Big Spoiler Thread

Comments

• dragn555 said:
    So does Wang Lin ever remain happy for more than 5 minutes? It seems like his entire life is just a series of tragic events. 
    well the story has happy ending :D , other than that there are some happy moments in his life 
  • What happens with Liu Mei at the end of the story?
  • Spoiler:
    Liu Mei dies but it turn out that she was in reality only an avatar of someone else. She is like going to be the next leader of the most powerful/mysterious sect in their system. The path she trains in no one but the original master who created have succeed. She made 9 avatars/clones of herself and carefully placed them at different planets and once they reach a certain level and awaken (as a virgin) they would fuse back into her. Ofc Liu Mei being the 9th failed as she died and had sex with Wang Lin.

Liu Mei also made her and Wang Lin's son into a vengeful ghost to use against Wang Lin. There a whole arc about Wang Lin's son before storing him inside the bead. She eventually ask to Wang Lin to see him but he refuses and in the end she didn't dare coz she doesn't know if it would fix her path or completely break her. At least that's all by around chapter 1100 which is half way.

• Rah said:
    What happens with Liu Mei at the end of the story?
    she has a dream life (I'm not sure we should call it this since several wang lin's dream turn out can change reality) with wang lin in which they live a normal life as a family with wang ping (our son wang ping needs a mother :'(  ), after their dream role die they awaken. She left with wang lin but the story tell that it is not clear if it is wang lin's avatar or his real self
  • Does anything else happen with that apprentice brother of the MC? Think it was Zhang Kuang, the guy from the heng yue sect who got captured and is being refined as a pill in the he huan sect, followup question, does our MC do anything to the he huan sect and the chick that was trying to refine Zhang Kuang? Also does anything more happen to the MC's 4th uncle family or are they just out of the story?
  • Nabcake said:
    Does anything else happen with that apprentice brother of the MC? Think it was Zhang Kuang, the guy from the heng yue sect who got captured and is being refined as a pill in the he huan sect, followup question, does our MC do anything to the he huan sect and the chick that was trying to refine Zhang Kuang? Also does anything more happen to the MC's 4th uncle family or are they just out of the story?
    Not much maybe brought up a bit later but pretty much nothing. As for MC's 4th uncle's family becomes very big family later coz of how famous the MC became. Then MC returns home WAY later and deals with some stuff that happens there.
  • Nabcake said:
    Does anything else happen with that apprentice brother of the MC? Think it was Zhang Kuang, the guy from the heng yue sect who got captured and is being refined as a pill in the he huan sect, followup question, does our MC do anything to the he huan sect and the chick that was trying to refine Zhang Kuang? Also does anything more happen to the MC's 4th uncle family or are they just out of the story?
    Not much maybe brought up a bit later but pretty much nothing. As for MC's 4th uncle's family becomes very big family later coz of how famous the MC became. Then MC returns home WAY later and deals with some stuff that happens there.
    I'm not sure about his friend. His 4th uncle family literally become a royal family because of the backing of several cultivators (they're the one who got enlightenment insight from wang lin,those who owe him and several just worshipper of wang lin's legend) and when wang lin's first return there they're pretty arrogant (at first no one recognized wang lin and there's an evil cultivator who manipulated them if I recall correctly) and tyrant ruler which is kind of funny because they brag using wang clan name (I'm descendant of wang lin thing :D ) to wang lin 
  • It was caused by the head of the corpse sect that is in charge of the corpse sect on that planet. The personally purposely caused all of this in the entire nation to gather up hateful energy or something.
  • Nabcake said:
    I'm not sure about his friend. His 4th uncle family literally become a royal family because of the backing of several cultivators (they're the one who got enlightenment insight from wang lin,those who owe him and several just worshipper of wang lin's legend) and when wang lin's first return there they're pretty arrogant (at first no one recognized wang lin and there's an evil cultivator who manipulated them if I recall correctly) and tyrant ruler which is kind of funny because they brag using wang clan name (I'm descendant of wang lin thing :D ) to wang lin 
    Lol then what? Did he play along or just dish out a big bitchslap, how does the arc go?
  • It's only like 1 chapter or so where he like does all these things back on his home planet. And ya he kinda just dish out a big bitchslap lol
  • kinda like wat parents do wen u act like a delinquent in front of them?
  • kr33d said:
    kinda like wat parents do wen u act like a delinquent in front of them?
    more or less he did kill several stubborn guys though and if I recall correctly he kind of said that no descendant of mine cultivate in evil way (eventhough he at some time going that path too)
  • kr33d said:
    kinda like wat parents do wen u act like a delinquent in front of them?
    more or less he did kill several stubborn guys though and if I recall correctly he kind of said that no descendant of mine cultivate in evil way (eventhough he at some time going that path too)

• edited May 2016
    Does he ever have any family with limu wan? What is xian ni city?
  • pepp28 said:
    Does he ever have any family with limu wan? What is xian ni city?
    He should be but the story end with li muwan and him leaving to somewhere however in issth there is someone that the story said should be his descendant (he already has son with liu mei though so it could be his descendant from his son). Xian city or immortal god mainland is real world from the current world perspective, the continents actually made of several beast that got sealed. People there consist of immortal and ancient tribe
  • How did wan ling got out from the cave world? If he got out does that mean the cave world cease to exist or someone easily could destroy it?
  • There is 2 way to enter real world from cave world

1. Easy way - reincarnation (lose all memories and power) (all wang lin friends use this way)
    2. Hard way  - force enter the portal ( wang lin way, he can retain all his memories so he can awaken all memories of his friends that enter from reincarnation way).

btw some of his friends refuse to awaken their previous memories
  • kazenoade said:
    There is 2 way to enter real world from cave world

1. Easy way - reincarnation (lose all memories and power) (all wang lin friends use this way)
    2. Hard way  - force enter the portal ( wang lin way, he can retain all his memories so he can awaken all memories of his friends that enter from reincarnation way).

Well, no, both those explanations are flawed. Basically, only the inhabitants of Xian Gan continent (the real world) can freely traverse the subspace within the portal. So:

1st way: Wang Lin had a Sovereign help him take the souls of his friends out to reincarnate into real world inhabitants. The souls would've died in the subspace if the Sovereign didn't protect them during the transition.

2nd way: Wang Lin actually had Ancient soul blood infused into his spirit veins so he semi-counts as a Xian Gan inhabitant. He could have easily traversed the portal like the regular inhabitants did. However, what made his journey super hard was that he also brought along Li Muwan's comatose body and soul. Thus, he had spare some power to protect her physical casket which is already harder than the Sovereign's job of protecting multiple souls.
  • emptybox said:
    kazenoade said:
    There is 2 way to enter real world from cave world

Well, no, both those explanations are flawed. Basically, only the inhabitants of Xian Gan continent (the real world) can freely traverse the subspace within the portal. So:

1st way: Wang Lin had a Sovereign help him take the souls of his friends out to reincarnate into real world inhabitants. The souls would've died in the subspace if the Sovereign didn't protect them during the transition.

2nd way: Wang Lin actually had Ancient soul blood infused into his spirit veins so he semi-counts as a Xian Gan inhabitant. He could have easily traversed the portal like the regular inhabitants did. However, what made his journey super hard was that he also brought along Li Muwan's comatose body and soul. Thus, he had spare some power to protect her physical casket which is already harder than the Sovereign's job of protecting multiple souls.
    yep but iirc not all inhabitants of xian city can freely travel between world as some people from xian city got trapped inside the cave world and btw it's not like they refuse but they choose to start anew which is an important point as it enlighten wang lin about something (not sure what but it was something about cycle)
  • Thanks for detail explanation. I read with GT so i missed some important point.
  • Sorry this may be the wrong place to ask but where is the best place to read Xian Ni mtl?
  • does wang lin ever let his son cultivate or does he do it on his own
  • berkgod said:
    Sorry this may be the wrong place to ask but where is the best place to read Xian Ni mtl?
    I read via bing translator and it's so far the most understandable for me

does wang lin ever let his son cultivate or does he do it on his own
    copy paste from my previous post :
    it's one of the sad part he's actually already dead in the womb and liu mei used his soul as somekind of devil technique to fight wang lin. When she and wang lin reconciled liu mei give him the cure for his condition (his soul is mutated because of the devil techique), wang lin and him live in a village as normal family. Later wang ping want to tread the path of cultivator (he wants to be at wang lin side forever) but wang lin never give him permission which he accept because he deduce wang lin is a cultivator and doesn't want his son to end up the same. So he tread the path of exceptional mortal and end up as an emperor, later wang ping realize that the reason his father didn't give him permission is not because wang lin didn't want him to end up the same but because he never alive at the first place, he is just a soul and his body is a sword that wang lin transform, the cure (the one from liu mei) that wang lin give him everynight is forcefully circulated by wang lin , that's why for so many years he was never sick and for so many years of his marriage he never has descendant. He accept this fact and starting to dissipate but wang lin doesn't want to lose him so he put his soul in the bead,after this his wife beg wang lin to put her too because she wants to stay with wang ping forever which wang lin does. Later when wang lin visit his parents grave li muwan,liu mei, wang ping and his wife figure show up (they also give their respect to the grave) and wang lin started to introduce them to his parents grave.

an addition though later on the story wang lin made a dream life where he and liu mei live happily with wang ping until he and liu mei die but since from my understanding wang lin's dream can alter reality it's possible that wang ping still alive at the end of story
  • I swear Wang Lin and Liu Mei's relationship is such an rare on in these novels that I wish there was more. Also find it funny that the Liu Mei he first met is an avatar of an avatar -.- Like it wasn't enough that Liu Mei was the avatar of someone who was the disciple of the current strongest person on the planet but she is also the avatar of the next heir of the only rank 9 cultivation country its like wtf....
  • I swear Wang Lin and Liu Mei's relationship is such an rare on in these novels that I wish there was more. Also find it funny that the Liu Mei he first met is an avatar of an avatar -.- Like it wasn't enough that Liu Mei was the avatar of someone who was the disciple of the current strongest person on the planet but she is also the avatar of the next heir of the only rank 9 cultivation country its like wtf....
    liu mei is really a tsundere just like red butterfly :p 
  • EOS what happen to the bead?
    liu mei is really a tsundere just like red butterfly :p 
    Liu Mei is a yandere already =X
  • What does Situ Nan's cultivation base translate into ISSTH universe when he is trapped inside the bead ? Immortal  or Dao realm 1 ?
  • chrish said:
    What does Situ Nan's cultivation base translate into ISSTH universe when he is trapped inside the bead ? Immortal  or Dao realm 1 ?
    iirc he is at the peak of first step,half step into second step. I don't know the accurate name but it goes like this : Qi Condensation -->Foundation Establishment-->Core Formation-->Nascent Soul-->Soul Formation-->Soul Transformation (you can use immortal qi at this point so I guess situ nan should be above immortal)-->won (mttl name, iirc he is at this one )-->yin yang (transition state between first step and second step)-->glimpse into nirvana-->net nirvana-->broken nirvana-->(third step)empty nirvana-->something-->something-->fourth step (heaven treading realm)

also the celestial realm already got destroyed so there is no immortal ascension/immortal tribulation, to achieve soul transformation you kind of forcefully use immortal qi to change your body and soul.
    all the level names above soul transformation are from mtl, and it is confirmed that fourth step is not the end though as someone who achieve fourth step before wang lin said that before him someone achieve fifth step and six step
  • chrish said:
    What does Situ Nan's cultivation base translate into ISSTH universe when he is trapped inside the bead ? Immortal  or Dao realm 1 ?
    iirc he is at the peak of first step,half step into second step. I don't know the accurate name but it goes like this : Qi Condensation -->Foundation Establishment-->Core Formation-->Nascent Soul-->Soul Formation-->Soul Transformation (you can use immortal qi at this point so I guess situ nan should be above immortal)-->won (mttl name, iirc he is at this one )-->yin yang (transition state between first step and second step)-->glimpse into nirvana-->net nirvana-->broken nirvana-->(third step)empty nirvana-->something-->something-->fourth step (heaven treading realm)

also the celestial realm already got destroyed so there is no immortal ascension/immortal tribulation, to achieve soul transformation you kind of forcefully use immortal qi to change your body and soul.
    all the level names above soul transformation are from mtl, and it is confirmed that fourth step is not the end though as someone who achieve fourth step before wang lin said that before him someone achieve fifth step and six step
    Thanks bro!