Ancient Godly Monarch Spoilers

1131415161719»

Comments

• edited September 27
    I was starting to think he can make his wives family and friends immortal and able to live forever without ever dying  because if he can revive a person easily by reversing time then he should be able to do that we know hes far far far stronger then a god king he could probably kill one just like an ant.

i was looking around I found that his own world has its rules just like how other worlds do I feel like he's kinda similar to universe creator since he made his own world and if he can have full control over space and time he should be able to reverse aging as well so making someone able to live forever should not be hard for him.

if you ever had an opportunity to ask for being able to live forever never having to die who would you ask not trump but a God and Lin Fengs realm is called Spiritual God.

people who believe in Buddha belive in reincarnation but since Lin feng created his world and his world has its own laws and rules what if Lin feng decides he doesn't want his friends family and wives to die so maybe like in stellar transformations they can cultivate according to Lin Fengs world laws so wouldn't that nessarily mean they would become immortal in a way since that is his world and laws they are different from other worlds laws.
  • That's my theory anyway since if your not  how dare you claim the title Of a God imo a God would deinetly be able to make anyone he want become immortal never having to die or give a person butterfly wings because wtf why not.
  • Being able to create a world is not the same thing as being a Universe Creator btw, the power difference is infinitely different.
  • Correct but Lin feng is a taboo existence just like universe creators there universe has the owners laws Lin fengs world has his laws that people could use to cultivate to reach emperor then saint king then god realm so even though he doesn't have his own univer in the future it's still possible at the end of pmg they that Lin feng had a chance to go to a higher plane type place where people of his level aka spiritual god could go meaning here higher realms maybe there are universe creators in that world.

imo if someone could bring someone back to life easily then it would be easy to make his wives family and friends immortal capable to live forever without dying he has full control over space and time  wouldn't that mean he could rever someone's age as well.

lets not forget Lin Feng is a God I have never heard of or refuse to belive a God with a limited lifespan I belive that to be impossible to me he doesn't have his own universe your right buts not to different imo in the way of laws at least I mean yes in coiling dragon or stellar transformation it's a big difference but in here it maybe different all I know is if the man had the realm of cultivation god he's a god not a mortal

• edited September 28
    Lin feng even said he can bring someone back to life easily by reversing time if he can do that he should be able to make his wives family and friends immortal and them never having to die.  I mean Lin Feng Did become a God in the end.

do you agree with Lin Feng being  ale to do that Rewrite?

but I will agree  your right being able to create a world comepared to making a universe would be a big difference  but Lin Feng is no push over either he could kill those God kings like crushing bugs 

i asked  someone ik  if you wanna check it out not sure if it's aloud its on Imgur This guy has read every chapter of pmg and is a big fan I asked questions regarding this novel to get the answers this is why I think the mc who is immortal and can live forever without having to die is able to to make his wives family and friends immortal never having to die.

https://imgur.com/a/PsOUD
  • edited September 28
    Dropped it since (spoiler for chapter ~1960)

Fan Ye died

Has she been revived in recent chapters or is she likely to be forgotten about?

Forgotten about, his asshole parent come back and she is totally forgotten about so far. The author even freaking ignore qw and fan le's exchange. Fan le is like his best bro and that shit happen and there is no face off between them at all which disappoint me since fan le is a favorite of mine. I would have like it if he kneel down and apologize to fan le or something instead all I got is him ass kissing his parent and seemingly ignore about his adopted daughter. He could have also ask to see Lin feng and ask for help but no he didn't even do that, sure he might not be able to see the guy but he could have at least ask to show that he care.
  • Rah said:
    When does Qing'er realize the MCs background?
    i want to know this as well.
  • Can someone give a summary about the events regarding the dongsheng emperor?
  • yeah, the parents are complete assholes. This god reviving bullshit arc they got going is completely dumb. Just make up a new realm if you made your MC too OP for this world like any normal author.

Dongsheng is just some country lord doing another country lord(qinger's father) a favor; but he half assed the favor, creating enemy out of MC. The MC gets manipulated into creating an excuse for another dude(exiled ex lord) to come back into Dongsheng's country and demand half. This was all part of a bigger plot for true global domination; and that exile dude is also just a puppet. Dongsheng just continues sending dudes after MC that gets killed or are plot armored away. During the whole arc, Dongsheng's giant head from a wisp of his spirit that he can leave on anybody, could pinch the MC.. The whole novel is like this, throughout, there are characters actively involved that could sneeze and kill the MC; these are not ancestors characters.

Anyways, MC continues going up the ladder on Dongsheng minion he kills, until he kills all his sons, and at that point, Dongsheng decides it's ok to pinch the MC now, but plot armor. He loses his country and goes crazy. At this point pretty much half the world wants MC dead, and dongsheng is just the most obsessive one, so all attacks involve him now and they finally kill him. MC goes away to higher realm, for a few hundred years, comes back and all his friends countries are basically razed, and mc calls a meeting and kills everyone, and says he's in charge now.
  • edited October 7
    All these arrogant young masters with flawed logic makes u wonder if this is a real thing in the China of now too. :hushed:
  • All these arrogant young masters with flawed logic makes u wonder if this is the same in the China of now. :hushed:

• Could anyone tell me about what chapter does MC get to the Immortal Foundation cultivation level and about what chapter does he meet his parents?

It is probably in the thread somewhere, but too many spoilers to sift through. 

Thanks
  • edited October 16
    around 1550 he reaches immortal emperor i think , parents i don't know yet he only met a relative at this moment (1796)

Btw can someone tell me when he destroys this Star river association or whas that army of immortals and that immortal king the full strenght of star river association? I am at 1796 atm.

Btw this novel is getting weaker and weaker and is becoming pmg 2.0. Like everyone is offended because MC is fucking breathing nor does the MC understand the word low key. This author really sucks in writing a coherent plot?
  • Damn this story is becoming trash , MC is so damn weak while his enemies keep surviving and pulling  deus ex machine out their ass. They even step in the heavenly god before MC. 

Fuck this author and his pathetic story. I only want to complete this because i have read so much already but i will never ever read anothers story of this stupid author...
  • What does he do to his parents clan and what is the deal with his parents? Everyone seems to dislike them, what is the deal?
  • MC is not weak by any means

Nabcake said:
    What does he do to his parents clan and what is the deal with his parents? Everyone seems to dislike them, what is the deal?
    he will destroy his father's clan, his mother's clan got divided 
    both clans are enemies in some way so that marriage wasn't agreed upon and since QW's father lost his backer in the clan and the qin clan supported another guy in the clan they wanted to seize the astral being from him 
  • MC is not weak by any means

Nabcake said:
    What does he do to his parents clan and what is the deal with his parents? Everyone seems to dislike them, what is the deal?
    he will destroy his father's clan, his mother's clan got divided 
    both clans are enemies in some way so that marriage wasn't agreed upon and since QW's father lost his backer in the clan and the qin clan supported another guy in the clan they wanted to seize the astral being from him 
    Astral being? Also why do people on this forum dislike his parents? Are they just shitty people or something?
  • astral being is the thing that contains all those memories and techniques , QW had it since the beginning 
    i don't think his parents are shitty, probably because of events preceding their appearence some people came to dislike what happened later on
    but yeah the last arc wasn't the best for me but still the ending was decent overall and the author gave it a good closure 
  • edited November 15
    astral being is the thing that contains all those memories and techniques , QW had it since the beginning 
    i don't think his parents are shitty, probably because of events preceding their appearence some people came to dislike what happened later on
    but yeah the last arc wasn't the best for me but still the ending was decent overall and the author gave it a good closure 
    How did the novel end? Also how and why does Fan Yu the daughter of Fan Le dies and does he revive her?
  • @Nabcake

QW transcends above Godking thanks to the support and belief of the people during the fight against the Buddha boss.

Qw then kills the boss and revives everyone who died in the fight apart from Qingcheng who had thrown herself into samsara.

He then spends 20 years with Qingcheng who has been reincarnated but does have the memories of her old life. On her 20th birthday QW restores her memories.

Theres a big wedding for Youhang and the other wives.

Loads of people come to congratulate, including people QW met over the years.

QW and the girls go a trip round the nine heavens picking up the girls he left behind (Lou bingyu, xian'er, the girls in ten thousand demon island etc.)

It's hinted he takes all the girls who like him as concubines.

Youhang is pregnant.

Last part of the novel is Nichang in a boat all alone smiling at the horizon. It isn't clear or not if QW is going to pick her up as he is also in a boat at that time.

Novel ends
  • I was in the arc where he used a weaponized cityas weapon and surround by immortals and sects so that they can seize the city. So how does he solve this situation?
  • Who does he marry?