Ancient Godly Monarch Spoilers

Comments

• olyver said:

Luxfers said:
    Romance Interest??? Need Spoilers
    Spoiler:
    In the next few chapters, the Qin clan is attacked. During the last battle of that ark, he unwittingly uses a life saving item his master gives him, which releases a giant monster that kills a lot of the enemies before taking him away while he's unconscious. He is found later on by the most beautiful woman in the country, who brings him to a hut and cares for his wounds, but leaves just before he wakes up. They meet several times after that, have a few misunderstandings, but slowly grow closer. I won't spoil to much, but I think it was a nicely crafted romance, that doesn't take the entire novel to develop, but isn't like they meet and instantly fall in love type of thing. It's also refreshing to note that the mc focuses on her, by which I mean he doesn't seek out or chase after every beautiful woman he meets, and even rebuts them by stating he has a girlfriend. (Which is quite refreshing compared to other MCs). He is still, however, surrounded by beautiful women, so there is a possibility of harem, but for now it seems that this will end up in a one-to-one relationship. [\spoiler]
    I really hope it's not Harem
  • Narcox said:
    olyver said:

Luxfers said:
    Spoiler:
    In the next few chapters, the Qin clan is attacked. During the last battle of that ark, he unwittingly uses a life saving item his master gives him, which releases a giant monster that kills a lot of the enemies before taking him away while he's unconscious. He is found later on by the most beautiful woman in the country, who brings him to a hut and cares for his wounds, but leaves just before he wakes up. They meet several times after that, have a few misunderstandings, but slowly grow closer. I won't spoil to much, but I think it was a nicely crafted romance, that doesn't take the entire novel to develop, but isn't like they meet and instantly fall in love type of thing. It's also refreshing to note that the mc focuses on her, by which I mean he doesn't seek out or chase after every beautiful woman he meets, and even rebuts them by stating he has a girlfriend. (Which is quite refreshing compared to other MCs). He is still, however, surrounded by beautiful women, so there is a possibility of harem, but for now it seems that this will end up in a one-to-one relationship. [\spoiler]
    MC seems into OTP. It's still ongoing though, so we'll see.
  • Well damn from the Raws you said this author grew incredible well coming from PMG. Maybe that novel was a test to see what he wanted to do in the future.
  • Author made a breakthrough in the dao of writing novels and has transcended all of those other authors (hopefully it stays that way till the end of the novel)
  • I hope it is an harem story and his sister and him develop something
  • edited April 2016
    So with the Ye family and the emperor trying to push the Qin clan down, how does the mc resolve that? Also what happens to Snow's sister?
  • Taryn said:
    ^Thanks for those.
    This novel seems well written, I'm looking forward to reading more.
    --
    Are you caught up to the raws, and if so, does his relationship with his adopted sister stay platonic? I'm guessing so since you didn't mention her in the romance spoiler.
    I've read up to the late 300's iirc. As for the relationship with his sister, it does. 
  • edited April 2016
    So currently the emperor is forcing the MC's clan to join the army, what happens afterward?
  • Man I truly hope he doesnt Join the army. I also thought the that Emperor Academy was stronger than the royal family. 
  • bonifide said:
    Man I truly hope he doesnt Join the army. I also thought the that Emperor Academy was stronger than the royal family. 
    They are because I remember the Royal academy was created because the Emperor Academy was stronger than the royal family.
  • Narcox said:
    olyver said:

Luxfers said:
    Luxfers said:
    I hope it is an harem story and his sister and him develop something
    For now, he and his sister haven't developed anything, and their relationship seems platonic. In fact
    Spoiler:
    there are several women in this story that he seems to have a platonic "sibling-like" or at least friendly relationship with, such as with his Elder Martial Apprentice Sister, and the little sister of the Bai girl (his old fiancee).

As for harem:
    There is a possibility, but for now it seems unlikely. There are several women who show a romantic interest towards him, but the MC always rejects them (nicely) by explaining that he has a girl he is in love with. And he isn't like some other MCs that seem to just collect women. This MC is commited  
  • olyver said:
    Narcox said:
    olyver said:

Luxfers said:
    Luxfers said:
    For now, he and his sister haven't developed anything, and their relationship seems platonic. In fact
    Spoiler:
    there are several women in this story that he seems to have a platonic "sibling-like" or at least friendly relationship with, such as with his Elder Martial Apprentice Sister, and the little sister of the Bai girl (his old fiancee).

As for harem:
    There is a possibility, but for now it seems unlikely. There are several women who show a romantic interest towards him, but the MC always rejects them (nicely) by explaining that he has a girl he is in love with. And he isn't like some other MCs that seem to just collect women. This MC is commited  
    can you tell if the MC will do something about the emperor's decree?
  • Please tell me that he will destroy the Ye clan.
  • Please tell me that he will destroy the Ye clan.
    He's not exactly the one who destroys them, but they are destroyed. Basically, the main antagonist for the beginning of the novel is the third prince of the kingdom, who was declared the successor to the king at some point. He's the one leading the suppression against the Qin clan. But the first son of the king decides to betray his younger brother (because he realizes that his younger brother will lead the kingdom to ruin) and allies himself with the MC. Then, when their side wins, he sends the royal army against the Ye clan. 

• Narcox said:
    olyver said:
    Narcox said:
    olyver said:

Luxfers said:
    Luxfers said:
    Spoiler:

As for harem:
    It's pretty much ignored. It was just a pretext for the emperor to to suppress the Qin clan. When they refuse it, it gives an excuse for his supporters to attack the clan. Once the MC actually arrives at the capital and joins the Empire Star Academy it is never mentioned again.
  • olyver said:
    It's pretty much ignored. It was just a pretext for the emperor to to suppress the Qin clan. When they refuse it, it gives an excuse for his supporters to attack the clan. Once the MC actually arrives at the capital and joins the Empire Star Academy it is never mentioned again.
    That's a good thing
  • edited April 2016
    Whats the deal with the Emperor and Qin clan?
    Not what the prince are doing but what happend in the past

In the past, the Emperor, using the title of Wu King, banished the Qin Clan to the Sky Harmony City. And now, they are also prepared to steal away the hope of the Qin Clan under the pretext of that imperial edict.” Qin Wentian silently speculated in his heart. If the Qin Clan didn’t obey, it meant that they wanted to defy the imperial order. And if so, at that time, the military troops which Icehawk brought would surely take action.

copied from the translation chapter 15

edit: never mind, was written in next chapter, lol

• olyver said:
    Please tell me that he will destroy the Ye clan.
    He's not exactly the one who destroys them, but they are destroyed. Basically, the main antagonist for the beginning of the novel is the third prince of the kingdom, who was declared the successor to the king at some point. He's the one leading the suppression against the Qin clan. But the first son of the king decides to betray his younger brother (because he realizes that his younger brother will lead the kingdom to ruin) and allies himself with the MC. Then, when their side wins, he sends the royal army against the Ye clan. 
    when does this slowly reveal itself and when does it end
    please and thanks
  • SPWJin said:
    olyver said:
    Please tell me that he will destroy the Ye clan.
    when does this slowly reveal itself and when does it end
    please and thanks
    iirc, this goes on until 150-200 chapters max (it may be less) but it reveals itself mostly at the end of the arc.
  • olyver said:

Narcox said:
    olyver said:
    Narcox said:
    olyver said:

Luxfers said:
    Luxfers said:
    Spoiler:

As for harem:
    Will his entire family be exterminated in the attack and only he escapes? And how come that he can join the Emperor Star Academy with the opposition of the royal clan/not get apprehended and killed as soon as he steps foot in the capital?
  • Will his entire family be exterminated in the attack and only he escapes? And how come that he can join the Emperor Star Academy with the opposition of the royal clan/not get apprehended and killed as soon as he steps foot in the capital?
    I'm going to assume he has the protection of that Academy and the Star Association. 
  • So what will happen to Qin Yao? Will she get captured or will she manage to escape?
  • So how does QW deal with the Star River Association? And that douchebag that tricked him.
  • what is Bai Qing's role in the story ? and is she going to be as strong the mc and follow him around in his adventures ?
    Also what benefits do you get from the legendary stellar meridians ?
  • edited May 2016
    Jirachier said:
    what is Bai Qing's role in the story ? and is she going to be as strong the mc and follow him around in his adventures ?
    benefits seem to be able to gather astral qi better from what I understand.  Just not sure why Uncle black said for him to not to gather Heaven and earth Qi though and since Qing is doing the same thing as him but without the legendary meridians i would think she would suffer from slow cultivation speed or something.

Also is there a place to read the raws? kinda liked this and thought i would try some more with google translate since it is only on ch 30 translated.
  • Jirachier said:
    what is Bai Qing's role in the story ? and is she going to be as strong the mc and follow him around in his adventures ?
    benefits seem to be able to gather astral qi better from what I understand.  Just not sure why Uncle black said for him to not to gather Heaven and earth Qi though and since Qing is doing the same thing as him but without the legendary meridians i would think she would suffer from slow cultivation speed or something.

Also is there a place to read the raws? kinda liked this and thought i would try some more with google translate since it is only on ch 30 translated.
    raws www.piaotian.net/html/6/6999/
  • olyver said:

Luxfers said:
    Spoiler:
    So he does find out that it was the 2 that ran off into the forest who saved him and not the other girl? Because the ones that did save him in Ch 30 ran off into the forest before he woke up.
  • Nothing on how the mc deals with the Star River Association and Murin yet? Also what happens to the Qin family?
  • What is the mystery behind uncle black?
  • which heavenly layer is Fan Le's astral soul condensed from ?