Big Spoiler Thread

Comments

• Why did wan ling stop at 4th step then? How strong would a fifth or sixth step cultivator be? Like a god?
  • edited June 2016
    the story end, the fifth step and sixth step are only mentioned at that conversation. At fourth step you can control the world rule,create it,twist it, so you can imagined how powerful the fifth step and sixth step are.
    oh and I forget between the peak level of third step and fourth step there should be somekind of transition/false level (which most current big shot of xian city is in this level except the current number 1 person) but wang lin kind of skip it as after he got to the peak level of third step (mtl name is empty eon) he formed all origin's true body and combine them,he directly appear in heaven treading bridge.
  • Ying Yang is techincially two different stage not one, and man second step going to be fun to translate when we get there lol. Situ Nan is in the Yang stage (its Ying then Yang) and at the peak so ready to break into the second step but he just too lazy lol. I swear when Situ Nan awakes up and give Wang Lin his life story it is like the greatest thing ever.
  • his whole cultivation story basically consist of fun,spank,retreat,more fun,more spanking  :D
  • Which chapter do situ man come out?
  • I forgot the exact number but he will awake when wang lin is in the process of impact soul transformation. During this process your soul and body separated (like when you impact soul formation but this time using immortal qi), the current suzaku attack the patriach from refined soul tribe (this patriach is the one who provide wang lin with immortal jades, the process is kind of funny as he extort several expert of their immortal jade) who protecting outside wang lin's cave. The patriach lose and wang lin suddenly seemingly awake but it is not wang lin, it is situ nan and it is revealed that situ nan is the 2nd generation of suzaku.
  • So I've been reading in mtl and he recently got to soul formation. It mentioned that there's two ways to get soul formation. 1 is to let someone flow their path of heaven onto you and you imitate their path. The other which is harder is to experience your path of heaven. Did wang ling take the second method? What were the other paths from those 3 soul formation cultivators in the white cloud section in 4 alliance country? And why did that old man that helped wang ling requested him to make 100 sculptures of himself?

another question is. Once he's in soul formation. What is the requirement to reach soul transformation? Thanks peeps
  • Yes Wang Lin found his own path and don't remember what those cultivator's path were but one of them was time but a really shitty version of it. The old man literally wanted the wood carving so he can give it to all the woman he sleep with to remind them of him.

Finally to reach soul transformation the requirement is his understanding of his own domain/path must reach a certain level and he must have enough celestial energy (from all celestial jade they get from the now broken celestial realm) and then he breaks into soul transformation. 
  • The current translation where Wang Lin experience a mortal life, which body he is using now? the clone body?
  • Both but the clone sort of become the main body
  • edited June 2016
    After he reach soul formation stage What happened to his main body that cultivate ancient god way? Does he hide it in the depht of planet suzaku for fear it will bring disaster to him if its get known? Or does he simply fuse it back with his avatar?
    And how many clone does wang lin have? Also which is his killing clone? Is it the one that in the current translated chapter that want to break through into soul formation stage?
  • Mufik said:
    After he reach soul formation stage What happened to his main body that cultivate ancient god way? Does he hide it in the depht of planet suzaku for fear it will bring disaster to him if its get known? Or does he simply fuse it back with his avatar?
    And how many clone does wang lin have? Also which is his killing clone? Is it the one that in the current translated chapter that want to break through into soul formation stage?
    when he impact soul formation the clone and the main body separated,the main body still has core formation level as the ji realm prevent it reaching further but at this point wang lin didn't put too much dependent on the ji realm and use the main body cultivation power/energy too refined it further (the cultivation is gone but the body is stronger and since the main body already on the path of body cultivation (ancient god) he kind of think might as well take it further)
    They go separate way(the main body go in the depth of planet to absorb more energy) but later merge again,when he leave suzaku planet they separated again and the main body go in depth again in a planet (since the ancient gods already extinct wang lin is wary it will invite trouble if someone recognize it also it serve as his hidden trump card)
    In the story they separated and merge several time before permanently merge.

I forget the exact number, beside ancient god he also has ancient demon (not really his creation but some ancient demon goes into wang lin statue in an injured state and after several years of worship kind of think he is really wang lin), ancient devil clone,a clone born in nothingness
    In later part of the story every origin he has evolved and become somekind of out of body origin/origin true body (like a clone but born from origin power), the killing clone is born at this point 
  • I just finished thix novel 2 days ago & I enjoyed every bit of it---thankz to lnmtl.com
    Blessed are those who ain't xpectin 4 surely they shall never ever be disappointed>>>Mars Snail

2 much ANALYSIS "may" likely lead to PARALYSIS...
  • Ok I really don't understand this whole real world cave world thing anyone care to help with that?
  • vaelince said:
    Ok I really don't understand this whole real world cave world thing anyone care to help with that?
    the term real and false world is a bit false actually since I think cave world was more like caged world, for the current translation the story take place in a cave world which is located/connected to xian city and in later part of the story wang lin will force his way to xian city. In xian city a sect having a cave world is pretty common thing but for someone to get out of it is thing that never happened
  • So anyone mind spoiling our MC's encounters with red butterfly? Would appreciate it, also how does it end for her?
  • how many arcs away are we from wang lin gaining his first origin and what is it?
  • Nabcake said:
    So anyone mind spoiling our MC's encounters with red butterfly? Would appreciate it, also how does it end for her?
    it's already on the first page, basically she will be killed by wang lin but it turned out she is still alive and will still be around until the end of story
    how many arcs away are we from wang lin gaining his first origin and what is it?
    origin (the name's still not fix since its from mtl,somepeople call it dao essence and so on) basically like its name it's the root of things, everything has it's root (somekind of earliest rule that made its form I think), for the arc I forget the exact number but when he go to the lightning/thunder celestial realm he already has "flavor" of origin meaning he already has the basic for it and he is the sixth successor of suzaku (not the suzaku in current arc but a real suzaku being) so he has several awakening process that made him has affinity to fire. He made 5 origins (like I said he already has the basic of it and forming origin doesn't mean it's already perfect though) almost simultaneously by using the energy from breaking his ancient god star during a fight with shui daozi. The five are thunder, fire, life and death, causal, true and false
  • Who is this Mo Zhi character that helped WL to gain the understanding of heavens? Does he come back in later chapters?
  • Jay-TS said:
    Who is this Mo Zhi character that helped WL to gain the understanding of heavens? Does he come back in later chapters?
    Mo Zhi is pretty mysterious, he will come back in later part as the messenger of cultivation union but in later part his action hint that he know wang lin even before he met wang lin in the temple
    it is explained that he like some characters in the story mistake the current wang lin with his slaughter clone, so he think that the current world is just a dream world and wang lin is a reincarnation
  • can someone state the chapters in which wang lin reach spirit transformation, ascension and so on ?
  • what happen of sister xu ?
  • I've been reading ISSTH and i want to know a deep spoiler about the slaughter clone as it's mentioned quite alot in the novel, could anyone chime in?
  • I've been reading ISSTH and i want to know a deep spoiler about the slaughter clone as it's mentioned quite alot in the novel, could anyone chime in?
    In xian ni origin/dao essence/source isn't the final form, there is a higher state that is to create a true body based on the origin/essence/source (but it require tremendous resources and time). Wang Lin formed true body origin for all of his origins/dao essences and one of them is killing/slaughter origin. The killing origin itself is born during a war but the true body at first isn't pure killing but using thunder true body as vessel and restriction dao essences to balance it (it's too strong and has a risk of growing out of control). After sometime, during a fight Wang Lin was forced to use it, he forced all of his true body origin and other origins outside of his body leaving only killing origin inside. It caused Wang Lin's hair to change into black and his personality changed also the more origins he forced outside of his body the breath/aura of slaughter is stronger until it formed black robe outside of his body (Black/Dark Wang Lin is born) after that during the day (the sun is up) he is white Wang Lin (his appearances are all white, cold personality but still care about people) but during night he is black/dark Wang Lin (all black appearances, indifferent). After sometime, he used a technique to create some sort of restricted space and accelerated the time inside to help him form all of his true body origins (he is cheating  :D  because to form void/imaginary dao essences true body you need to increase your perception of it which is need a lot of time), this is when slaughter true body really born because this is the time the true body is pure killing origin only.
    slaughter true body is important in the story because many time he was mistaken for the real Wang Lin especially since Wang Lin send him back in time. The slaughter true body in the past sink into dream world and reincarnated several times, that's why several people think that the current world is also a dream world and Wang Lin is just a reincarnation

In the end after Wang Lin successfully revive Li Muwan; not really just revive though as from what I understand he pick Li Muwan out of reincarnation cycle so maybe he forcefully made Li Muwan a 4th step cultivator too albeit on lower level than him; he met with his slaughter clone again and the slaughter clone choose to reintegrate with Wang Lin (cause he is tired or something, for Wang Lin himself its only 500 years since he send the slaughter clone back in time but it's more than one lifetime for the slaughter clone since he reincarnated over and over again). It is hinted that slaughter clone love Li Muwan too (well, he is Wang Lin) despite before Wang Lin send him back in time he already give the clone independence.

about the bridge, it's heaven treading bridges or as deathblade called it 'Heaven trampling bridges'. Basically you have to cross all 9 of them to fully enter heaven treading/trampling realm (4th step). In xian ni the people that mentioned to have stepping on the bridges are: Xian Zu (Immortal Ancestor, real name:Lian Yun, 8 bridges level stuck on the 9th bridge), Gu Zu (Ancient Ancestor, 8 bridges level stuck on the 9th bridge), Gu Dao (4/5 bridges level), Wang Lin (at first 3 bridges then 7 bridges, after he fuse with nihility clone he should be manage to tread further up to Immortal Ancestor and Gu Zu level, and at the end he is fully heaven treading realm). Based on what I understand, the bridges only serve as aid for people to breakthrough to higher level but they weren't the only way as Wang Lin mentioned that "After I mastered reincarnation I already heaven treading/trampling realm")
    yung said:
    what happen of sister xu ?
    Never mentioned again. However, she appear in Wang Lin's dream world (the one he made to aid him complete his origin/dao essences)
    Elsayaad said:
    can someone state the chapters in which wang lin reach spirit transformation, ascension and so on ?
    doesn't remember the exact number but he reach soul tranformation with the help from refining spirit tribe ancestor, Ascendant with the help from the crystal that Zhou Yi give him as Wang Lin originally failed to breakthrough
  • thanks man, it really helped me alot.
  • Can we get some info on Li Muwan too please?

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• edited December 2016
    Can we get some info on Li Muwan too please?
    When Wang Lin return, she is on the verge of dying and still on core formation level, she already failed to breakthrough to nascent soul several times. The reason is despite her chance of breakthrough is low, it's getting lower after she used several of her lifeforce to concoct a pill for Wang Lin back then. She die and Wang Lin snatch her soul from the heavenly messenger (or some kind of heaven will as she was supposed to enter reincarnation) try to revive her by implanting her soul to a fetus (just like Wang Zhuo) but it failed as it turned out the womb already forming a soul before he implanted the soul. This become apparent as the more Zhou Ru (the baby) grow it seems there are two conflicted memories or consciousness inside her. Wang Lin didn't want to harm Zhou Ru (he even see her as his own child and Zhou Ru called him uncle) also Li Muwan refused to be revived by consuming/hurting others (For Li Muwan to be completely awaken, it means her soul needs to devouring/consuming Zhou Ru's). So Wang Lin separated their souls and insert Li Muwan soul to heaven defying bead, he vow to revive her (truly revive not just reincarnated). After that wherever Wang Lin go Li Muwan soul will also go (as it is in heaven defying bead) and it become somekind of encouragement thing for Wang Lin. At one point he find a coffin that can shelter someone from heaven and supposedly can revive someone, he put her soul there and her body is formed. However, this coffin didn't really revive someone as the previous user instantly die after the coffin lid is open (his body is melting). After this he bring the coffin everywhere he go. For how she is ressurected, it should be already explained too on this thread
  • edited December 2016
    Btw is it possible the entity in DaoHeaven's painting to just be thinking its a painting of the slaughter clone , but in fact to be a machination of Luo Tian in order to keep up the charade for the higher ground that demolished the paragon immortal world and wants to revive Wang Lin/as LT made them think obviously/ or was the clone already stronger than LT when they merged?

Btw this is my 2nd visit to RI thread/novel so i dont know anything about it outside of what issth has provided.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• Btw is it possible the entity in DaoHeaven's painting to just be thinking its a painting of the slaughter clone , but in fact to be a machination of Luo Tian in order to keep up the charade for the higher ground that demolished the paragon immortal world and wants to revive Wang Lin/as LT made them think obviously/ or was the clone already stronger than LT when they merged?

Btw this is my 2nd visit to RI thread/novel so i dont know anything about it outside of what issth has provided.
    The painting origin was never explained but I think it was not part of LT plan. I think what happened is similar to Xuan Zang in Beseech The devil, he is too powerful that even object related to him is also powerful. I'm not sure what you mean by the clone already stronger than LT when they merged but Wang Lin himself or at least someone with Wang Lin physical description is stronger than Luo Tian. However, he lost the chance to defeat Luo Tian when he left this universe So, even if he is stronger the most he can do is send his clone/incarnation. Btw, the parts about fighting heaven are only in issth, Xian Ni itself end with Wang Lin become a 4th step cultivator and successfully revive Li Muwan
  • Can we get some info on Li Muwan too please?
    When Wang Lin return, she is on the verge of dying and still on core formation level, she already failed to breakthrough to nascent soul several times. The reason is despite her chance of breakthrough is low, it's getting lower after she used several of her lifeforce to concoct a pill for Wang Lin back then. She die and Wang Lin snatch her soul from the heavenly messenger (or some kind of heaven will as she was supposed to enter reincarnation) try to revive her by implanting her soul to a fetus (just like Wang Zhuo) but it failed as it turned out the womb already forming a soul before he implanted the soul. This become apparent as the more Zhou Ru (the baby) grow it seems there are two conflicted memories or consciousness inside her. Wang Lin didn't want to harm Zhou Ru (he even see her as his own child and Zhou Ru called him uncle) also Li Muwan refused to be revived by consuming/hurting others (For Li Muwan to be completely awaken, it means her soul needs to devouring/consuming Zhou Ru's). So Wang Lin separated their souls and insert Li Muwan soul to heaven defying bead, he vow to revive her (truly revive not just reincarnated). After that wherever Wang Lin go Li Muwan soul will also go (as it is in heaven defying bead) and it become somekind of encouragement thing for Wang Lin. At one point he find a coffin that can shelter someone from heaven and supposedly can revive someone, he put her soul there and her body is formed. However, this coffin didn't really revive someone as the previous user instantly die after the coffin lid is open (his body is melting). After this he bring the coffin everywhere he go. For how she is ressurected, it should be already explained too on this thread
    What happens to Zhou Ru?