Big Spoiler Thread

Comments

• Hey, could someone tell me what happened to Hu Pao (tiger boy) from Soul Refining Tribe that came to the ancient city with 13 and Wang Lin and vanished from prison?
    He betrayed Wang Lin thinking that Wang Lin has abandoned him. A powerhouse try to raise him as one of his people thinking that Soul Flag has some potential, eventhough that cultivator doesn't know what the problem is but he suspect there is some flaw with the soul flag. Hu Pao doesn't know this and try to confront Wang Lin with million (or billion) soul soul flag.
  • edited August 2017
    Hey, could someone tell me what happened to Hu Pao (tiger boy) from Soul Refining Tribe that came to the ancient city with 13 and Wang Lin and vanished from prison?
    He betrayed Wang Lin thinking that Wang Lin has abandoned him. A powerhouse try to raise him as one of his people thinking that Soul Flag has some potential, eventhough that cultivator doesn't know what the problem is but he suspect there is some flaw with the soul flag. Hu Pao doesn't know this and try to confront Wang Lin with million (or billion) soul soul flag.
    lol, so basically gifting Wang Lin an awesome tool, what does Wang Lin do to him if i could ask? does he spare him or perhaps wipe out his memory or just kills him?

edit: nvm I just realised how retarded my question sounds..
  • I'm reading ahead and I read WL is facing divine retribution. 
    I don't really understand how the drum can cleanse his body and increase his understanding of heaven. Can someone explain around these few chapters?
  • edited August 2017
    Jay-TS said:
    I'm reading ahead and I read WL is facing divine retribution. 
    I don't really understand how the drum can cleanse his body and increase his understanding of heaven. Can someone explain around these few chapters?
    It's related to renegade/rebel character. Basically, sounding the drum is similar to how cultivator supposedly going against Heaven's will (sound reverberation and so on), normal cultivator will follow Heaven's will or evade it but renegade cultivator is really going against the flow and then the drum was made from an Ancient Demon, one of renegade lifeform so he borrow that strength as he also a renegade (with different Dao though). It wasn't exactly increasing his understanding of Heaven but more like self examination because the thing that prevent him to reach Ascendant is his obssession with Li Muwan.
  • When will WL go through Ascendant Tribulation?
    When will this Demon City arc end ?
    And just a casual question for everyone what portion of RI you wish would have been a bit different except Romance??
  • what happens in this arc?
  • Will Wang lin kill hu pao ?
  • Will Wang lin kill hu pao ?
     Yes, he kinda goes crazy after a incident during which wang lin was away . He gets killed in one blow by WL later and thats about it
  • what is All-seer cultivation level?
  • and Who is "He" why is he make the world turn up side down? And what chapter will tgr author reveal his cultivation stage and name? Why did He destroy celestial realm? Is he human? 

What chapter will Wang lin face Tuo sen ( the red hair dude evil ancient god)?
  • redleaf97 said:
    and Who is "He" why is he make the world turn up side down? And what chapter will tgr author reveal his cultivation stage and name? Why did He destroy celestial realm? Is he human? 

I am not sure but "He" is most probably Wang Lin or Slaughter Clone who comes back into time.
    He doesnt faces Tou sen they finally meet around 1200 and WL gives him the knowledge part and he leaves .
  • Stark said:
    redleaf97 said:
    and Who is "He" why is he make the world turn up side down? And what chapter will tgr author reveal his cultivation stage and name? Why did He destroy celestial realm? Is he human? 

I am not sure but "He" is most probably Wang Lin or Slaughter Clone who comes back into time.
    He doesnt faces Tou sen they finally meet around 1200 and WL gives him the knowledge part and he leaves .
    No, for now all I can say is "He" is someone powerful but not even close to Wang Lin or Slaughter True Body level at end of novel. Revealing his identity involve other kind of spoiler.

And for the second one, Wang Lin did fight with Ta sen multiple times but each of those times he escape using several tactics. Their final fight is at an Ancient Order Tomb where Wang Lin get full Ancient Order inheritance (Ancient God, Ancient Demon, Ancient Devil) render Tu Si inheritance useless for him since Tu Si is only 8 stars Ancient God. He give the knowledge inheritance back to Ta Sen but warn him that fusion of those two inheritances will probably awaken Tu Si again, making Ta Sen disappear.

redleaf97 said:
    what is All-seer cultivation level?
    He is a bit complicated. For now, he is at Nirvana Shatterer but later it is revealed that he sealed his cultivation and was at 3 Heavenly Waning level. Later again, something else revealed that make his cultivation level irrelevant.
  • Stark said:
    redleaf97 said:

No, for now all I can say is "He" is someone powerful but not even close to Wang Lin or Slaughter True Body level at end of novel. Revealing his identity involve other kind of spoiler.

And for the second one, Wang Lin did fight with Ta sen multiple times but each of those times he escape using several tactics. Their final fight is at an Ancient Order Tomb where Wang Lin get full Ancient Order inheritance (Ancient God, Ancient Demon, Ancient Devil) render Tu Si inheritance useless for him since Tu Si is only 8 stars Ancient God. He give the knowledge inheritance back to Ta Sen but warn him that fusion of those two inheritances will probably awaken Tu Si again, making Ta Sen disappear.

redleaf97 said:
    He is a bit complicated. For now, he is at Nirvana Shatterer but later it is revealed that he sealed his cultivation and was at 3 Heavenly Waning level. Later again, something else revealed that make his cultivation level irrelevant.
    Tu si really is a genius even after death he still want to screwed Ta sen by awaken in who ever gets the full inheritance
  • Stark said:
    redleaf97 said:

redleaf97 said:
    aint haavenly waning already third step? i thought he is crazed to reach third step....?
  • redleaf97 said:
    Stark said:
    redleaf97 said:

redleaf97 said:
    aint haavenly waning already third step? i thought he is crazed to reach third step....?
    Heavenly Waning is not third step, it's something between second step and third step. These levels is not a must and actually a form of punishment from Heaven, it's kinda similar to people at Ancient Realm in issth as there is a trial you have to succeed in order to increase your power. This level exist because people at 2nd step can live forever by converting Heaven and Earth Energy into life force so Heaven sent punishment to this kind of people.

If you're at peak of Nirvana Shatterer and not yet break to 3rd step, after a certain time a form of tribulation will descend (body decay, illusional thing and so on) and if you manage to succeed your power will increase. However, based on my understanding there is a limit to the increase as there are only 5 levels of Heavenly Waning and after that you will probably die as the key to enter 3rd step is Dao Essence and not just increasing your power.

Funny thing is it said that this levels were called Broken fingers in Ancient times and there is a similar thing in Beseech The Devil. However, in BTD You can enter 3rd step despite not collecting 5 fingers but the more fingers the better the quality. Of course, this 3rd step of BTD wasn't the same kind of cultivation sytem and doesn't cultivate Dao Essence.
  • Whats inside the real cave? And why does Blood Ancestor think so highly of Wang Lin?
  • Based from the previous spoilers, Wang Lin is bound to flee away from the All-Seer after the current arc. So what I want to know is, what will happen to the Soul Refining Tribe before and after that happens? 
  • What is situ nan level before his body is destroyed?
  • tendou said:
    What is situ nan level before his body is destroyed?
    A level higher than Ascendance, I can't remember the real name of stage but it has the word 'Yin' on it. Ircc, there's two more level before the three nirvana stages and that yin something stage is the first. 

• Hey guys hope you can help shed some light for me and help me out with these questions plz!

1. is there a harem in this novel if so could you name them please?

2. Will it be possible for mc and his harem to become immortal able to live forever nevering having to die unless they were killed being able to live for eternity?

3 how powerful will mc become in the meaning what kind of cool shit can he do?

• Thanks. Who's Murong Zhou in machine translation around chapter 620 something.
    Can't find him in earlier chapter of rex translation
  • Not a harem
    2 love interest but 1 true love (Li Muwan? forget her name, too lazy to check old chap)
  • will liu mei die?
  • will liu mei die?
    Liu mei is a clone of other person who becomes one of the other love interest(their relationship is compicated)
  • what happens to wang ping ???
  • edited January 7
    what happens to wang ping ???
    Spoiler:
    He's actually never alive at the first place, at least by time Liu Mei refining him. He's only some sort of remnant soul magnifying by evil technique (what making him has resentment) and the resentment holding him in this world, he can't even actually reincarnated. If Wang Lin completely get rid of the resentment plus the treatment he get from Wang Lin, he can qualify for reincarnation. That's also the reason why he can't cultivate, because he's not alive and his body is actually a sword modifying by Wang Lin to hold the soul.

When Wang Lin completely get rid of the resentment, reincarnation cycle come for him. However, Wang Lin put Wang Ping's soul inside Heaven Defying Bead just like Li Muwan. Qing Yi, beg Wang Lin to also take her so she can accompany Wang Ping and he did.

His fate is unknown at the end of novel but since Wang Lin succeeded in resurrecting Li Muwan, we can assume he later also resurrect Wang Ping and his wife.
  • Is he the only with this kind of stone bead in this novel i mean one and only bead and what is this bead? Will he practice other techniques like the attraction technique in the dream space?
  • Is he the only with this kind of stone bead in this novel i mean one and only bead and what is this bead? Will he practice other techniques like the attraction technique in the dream space?
      Yes he is the only one now who has it, it is a center piece of another supreme treasure(whose origins are not told in the novel).
       He uses it to hide his soul a few times, sometimes it randomly helps like getting him the feeling of 3rd stage before he became one to help his cultivation etc.
     But this is not really used as the novel goes on and he does not learn anything extra from it.
  • i want to know, on the coming chapters will MC integrate Ji realm again? i mean it would be waste since its that powerful and what chapter is it?
  • redleaf97 said:
    i want to know, on the coming chapters will MC integrate Ji realm again? i mean it would be waste since its that powerful and what chapter is it?
    He really does not use Ji again for a looooong time and even after upgrade its like ok...ish