Ancient Godly Monarch Spoilers

Comments

• Hayd189 said:
    On the Boundary Realm organization he was a part of, there are like 33 continents, and the one the MC is in is the weakest cause it was wrecked the last time the Buddha people wanted to do their take over the world thing. So that boundary realm is a dream world from a dude with dream powers like the MC, only stronger. 

He is a small bit player in the world, but he can affect the MC world via this power undetected(he thinks), while others cannot, since the other continents cannot enter this world because a supreme being is protecting it after previously mentioned wreckage. 

That wreckage has the heritage of everyone who died in the war and everyone wants it, mc leads the continent people to collect the heritage later.

All the people you asked about get together and kill him like a dog, just like what happened to his dad. And like his dad the black stone thing revives him, he goes to the other continents for a bit, and comes back and basically 1 shots everyone; who have all gathered to wiped out his original friends; so that was convenient for him. The ones that weren't wiped on the first day he came back, he kidnapped some important person in each clan to get them to come to an assembly he called for, and wipes them there; while announcing he was the king now.

The parents are asshole because there doesn't seem to be any real reason they abandoned him, since they are perfectly fine in seclusion, and had another kid. They left him a guard who is crippled, and only taught him a basic theory so that he doesn't cripple himself by following the lower realm's dumb martial arts. I don't even think they were suppose to do that, or guard him, since the family he was abandoned in gets destroyed in the first arc..

They come back and basically wipe everyone,so all the suffering stemming from the past events coulda have been solved by them much sooner if they choose to. But their parents and child suffered cause they hid; no one blames them for their actions; instead the father of MC's mom felt bad about it.

And it's not like the new kid they got, who lived safe and happy in seclusion sucked, she was like the 2nd best next to the MC; like she literally defeat everyone the MC was powering up to beat upon introduction. All she was missing was all the inheritances MC collected, and she no doubt coulda gotten them if she traveled there as a young princess; so author threw out all that suffering to be strong bs.
    thank god i stopped reading this and thanks to you i will no waste my time with this anymore
  • When does he meet qinger in the immortal lands?
  • when will the mc fuse with his clone at which chapter
  • ahg373 said:
    when will the mc fuse with his clone at which chapter
    around 1700s i guess
  • So will QW and his 2 juniors get the top 3 places in the tournament? I think it's the eastern sage prefecture tournament.

• Grimmjaww said:
    So will QW and his 2 juniors get the top 3 places in the tournament? I think it's the eastern sage prefecture tournament.
    Only him and the male junior brother placed, the host of the tournament is that dude that liked Qinger, and they rigged so he wouldn't do well; the results are based on judgement, yes a martial arts tourney's result is based on judging, like boxing; and the judges are all buttlicker of that dude's dad... But he beats everyone in an all vs 1 type deal, so they had to give it to him.

not sure about the exact chapter number but it should be in the 900s since she took him to her country in like late 900s
  • edited December 2017
    Hayd189 said:
    Grimmjaww said:
    So will QW and his 2 juniors get the top 3 places in the tournament? I think it's the eastern sage prefecture tournament.
    Only him and the male junior brother placed, the host of the tournament is that dude that liked Qinger, and they rigged so he wouldn't do well; the results are based on judgement, yes a martial arts tourney's result is based on judging, like boxing; and the judges are all buttlicker of that dude's dad... But he beats everyone in an all vs 1 type deal, so they had to give it 

So in the end did the group face slap the eastern sage prefecture? What's their reactions when they rejected them? How do they get out of the situation?
  • Yeah they did. The guy was about  to crush them, but another dude interupt, and was like since you sucksso much at training talents, why dont you just give me half your land. this is beginning of arc was explained earlier.
  • Grimmjaww said:
    Hayd189 said:
    Grimmjaww said:
    Only him and the male junior brother placed, the host of the tournament is that dude that liked Qinger, and they rigged so he wouldn't do well; the results are based on judgement, yes a martial arts tourney's result is based on judging, like boxing; and the judges are all buttlicker of that dude's dad... But he beats everyone in an all vs 1 type deal, so they had to give it 

So in the end did the group face slap the eastern sage prefecture? What's their reactions when they rejected them? How do they get out of the situation?
    They said that heavenly talisman realm already had something in place for this.
  • Harem members names/number at the end please
  • Anyone can answer me
  • Hayd189 said:
    Grimmjaww said:
    Only him and the male junior brother placed, the host of the tournament is that dude that liked Qinger, and they rigged so he wouldn't do well; the results are based on judgement, yes a martial arts tourney's result is based on judging, like boxing; and the judges are all buttlicker of that dude's dad... But he beats everyone in an all vs 1 type deal, so they had to give it to him.
    Can you elaborate please?
    About how they rigged the tournament and what happened to the girl.
    Who interfered in their favor and the consequences?
  • Can no one answer me
  • he had like 4-5 harem members
    Mo Qingcheng, Qing'er, Beiming Youhuang , Ye qianyu
    bai qing was still around as well
  • edited January 19
    I say someone said the author did a repeat of pmg and went around to pick up the women who love him is this confirmed true?
  • So has the author written any side stories on his wechat? iirc in the afterward he said he might.
  • edited February 6
    Question:

Spoiler:

I was reading the last few chapters in LNMTL.
    Mo Qingcheng died and was reincarnated and the MC had to wait 20 years? Can anybody explain to me what happened there. It seems like a terrible ending.

• edited February 14
    So reading on lnmtl.

SPOILERS!! BEWARE!!

MC making enemies again.

So he gets inheritances from the Ancient City and becomes 1st ranker. Left to meet future father-in-law who didnt wanna meet him. Broke thru to Immortal with 8th level constellation and creates 6 immortal stages instead of 1 (thanks to his tech that gives him multiple cultivation bases for each constellation). All 6 are perfect Saint rank Immortal stages thanks to the inheritance he gets from the city. The 6 combine to create Legendary (?) rank Immortal stage.

Gets Emperor Yi's full inheritance after helping phoenix girl get high position in her clan. Also gets followers from here and begins creating his own personal force not affiliated with thousand transformations or Heavenly Boundary realm. Started war between the thousand transformations sect and Eastern sage sect after they invade his home world. People try to marry his girl but get trashed by MC. Several fractions try to attack but future father-in-law summons sacred training ground to distract them.

Now some school descended from the sky and the geniuses from human, demon sects, and monster races are competing. MC reveals 8th level constellation and legendary immortal level stage so all the fractions think he's got some super technique (cause of course how could anyone be more talented than them so it has to be a technique that gave him 8th level constellation and super immortal stage[immortal stage he did use tech]) and go after him to steal it for themselves. He gains some Buddha skill. Saved a girl from being raped but now wants him dead cause he saw. So she goes after his junior apprentice and he gets humiliated but rescued by another disciple from the Heavenly Boundary realm.

Could someone give spoilers on rest of the arc? Who he fights, what he gets, how he escapes after making enemies of the 3 great fractions (human/demon/monster) which I assume he does since he always makes enemies of higher level fractions?
    “But I don’t want to go among mad people" Alice remarked
    "Oh, you can’t help that," said the Cat "we’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad."
  • Mainly wanna know if Heavenly Boundary realm seniors reveals themselves to protect him cause I cant imagine another force capable of protecting him from the super powers of the Immortal Realm since Thousand Transformations is WAY too weak to do so.
    "Oh, you can’t help that," said the Cat "we’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad."
  • Did he marry qinger in the TL??
  • Mainly wanna know if Heavenly Boundary realm seniors reveals themselves to protect him cause I cant imagine another force capable of protecting him from the super powers of the Immortal Realm since Thousand Transformations is WAY too weak to do so.
    nope his body dies but his soul leaves his body due the astral being and he creates a new body with constellations form the 9th layer, also everybody think he dies including his wife's for 7 years until he shows up in front of qinger and mo qingcheng to leave for another realm
  • @fugi123 New body with constellations from the 9th layer? So he replaces his 5-5-5-6-7-8 constellations with all 9s? Same types? Strength Hammer, Dream, Monster, Sword, Suppression, and Destruction Halberd? Or new types with different daos?

Also whats up with his clone? Is it always gonna stay in the background or is it ever gonna play a serious role?

Also if he only reveals himself before leaving whats up with the Heavenly Boundary realm? Their goal ever revealed? Whyd they instigate Thousand Transformations who isnt even a member to take over a territory?
  • @fugi123 New body with constellations from the 9th layer? So he replaces his 5-5-5-6-7-8 constellations with all 9s? Same types? Strength Hammer, Dream, Monster, Sword, Suppression, and Destruction Halberd? Or new types with different daos?

Also whats up with his clone? Is it always gonna stay in the background or is it ever gonna play a serious role?

Also if he only reveals himself before leaving whats up with the Heavenly Boundary realm? Their goal ever revealed? Whyd they instigate Thousand Transformations who isnt even a member to take over a territory?
    i might be wrong with them being the 9th layer they could  be 8th instead and yes they are all the same but higher his last one for heavenly god is time

he takes his clone with him to the ancient realm(the highest continents/realm) to use as a decoy/spy to gain trust of people if he makes them an enemy, he later fuses with his clone because it contains the bloodline of the luoshen clan and the qin clan which gives people special abilities later on in the story like above chapter 2000 ( he had to fuse with it because his new body didn't possess the bloodline anymore)

don't know what/who thousand transformation is because i read the mtl. but heavenly boundary realm/school was try to take over the realm/continent because thousands of years ago the continent QW is currently at was the strongest throughout the nine heavens however a war caused them to lose all their boundary realm(experts above immortal emperors) and heavenly god realm experts so they could get their inheritence however an unknown factor is that no one could break past IE or could anyone enter from other continents/realms 

• fugi123 said:
    @fugi123 New body with constellations from the 9th layer? So he replaces his 5-5-5-6-7-8 constellations with all 9s? Same types? Strength Hammer, Dream, Monster, Sword, Suppression, and Destruction Halberd? Or new types with different daos?

i might be wrong with them being the 9th layer they could  be 8th instead and yes they are all the same but higher his last one for heavenly god is time

he takes his clone with him to the ancient realm(the highest continents/realm) to use as a decoy/spy to gain trust of people if he makes them an enemy, he later fuses with his clone because it contains the bloodline of the luoshen clan and the qin clan which gives people special abilities later on in the story like above chapter 2000 ( he had to fuse with it because his new body didn't possess the bloodline anymore)

don't know what/who thousand transformation is because i read the mtl. but heavenly boundary realm/school was try to take over the realm/continent because thousands of years ago the continent QW is currently at was the strongest throughout the nine heavens however a war caused them to lose all their boundary realm(experts above immortal emperors) and heavenly god realm experts so they could get their inheritence however an unknown factor is that no one could break past IE or could anyone enter from other continents/realms
    Did he marry qinger in the TL??
  • Did he marry qinger in the TL??
    yes he marries her but idk in which chapter
  • fugi123 said:

it's that Bian's dude faction, but heavenly boundary infiltrated and took it over and imprisoned him/mc friends after he disappeared.

The reason no one could enter the MC's continent is because of that old dude in the forbidden zone, who is a necromancer. I don't recall if the MC's continent was originally the strongest, but the necromancer guy was definitely one of the strongest. He ended that war by going to each continent and raising the dead to wipe out the strongest factions in each continent; and told everyone that if anyone enters his continent, he will come back.

He teaches the MC some undying codex thing, and Beiming Youhuang his own dying codex. Names might be wrong, but basically he helps MC rebuild his body and essentially never die, while the girl got power to control the dead, thus the forbidden zone, with all those inheritances.

He helps MC out a few more times, think he just wants to find the chick who created that black astral stone that the MC and his father has; his lover or something.