My Wife is a Beautiful CEO spoilers

Any spoiler for this series? like for example did his wife finds out about him being strong and all?

Translated Chapters: My Wife is a Beautiful CEO Chapters

Comments

• kinda hard to say man, he kinda gradually shows his powers to her. Like she initially thought he is a strong man, then thought he trained in martial arts, then thought he's some kind of superhuman, then she doesn't know what to think anymore~
  • Yunnie said:
    kinda hard to say man, he kinda gradually shows his powers to her. Like she initially thought he is a strong man, then thought he trained in martial arts, then thought he's some kind of superhuman, then she doesn't know what to think anymore~
    when did she starts to soften on yang chen? and how many wives will he have?
  • She doesn't really soften much, though she tries to break him off from the other girls by tempting him for a while. Kinda like "you wanna sleep with me? break off your relationship with them and I'm all yours." She eventually accepts them, but her cold demeanor kinda stays because there is a plot around it.

As for how many wives..... I honestly forgot, there should be 10 if i'm not wrong.
  • edited April 2016
    Lol so how does he manage to melt her heart and when? Also how does he deal with the house issue?
  • Yunnie said:
    She doesn't really soften much, though she tries to break him off from the other girls by tempting him for a while. Kinda like "you wanna sleep with me? break off your relationship with them and I'm all yours." She eventually accepts them, but her cold demeanor kinda stays because there is a plot around it.

As for how many wives..... I honestly forgot, there should be 10 if i'm not wrong.
    What does he say in response to her temptation?
  • Yunnie said:
    She doesn't really soften much, though she tries to break him off from the other girls by tempting him for a while. Kinda like "you wanna sleep with me? break off your relationship with them and I'm all yours." She eventually accepts them, but her cold demeanor kinda stays because there is a plot around it.

i think more than 10 
  • Nabcake said:
    Lol so how does he manage to melt her heart and when? Also how does he deal with the house issue?
    There is no one answer for this, it was too gradual... As for the house, I think they got it when Lin Kun became retarded, literally.
    Taryn said:
    Yunnie said:

What does he say in response to her temptation?
    Sorry, can't remember.
  • edited April 2016
    did he bought a huge place for him and his harem to live like an island like the one in my beautiful teacher?

lol people kept thinking he was lying 

• did he bought a huge place for him and his harem to live like an island like the one in my beautiful teacher?

lol people kept thinking he was lying 

There will be 3 more times they move house.
    1st to Lin Ruoxi's childhood villa which gets wrecked by Yang Chen's enemies attacking.

2nd is a new huge and expensive villa where Ruoxi buys one, Wang Ma buys one, Qiang Wei(Rose) buys one and TangTang's mother already owning one.

3rd is when they move to a castle on Yang Chen's private island, but that is quite near the end of the novel.
  • Who exactly is Yang Chen? he clearly had a unique occupation before becoming a street food seller. Also, how powerful is he? are there people as powerful as him (or more).
  • This is a part of the summary of the previous translator's site. " Will a man who lived to kill his entire is life, with the burden of being Hades, one of the 12 gods of Olympus, be able to set aside his responsibilities to live with the girl(s) he loves or to improve his godly skills to protect everything he cares for from an unseen threat?" So, is he actually Hades on this story and will he fight and meet with the other gods of Olympus?
  • LuffyKun said:
    This is a part of the summary of the previous translator's site. " Will a man who lived to kill his entire is life, with the burden of being Hades, one of the 12 gods of Olympus, be able to set aside his responsibilities to live with the girl(s) he loves or to improve his godly skills to protect everything he cares for from an unseen threat?" So, is he actually Hades on this story and will he fight and meet with the other gods of Olympus?
    Well.... it was ridiculously spoilerish for a synopsis which was why it wasn't reused..
    Yang Chen was trained as an assassin from young, but due to a chain of events he managed to destroy the organization and gained freedom. Thereafter, he lived like a king. After some tragedy happened to the person he loved, he moved to Zhong Hai to lead a quiet life.
  • Yunnie said:
    LuffyKun said:
    This is a part of the summary of the previous translator's site. " Will a man who lived to kill his entire is life, with the burden of being Hades, one of the 12 gods of Olympus, be able to set aside his responsibilities to live with the girl(s) he loves or to improve his godly skills to protect everything he cares for from an unseen threat?" So, is he actually Hades on this story and will he fight and meet with the other gods of Olympus?
    Well.... it was ridiculously spoilerish for a synopsis which was why it wasn't reused..
    Yang Chen was trained as an assassin from young, but due to a chain of events he managed to destroy the organization and gained freedom. Thereafter, he lived like a king. After some tragedy happened to the person he loved, he moved to Zhong Hai to lead a quiet life.
    So I'm guessing there are remnants of the organisation left, which is why he's being targeted in later chapters?
  • Taryn said:
    So I'm guessing there are remnants of the organisation left, which is why he's being targeted in later chapters?
    Nope the remnants are not the reason, he gets targeted because of some object he owns.
  • Yunnie said:
    Taryn said:
    Nope the remnants are not the reason, he gets targeted because of some object he owns.
    Oh okay. Thanks for the spoilers! : )
  • how many episode, finish or still ongoing...
  • how many episode, finish or still ongoing...
    Do u mean translated or raw? TL at 30, raw has 1665. we'll get there someday, if there's enough support...
  • edited April 2016
    Well, I might not be able to donate, but I'll always be a supporter. :)
  • there's NTR? I hope not
  • Narcox said:
    there's NTR? I hope not
    What..?! Where did you hear/read that?
  • Taryn said:
    Support doesn't have to be donations, commenting like you do is really nice as well! Thanks.
    tbh we only don't get many viewers for this novel, any ideas of getting more viewers? Wonder if less people click cuz of the name..

Narcox said:
    there's NTR? I hope not
    There is, let me explain what happened. There is a lady who wants to kill Ruoxi because she is the daughter of her husband and not hers, an illegitimate daughter. Yep, Lin Kun isn't Ruoxi's birth father. Well, she to kill her several times and failed, it was quite a long process and anger towards this character is built up really high cuz she did many really fucked up things.
    When this evil woman was finally caught by yang chen, he had his subordinate take away her clothes and throw her under a bridge which had a few homeless people staying, that is when the NTR happens. After this event that woman falls in love with one of the homeless guys and this homeless guy becomes one of the biggest villains in the story.

Nobody gets MC's girls.
    This doesn't happen anytime soon though. 
  • Yunnie said:
    Taryn said:
    Support doesn't have to be donations, commenting like you do is really nice as well! Thanks.
    tbh we only don't get many viewers for this novel, any ideas of getting more viewers? Wonder if less people click cuz of the name..

Narcox said:
    there's NTR? I hope not
    There is, let me explain what happened. There is a lady who wants to kill Ruoxi because she is the daughter of her husband and not hers, an illegitimate daughter. Yep, Lin Kun isn't Ruoxi's birth father. Well, she to kill her several times and failed, it was quite a long process and anger towards this character is built up really high cuz she did many really fucked up things.
    When this evil woman was finally caught by yang chen, he had his subordinate take away her clothes and throw her under a bridge which had a few homeless people staying, that is when the NTR happens. After this event that woman falls in love with one of the homeless guys and this homeless guy becomes one of the biggest villains in the story.

Nobody gets MC's girls.
    How can a homeless guy possibly go against YC?
  • Yunnie said:
    Taryn said:

Narcox said:
    there's NTR? I hope not

Nobody gets MC's girls.
    hmm if no one gets the MC girls that's good
  • How can a homeless guy possibly go against YC?
    He makes use of the evil lady I talked about, she's actually the prime minister's wife. Becomes the subordinate of another really evil scientist, usurps all of his research and knowledge and kills the scientist after he is weak after losing to yang chen.
  • What are the names of his women 
  • When will the CEO willingly give her body to mc...
    Did the bed scene write with much detail or not...
  • Yunnie said:
    How can a homeless guy possibly go against YC?
    He makes use of the evil lady I talked about, she's actually the prime minister's wife. Becomes the subordinate of another really evil scientist, usurps all of his research and knowledge and kills the scientist after he is weak after losing to yang chen.
    Does he get powers or something from the research?
    What happens to the woman later? I hope they don't keep her alive again as it'll just continuously make trouble.
  • What are the names of his women 
    Lin Ruoxi, Qiang Wei, Zhao Hongyan, Liu Mingyu, An Qi, Cai Ning, Cai Yan, Catherine, Jane, Tang Wan . Don't think i missed anyone?
  • Taryn said:
    Does he get powers or something from the research?
    What happens to the woman later? I hope they don't keep her alive again as it'll just continuously make trouble.
    Yep he does, superpowers, this is a xianxia novel later on.
    She will die along with the homeless guy i think.
  • When will the CEO willingly give her body to mc...
    Did the bed scene write with much detail or not...
    Can't rmb man, bed scene would be about as detailed as Qiang Wei's(rose)?