My Wife is a Beautiful CEO spoilers

2456713

Comments

  • Yunnie said:
    When will the CEO willingly give her body to mc...
    Did the bed scene write with much detail or not...
    Can't rmb man, bed scene would be about as detailed as Qiang Wei's(rose)?
    do you roughly know which chapter will he taste rouxi again?
  • Yunnie said:
    When will the CEO willingly give her body to mc...
    Did the bed scene write with much detail or not...
    Can't rmb man, bed scene would be about as detailed as Qiang Wei's(rose)?
    do you roughly know which chapter will he taste rouxi again?
    In between 979-986 chapters
  • Yunnie said:
    What are the names of his women 
    Lin Ruoxi, Qiang Wei, Zhao Hongyan, Liu Mingyu, An Qi, Cai Ning, Cai Yan, Catherine, Jane, Tang Wan . Don't think i missed anyone?
    who is An Qi?? and I think he will also get hulian(Lin ruoxi sister), xu something(Poison girl), and lee's daughter(kebab shop owner), luoxiaoxiao 
  • i just read 2 last chapter, alien invade earth or what?
    look like that ceo alone gave mc lot of child...
    and in the end, mc job only in the bed...
  • goli92 said:
    Yunnie said:
    When will the CEO willingly give her body to mc...
    Did the bed scene write with much detail or not...
    Can't rmb man, bed scene would be about as detailed as Qiang Wei's(rose)?
    do you roughly know which chapter will he taste rouxi again?
    In between 979-986 chapters
    damn that will be a looooooooooong time before it get translated.. guess I should read it with mtl
  • goli92 said:
    Yunnie said:
    What are the names of his women 
    Lin Ruoxi, Qiang Wei, Zhao Hongyan, Liu Mingyu, An Qi, Cai Ning, Cai Yan, Catherine, Jane, Tang Wan . Don't think i missed anyone?
    who is An Qi?? and I think he will also get hulian(Lin ruoxi sister), xu something(Poison girl), and lee's daughter(kebab shop owner), luoxiaoxiao 
    it was An something cant rmb clearly, she's from the An family a flight stewardess then becomes Yang Chen's secretary. Ah yes Huilin how can I forget! Li JingJing yep yep. Luo xiaoxiao.... wangma's daughter? Cant rmb the poison girl unless i see her name...
    Damn its been a year since i read all those forgot everything haha
  • i just read 2 last chapter, alien invade earth or what?
    look like that ceo alone gave mc lot of child...
    and in the end, mc job only in the bed...
    It's the "11 gods of olympia" returning to mars. The bed scenes at the end not that detailed if I recall.
    His children all have very creative names lol
  • edited April 2016
    Yunnie said:
    It's the "11 gods of olympia" returning to mars. The bed scenes at the end not that detailed if I recall.
    His children all have very creative names lol
    Read 30 translated chapter, look like just normal gangster fight for women, money and power...
  • Yunnie said:
    goli92 said:
    Yunnie said:
    What are the names of his women 
    Lin Ruoxi, Qiang Wei, Zhao Hongyan, Liu Mingyu, An Qi, Cai Ning, Cai Yan, Catherine, Jane, Tang Wan . Don't think i missed anyone?
    who is An Qi?? and I think he will also get hulian(Lin ruoxi sister), xu something(Poison girl), and lee's daughter(kebab shop owner), luoxiaoxiao 
    it was An something cant rmb clearly, she's from the An family a flight stewardess then becomes Yang Chen's secretary. Ah yes Huilin how can I forget! Li JingJing yep yep. Luo xiaoxiao.... wangma's daughter? Cant rmb the poison girl unless i see her name...
    Damn its been a year since i read all those forgot everything haha
    poison girl is the one who he meets in america when he went to auction and they had sex in hotel and in china she pretends she was hit by MC car and gets admitted in hospital and she reveals to Lin ruoxi that they had sex in america 

  • goli92 said:
    Yunnie said:
    goli92 said:
    Yunnie said:
    What are the names of his women 
    Lin Ruoxi, Qiang Wei, Zhao Hongyan, Liu Mingyu, An Qi, Cai Ning, Cai Yan, Catherine, Jane, Tang Wan . Don't think i missed anyone?
    who is An Qi?? and I think he will also get hulian(Lin ruoxi sister), xu something(Poison girl), and lee's daughter(kebab shop owner), luoxiaoxiao 
    it was An something cant rmb clearly, she's from the An family a flight stewardess then becomes Yang Chen's secretary. Ah yes Huilin how can I forget! Li JingJing yep yep. Luo xiaoxiao.... wangma's daughter? Cant rmb the poison girl unless i see her name...
    Damn its been a year since i read all those forgot everything haha
    poison girl is the one who he meets in america when he went to auction and they had sex in hotel and in china she pretends she was hit by MC car and gets admitted in hospital and she reveals to Lin ruoxi that they had sex in america 
    i forgot vampire girl(forgot her name) also had sex with him what happens to her and what about his adopted sister from some korean family ??

  • Yunnie said:
    goli92 said:
    Yunnie said:
    What are the names of his women 
    Lin Ruoxi, Qiang Wei, Zhao Hongyan, Liu Mingyu, An Qi, Cai Ning, Cai Yan, Catherine, Jane, Tang Wan . Don't think i missed anyone?
    who is An Qi?? and I think he will also get hulian(Lin ruoxi sister), xu something(Poison girl), and lee's daughter(kebab shop owner), luoxiaoxiao 
    it was An something cant rmb clearly, she's from the An family a flight stewardess then becomes Yang Chen's secretary. Ah yes Huilin how can I forget! Li JingJing yep yep. Luo xiaoxiao.... wangma's daughter? Cant rmb the poison girl unless i see her name...
    Damn its been a year since i read all those forgot everything haha

    i forgot vampire girl(forgot her name) also had sex with him what happens to her and what about his adopted sister from some korean family ??
  • Yang Chen first child, who is the mother?
  • edited April 2016
    Yang Chen first child, who is the mother?
    A heavy spoiler for this one,
    her mtl name is 17(code name) , the former lover of mc and  also  a member of his organization (assasin) . She died before the story happen and her death is also the reason why yang chen living a life "like that" right now. By the way  she's the reincarnation of athena who has the ability to see the future.. (hint: athena's true motive is related to yang chen)

    A heavy spoiler again including Lin Rouxi
    after she died her soul fuse with Rouxi and become a person who has 1 body with 3 soul.
    At first rouxi didn't know that she already has Athena and 17 soul but as the story goes she became aware of it



     
  • mc didnt know he has a child?
  • mc didnt know he has a child?
    Spoiler:
    17 was pregnant at that time the tragedy happened. She was unsatisfied with how fked up yang chen was at that time, and decided to leave him and raise the baby somewhere else. However, she got targeted while she was alone and the island she was on exploded, so Yang Chen thought she died. She was terribly injured with no chance of cure, but she endured and managed to deliver the baby and entrust the baby into a martial expert's hands. She died afterwards.
  • did he find who his son is? and what chapter?
  • edited April 2016
    Krung2 said:
    Yang Chen first child, who is the mother?
    A heavy spoiler for this one,
    her mtl name is 17(code name) , the former lover of mc and  also  a member of his organization (assasin) . She died before the story happen and her death is also the reason why yang chen living a life "like that" right now. By the way  she's the reincarnation of athena who has the ability to see the future.. (hint: athena's true motive is related to yang chen)

    A heavy spoiler again including Lin Rouxi
    after she died her soul fuse with Rouxi and become a person who has 1 body with 3 soul.
    At first rouxi didn't know that she already has Athena and 17 soul but as the story goes she became aware of it



     
    So Athena's soul is split into three bodies? Is Rouxi the main body, and who are the other two?
    Do the souls ever fuse back together or is that not possible?
  • Taryn said:
    Krung2 said:
    Yang Chen first child, who is the mother?
    A heavy spoiler for this one,
    her mtl name is 17(code name) , the former lover of mc and  also  a member of his organization (assasin) . She died before the story happen and her death is also the reason why yang chen living a life "like that" right now. By the way  she's the reincarnation of athena who has the ability to see the future.. (hint: athena's true motive is related to yang chen)

    A heavy spoiler again including Lin Rouxi
    after she died her soul fuse with Rouxi and become a person who has 1 body with 3 soul.
    At first rouxi didn't know that she already has Athena and 17 soul but as the story goes she became aware of it



     
    So Athena's soul is split into three bodies? Is Rouxi the main body, and who are the other two?
    Do the souls ever fuse back together or is that not possible?
    think he means that Rouxi's body has 3 souls which is Rouxi, 17, and athena
  • Taryn said:
    Krung2 said:
    Yang Chen first child, who is the mother?
    A heavy spoiler for this one,
    her mtl name is 17(code name) , the former lover of mc and  also  a member of his organization (assasin) . She died before the story happen and her death is also the reason why yang chen living a life "like that" right now. By the way  she's the reincarnation of athena who has the ability to see the future.. (hint: athena's true motive is related to yang chen)

    A heavy spoiler again including Lin Rouxi
    after she died her soul fuse with Rouxi and become a person who has 1 body with 3 soul.
    At first rouxi didn't know that she already has Athena and 17 soul but as the story goes she became aware of it



     
    So Athena's soul is split into three bodies? Is Rouxi the main body, and who are the other two?
    Do the souls ever fuse back together or is that not possible?
    think he means that Rouxi's body has 3 souls which is Rouxi, 17, and athena
    That's really confusing! Sorry, so Athena and 17 are two different people? I thought 17 was reincarnated Athena, which means that they are one person?
    Are the souls in Rouxi compatible, i.e like are they one consciousness, are does she show different personality traits ever?
  • Taryn said:
    Taryn said:
    Krung2 said:
    Yang Chen first child, who is the mother?
    A heavy spoiler for this one,
    her mtl name is 17(code name) , the former lover of mc and  also  a member of his organization (assasin) . She died before the story happen and her death is also the reason why yang chen living a life "like that" right now. By the way  she's the reincarnation of athena who has the ability to see the future.. (hint: athena's true motive is related to yang chen)

    A heavy spoiler again including Lin Rouxi
    after she died her soul fuse with Rouxi and become a person who has 1 body with 3 soul.
    At first rouxi didn't know that she already has Athena and 17 soul but as the story goes she became aware of it



     
    So Athena's soul is split into three bodies? Is Rouxi the main body, and who are the other two?
    Do the souls ever fuse back together or is that not possible?
    think he means that Rouxi's body has 3 souls which is Rouxi, 17, and athena
    That's really confusing! Sorry, so Athena and 17 are two different people? I thought 17 was reincarnated Athena, which means that they are one person?
    Are the souls in Rouxi compatible, i.e like are they one consciousness, are does she show different personality traits ever?
    Good questions, Athena is an alien to put from mars simply put. In mars they had unlimited life but when coming to earth they have to reincarnate pretty often, Athena in this story has the power to read the future, so she planned a future where she could win the hidden chinese cultivators. Her plan was a very deep one, Yang Chen gaining Hades' powers was part of it, and she planned from the start to reincarnate in 17's body, but reincarnation takes a long time before she manages to take complete hold of the body. She did not take into account that 17 would leave yang chen and her death, so she had to find another suitable host, which was Ruoxi. Because she reincarnated again before managing to take hold of the previous body, athena was severely weakened and could barely affect Ruoxi's movements in the initial parts of the story.

    They are now one person because 17's soul followed along Athena's soul into Ruoxi's body. Their personality traits dont appear anytime soon, but they will quite late into the story. According to the author the night Ruoxi went to that bar was done by Athena, Ruoxi never goes to bars like that, that was just to make Ruoxi meet Yang Chen cuz she can read the future
  • Yunnie said:

    Good questions, Athena is an alien to put from mars simply put. In mars they had unlimited life but when coming to earth they have to reincarnate pretty often, Athena in this story has the power to read the future, so she planned a future where she could win the hidden chinese cultivators. Her plan was a very deep one, Yang Chen gaining Hades' powers was part of it, and she planned from the start to reincarnate in 17's body, but reincarnation takes a long time before she manages to take complete hold of the body. She did not take into account that 17 would leave yang chen and her death, so she had to find another suitable host, which was Ruoxi. Because she reincarnated again before managing to take hold of the previous body, athena was severely weakened and could barely affect Ruoxi's movements in the initial parts of the story.

    They are now one person because 17's soul followed along Athena's soul into Ruoxi's body. Their personality traits dont appear anytime soon, but they will quite late into the story. According to the author the night Ruoxi went to that bar was done by Athena, Ruoxi never goes to bars like that, that was just to make Ruoxi meet Yang Chen cuz she can read the future
    Wow, this is like inception haha
    Thanks for the spoiler!
  • So does 17 still loves Yang Chen or he was just used.
  • Lin Roxie grandfather has adopt grand daughter if i not mistake...
    is she the child that 17 give to someone...
  • Can someone told me about Li jingjing? Did she join MC harem?
  • Fafanir, dont be lazy and go to page 1
  • LuffyKun said:
    So does 17 still loves Yang Chen or he was just used.
    Yes she loves him, but their relationship wasn't exactly romantic because of the way they were raised, kinda awkward love.

    Lin Roxie grandfather has adopt grand daughter if i not mistake...
    is she the child that 17 give to someone...
    No, the child that 17 gave birth to is called LanLan (blueblue) , and she handed LanLan over to a martial arts master, probably by coincidence, the person who first taught Yang Chen martial arts. He became LanLan's foster grandfather. This will be in the story as a flashback.

    Later in the story, when Ruoxi sees this girl, she likes her from first glance, and put her life at risk to save her from kidnappers. Later on, the foster grandfather had to go do something important, and let Ruoxi take care of her.

    Spoiler:
    I speculate that the reason Ruoxi liked LanLan so much from their first meeting was because the 17 inside her's mother-daughter connection. At that point the personalities of Athena and 17 were slowly starting to surface.
  • What about Miss Mo, that friend of Roxie who want to fired MC after he told the truth...
    If she not end up in the harem, where did she go...
  • What about Miss Mo, that friend of Roxie who want to fired MC after he told the truth...
    If she not end up in the harem, where did she go...
    Lol I must have made a mistake and forget to include her too. She's part of the harem too, she eventually moves in and lives with Qiang Wei(Rose) they become best of friends...

    Gotta make a point here btw that although MC's harem has really damned too many girls, most of them had a decent length of relationship building, and not like only 3 chapters of plot and suddenly part of the harem.
  • How many women have his children. Just how many women does he have in the harem
  • Chris acks, dont be lazy and go to page 1
Sign In or Register to comment.