Yun Che Harem?

for people who already read the latest raw...can u guys list all Yun Che harem and how they meet,a little bit about the girls backgroud and did Yun Che sleep with all of them?
Tagged:
«1

Comments

  • Until latest raw chapter

    Xia Qingyue : First Wife, still not do it.
    Lan Xueruo : Princess of Blue Wind country. They will married later in chapter 374 and do it
    Chu Yue Chan : Frozen Asgard first fairy maiden.Have Yunche child and still MIA.

  • As of the latest chapters, the phoenix empire princess (even more beautiful than all the others *snort*) looks to be a future candidate.
  • its there a tool for read chapters raw chinese? cause im so fucking impatient to know what else will do Yun-Che O,o
  • You could try Bing or Systran online translator.
  • I recommend Baidu translator because in my opinion it is better than bing idk about systran cause i have never used it
  • Until latest raw chapter

    Xia Qingyue : First Wife, still not do it.
    Lan Xueruo : Princess of Blue Wind country. They will married later in chapter 374 and do it
    Chu Yue Chan : Frozen Asgard first fairy maiden.Have Yunche child and still MIA.

    How can you forget?

    Jasmine: his very own portable tsundere God master
  • Until latest raw chapter

    Xia Qingyue : First Wife, still not do it.
    Lan Xueruo : Princess of Blue Wind country. They will married later in chapter 374 and do it
    Chu Yue Chan : Frozen Asgard first fairy maiden.Have Yunche child and still MIA.



    Actually he bangs princess Lan Xueruo way earlier than that.

    At some point during the tournament, he snuck into Lan Xueruo's room to bone her.

    That same night, the dude from the fire clan, who wanted to marry her, came by wanting to have a chat with the princess.
    He ended up being rejected by Lan Xueruo with a moaning voice behind the door.
  • bladerash said:

    Until latest raw chapter

    Xia Qingyue : First Wife, still not do it.
    Lan Xueruo : Princess of Blue Wind country. They will married later in chapter 374 and do it
    Chu Yue Chan : Frozen Asgard first fairy maiden.Have Yunche child and still MIA.



    Actually he bangs princess Lan Xueruo way earlier than that.

    At some point during the tournament, he snuck into Lan Xueruo's room to bone her.

    That same night, the dude from the fire clan, who wanted to marry her, came by wanting to have a chat with the princess.
    He ended up being rejected by Lan Xueruo with a moaning voice behind the door.
    Damn that's good!!
    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth" - Sherlock Holmes
  • The tournament is it before he goes to traning at dragon trials or after
  • bladerash said:

    Until latest raw chapter

    Xia Qingyue : First Wife, still not do it.
    Lan Xueruo : Princess of Blue Wind country. They will married later in chapter 374 and do it
    Chu Yue Chan : Frozen Asgard first fairy maiden.Have Yunche child and still MIA.



    Actually he bangs princess Lan Xueruo way earlier than that.

    At some point during the tournament, he snuck into Lan Xueruo's room to bone her.

    That same night, the dude from the fire clan, who wanted to marry her, came by wanting to have a chat with the princess.
    He ended up being rejected by Lan Xueruo with a moaning voice behind the door.
    TBH its a bit unclear if he sleeps with her during the tournament. At least mt makes it unclear. I think they got to 2nd or even 3rd base but no actual sex. Then again its MT so i might be wrong
  • Nameless said:

    The tournament is it before he goes to traning at dragon trials or after




    After the Dragon God Trial.
    bladerash said:

    Until latest raw chapter

    Xia Qingyue : First Wife, still not do it.
    Lan Xueruo : Princess of Blue Wind country. They will married later in chapter 374 and do it
    Chu Yue Chan : Frozen Asgard first fairy maiden.Have Yunche child and still MIA.



    Actually he bangs princess Lan Xueruo way earlier than that.

    At some point during the tournament, he snuck into Lan Xueruo's room to bone her.

    That same night, the dude from the fire clan, who wanted to marry her, came by wanting to have a chat with the princess.
    He ended up being rejected by Lan Xueruo with a moaning voice behind the door.



    Lol he didn't succeed that night. Lan Xuerou stops him then he told her that if he wins the tournament then she won't refuse anymore.
  • bladerash said:

    Until latest raw chapter

    Xia Qingyue : First Wife, still not do it.
    Lan Xueruo : Princess of Blue Wind country. They will married later in chapter 374 and do it
    Chu Yue Chan : Frozen Asgard first fairy maiden.Have Yunche child and still MIA.



    Actually he bangs princess Lan Xueruo way earlier than that.

    At some point during the tournament, he snuck into Lan Xueruo's room to bone her.

    That same night, the dude from the fire clan, who wanted to marry her, came by wanting to have a chat with the princess.
    He ended up being rejected by Lan Xueruo with a moaning voice behind the door.
    There's no boning going on between them until their honeymoon. It's more of a foreplay then anything else to give himself blue balls and to tease her with the fact that there's someone outside the door.
  • As of the latest chapters, the phoenix empire princess (even more beautiful than all the others *snort*) looks to be a future candidate.

    Personally I concluded the following ranking

    Jasmine: most beautiful in the dimension
    Phoenix princess: most beautiful in the continent
    Fairy Princess: most beautiful in the realm
    Blue Wind Princess Lan Xueruo: most beautiful in the country
    QingYue: most beautiful in the village
    Little Aunt: second beatiful in the village


    Not too sure about blue wind and qingyue. There were times where it's mentioned that the princess feels threatened by QY's beauty.
  • athlonkmf said:

    As of the latest chapters, the phoenix empire princess (even more beautiful than all the others *snort*) looks to be a future candidate.

    Personally I concluded the following ranking

    Jasmine: most beautiful in the dimension
    Phoenix princess: most beautiful in the continent
    Fairy Princess: most beautiful in the realm
    Blue Wind Princess Lan Xueruo: most beautiful in the country
    QingYue: most beautiful in the village
    Little Aunt: second beatiful in the village


    Not too sure about blue wind and qingyue. There were times where it's mentioned that the princess feels threatened by QY's beauty.
    I think it was mentioned that Qingyue is more beautiful than Lan Xuero but less refined, so wouldn't that make her the most beautiful woman in the country?
  • eklok14 said:

    athlonkmf said:

    As of the latest chapters, the phoenix empire princess (even more beautiful than all the others *snort*) looks to be a future candidate.

    Personally I concluded the following ranking

    Jasmine: most beautiful in the dimension
    Phoenix princess: most beautiful in the continent
    Fairy Princess: most beautiful in the realm
    Blue Wind Princess Lan Xueruo: most beautiful in the country
    QingYue: most beautiful in the village
    Little Aunt: second beatiful in the village


    Not too sure about blue wind and qingyue. There were times where it's mentioned that the princess feels threatened by QY's beauty.
    I think it was mentioned that Qingyue is more beautiful than Lan Xuero but less refined, so wouldn't that make her the most beautiful woman in the country?
    Hmm... I thought it was more like "the princess has more royal air" and the fact that she's a princess gives her a few bonus points making her more "attractive". Or more "desirable".
    While Qing Yue has better facial features.
  • athlonkmf said:

    As of the latest chapters, the phoenix empire princess (even more beautiful than all the others *snort*) looks to be a future candidate.

    Personally I concluded the following ranking

    Jasmine: most beautiful in the dimension
    Phoenix princess: most beautiful in the continent
    Fairy Princess: most beautiful in the realm
    Blue Wind Princess Lan Xueruo: most beautiful in the country
    QingYue: most beautiful in the village
    Little Aunt: second beatiful in the village


    Not too sure about blue wind and qingyue. There were times where it's mentioned that the princess feels threatened by QY's beauty.
    It's more like

    Little Aunt: Most beautiful in Xiao Branch/2nd in Floating Cloud City
    Xia Qingyue: Most attractive/beautiful features. Ice-cold beauty.
    Jasmine: Out of this world beauty.
    Lan Xuero: Elegant beauty with noble features.
    Little Fairy/Chu Yuechan: Ice-cold beauty.
    Snow Ni/Phoenix Princess: Same as Jasmine, Out of this world beauty that's why she's said to be more attractive than even his wife and little fairy. Comparable only to Jasmine.
  • nice he gets to try all kinds of poontachat.
  • edited September 2015
    aashish said:

    bladerash said:



    Actually he bangs princess Lan Xueruo way earlier than that.

    At some point during the tournament, he snuck into Lan Xueruo's room to bone her.

    That same night, the dude from the fire clan, who wanted to marry her, came by wanting to have a chat with the princess.
    He ended up being rejected by Lan Xueruo with a moaning voice behind the door.
    Damn that's good!!
    lol... actually that fool killed the mood... he was this close to getting her... :D
    EDIT: The harem List...
    Little Aunt
    Xia Qingyue
    Lan Xueruo
    Chu Yuchan
    Li girl (the girl he met in other time/dimension)
    Phoenix princess
    Jasmine (slowly converting towards the dark master Yun ;) )
    257
  • animeda said:

    aashish said:

    bladerash said:



    Actually he bangs princess Lan Xueruo way earlier than that.

    At some point during the tournament, he snuck into Lan Xueruo's room to bone her.

    That same night, the dude from the fire clan, who wanted to marry her, came by wanting to have a chat with the princess.
    He ended up being rejected by Lan Xueruo with a moaning voice behind the door.
    Damn that's good!!
    lol... actually that fool killed the mood... he was this close to getting her... :D
    EDIT: The harem List...
    Little Aunt
    Xia Qingyue
    Lan Xueruo
    Chu Yuchan
    Li girl (the girl he met in other time/dimension)
    Phoenix princess
    Jasmine (slowly converting towards the dark master Yun ;) )
    257
    Btw Su Ling'er isn't from another time/dimension. She's on the third continent that nobody knows about or even where it's at, just that MC knows it's on the same world. She just appears younger because of the reincarnation mirror twisting time and destiny when MC got reborn.
  • Rukii said:

    Nameless said:

    The tournament is it before he goes to traning at dragon trials or after




    After the Dragon God Trial.
    bladerash said:

    Until latest raw chapter

    Xia Qingyue : First Wife, still not do it.
    Lan Xueruo : Princess of Blue Wind country. They will married later in chapter 374 and do it
    Chu Yue Chan : Frozen Asgard first fairy maiden.Have Yunche child and still MIA.



    Actually he bangs princess Lan Xueruo way earlier than that.

    At some point during the tournament, he snuck into Lan Xueruo's room to bone her.

    That same night, the dude from the fire clan, who wanted to marry her, came by wanting to have a chat with the princess.
    He ended up being rejected by Lan Xueruo with a moaning voice behind the door.



    Lol he didn't succeed that night. Lan Xuerou stops him then he told her that if he wins the tournament then she won't refuse anymore.

    Apart from entering Earth profound realm what improvement did he obtain from the dragon God trial?
  • He didn't enter Earth Profound Realm, as that would be OP as he was before the trials True Profound Realm 4 and after it he becomes True Profound Realm 10 (wouldn't it be OP if he went from True 4 to Earth? as after True is Spirit and then Earth :D) , he gets the dragon god blood 6 drops and some more things around 2 years later when he returns to that area when he is back from that prison of his Grandpa.
    my grammar sucks ;(
  • May I ask, as of the 504 raws that were released, 


    What happened to Xia QingYue and Yun Che?

    After the "Seal the Demon" incident, both Xia QingYue and Chu YuaChen were convinced that Yun Che was dead, so they hardened their hearts and do whatever they did in his memory (Xia QingYue pursues power, Chu YueChan decides to be a mother).


    In another spoiler we learn that Chu YueChan never made an appearance, but how about Xia QingYue? Did she reunite with Yun Che? And if she did, what happened between them?

    The impression I had through MTL (machine translation) is that Xia QingYue would give up the world for Yun Che if they meet again (in another life, but then we know Yun Che didn't died, so she still has a chance in this world, LOL)

    Anyone with pointers to help?

  • badiyee said:


    she did ,she came and helped fighting emperor 6 or something after that  he was unconscious for few days and she stayed beside his bed  for whole time after he woke up he start flirting with her and almost kissed her(she had gone all weak in knees/blanked just because he almost kissed her )but right before he did she kinda run out of room
  • souldz25 said:

    badiyee said:


    she did ,she came and helped fighting emperor 6 or something after that  he was unconscious for few days and she stayed beside his bed  for whole time after he woke up he start flirting with her and almost kissed her(she had gone all weak in knees/blanked just because he almost kissed her )but right before he did she kinda run out of room
    @ Souldz25

    LOL, thanks a lot! this cheered me up. It somehow reinforces my thought that she's an introvert and a guarded person alright. the MTL (machine translation) on the chapter where she bids goodbye to her 'dead' husband was very moving. 

    Speaking of which, the spoilers did mention Yun Che married Lan Xueno / Cang Yue. Did both of  them conceive a child together? 

    Of the love interests, Little Aunt should already be free from danger, and since they are not blood related, they should / ought to get married, I think?
  • edited October 2015
    badiyee said:

    souldz25 said:

    badiyee said:


    she did ,she came and helped fighting emperor 6 or something after that  he was unconscious for few days and she stayed beside his bed  for whole time after he woke up he start flirting with her and almost kissed her(she had gone all weak in knees/blanked just because he almost kissed her )but right before he did she kinda run out of room
    @ Souldz25

    LOL, thanks a lot! this cheered me up. It somehow reinforces my thought that she's an introvert and a guarded person alright. the MTL (machine translation) on the chapter where she bids goodbye to her 'dead' husband was very moving. 

    Speaking of which, the spoilers did mention Yun Che married Lan Xueno / Cang Yue. Did both of  them conceive a child together? 

    Of the love interests, Little Aunt should already be free from danger, and since they are not blood related, they should / ought to get married, I think?



    Xia QingYue, not exactly sure she's an introvert, it seems more like she's forcefully restraining herself, she clearly cares for/loves the MC, but since her 3yrs old, her target has always been getting strong enough to track down her missing mother and she forces herself to pul all the rest aside. (her reaction upon learning of Yun Che's wedding with the Moon princess was interesting)

    Lan Xueno, they do get married, did it, but didn't got to spend much time together before Yun Che disappeared again. When she became the new Blue Wind Emperor some time later, there was still no mention of child/pregnancy, so I'd guess no.

    Little Aunt, 'free from danger' ? (usually, love interest who become totally safe/free from danger just become boring and left behind by the plot so I sure hope no) And with all the flags she raised with that last Night Royalty/Burning Clan guy burning for revenge, there should still be some interesting stories to tell ... ( I really wonder what Yun Che will find when he's finally back from his long 'cruse vacation'... hoping he doesn't get ntr ! )

     

  • badiyee said:

    souldz25 said:

    badiyee said:


    she did ,she came and helped fighting emperor 6 or something after that  he was unconscious for few days and she stayed beside his bed  for whole time after he woke up he start flirting with her and almost kissed her(she had gone all weak in knees/blanked just because he almost kissed her )but right before he did she kinda run out of room
    @ Souldz25

    LOL, thanks a lot! this cheered me up. It somehow reinforces my thought that she's an introvert and a guarded person alright. the MTL (machine translation) on the chapter where she bids goodbye to her 'dead' husband was very moving. 

    Speaking of which, the spoilers did mention Yun Che married Lan Xueno / Cang Yue. Did both of  them conceive a child together? 

    Of the love interests, Little Aunt should already be free from danger, and since they are not blood related, they should / ought to get married, I think?



    Xia QingYue, not exactly sure she's an introvert, it seems more like she's forcefully restraining herself, she clearly cares for/loves the MC, but since her 3yrs old, her target has always been getting strong enough to track down her missing mother and she forces herself to pul all the rest aside. (her reaction upon learning of Yun Che's wedding with the Moon princess was interesting)

    Lan Xueno, they do get married, did it, but didn't got to spend much time together before Yun Che disappeared again. When she became the new Blue Wind Emperor some time later, there was still no mention of child/pregnancy, so I'd guess no.

    Little Aunt, 'free from danger' ? (usually, love interest who become totally safe/free from danger just become boring and left behind by the plot so I sure hope no) And with all the flags she raised with that last Night Royalty/Burning Clan guy burning for revenge, there should still be some interesting stories to tell ... ( I really wonder what Yun Che will find when he's finally back from his long 'cruse vacation'... hoping he doesn't get ntr ! )

     



    NTR? This cannot be!? 

    But then again incest is a super taboo in chinese community. 

    Too bad for Lan Xueno / Cang Yue. Maybe compatibility not "high" enough (like Yun Che and YueChan, apparently dragon said 'very high compatibility), or not enough "effort" (since Yun Che boned YueChan for "2 hours per session", and "many sessions" (look at chapter 193/194), compared to Yun Che's "effort in time" with Lan Xueno / Cang Yue. 

    LOL this is getting adult-like discussion, so i'm gonna stop that. LOL. 


    But about Xia QingYue, I think you're right. She did mention that she lost her ability to smile and to cry at the age of 4 years old, and now you said her mother is missing, so it must be that she knew something (but wasn't revealed to us readers). If let's say she knew something, her father must have also knew something. No wonder why Xia QingYue's father calmly mentioned that "despite you have broken profound veins, you're not destined to forever like this. You'll be a dragon, so f**k the rest of the Xiao Clan (and world) who looks down on you." (somewhere in chapter 3-5 when he greets his father in law), because Xia QingYue's mother must be special, and the father can sense 'destiny' or something in Yun Che. 


    But back to the 'harem' question.


    1) i hope it isn't too long before Yun Che reunites with YueChan and child, because
    a) we don't know the name of the child (how would YueChan name her child? LOL) How would she take care of the child? Already i'm thinking this is gonna be a comedy / tragedy.
    b) the child being 4-5 years old should already learn to start to cultivate (Jasmine's conversation with Yun Che gives a general outline why 4-14 years old cultivation is the most essential time of the child's development
    c) with YueChan so beautiful and all, its impossible to hide herself in seclusion without external powers, unless she is kidnapped (OMG)

    2) I hope he has a children with each of the harem members
    a) for happiness (instead of being dumped alone all the time, tsk tsk tsk)
    b) political stability (emperors and empresses need heirs!)
    c) a child is the 'epitome' of love after all, the best of both parents in a lineage.

    3) Yun Che shouldn't have too many in the harem. Quality > quantity please! 
  • edited October 2015
    YueChan hasn't lost her powers. She only lost her Ice skills.  She is still emperor realm

  • athlonkmf said:

    YueChan hasn't lost her powers. She only lost her Ice skills.  She is still emperor realm


    Then I beg a question.

    "Xianxia-ly" speaking, what kind of skills can she learn / re-learn, seeing that she has the battery (power) but no way for an output (skill) ?
  • She should be able to learn skills related to the dragon martial art due to taking his first seed. She can also probably use most Ice skills as she didn't lose the skills itself she just gave them to Yun Che aka he learned all the skills without needing to do anything. So she has her skills but Yun Che does as well which is the issue if this was known.
  • In which chapter does Qingyue fights empror level l expert with yun che
Sign In or Register to comment.