My Wife is a Beautiful CEO spoilers

Comments

• Why the **** did Athena kill him... and does the ending cut right when he comes back, or is there more like, "YC came back to his harem and they lived happily ever after."
  • Rewrite said:
    Why the **** did Athena kill him... and does the ending cut right when he comes back, or is there more like, "YC came back to his harem and they lived happily ever after."

Athena had yet to realize her love for Yang Chen. Besides, Athena attacked Yang Chen more as token resistance than actually trying to kill him, since Yang Chen was way stronger than her by that time.

Yang Chen actually resurrected at the spot thanks to the mirror right after dying. There was a proper epilogue narrating the fate of Earth and the main characters afterwards.
    "A person only dies when they are forgotten" - Dr. Hiluluk
  • Ophis said:

Athena had yet to realize her love for Yang Chen. Besides, Athena attacked Yang Chen more as token resistance than actually trying to kill him, since Yang Chen was way stronger than her by that time.

Yang Chen actually resurrected at the spot thanks to the mirror right after dying. There was a proper epilogue narrating the fate of Earth and the main characters afterwards.
    Oh okay, thank you.
  • Can anyone know when he meet each member of his harem when they start a romantic relationship with him and what are there backgrounds.? Pls
  • Ophis said:
    Rewrite said:
    Why the **** did Athena kill him... and does the ending cut right when he comes back, or is there more like, "YC came back to his harem and they lived happily ever after."

What i mean are when athena and zeus attack yang chen previous chapter when he still at Supreme Pure at that time Athena can kill yang chen. after get hit  by zeus's thunder ,get thrust by Athena spear than kicked by Athena and she said that yang chen can not defeat them . then after yang chen ascend to jade pure and she can not do shit with yang chen  . Yang chen choose to sacrifice himself she CRIED?? WTF LADY YOU ARE SUCH TSUNDERE HYPOCRITICAL BITCH (sorry caps ). Yang chen should just stay died IMO so that Athena will be attacked by guilty feeling forever and that will worse than death or just make yang chen can separate soul of ruoxi and athena so that he can kill that Bitch. 
    Seriously this is the fourth time i reread the ending but i am still so fucking triggered with the ending :(

• I would have liked it if she felt a lot of guilt or got some form of punishment as well. Him instantly reviving when he died is a bit silly imo.
    Or just kill Athena and keep Ruoxi.
  • edited August 2017
    Can anyone know when he meet each member of his harem when they start a romantic relationship with him and what are there backgrounds.? Pls
    forget the detail this is what i remember
    1-200 chapter he get Qiang wei, Liu Mingyu, Mo Qianni, Ruoxi still harsh and cruel with him.
    200-800 chapter Ruoxi start to love him but she can not accept his side lover, he get An xin, Cai Yan, Cai Ning, Tang Wan, *Hanya, *Lilith *Zhao Hongnyan
    800-1400 chapter he get zhenxiu, hui lin, Xiao zhiqing, Li jingling, Jane, and Ruoxi accept his side lover but there is a big problem here which nearly make Yang chen and her divorce and it need around 100 chapter to make them reconciled LOL
    1400-End he get *Luo XiaoXiao (star mean yang che does not consider them as his woman just sex friend haha), but he have to deal with ruoxi true identity sad :(
    the title may misleading but actually it describe the novel a lot . All of the story  basically are just how yang chen deal with his beautiful CEO 
  • Rewrite said:
    I would have liked it if she felt a lot of guilt or got some form of punishment as well. Him instantly reviving when he died is a bit silly imo.
    Or just kill Athena and keep Ruoxi.
    yeah same
    athena is basically the main antagonist of this series if we take RPG as analogy she is the protagonist companion but actually final hidden boss who manipulate everything LOL 
  • what chapter Chen Rong betrays Rose?
  • what chapter Chen Rong betrays Rose?
    I just need to know when she gets killed.
  • Rewrite said:
    what chapter Chen Rong betrays Rose?
    Chen rong is the girl yc brought to rose?

• Rewrite said:

Yes. She's the sister of Chen Bo or w/e his name is. She betrayed them and started kidnapping university girls to force them into prostitution as she was usurping Rose's position.
  • YC feed her to the sharks or it was rose father?
  • Rewrite said:
    Rewrite said:

Yes. She's the sister of Chen Bo or w/e his name is. She betrayed them and started kidnapping university girls to force them into prostitution as she was usurping Rose's position.
    when is yc gonna relocate to a new house ?
  • Rewrite said:
    Rewrite said:

when is yc gonna relocate to a new house ?
  • Lin Ruoxi She's done nothing to apologize mo qinani ?1400+
  • he didn't kill himself he let himself be killed by athena(his wife) as he couldnt kill her himself as he loves her and she is carrying his child, he then resurrects due to the mirror and he makes his final breakthrough in cultivation(mc is now the strongest), so you could say LOVE wins in the end
    so, did the MC die in the end? like the end mc dies the end and no harem...... or revives? like at some chapter before ending and makes a comeback and lives happily ever after with his harem?
  • he didn't kill himself he let himself be killed by athena(his wife) as he couldnt kill her himself as he loves her and she is carrying his child, he then resurrects due to the mirror and he makes his final breakthrough in cultivation(mc is now the strongest), so you could say LOVE wins in the end
    so, did the MC die in the end? like the end mc dies the end and no harem...... or revives? like at some chapter before ending and makes a comeback and lives happily ever after with his harem?

So, is reading the page too hard for you? I have elaborated on that on this very same damn page...
  • Ophis said:
    he didn't kill himself he let himself be killed by athena(his wife) as he couldnt kill her himself as he loves her and she is carrying his child, he then resurrects due to the mirror and he makes his final breakthrough in cultivation(mc is now the strongest), so you could say LOVE wins in the end

So, is reading the page too hard for you? I have elaborated on that on this very same damn page...
    HEY GUESS WHAT? FACK YOU YOU STUPID CANT    ATHENA
  • Ophis said:
    he didn't kill himself he let himself be killed by athena(his wife) as he couldnt kill her himself as he loves her and she is carrying his child, he then resurrects due to the mirror and he makes his final breakthrough in cultivation(mc is now the strongest), so you could say LOVE wins in the end

HEY GUESS WHAT? FACK YOU YOU STUPID CANT    ATHENA
  • Chapter end lanlan called Ruoxi Call her mother ?
  • Ruoxi is the reincarnation of 17, Lanlan's mother (or her body houses her soul).
  • Ruoxi is not the reincarnation of 17, she just houses 17's soul along with Athena's. 
  • what chapter Chen Rong betrays Rose? Does she die?
    852+
    852+
    yep she dies
  • Really outstanding novel on all fronts.

There's good drama and suspense.

MC seems like a real person. He's not perfect, has his own issues and is written logically. Also he's ruthless but kind at the same time.

Each of the female characters are well fleshed out and have their own personalities. Feels very life like.

No character gets forgotten.

Hilarious at times and emotional at others.

Really loved it. Definitely going on my re read pile.

Harem spoilers

Wife - Lin Rouxi
    with 17 and Athena sharing her body

"Concubines"
    Mo Qianni
    Situ Rose
    An Xin
    Liu Mingyu
    Tang Wan
    Cai Yan
    Cai Ning
    Xiao Zhiqing
    Jane
    Xu Zhenxiu
    Hui Lin

"Sex Friends"
    Zhao Hongyan
    Catherine
    Lilith
    Christine
    Hannya
  • Who is Yang Jieyu To Yang Chen
  • Arkturian said:
    Who is Yang Jieyu To Yang Chen

His paternal Aunt.
     “Li Xiao Yao, why do you have such a pretty sister when you have a face like that?”
  • Hur Hur said:
    Arkturian said:
    Who is Yang Jieyu To Yang Chen

His paternal Aunt.
    Could you explain this further?