Big Spoiler Thread

Comments

• will wang lin get the soul flag or will something happen to it?
  • Prady said:
    Holy shit thank god...if it actually happened...imagine that...phew. Anyways, when does he reach soul transformation and ascension seeking? I'm assuming soul transformation is in the next 50~ chapters...and ascendant is probably a bit far?
    His domain already breakthrough and He started the process of reaching the complete soul transformation in the next few chapters but not yet reached it since you need massive immortal qi (celestial energy in rex translation) plus he choose the second method of breakthrough where the spiritual qi and immortal qi kind of reaching a balance rather than the first one where you squeeze out spiritual qi and completely replace it with immortal qi. Dun Tian later help him "collect" celestial jade from nearby sects and powerhouse D  .Ascendant is quite far he reach it during somekind of demon realm arc which is after he became Tian Yun Zi disciple.
    So did at end of story Li Qianmei (李倩梅) goes along with Wang Lin or not? In the last paragraph of story she hears his voice 
    He did but Er Gen purposely made it vague to which girl goes with the main body

It doesn't matters to me about the main body.  He takes Qianmei along with Wan'er,  right? At th end Qianmei see them living and she start crying but then she hears his voice telling her that they were a bird and a fish in past life but not now. 

So the one who took her with him is the same body who took Wan Er, right? 

Also, about the bead: At the end he places the bead on a playboard while talking to the man in grey robe and he says he understood.  What exactly did he understood?

Also, Wan'er didn't see the Slaughter clone of MC when the former bonded back with MC. MC ask her if she saw it or not but she says she didn't. Could you explain that part? 
    Like I said vague but each girl (Li Muwan,Mu Bingmei, Li Qianmei) get to be with a version of Wang Lin. Er Gen even address it in one of the side chapter (he basically asking the reader to which one do you think goes with "the real" wang lin). I'm not really understand about the chess part either but the grey robe old man is Mie Sheng (Extermination Old Man) from Beseech the Devil and I vaguely remember a riddle in it which is related to chess.
    kay92i said:
    In which chapters does wang li go to Xian city ? 
    Around 1800+ chapter iirc or maybe less I don't remember exactly the number but it is more than chapter 1600+ 
    when will WL reach ascendant ?
    and when will the third heroine appear ?
    A little bit far from current chapter, he reach it in a demonic realm which is a little bit after he join Tian Yun Sect, he technically failed to breakthrough and he should be dead if not for Zhou Yi's Ascendant crystal.
    Well, if you mean his third love interest, Li Qianmei appear far from current chapter. Wang Lin already at Net/Pure Nirvana level at this point.
  • What happens to the flag after Suzaku steals it and how does the Suzaku and his disciple die?
  • Ok so after reading all the pages in this thread I don't think I saw any mention of what he does with the Ji Realm. I am at the current chapters, but so far he still hasn't done anything with it. Can someone give the details of everything he does with it?
  • Nabcake said:
    What happens to the flag after Suzaku steals it and how does the Suzaku and his disciple die?
    will wang lin get the soul flag or will something happen to it?
    He did bring it when he leave the planet and form a new soul refining tribe in a demonic realm. The tribe come to regard him as ancestor and worship him (building statue of him and stuff).
    ralkij said:
    Ok so after reading all the pages in this thread I don't think I saw any mention of what he does with the Ji Realm. I am at the current chapters, but so far he still hasn't done anything with it. Can someone give the details of everything he does with it?
    Already answer how he form his Ji Realm again, that was on another thread though. Wang Lin form his own Ji Realm again when he is on Middle Broken Nirvana level (around chapter 1300++). He faced and absorb the power of Divine Retribution (my mtl called it Immeasurable Tribulation, 9 types of tribulation) : Nine Palaces, Eight Diagrams, Seven Stars, Six Directions, Five Elements, Four Spirits, Three Powers, Two Instruments, I don't know what the "One" represent. 
  • edited April 2017
    ralkij said:
    Ok so after reading all the pages in this thread I don't think I saw any mention of what he does with the Ji Realm. I am at the current chapters, but so far he still hasn't done anything with it. Can someone give the details of everything he does with it?
    Already answer how he form his Ji Realm again, that was on another thread though. Wang Lin form his own Ji Realm again when he is on Middle Broken Nirvana level (around chapter 1300++). He faced and absorb the power of Divine Retribution (my mtl called it Immeasurable Tribulation, 9 types of tribulation) : Nine Palaces, Eight Diagrams, Seven Stars, Six Directions, Five Elements, Four Spirits, Three Powers, Two Instruments, I don't know what the "One" represent. 
    So does he make a separate clone to practice the Ji realm or does he use it with the current active clone?(aka not the original body) Or has he already fused back with his original body by this point? Also not entirely sure if this was answered in another thread, but do we ever get a greater explanation for the Dao and Shi realms and does Wang Lin ever practice those also?(Sorry did use the search function but I guess I am just bad at using it D:)
  • ralkij said:
    ralkij said:
    So does he make a separate clone to practice the Ji realm or does he use it with the current active clone?(aka not the original body) Or has he already fused back with his original body by this point? Also not entirely sure if this was answered in another thread, but do we ever get a greater explanation for the Dao and Shi realms and does Wang Lin ever practice those also?(Sorry did use the search function but I guess I am just bad at using it D:)
    No, he's not making any clone he's using current body but fused with the main body (the ancient clan body). He get a clue to how to form Ji Realm from Qing Shui who also has Ji Realm but the process was dangerous and he barely survive because he has ancient god body which has amazing regeneration capability. The explanation for these three was barely given though but Wang Lin did have access to all of them
    There is an ancient cultivator whose talent is bad (or so so) but after some point when he show up again he can fight using his unique divine technique which no one ever seen. No matter what fight he seems to get out of it alive like he can predict the future. It turned out this cultivator has Shi Realm hence people associated Shi Realm with life. While cultivators whom people know has Ji Realm are mostly blood thirsty hence people associated Ji Realm with death.

Ji Realm as I recalled is the result of people imitate/absorb the Heaven (or Heavenly Tribulation), it's an extreme act. That's why the power of Ji Realm is so destructive. It's like people has the power of Heaven/Heavenly Tribulation inside their body and I think also the reason why several people who has Ji Realm stuck on some level. By the way, at later chapters Wang Lin use the lightning from Ji Ream as one part of his lightning dao essence.

People at Shi Realm seems can take Heaven and Earth and engrave it into their heart/mind hence they can created their own unique divine technique. In fact Wang Lin created several divine techniques when he is on this state. It seems, at least for Wang Lin, the state is not permanent but like there is some sort of trigger to enter. Wang Lin enter Shi Realm several times.

People at Dao Realm seems can sense essence/core of something easier than normal cultivators which is beneficial when people try to form Dao Essence. Different people has different perception when they're on Dao Realm. They can also created their own unique technique called Dao Technique. Magic technique fundamentally is controls energy of heaven and earth and transform them by special technique. Its strong and weak was related with cultivation base. Divine Ability, fundamentally change the magic technique causing its might suddenly to increase. This is a change and condense of Origin Force. 
    Dao Technique is different, this technique rarely people can grasp, in the hearsay only has people in Dao Realm senses. The attack of Dao Technique is similar to the fight using Domain, but the essence is different. Domain Fight is a fight with other people perception of Heaven and Earth, it is a dispute of mind, but Dao Technique is a sublimation of strength, one that directly affect the essence/core/soul of thing.

In short,
    Ji Realm represents the extreme force, Shi Realm represents creative power, and Dao Realm represents eternal power.
    That's all I can recalled, might got some of them wrong though.   

• When does Greed, the guy that appeared in ISSTH appear?
  • forget the exact chapter but not long, he appear during the beginning of demon realm arc which is after Wang Lin join Tian Yun sect
  • @royal ancestor

How about situ nan?
    Will he survive until the end of story?
  • @royal ancestor

How about situ nan?
    Will he survive until the end of story?
    yes, he survived. He is one of the people who choose to reincarnated in Xian City
  • Great. Thank you
  • Just wondering is Wang Lin the only person who mixed Ancient God with Cultivating techniques that made him unique?
  • When does Greed, the guy that appeared in ISSTH appear?
    And who is that guy that recognized Wang Lin before he entered the tomb of Suzaku?
  • who's the dude with the monkey in 443?
  • Nabcake said:
    When does Greed, the guy that appeared in ISSTH appear?
    And who is that guy that recognized Wang Lin before he entered the tomb of Suzaku?
    He appears before the start of Demon realm arc (the arc following MC joining Tian Yunzi's sect). 
  • who's the dude with the monkey in 443?
    It's been a while so I'm not sure but I think it's someone from the land of Ancient God. He is sent by the Ancient God (the one who got power inheritance but lacks knowledge inheritance) to this land
  • bonifide said:
    Just wondering is Wang Lin the only person who mixed Ancient God with Cultivating techniques that made him unique?
    Not really, in Xian Gang (this is mtl name, in issth it's known as immortal god realm but even then it will be stated that Xian/immortal Gang is it's original name but I don't know what Gang meant as I don't exactly know chinese) there are actually several hybrid of immortal (celestial in rex translation) and ancient clan but they're mostly having low purity in blood and consider a disgrace and bottom class of society as there is a hatred between ancient clan and immortal clan. Also, celestial and ancient clan power actually reject one another but it's only happen at a certain level of purity as Wang Lin will experience it.
    Nabcake said:
    When does Greed, the guy that appeared in ISSTH appear?
    He appears before the start of Demon realm arc (the arc following MC joining Tian Yunzi's sect). 
    Like he said, Greed will officially appear around 500++ chapter but he briefly appear around 450++ chapter. The guy that recognized Wang Lin is Ta Sen emissary, one of the ancient cultivator that got trapped along with him (I forget how Ta Sen manage to send him off).
  • 仙罡=Immortal Gang.  罡 (pinyin: Gang) usually means refers to the stars of the Big Dipper that constitute the tail of dipper. Generally it's used to refer to Astral things like Astral energy (star energy). 
  • 仙罡=Immortal Gang.  罡 (pinyin: Gang) usually means refers to the stars of the Big Dipper that constitute the tail of dipper. Generally it's used to refer to Astral things like Astral energy (star energy). 
    So, Xian Gang basically meant something along the line of Immortal Star System ?
    So, Xian Gang basically meant something along the line of Immortal Star System ?
    Probably, and wang lin's statue (which is kinda stupid) is the middle star lol.
  • Can someone write more spoilers for the next few arcs of the story? I'm excited to see what WL does and how he increases his cultivation!
  • Jay-TS said:
    Can someone write more spoilers for the next few arcs of the story? I'm excited to see what WL does and how he increases his cultivation!
    He goes to planet Tian Yue and becomes the All-Seer's disciple, he was surprised how much Wang Lin's cultivation increases and make Wang Lin his personal disciple rather than just a honorary one.  There some conflict between Wang Lin and the other disciples aka they not happy he is so talented and some shit. He gets like some treasure and technique form his new teacher and then a realm opens up (which opens every once in a while) and disciples from all over come and get send inside. Wang Lin kinda plays RTS in there where he trains a native tribe like a modified version of the soul refining sect technique. They have interesting rules as they beat other tribes feed them some soup and then they lose all their previous memories and become their tribe. Like all the tribes in the wilderness work like this it seems. then he goes to the city and join the army to earn position and power. He gets into a fight with daughter or someone in the second step, she kept forcing him in the end he sealed her and use all the celestial jade he got form her to reach ascendant in which he fails but get second chance due to Zhou Yi's ascendant crystal. Also found Zhou Yi was trapped there but Wang Lin manage to free him but had to fee Greed. He end up realizing issue with the All-Seer and escape through a hole into another star system.

• Rex said:
    Jay-TS said:
    Can someone write more spoilers for the next few arcs of the story? I'm excited to see what WL does and how he increases his cultivation!
    He goes to planet Tian Yue and becomes the All-Seer's disciple, he was surprised how much Wang Lin's cultivation increases and make Wang Lin his personal disciple rather than just a honorary one.  There some conflict between Wang Lin and the other disciples aka they not happy he is so talented and some shit. He gets like some treasure and technique form his new teacher and then a realm opens up (which opens every once in a while) and disciples from all over come and get send inside. Wang Lin kinda plays RTS in there where he trains a native tribe like a modified version of the soul refining sect technique. They have interesting rules as they beat other tribes feed them some soup and then they lose all their previous memories and become their tribe. Like all the tribes in the wilderness work like this it seems. then he goes to the city and join the army to earn position and power. He gets into a fight with daughter or someone in the second step, she kept forcing him in the end he sealed her and use all the celestial jade he got form her to reach ascendant in which he fails but get second chance due to Zhou Yi's ascendant crystal. Also found Zhou Yi was trapped there but Wang Lin manage to free him but had to fee Greed. He end up realizing issue with the All-Seer and escape through a hole into another star system.

What issue with the All-Seer? 
  • Nabcake said:
    He's not what he seems to be, literally
  • Royal ancestor said:
    Nabcake said:
    Spoil us!!! Is he a monster or something?
  • Jay-TS said:
    Royal ancestor said:
    Nabcake said:

Believe me you don't want to be spoiled on him. His identity is a major spoiler as its revealed at the end of novel.

In short:

In short he is a part of Heavenly Dao who arrived in the world where MC resides.

More info on his origin and goal
    At start he was neither good nor evil but then he absorbed greediness from a major character and he became evil. He is now monster who wants to absorb everything. MC is his latest and final target

But at the end its revealed 
    That he is Heaven Defying Bead's artifact spirit. He wants to get freedom so he tries to scam Wang Lin and he succeed for the most part. 
  • Jay-TS said:
    Royal ancestor said:
    Nabcake said:
    Well, he's a character that technically exist until before the end of novel so, it might be long term spoiler and he's kind of the final villain.
    At first his objective seems to be breakhtrough to 3rd step by swallowing other people but it's so much more. He's actually one part of the heaven of current world. Current world is a cave world. Basically, there is a war/fight involving the creator of this world (another spoiler so I won't get into detail here) in which his final act was to summon the heaven and swallow the enemy (I won't spoil him either). The heaven and the enemy ending up splitting, the part of heaven that contain the greed of the enemy swallow one part of the creator's main soul and became what we known as all seer, another part of the heaven
    later became Wang Lin's pet
    the enemy became a madman. Wang Lin later defeat all seer by using another part of the heaven and he supposedly gone but he appear again on Xian Gang as the one of the Ancient Clan priest or something (he also took part of Li Muwan's soul so at the sun that control destiny Li Muwan's was gone). I don't know if Tian Yunzi (All seer) that appear on Xian Gang is the same as the one at cave world or just having the same appearance as the one who appear on Xian Gang was stated to have a mix appearance but the dominant one is Tian Yunzi. His objective is to possess Wang Lin as he thought Xian Gang is a dream world created by Wang Lin who in his memory already at Heaven Trampling Realm but repeatedly sink into the reincarnation cycle of the dream world to revive someone. In truth the one from his memory is Slaughter true body whom Wang Lin send into the past (so technically Slaughter reach Heaven Trampling realm first before the main Wang Lin) and he give Slaughter indepedence as long as he completed a mission (it turn out Slaughter also love Li Muwan which created a situation in issth if you read it, the one where he see a man (main wang lin) and a woman (li muwan) in a bridge and said I also love her). The identity of the all seer who appear in Xian Gang is someone from Beseech The Devil novel which is another spoiler.
  • Jay-TS said:
    Royal ancestor said:
    Nabcake said:
    Well, he's a character that technically exist until before the end of novel so, it might be long term spoiler and he's kind of the final villain.
    At first his objective seems to be breakhtrough to 3rd step by swallowing other people but it's so much more. He's actually one part of the heaven of current world. Current world is a cave world. Basically, there is a war/fight involving the creator of this world (another spoiler so I won't get into detail here) in which his final act was to summon the heaven and swallow the enemy (I won't spoil him either). The heaven and the enemy ending up splitting, the part of heaven that contain the greed of the enemy swallow one part of the creator's main soul and became what we known as all seer, another part of the heaven
    the enemy became a madman. Wang Lin later defeat all seer by using another part of the heaven and he supposedly gone but he appear again on Xian Gang as the one of the Ancient Clan priest or something (he also took part of Li Muwan's soul so at the sun that control destiny Li Muwan's was gone). I don't know if Tian Yunzi (All seer) that appear on Xian Gang is the same as the one at cave world or just having the same appearance as the one who appear on Xian Gang was stated to have a mix appearance but the dominant one is Tian Yunzi. His objective is to possess Wang Lin as he thought Xian Gang is a dream world created by Wang Lin who in his memory already at Heaven Trampling Realm but repeatedly sink into the reincarnation cycle of the dream world to revive someone. In truth the one from his memory is Slaughter true body whom Wang Lin send into the past (so technically Slaughter reach Heaven Trampling realm first before the main Wang Lin) and he give Slaughter indepedence as long as he completed a mission (it turn out Slaughter also love Li Muwan which created a situation in issth if you read it, the one where he see a man (main wang lin) and a woman (li muwan) in a bridge and said I also love her). The identity of the all seer who appear in Xian Gang is someone from Beseech The Devil novel which is another spoiler.
    I think there is a bit of a mix up here, first the All Seer in Xian Gang is the one inside the cave world and is also the 7 color daoist. He is also the spirit of the treasure the heaven defying bead belongs to. Wang Lin send his slaughter clone back in time to find a way to revive Li Muwan.  Slaugter borrowed the treasure and used his dream dao to relive his life repeatively until he find a way. Finally one time slaughter broke the seal on the spirit and free him. He thought it was still another cycle so he plot to use this chance to take over Wang Lin and be free. Only in the end it turn out the reason slaughter set him free was because he was the key to reviving Li Muwan. Also pretty sure the Beseech the Devil thing you're talking about is the old man at the end that plays the game of chess with Wang Lin. He looks like the gray robe all seer but isn't the all seer and someone from Beseech the Devil. I think the spirit just takes his shape because he was the one that sealed the spirit into the treasure in the first place.

• Rex said:
    Jay-TS said:
    Royal ancestor said:
    Nabcake said:
    I think there is a bit of a mix up here, first the All Seer in Xian Gang is the one inside the cave world and is also the 7 color daoist. He is also the spirit of the treasure the heaven defying bead belongs to. Wang Lin send his slaughter clone back in time to find a way to revive Li Muwan.  Slaugter borrowed the treasure and used his dream dao to relive his life repeatively until he find a way. Finally one time slaughter broke the seal on the spirit and free him. He thought it was still another cycle so he plot to use this chance to take over Wang Lin and be free. Only in the end it turn out the reason slaughter set him free was because he was the key to reviving Li Muwan. Also pretty sure the Beseech the Devil thing you're talking about is the old man at the end that plays the game of chess with Wang Lin. He looks like the gray robe all seer but isn't the all seer and someone from Beseech the Devil. I think the spirit just takes his shape because he was the one that sealed the spirit into the treasure in the first place.

The spirit was actually also someone from BTD. I won't get into detail but basically he is someone close to Su Ming and the reason the old man who play chess with Wang Lin (Mie Sheng/Extermination Old Man) was there in the first place was to wait for the spirit to awaken his memory of the time he spent with Su Ming, that's why the spirit unconciously want to go home (with home meaning the part of this universe that the story of BTD happen). Heaven defying bead is, in a way, Su Ming's creation.