Ancient Godly Monarch Spoilers

So what happens at the Birthday Party of his ex father-in-law?

Comments

• edited April 2016
    Yeah how does the Mc take his revenge against that dirtbag of a family and when do they realize he was not a trash? Would like to know so I can binge read it when it happens.
  • edited April 2016
    Well in detail the MC and his family attents the birthday party as they enter everyone already predicted wat this Party of Bai family real  intension is they talk crap bout MC sayin him trash and dreamin of a toad being tied to a phoenix and all shit and praising tht ex-fiance there is some Test to be in the party to determine talent of every youth present there many young masters and genius of various families attending the party showed there talent and lastly tht bitch showed her talent which outclasses other younger generation present there and many sects or academy who came to the party invited her to join them she decides to join Royal academy which seems like the biggest one in them after which she becomes even more arrogant and insults MC says this is the gap between them like heaven and earth after which MC tells tht he also wanna take part in this Test to which many ppl present laughs saying a cripple wanna try a test tht even the genius of various families had a bit of trouble with he doesnt mind them and go to take test shocking everyone he beats even the bitch record and keep going when someone points out tht is Astral Soul from the 3rd Layer of Heaven compare to the quality of which tht bitch 3rd layer of heaven is shit which shocks everyone and Royal Academy invites MC to join them but MC refuses to join cuz he and bitch cant stay in same academy or smething after which the Royal Academy rejects tht bitch and select MC accepting his condition after which everyone even MC dad is shocked and he is very happy whereas Bitch father seems to get into bad suitation cuz it seems like MC talent is even better than his daughter and even tht Ye family doesnt want to announce the engagement after seeing what happened now not only has he missed such a talented son-in-law but also made enemies of Qin family and it doesnt seems like Ye family have any intension of helping Bai family out
  • ^what chapters does this happen?
  • this series is already complete?
  • So, how does it end for the Bai family and the ungrateful bitch and how does she react when she finds out he wasn't a trash and how long does it take for the birthday party to conclude? Planning on reading it in one go, also what happens to the sister that warned the MC?
  • Who's the romantic lead(s)?
  • I'm shocked he's joining the Royal Academy. I'm sure they backed by the Royal family. The same royal family that treated his family like shit. I figured he would go to Mustang's Academy instead I can't think of the name atm. 
  • edited April 2016
    bonifide said:
    I'm shocked he's joining the Royal Academy. I'm sure they backed by the Royal family. The same royal family that treated his family like shit. I figured he would go to Mustang's Academy instead I can't think of the name atm. 
    I was thinking this as I was reading it today actually. Talon (his sister's master I think) was super rude towards MC, yet the MC would still join the academy?
    Although getting his ex fiance kicked out might be worth it.
    --
    And no one has any clues about MC's lover?
  • So he joined the Royal Academy instead of Emperor Star Academy? Wasnt Mustang there? What happened?
    “But I don’t want to go among mad people" Alice remarked
    "Oh, you can’t help that," said the Cat "we’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad."
  • edited April 2016
    Yea he should be joining the Emperor star academy. From what i interpreted he starts revealing he's not trash around chapter 12. Chapter 13-14 is when he gets his revenge. Not physically but In a way verbally; he'll probably do some more things later, but haven't read that far.
  • He does join the Emperor Star Academy. And the Emperor Star Academy retract their invitation to the Bai girl.
  • What happens to the Bai clan and the bitch? Are they not important to the story after the birthday party?
  • I thought the Royal Academy wanted to invite the Bai girl, and the MC was also invited, but he said that he'd only join if they withdrew their invitation to her.
    So he instead joins ESA, and the Bai girl joins the Royal Academy?
  • No. The guy from the Royal Academy is the same guy that was super arrogant and treated the MC as trash in the translated chapters. After, once the MC shows of his 5th heavenly layer star (disguised as a peak 3rd level star, which is still better than the one from Bai girl), he's like 'Oh shit, I pissed of an awesome potential genius. The MC never intends and/or offers to join his Academy.
  • I've just noticed that AGM was written by the same author of PMG. Please, tell me that this awesome novel isn't going to turn into another ever-repeating cycle.
  • aqswde said:
    I've just noticed that AGM was written by the same author of PMG. Please, tell me that this awesome novel isn't going to turn into another ever-repeating cycle.
    Even awesome novels have an ever repeating cycle to some extent.
    Just look at ISSTH, it has a repeating cycle in various forms, but it's still regarded as one of the top novels atm.
  • Taryn said:
    aqswde said:
    I've just noticed that AGM was written by the same author of PMG. Please, tell me that this awesome novel isn't going to turn into another ever-repeating cycle.
    Just look at ISSTH, it has a repeating cycle in various forms, but it's still regarded as one of the top novels atm.
    yeah but ISSTH isnt that noticeable in repeating cycle and it isnt the annoying kind like after the mc gets bullied another guy bullies him right away again and again and you could literally read and point that out easily (dragon martial emperor) at least in ISSTH it has new stuff like totems or a plot maybe even the story line behind demon sealers that progresses slowly through out the story
  • Taryn said:
    aqswde said:
    I completely agree with your statement. We could even say that xianxia novels are somewhat repetitive in their own respective areas; the stories they narrate, though, are amazing works of the authors' minds. It's just that PMG brings that repetitiveness to a whole new level. I'm not saying PMG is a horrible novel, only that the incredible number of the same repeated cliches it contains can/will (depending on a reader's 'tastes') spoil the fun while reading:)
  • Taryn said:
    aqswde said:
    Yep even ISSTH is repetitive. Hell I think anything with action and adventure is since its always like find the villain at the end and either kill him or take him down. ISSTH at the beginning was annoying with that arrogant person. It seems like TMW is going to be like this the whole novel. 

Anyways people tell us more spoilers. I don't know exactly what to ask other than what happens the next few arcs. 
  • What's the romance please
  • is 3rd heavenly layer astral souls better than 1st and 2nd layer cuz i dont get the ranking system here
  • is 3rd heavenly layer astral souls better than 1st and 2nd layer cuz i dont get the ranking system here
    Yeah the higher the better. 
  • Does anyone know how he deals with that shameless bitch and her clan in the future? Like holy shit, everything that happened was her fault, decides to blame the MC, thought it would all end after the birthday party :c 
  • edited April 2016
    She'll probably get attached to some noble jerk in the future and he'll have his whole clan become hostile to MC because of AS.
    Although hopefully this doesn't happen and she'll be quickly forgotten.
  • this series ongoing or is already complete?
  • Ongoing with the raws at 820 I think.
  • Romance Interest??? Need Spoilers
  • Nabcake said:
    Does anyone know how he deals with that shameless bitch and her clan in the future? Like holy shit, everything that happened was her fault, decides to blame the MC, thought it would all end after the birthday party :c 
    Spoiler:
    No, she actually repents. Several times in the next 100+ chapters she witnesses or hears about the MC doing amazing stuff and is shown to be progressively more and more regretful about what she did in the past. It culminates at a point in the story where he takes on 3 guys in a battle to the death, one of which was the guy that had originally wanted to marry her at the beginning of the story. After the MC kills the 3, she kneels on the ground, basically confesses her sins in front of the entire crowd and begs him to spare her father's life, which he does on the condition that her father shatters his meridians. After that, the feud between them is put to rest, which I think is pretty refreshing when you consider all the stories where the MC just annihilates clans that provoque him.[\spoiler]

• Luxfers said:
    Romance Interest??? Need Spoilers
    Spoiler:
    In the next few chapters, the Qin clan is attacked. During the last battle of that ark, he unwittingly uses a life saving item his master gives him, which releases a giant monster that kills a lot of the enemies before taking him away while he's unconscious. He is found later on by the most beautiful woman in the country, who brings him to a hut and cares for his wounds, but leaves just before he wakes up. They meet several times after that, have a few misunderstandings, but slowly grow closer. I won't spoil to much, but I think it was a nicely crafted romance, that doesn't take the entire novel to develop, but isn't like they meet and instantly fall in love type of thing. It's also refreshing to note that the mc focuses on her, by which I mean he doesn't seek out or chase after every beautiful woman he meets, and even rebuts them by stating he has a girlfriend. (Which is quite refreshing compared to other MCs). He is still, however, surrounded by beautiful women, so there is a possibility of harem, but for now it seems that this will end up in a one-to-one relationship. [\spoiler]
  • edited April 2016
    ^Thanks for those.
    This novel seems well written, I'm looking forward to reading more.
    --
    Are you caught up to the raws, and if so, does his relationship with his adopted sister stay platonic? I'm guessing so since you didn't mention her in the romance spoiler.