No , she couldnt hold a candle to him.
    i don't know y but i find this combo of words hillarious xD
    No , she couldnt hold a candle to him.
    i don't know y but i find this combo of words hillarious xD
    agreed 100% lol
  • What about her master ? I find her annoying too, can she die plz ?
  • Rudra said:
    What about her master ? I find her annoying too, can she die plz ?
    Her death is inevitable. Happens much later after her apprentice' death though.
  • Not that much later , but yes she dies too. Turns out her master was the lover of the purple sun sect leader.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• edited May 2016
    She powers up only , we never see her or her sect until the 4 sect training grounds which happens in 300's. She is spirit 7 , JC is 5 or 6 when she dies.
    Nope Jiang Chen is also in Spirit 7 when he fought with her that's why she can't hold a candle to him during their fight. When Long Juxue broke through to spirit 7 she emits her power as a show of force and to intimidate others but when Jiang Chen broke through to spirit 7 just before their battle he conceals his power so as to not alert others, he also later comments that if he is in spirit 6 it will be a dog fight(prolonged and all-out fight) with Long Juxue and not as simple as when he fought her with the power of 7th spiritual realm.
  • Does he at least ridicule her "azure phoenix constitution" in front of all the other suckers?
    He said early that it is pretty shitty constitution if compared to some others.
  • @Rakesh You are right i just re-read the fight and he broke through 7 before the fight. But he mentiones when he was 6 he had 70% assurance to kill her , not just defeat her.
    @NoobElite He does scorn her , but just words no real explanation.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• edited June 2016
    @podlizurko is the novel ongoing or has it ended? It seems a bit anti climactic that only 60 chapters deal with different planets. 
  • Yes it has ended. There is not much to deal with higher realms since there are only 3 types of planets. Regular ones like Shen Yuan, Heaven lesser realms like the chisui planet they were on and Heaven greater realm which is governed directly by the Celestial Emperors.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• edited May 2017
    Quite the old topic BUT her death was glorious!! Quite satisfying