Wives

can anyone list the chapters MC meet his Wives for the first time?

Comments

• 1st Wife(original body) chapter 529
    1st Wife(2nd body) chapter 290
    2nd Wife chapter 120
    3rd Wife chapter 155

• ??? -____-''
  • Original body? is this tied to him being a reincarnation?
  • Original body? is this tied to him being a reincarnation?
    His 1st Wife have two bodies, the original and the 2nd body. His 1st wife got this incomplete technique from the offspring of a Kunpeng.
  • 1st Wife(original body) chapter 529
    2nd Wife chapter 120
    3rd Wife chapter 155

He has three wives? I thought it was just the princess and the woman that has two bodies?
  • Taryn said:
    1st Wife(original body) chapter 529
    2nd Wife chapter 120
    3rd Wife chapter 155

He has three wives? I thought it was just the princess and the woman that has two bodies?
    He married his 3rd wife on chapter 1807, right now the latest chapter is 1822.

• Has he rescued his 2nd wife as of the raws yet?
  • Taryn said:
    Has he rescued his 2nd wife as of the raws yet?
    He have no way of rescuing her, since she's on the other world, and the portal that connecting their two worlds was sealed by Shi Hao's Great Ancient Ancestor before dying.
  • Serioulsy tht it wht kind of mc dosent save his wife or get revenge he just gave up?
  • is/are his wife or wives human? or are they or she an archaic descendant? i know it is a stupid question but there has been no concrete information on this thread whatsoever so im going to ask what is rational, what species does his wife or wives belong to also what kinds of interactions does he have with them and how do they meet?
  • The one with 2 bodies which still wasn't introduced in the translations is already clear from the previous comments in the post.

I would like to know if Hao Ling'er (Fire Nation Princess) and Yun Xi (Purple Dress Girl) will become his wives.
    If anyone knows, please kindly share.
  • kidan1310 said:
    Serioulsy tht it wht kind of mc dosent save his wife or get revenge he just gave up?
    Yes he will save her and get his revenge later in the book.

• ZaiHuo said:
    The one with 2 bodies which still wasn't introduced in the translations is already clear from the previous comments in the post.

I would like to know if Hao Ling'er (Fire Nation Princess) and Yun Xi (Purple Dress Girl) will become his wives.
    Yun Xi will be his true wife, because they will stay together longer than the other two. And they will have a son.

The main character will never stay together with the 2 bodies woman despite the chemistry between the two.

The princess of fire kingdom will be saved but will lose her memory, and the relationship between the two will never be the same.
  • I'm sad, noooo!!!! Can we the fans become his wife instead? XDD
  • Can anybody explain the ending? What happened to Huo Ling'er. Is she still corroded by Dark stuff?
  • luyangpt said:

ZaiHuo said:
    The one with 2 bodies which still wasn't introduced in the translations is already clear from the previous comments in the post.

Yun Xi will be his true wife, because they will stay together longer than the other two. And they will have a son.

The main character will never stay together with the 2 bodies woman despite the chemistry between the two.

The princess of fire kingdom will be saved but will lose her memory, and the relationship between the two will never be the same.
    The Fire Kingdom Princess losses her memory thereby forever alienating their relationship? What kind of messed up generic trash did the author manage to pull off, omg.

• At the end of the book, the MC will save fire princess' soul from imprisonment, and the soul will merge with the body which lost memories, then she will fall sleep for a long time. When the MC went into the higher plane, she will follow, and the books doesn't mencion more about her.
  • I am confused at 290 there are two girls fox girl and yue chan which one is the wife?
  • edited August 2017
    it's yue chan, and i hate yue chan as far as the translation (350) i still can't see her worth, so why in the future shi hao need to mary this wretch???? what i read from spoiler, it's because shi hao parents pestering him, is it true? and what chapter shi hao marry fire princess (ling'er?)???? from what i read only her shi hao treat differently?????
  • edited August 2017
    Does he marry the girl with 2 bodies or not if so why I mean they had us thinking this the whole time kinda fking stupid tbh reminds of the bs from three sovereigns realms where mc had a good virgin milf then in book became a follower/idol of mc give me a break
  • edited August 2017
    Can be called marriage in name, she doesn't spend time with Mc like Yunxi or love Mc like Huo Ling'er....i mostly hate her because she leave mc and enter Immortal Domain(at that time mc was cursed by Immortal and will become waste in 1 month time ,all people from her sect were like let him be in mortal world since he was abandoned, he had no future and he will die in calamity) only Yunxi follow Mc to the mortal world and married him(Huo Ling'er was already had her soul imprisoned).MC later come to the Immortal Domain and told her he became Dao Companion with Yunxi, and she was like "staggered and whole face whitened" asking him Why and all.
  • I mean it should obvious if a woman or man is going through thick and thin with you compared to someone who doesn't the choice is simple
  • But do they didn't end up then it's ok with me I'd choose yunxi and huo linger
  • edited August 2017
    Lol well she got what she deserved she should not even be in harem in first place haven't read the novel yet but this huo linger I already like her

why did she leave mc and enter immortal domain?
  • Did the girl with 2 bodies know what the pain and shot the mc was going through if so why did she just leave him like that?