Big Spoiler Thread

Comments

• @Royal ancestor I see that there is an ancient system and the current time system in xian ni, is that the paths his two true bodies take (like one cultivates the ancient god tactics while the other cultivates the heaven one)?? why does it stop at third step? is that when his two bodies finally fuse permanently??
  • No, what I mean ancient system is referring to cultivation system before Cave World Immortal Realm got destroyed and not Ancient as in Ancient God. It's stop because the strongest surviving member of Immortal Realm is only at Immortal Emperor level So, there is no knowledge about further realms
  • edited January 2017
    Forgot to mention these........

At the end of ISSTH last  Chapter, Meng Hao was about to leave his universe, he meets an ancient boat, which is driven by Wang Lin's Clone.
    And Chu Yuyan was aboard it, as Wang Lin's Disciple as far as i remember.
    gintoki99 said:
    Prady said:
    Funny how this just raises more questions than getting a flat answer :P thanks for your take on it though @rollsroyce45 @"Royal ancestor". what I gathered from both of this is that in purely cultivation level terms meng hao should be higher, but since the cultivation system in xian ni is stronger, wang lin could end up being stronger. also since it was said we dont know how strong wang lin actually is at the end. but do we know that if wang lin is 5th step or 6th step? since those were revealed in the end. did er gen mean that heaven treading realm is equivalent to daosource realm in cultivation or battle power? because if he meant battle power, meng hao would be stronger correct? i kinda want wang lin to just be the strongest among them lel
    Meng hao may be higher in Cultivation levels, But is not necessarily stronger then Wang Lin.
    As it is shown even in Chapters of ISSTH, When Wang Lin's Clone took away Chu Yuyan's Soul, when Meng Hao had become the host of the universe.
    But still could not find out who took Chu Yuyan's Soul even after searching the whole Universe, Even at the end of ISSTH, Meng Hao is not stronger then even Wang Lin's Clone, So the answer is that Meng Hao is nowhere near Wang Lin's Level.
    Which chapters ?
    It happens in ISSTH Chapter 1594.
  • everyone so far hasn't been able to tell who took chu yuyan as desciple. r u sure it was wang lin?
  • everyone so far hasn't been able to tell who took chu yuyan as desciple. r u sure it was wang lin?
    yes, i am pretty sure.
    But it is Wang Lin's Clone.
    That appears at the last ending chapter of ISSTH chapter and gives Meng Hao and Xu Qing a lift on the ship.
    After they board the ship, Wang Lin's Clone call's Chu Yuyan (not by name) to bring some refreshments for the guests.
    Which Surprises Meng Hao and Xu Qing, as Chu Yuyan appears before them.

yes, i am pretty sure.
    But it is Wang Lin's Clone.
    That appears at the last ending chapter of ISSTH chapter and gives Meng Hao and Xu Qing a lift on the ship.
    After they board the ship, Wang Lin's Clone call's Chu Yuyan (not by name) to bring some refreshments for the guests.
    Which Surprises Meng Hao and Xu Qing, as Chu Yuyan appears before them.

Slaughter is there but the one who took Chu Yuyan as disciple is not him but Mie Sheng
  • how is slaughter around anyway didn't wang lin absorb the slaughter clone before leaving?
  • how is slaughter around anyway didn't wang lin absorb the slaughter clone before leaving?
    Never really explained but from the talk of slaughter and xu liguo in issth I guess after the end of xian ni some times pass and a fight/war with heaven occured in which the continent annihilated except for some survivors like Xu Liguo himself and slaughter dissipate. So, I think the current slaughter is not the original slaughter but somekind of incarnation (or maybe he is not dissipate and just got sealed).
  • edited January 2017
    I don't really want to read through this thread (afraid to read something I don't want to know yet) so I am sorry if this was already answered. In the recent chapters of ISSTH Greed made his appearance, currently possessing Meng Hao. As there were some hints and a foot note which said that Greed will also be important in Renegade Immortal. Can you tell me if this characters has showed up yet? (Maybe that greedy wandering soul of Wang Lin). If not can you spoil a little about his role in RI? It seems that Greed hates some white-robed guy (Wang Link I guess). Thanks a lot
  • Greed is character called tang lan in xian ni/renegade immortal. He was lucky all his life, until wang lin.....
    Im unsure if you want me to spoil further.
  • mrvnfrtz said:
    I don't really want to read through this thread (afraid to read something I don't want to know yet) so I am sorry if this was already answered. In the recent chapters of ISSTH Greed made his appearance, currently possessing Meng Hao. As there were some hints and a foot note which said that Greed will also be important in Renegade Immortal. Can you tell me if this characters has showed up yet? (Maybe that greedy wandering soul of Wang Lin). If not can you spoil a little about his role in RI? It seems that Greed hates some white-robed guy (Wang Link I guess). Thanks a lot
    Saumiyan said:
    Greed is character called tang lan in xian ni/renegade immortal. He was lucky all his life, until wang lin.....
    Im unsure if you want me to spoil further.

iirc he will show up around 500++ chapters. A little correction though it's not he's called Tan Lang but Tan Lang translated to English is Greedy Wolf (or Greed). Basically, He "gives" Wang Lin so many treasures and chance  :D
  • iirc he will show up around 500++ chapters. A little correction though it's not he's called Tan Lang but Tan Lang translated to English is Greedy Wolf (or Greed). Basically, He "gives" Wang Lin so many treasures and chance  D
    Loved the latest chapter of ISSTH where greed was basically saying wait i recognise this technique from somewhere but just ignored it... haha at least i now know what it meant thanks!! oh btw do you mind if i ask you this as you have read the entire thing, i stopped just earlier at 425 because i do that with er gens novels... the question i am wondering is this; is red butterfly dead? it was after her battle with Wang Lin after waiting for 10 years she lost and then left in a hurry but gained an enlightenment and was said to be able to breakthrough to soul transformation in 100 years but then some dude said he wanted her domain and her body or something along the lines and it was after a few chapters said that he was refined into a puppet or i might be wrong...
  • Both yes and no
    That guy used her as puppet but she's not really dead only controlled. Later, when the guy fight Wang Lin red butterfly beg Wang Lin to kill her. So, she's dead at that point. However, when Wang Lin at some point return to Suzaku Zhou Wutai told him he found somekind of formation that should be arranged by Red Butterfly's master. The formation indicated Red Butterfly somehow still alive (how the formation work never explained but it should be somekind of life preservation formation), the formation turned out can't be arrange unless someone already at the peak of second step which is suspicious since Red Butterfly's master at best only the peak of first step. Much later, Wang Lin met Red Butterfly and she explained the reason she's still alive. If you remember at the snow country war, Red Butterfly try to use a person as a substitute so she can bypass a tribulation she heard from her master. Supposedly, if she pass the tribulation her cultivation will go by leaps and bounds. She think she already succeed but actually she's not. The formation that her master arranged was given to her by a scholar as red butterfly can't avoid dead in the tribulation but she can has a second chance at life  
    the scholar turned out to be Wang Lin himself
  • How meng hao managed to get back his body from a great sovereign powerhouse? even though greed is only a soul left hes still powerful right?
  • Wait it said greed has the life and death essence. and wang lin has the domain of life and death. how are these two related? the people and the powers 
  • @Royal ancestor  thanks for the info!!
  • How meng hao managed to get back his body from a great sovereign powerhouse? even though greed is only a soul left hes still powerful right?
    plot armor lol. I think it's because Paragon Jiu Feng's blood existence inside him since Jiu Feng is the one who seal him on the first place plus what MH face is only tiny portion of half Greedy Wolf soul.
    Prady said:
    Wait it said greed has the life and death essence. and wang lin has the domain of life and death. how are these two related? the people and the powers 
    Much later in Xian Ni novel Wang Lin will has life and death essence too and since Wang Lin became the number 1 person on the continent, I think it's bound someone try to imitate him.
    plot armor lol. I think it's because Paragon Jiu Feng's blood existence inside him since Jiu Feng is the one who seal him on the first place plus what MH face is only tiny portion of half Greedy Wolf soul.
    Prady said:
    Wait it said greed has the life and death essence. and wang lin has the domain of life and death. how are these two related? the people and the powers 
    Much later in Xian Ni novel Wang Lin will has life and death essence too and since Wang Lin became the number 1 person on the continent, I think it's bound someone try to imitate him.
    When i was still reading issth on lnmtl i was really amazed on how awesome meng hao is during this chapter, but after finishing renegade immortal then reading this chapter i was like "this is ridiculous.. how the f**". Well meng hao sure is lucky greed have a seal lol.
  • I know Wang Lin has to go through some pretty hard times, but he seems to have powered up much faster than Meng Hao.
  • CFT said:
    I know Wang Lin has to go through some pretty hard times, but he seems to have powered up much faster than Meng Hao.
    no  :) read until the end and you will realize that MH is the one that got powered up faster
  • edited February 2017
    CFT said:
    I know Wang Lin has to go through some pretty hard times, but he seems to have powered up much faster than Meng Hao.
    In terms of how many chapters...yes xian ni is a bit faster paced in cultivation. but wang lin takes much much longer than meng hao.....just in qi condensation stage....it took wang lin close to 50 years inside the bead to reach peak stage. while meng hao was well into core formation stage by then. there were no major time skips in issth until his 150 years under the violet sea. after 500 years (well over 1000 years if you include his bead and the time he experienced as a soul devourer), wang lin is in soul formation. meng hao was already immortal emperor before 500 years. there is a huge discrepancy in talent between meng hao and wang lin. meng hao basically gets all the best things for free, while not so much for wang lin
  • Thanks guys. Good observations. I was thinking in chapters, but in terms of elapsed time then MH is ahead.
  • Wang Lin's start is slow but afterwards goes lot faster. When he break out of the cave world he was only at 2000 and getting close to the last stage of the 3rd step which is amazing for just 2000 years. But I think the time spent compare to Meng Hao is still way more I believe.
  • CFT said:
    Thanks guys. Good observations. I was thinking in chapters, but in terms of elapsed time then MH is ahead.
    yeah, Xian Ni has more divition in cultivation system (and also more chapters) so er gen can build up the characters more :) , for me MH cultivation pace seems a bit rush
    Rex said:
    Wang Lin's start is slow but afterwards goes lot faster. When he break out of the cave world he was only at 2000 and getting close to the last stage of the 3rd step which is amazing for just 2000 years. But I think the time spent compare to Meng Hao is still way more I believe.
    hi rex, just curious :) , what is your plan for 2nd step and 3rd step cultivation level's name (especially third step level like Tian Zun,Yue Tianzun and Da Tianzun) ?
  • CFT said:
    Thanks guys. Good observations. I was thinking in chapters, but in terms of elapsed time then MH is ahead.
    yeah, Xian Ni has more divition in cultivation system (and also more chapters) so er gen can build up the characters more :) , for me MH cultivation pace seems a bit rush
    Rex said:
    Wang Lin's start is slow but afterwards goes lot faster. When he break out of the cave world he was only at 2000 and getting close to the last stage of the 3rd step which is amazing for just 2000 years. But I think the time spent compare to Meng Hao is still way more I believe.
    hi rex, just curious :) , what is your plan for 2nd step and 3rd step cultivation level's name (especially third step level like Tian Zun,Yue Tianzun and Da Tianzun) ?
    Not sure I do translate it as I come across them translating. They should get mentioned soon.
  • CFT said:
    Rex said:
    Not sure I do translate it as I come across them translating. They should get mentioned soon.
  • will the MC ever have the method of the forgotten immortal clan and cultivate it? because to me it  seems very similar to the ancient god cultivation method? their cultivators also have marks on their foreheads... " A seven leaf plant slowly appeared on his forehead" ... as for the ancient god method has stars on the forehead with each breakthrough i guess in the body...
  • will the MC ever have the method of the forgotten immortal clan and cultivate it? because to me it  seems very similar to the ancient god cultivation method? their cultivators also have marks on their foreheads... " A seven leaf plant slowly appeared on his forehead" ... as for the ancient god method has stars on the forehead with each breakthrough i guess in the body...
    not really worth it
    Forsaken immortal clan was actually one of the clan from Outside World. After their ancestor/patriach sealed by Immortal Emperor Qing Lin they kind of got cursed to be the Sealed World Immortal slave and after that a part of them settle on Suzaku which became the current Forsaken Immortal Clan
    Wang Lin later will meet another part of the clan on another place who think Immortal World still exist and still act like slaves (like windswept realm in issth)
    . Most of outside world cultivation method was similar to totem and false immortal in issth, they worship something (or ancestor) and got somekind of mark in their body that need to be more open (or increase) in order to advance in cultivation. It's like they borrow the powers so the moment the mark got destroyed their cultivation will drop or even vanish
    not really worth it
    Forsaken immortal clan was actually one of the clan from Outside World. After their ancestor/patriach sealed by Immortal Emperor Qing Lin they kind of got cursed to be the Sealed World Immortal slave and after that a part of them settle on Suzaku which became the current Forsaken Immortal Clan
    Wang Lin later will meet another part of the clan on another place who think Immortal World still exist and still act like slaves (like windswept realm in issth)
    . Most of outside world cultivation method was similar to totem and false immortal in issth, they worship something (or ancestor) and got somekind of mark in their body that need to be more open (or increase) in order to advance in cultivation. It's like they borrow the powers so the moment the mark got destroyed their cultivation will drop or even vanish
    Thanks!!
  • hello another question from me as my memory is a bit muddle headed and was hoping someone could help me out!! in chapters 351/352 Wang Lin took out a scroll and the 7 leaf cultivator from the graveyard said that it was a similar treasure to their clans that was on the 11th floor. Could someone tell me the chapter in which mc got it or started creating it as for the love of god i cant remember!! Thanks!!