Big Spoiler Thread

Comments

• hello another question from me as my memory is a bit muddle headed and was hoping someone could help me out!! in chapters 351/352 Wang Lin took out a scroll and the 7 leaf cultivator from the graveyard said that it was a similar treasure to their clans that was on the 11th floor. Could someone tell me the chapter in which mc got it or started creating it as for the love of god i cant remember!! Thanks!!
    I don't really remember it either. I don't know if this is the same scroll but as I recalled
    Wang Lin has a scroll that contained a woman. The woman try to persuade him to help her for something (or take her somewhere). Wang Lin later seal the woman along with the scroll in one of the floor wall. He suspected that the woman is one of Imperial concubine. Later when Wang Lin's cultivation reach a certain point and he already know the secret of the cave world, the identity of the woman doesn't matter anymore and he send her to reincarnation cycle. Wang Lin also has Mountain and River Scroll (or Mountain and Sea, I forget the latter part) which he get from Greedy Wolf :D
  • hello another question from me as my memory is a bit muddle headed and was hoping someone could help me out!! in chapters 351/352 Wang Lin took out a scroll and the 7 leaf cultivator from the graveyard said that it was a similar treasure to their clans that was on the 11th floor. Could someone tell me the chapter in which mc got it or started creating it as for the love of god i cant remember!! Thanks!!
    I don't really remember it either. I don't know if this is the same scroll but as I recalled
    Wang Lin has a scroll that contained a woman. The woman try to persuade him to help her for something (or take her somewhere). Wang Lin later seal the woman along with the scroll in one of the floor wall. He suspected that the woman is one of Imperial concubine. Later when Wang Lin's cultivation reach a certain point and he already know the secret of the cave world, the identity of the woman doesn't matter anymore and he send her to reincarnation cycle. Wang Lin also has Mountain and River Scroll (or Mountain and Sea, I forget the latter part) which he get from Greedy Wolf :D
    thanks for the info!!
    If I'm not wrong, he got the scroll at hong fen country.

Remember when he first met with Limuwan and her brother?

After that he meet little guy with earth escape technique, and the guy try to trick wang lin to use transfer portal with his friend (big guy)

After they meet, the big guy try to kill wang lin, but wang lin kill him immediately with jin realm and chase the little guy until he trapped at volcano.

The scroll is one of the big guy treasure.

After that he meet little guy with earth escape technique, and the guy try to trick wang lin to use transfer portal with his friend (big guy)

After they meet, the big guy try to kill wang lin, but wang lin kill him immediately with jin realm and chase the little guy until he trapped at volcano.

Nice!! thanks for the info!! 
  • Any spoilers on the current arc in the translation? We know that Wang Lin will prevail it all but what will happen to Liu Mei and this Suzaku country?
  • rexdaevid said:
    Any spoilers on the current arc in the translation? We know that Wang Lin will prevail it all but what will happen to Liu Mei and this Suzaku country?
    I'm not good at making summary but basically here's what happen
    Wang Lin managed to escape from the ganging up with the help of Sun Tai but his cultivation got sealed and he became a mortal. After some time he found water source that contain spiritual energy (much like the dew produced by Heaven Defying Bead) and it help him loose some part of the seal (iirc only up to qi refining or foundation establishment). In an effort to restore his cultivation he join one of the 5 level cultivation sect, Soul Refining Sect. After sometime, the patriach of the sect, Dun Tian, called Wang Lin and want to help Wang Lin. He will help Wang Lin restore his cultivation and even help him reach Soul Transformation in exchange for Wang Lin help the sect reach 6 level cultivation sect (or help preserve the sect). It turned out Suzaku has been suppressing all the sect in Suzaku planet so no one can surpass them. One of the ancestor of the sect has somekind of divination technique and calculated that at sometime someone will show up to help the sect, Wang Lin come to the sect at a time that match the prediction (the ancestor divination actually not really about "at sometime someone will show up to help the sect" but that divination come from someone else. This point will come up again at later part of the story). After helping Wang Lin restore his cultivation, Dun Tian extort celestial jade/immortal jade from some powerhouse and sect :D so Wang Lin can has enough celestial jade to breakthrough to Soul Transformation. During Wang Lin breakthrough process Suzaku show up and want to "borrow" Soul Refining Sect strongest treasure, the soul streamer. The treasure was strong enough to let someone at Soul Transformation stage to fight someone at Ascendant Stage. After defeating Dun Tian Suzaku try to interfere with Wang Lin breakthrough process. To breakthrough to Soul Transformation basically involve change in body and Nascent Divinity/Origin Soul (the chinese word were Yuan Shen, deathblade translate them as Nascent Divinity while Rex translate them as Origin Soul) and during Nascent Divinity changing process basically your body is empty and prone to attack. Situ Nan awake at this point and borrow Wang Lin's body to threaten Suzaku as Situ Nan turned out to be 2nd generation of Suzaku. After some events that I forgot, it turned out Wang Lin and Zhou Wutai were Yun Que (the old man who help Wang Lin reach Soul Formation) candidates to be the next Suzaku
    He is also one of Savage. The native tribe of Suzaku and planning to rebel. His plan is for someone whom he control to become Suzaku
    . Forsaken Immortal Clan rebel and wage a war. In a desperate attempt to win the war, Suzaku set somekind ot time bomb with the Crystal Soul that he got from Cultivation Alliance (the crystal soul is a sign of 6 level cultivation country). The crystal soul contain part of the soul of everyone who born in Suzaku and if it explode everyone in Suzaku whether it is mortal or cultivator will die. Every cultivators including Wang Lin go to the place where Crystal Soul located and in there Wang Lin fight Liu Mei but accidentally do "it" with Liu Mei. Wang Lin manage to get his soul including Li Muwan soul. The messenger of Cultivation Alliance who turned out to be Mo Zhi (the guy Wang Lin met during the rain in temple who goes sober and amnesia from time to time) want to appoint Wang Lin as the new Suzaku (iirc the current Suzaku is dead at this point) but Wang Lin refused and propose Zhou Wutai as the new Suzaku. So, Zhou Wutai become the new Suzaku and Wang Lin with Situ Nan leave planet Suzaku. 

that's it, until Wang Lin leave the planet is around 100++ chapters from current translation. Might miss some details though :)
  • I'm not good at making summary but basically here's what happen
    The crystal soul contain part of the soul of everyone who born in Suzaku and if it explode everyone in Suzaku whether it is mortal or cultivator will die. Every cultivators including Wang Lin go to the place where Crystal Soul located and in there Wang Lin fight Liu Mei but accidentally do "it" with Liu Mei. Wang Lin manage to get his soul including Li Muwan soul. The messenger of Cultivation Alliance who turned out to be Mo Zhi (the guy Wang Lin met during the rain in temple who goes sober and amnesia from time to time) want to appoint Wang Lin as the new Suzaku (iirc the current Suzaku is dead at this point) but Wang Lin refused and propose Zhou Wutai as the new Suzaku. So, Zhou Wutai become the new Suzaku and Wang Lin with Situ Nan leave planet Suzaku. 

that's it, until Wang Lin leave the planet is around 100++ chapters from current translation. Might miss some details though :)
    When i was reading i actually missed out this point (highlighted in the spoiler tag)...Thanks for this!!
  • rexdaevid said:
    Any spoilers on the current arc in the translation? We know that Wang Lin will prevail it all but what will happen to Liu Mei and this Suzaku country?
    Wang Lin managed to escape from the ganging up with the help of Sun Tai but his cultivation got sealed and he became a mortal. After some time he found water source that contain spiritual energy (much like the dew produced by Heaven Defying Bead) and it help him loose some part of the seal (iirc only up to qi refining or foundation establishment). In an effort to restore his cultivation he join one of the 5 level cultivation sect, Soul Refining Sect. After sometime, the patriach of the sect, Dun Tian, called Wang Lin and want to help Wang Lin. He will help Wang Lin restore his cultivation and even help him reach Soul Transformation in exchange for Wang Lin help the sect reach 6 level cultivation sect (or help preserve the sect). It turned out Suzaku has been suppressing all the sect in Suzaku planet so no one can surpass them. One of the ancestor of the sect has somekind of divination technique and calculated that at sometime someone will show up to help the sect, Wang Lin come to the sect at a time that match the prediction (the ancestor divination actually not really about "at sometime someone will show up to help the sect" but that divination come from someone else. This point will come up again at later part of the story). After helping Wang Lin restore his cultivation, Dun Tian extort celestial jade/immortal jade from some powerhouse and sect :D so Wang Lin can has enough celestial jade to breakthrough to Soul Transformation. During Wang Lin breakthrough process Suzaku show up and want to "borrow" Soul Refining Sect strongest treasure, the soul streamer. The treasure was strong enough to let someone at Soul Transformation stage to fight someone at Ascendant Stage. After defeating Dun Tian Suzaku try to interfere with Wang Lin breakthrough process. To breakthrough to Soul Transformation basically involve change in body and Nascent Divinity/Origin Soul (the chinese word were Yuan Shen, deathblade translate them as Nascent Divinity while Rex translate them as Origin Soul) and during Nascent Divinity changing process basically your body is empty and prone to attack. Situ Nan awake at this point and borrow Wang Lin's body to threaten Suzaku as Situ Nan turned out to be 2nd generation of Suzaku. After some events that I forgot, it turned out Wang Lin and Zhou Wutai were Yun Que (the old man who help Wang Lin reach Soul Formation) candidates to be the next Suzaku
    He is also one of Savage. The native tribe of Suzaku and planning to rebel. His plan is for someone whom he control to become Suzaku
    . Forsaken Immortal Clan rebel and wage a war. In a desperate attempt to win the war, Suzaku set somekind ot time bomb with the Crystal Soul that he got from Cultivation Alliance (the crystal soul is a sign of 6 level cultivation country). The crystal soul contain part of the soul of everyone who born in Suzaku and if it explode everyone in Suzaku whether it is mortal or cultivator will die. Every cultivators including Wang Lin go to the place where Crystal Soul located and in there Wang Lin fight Liu Mei but accidentally do "it" with Liu Mei. Wang Lin manage to get his soul including Li Muwan soul. The messenger of Cultivation Alliance who turned out to be Mo Zhi (the guy Wang Lin met during the rain in temple who goes sober and amnesia from time to time) want to appoint Wang Lin as the new Suzaku (iirc the current Suzaku is dead at this point) but Wang Lin refused and propose Zhou Wutai as the new Suzaku. So, Zhou Wutai become the new Suzaku and Wang Lin with Situ Nan leave planet Suzaku. 

That was really interesting! I can't wait to see how WL do "it" with Liu Mei. 

Got a question though. I thought Zhou Wutai was killed during the war with Xue Yu. Didn't WL steal his bag of holding after his dragon left him? How did he come back to live?

Second question: which planet did he go to and why?
  • Jay-TS said:

Got a question though. I thought Zhou Wutai was killed during the war with Xue Yu. Didn't WL steal his bag of holding after his dragon left him? How did he come back to live?

Well, the process of they doing "it" was not tell (and I'm glad this novel didn't change into erotic novel  :p )
    they did have a son named Wang Ping

I forgot how Zhou Wutai survive but I think Yun Que save him

Situ Nan stop at some planet to have some fun (fun as in drinking, playing girl, and the rest) but he teach some techniques to Wang Lin (Devil path technique which iirc he created from imitated Immortal Technique) while Wang Lin go to Planet Tian Yun to enter Tian Yun Zi sect
  • @Rex woah so many chapters recently, bless your soul bro (idk where else I could thank you :P ) 
  • edited February 2017

Soon wang lin is going to be criipled by bandits.

Gets recovered a bit of his cultivation base.

Enters soul refining school.

Starts wtf stomping revenge soon.

Enters pit of immortal race, gets nearly reverse raped by immortal forgotten race ancestor.

• In the current Chapter, what was the scroll that absorbed the purple light? Is it a really powerful treasure?
    And who is that skeleton that go sealed by 3 top grade spirit stone?

• Jay-TS said:
    In the current Chapter, what was the scroll that absorbed the purple light? Is it a really powerful treasure?
    And who is that skeleton that go sealed by 3 top grade spirit stone?

The answer to your question should be below in one of the 2 posts;
    hello another question from me as my memory is a bit muddle headed and was hoping someone could help me out!! in chapters 351/352 Wang Lin took out a scroll and the 7 leaf cultivator from the graveyard said that it was a similar treasure to their clans that was on the 11th floor. Could someone tell me the chapter in which mc got it or started creating it as for the love of god i cant remember!! Thanks!!
    hello another question from me as my memory is a bit muddle headed and was hoping someone could help me out!! in chapters 351/352 Wang Lin took out a scroll and the 7 leaf cultivator from the graveyard said that it was a similar treasure to their clans that was on the 11th floor. Could someone tell me the chapter in which mc got it or started creating it as for the love of god i cant remember!! Thanks!!

• Any spoiler on Zi Xin and Qian Feng, what their history is and what happens to them? 
    Also any spoiler on what is going to happen to Heartless or Red Butterfly?

• what's above a 9 star ancient god level or is that the maximum for body refining?
  • Jay-TS said:
    rexdaevid said:

The sex part with LM was really a painful experience for her and even more with the fact that she got pregnant with dead-born son. It is also the beginning of her suffering. It is really amazing how the author basically make her the most pathetic character literally throughout the novel. We never saw her happy, she was always in a silent suffering tormented by her feeling of guilt. No mention of any friendship or anything else, she was never in a relation equal with other characters. No parental love and even at a point, all her aquaintance got killed leaving her alone. It is also why most of the time, she didn't understand her emotion.
  • edited March 2017
    Nabcake said:
    Any spoiler on Zi Xin and Qian Feng, what their history is and what happens to them? 
    Also any spoiler on what is going to happen to Heartless or Red Butterfly?

never really remember about Zi Xin and Qian Feng as they're kind of minor character, iirc at the end of Suzaku arc Qian Feng die and Zi Xin stay alive (but not really sure about Zi Xin). For red butterfly this is a long term spoiler as she is still alive until the end of novel
    That guy used her as puppet but she's not really dead only controlled. Later, when the guy fight Wang Lin red butterfly beg Wang Lin to kill her. So, she's dead at that point. However, when Wang Lin at some point return to Suzaku, Zhou Wutai told him he found somekind of formation that should be arranged by Red Butterfly's master. The formation indicated Red Butterfly somehow still alive (how the formation work never explained but it should be somekind of life preservation formation), the formation turned out can't be arrange unless someone already at the peak of second step which is suspicious since Red Butterfly's master at best only the peak of first step. Much later, Wang Lin met Red Butterfly and she explained the reason she's still alive. If you remember at the snow country war, Red Butterfly try to use a person as a substitute so she can bypass a tribulation she heard from her master. Supposedly, if she pass the tribulation her cultivation will go by leaps and bounds. She think she already succeed at that point but actually she's not until she really die. The formation that her master arranged was given to her by a scholar as red butterfly can't avoid dead in the tribulation but she can has a second chance at life  
    the scholar turned out to be Wang Lin himself

what's above a 9 star ancient god level or is that the maximum for body refining?
    Gu Shen (Ancient God) is only one part of Gu (Ancient) clan cultivation, another are Gu Mo (Ancient Devil) and Gu Yao (Ancient Demon) they have their stars on their eyes. By combining three of them you got a real/pure Gu power. However, remember that the stars only represent how many times you go through Ancient clan cultivation process (like there is is perfect, flawless, and so on for each star) so even with the same number of stars the power might be different not to mention there is the royal bloodline. As the stars correspond to cultivator cultivation path (first step, second step, third step) after 9 stars should be the 4th step but no one ever reach it not even Gu Zu (Ancient Ancestor), He only manage to tread 8 bridges of Heaven Trampling Bridges only miss the 9th bridge to completely enter 4th step (Heaven Trampling Realm).
  • I was wondering who are the 4 disciples chosen by the old man. 1 is WL, 2 is Zu wutai, 3 is Xi Zin and who is the last person?
  • What are alll of Wang lin's dao essences/ true bodies by the end of the novel?

• A bit of clarification on Zi Xin and Qian Feng is that Zi Xin was like Red Butterfly who was suppose to have her domain and cultivation absorbed by Qian Feng and become a puppet. Somehow she manage to escape (I assume with Yunque Zi's help) and now became kinda a shadow on Qian Feng's Dao heart.

As for the whole ancient got thing
    So the Ancient Order has 3 races, which is the ancient god, ancient demon, and ancient devils. Once you reach 9 star of whatever race you are the next step is to fuse the power of the other 2 race into you. So in the end you should have 9 star on your forehead and both eyes. At that point I think you're somewhere near the peak of 3rd step. After that its walking the heaven trempling bridge like everyone else.

• Please dont tell me he actually lets li luwan's soul take over that child...that would be the most depressing thing in the novel thus far.
  • Prady said:
    Please dont tell me he actually lets li luwan's soul take over that child...that would be the most depressing thing in the novel thus far.
    Li muwan did not want to take zhou ru's body, when the heavenly emmisary came back to take li muwan's soul, wang lin tried to prevent it but still nearly failed, so he used the heaven bead to store li muwan's soul, then the emmisary left and li muwan's soul inside the heavenly bead went to deep sleep. The child is fine and became wang lin's disciple.

• Prady said:
    Please dont tell me he actually lets li luwan's soul take over that child...that would be the most depressing thing in the novel thus far.
    Li muwan did not want to take zhou ru's body, when the heavenly emmisary came back to take li muwan's soul, wang lin tried to prevent it but still nearly failed, so he used the heaven bead to store li muwan's soul, then the emmisary left and li muwan's soul inside the heavenly bead went to deep sleep. The child is fine and became wang lin's disciple.

A little adder :)
    Zhou Ru become Mu BingMei disciple. She's not really Wang Lin's disciple, throughout his life Wang Lin only has 3 to 4 disciples (not counting followers) and Zhou Ru is not one of them
  • Prady said:

A little adder :)
    Zhou Ru become Mu BingMei disciple. She's not really Wang Lin's disciple, throughout his life Wang Lin only has 3 to 4 disciples (not counting followers) and Zhou Ru is not one of them
    My bad, it's been a year since i finished the novel and the novel have 2000+ chapters so it's a pain to remember scenes. :)
  • Holy shit thank god...if it actually happened...imagine that...phew. Anyways, when does he reach soul transformation and ascension seeking? I'm assuming soul transformation is in the next 50~ chapters...and ascendant is probably a bit far?
  • So did at end of story Li Qianmei (李倩梅) goes along with Wang Lin or not? In the last paragraph of story she hears his voice 
  • Prady said:
    Holy shit thank god...if it actually happened...imagine that...phew. Anyways, when does he reach soul transformation and ascension seeking? I'm assuming soul transformation is in the next 50~ chapters...and ascendant is probably a bit far?
    His domain already breakthrough and He started the process of reaching the complete soul transformation in the next few chapters but not yet reached it since you need massive immortal qi (celestial energy in rex translation) plus he choose the second method of breakthrough where the spiritual qi and immortal qi kind of reaching a balance rather than the first one where you squeeze out spiritual qi and completely replace it with immortal qi. Dun Tian later help him "collect" celestial jade from nearby sects and powerhouse D  .Ascendant is quite far he reach it during somekind of demon realm arc which is after he became Tian Yun Zi disciple.
    So did at end of story Li Qianmei (李倩梅) goes along with Wang Lin or not? In the last paragraph of story she hears his voice 
    He did but Er Gen purposely made it vague to which girl goes with the main body
  • Prady said:
    Holy shit thank god...if it actually happened...imagine that...phew. Anyways, when does he reach soul transformation and ascension seeking? I'm assuming soul transformation is in the next 50~ chapters...and ascendant is probably a bit far?
    His domain already breakthrough and He started the process of reaching the complete soul transformation in the next few chapters but not yet reached it since you need massive immortal qi (celestial energy in rex translation) plus he choose the second method of breakthrough where the spiritual qi and immortal qi kind of reaching a balance rather than the first one where you squeeze out spiritual qi and completely replace it with immortal qi. Dun Tian later help him "collect" celestial jade from nearby sects and powerhouse D  .Ascendant is quite far he reach it during somekind of demon realm arc which is after he became Tian Yun Zi disciple.
    So did at end of story Li Qianmei (李倩梅) goes along with Wang Lin or not? In the last paragraph of story she hears his voice 
    He did but Er Gen purposely made it vague to which girl goes with the main body

It doesn't matters to me about the main body.  He takes Qianmei along with Wan'er,  right? At th end Qianmei see them living and she start crying but then she hears his voice telling her that they were a bird and a fish in past life but not now. 

So the one who took her with him is the same body who took Wan Er, right? 

Also, about the bead: At the end he places the bead on a playboard while talking to the man in grey robe and he says he understood.  What exactly did he understood?

Also, Wan'er didn't see the Slaughter clone of MC when the former bonded back with MC. MC ask her if she saw it or not but she says she didn't. Could you explain that part? 
  • In which chapters does wang li go to Xian city ? 
  • when will WL reach ascendant ?
    and when will the third heroine appear ?