Dose he ever get old? And does the story get's more serious?

Pretty much the title q.q

Comments

• bro he was basically tortured when he was a baby and got a bone taken out and almost died and lead to a huge battle against the clan with his parents... how much more serious do you want??
    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth" - Sherlock Holmes
  • aashish said:
    bro he was basically tortured when he was a baby and got a bone taken out and almost died and lead to a huge battle against the clan with his parents... how much more serious do you want??
    well as titles suggests. HE WANTS HIM TO GROW OLDER!!! \.(O_O)./
  • balinor said:
    aashish said:
    bro he was basically tortured when he was a baby and got a bone taken out and almost died and lead to a huge battle against the clan with his parents... how much more serious do you want??
    how is that even a question?? 
    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth" - Sherlock Holmes
  • aashish said:
    balinor said:
    aashish said:
    in some novels the MCs age doesn't increase that much so he asked to see if he reaches the adulthood or not in the raws
  • balinor said:
    aashish said:
    balinor said:
    aashish said:
    in some novels the MCs age doesn't increase that much so he asked to see if he reaches the adulthood or not in the raws
    Exactly he is just too much of a child at the moment.
    I just want to know.. does he gets older?
    Does he grow up mentaly?
    I mean I got tortured as a child and I still learned to grew a bit more serious and stopp with thoes trange jokes and talkings.

It is not like I dislike it I just can not find myself to read any further even though i want to know the rest of the story.
  • Yes he gets older, yes his mentality grows.
  • plz tell me he still drinks milk lol
  • Pretty much the title q.q
    he grows and as he gets older the story gets real serious
  • aashish said:
    this isnt actually anything serious compared to whats coming in the future
  • As of the latest raw chapter, he's already 50+, I don't know the current age, but this was what I know from reading it through MT, and about whether the story would get serious, well his 2nd wife got kidnapped by his mortal enemy, I don't know if kidnapped was the right word, since this enemy of him knows as being cruel, so the MC doesn't know whether she's alive, or not, but the good news was he just got married to his 3rd wife. He got to know his 3rd wife during the Hundred Shattering Mountain Arc, a little later after he met Huo Linger, or the Fire Princess.
  • edited April 2016
    As of the latest raw chapter, he's already 50+, I don't know the current age, but this was what I know from reading it through MT, and about whether the story would get serious, well his 2nd wife got kidnapped by his mortal enemy, I don't know if kidnapped was the right word, since this enemy of him knows as being cruel, so the MC doesn't know whether she's alive, or not, but the good news was he just got married to his 3rd wife. He got to know his 3rd wife during the Hundred Shattering Mountain Arc, a little later after he met Huo Linger, or the Fire Princess.
    Err the talented girl from the rain clan or is it later? You are talking about the current arc right? Or is it a different fire princess?
  • Nabcake said:
    As of the latest raw chapter, he's already 50+, I don't know the current age, but this was what I know from reading it through MT, and about whether the story would get serious, well his 2nd wife got kidnapped by his mortal enemy, I don't know if kidnapped was the right word, since this enemy of him knows as being cruel, so the MC doesn't know whether she's alive, or not, but the good news was he just got married to his 3rd wife. He got to know his 3rd wife during the Hundred Shattering Mountain Arc, a little later after he met Huo Linger, or the Fire Princess.
    Err the talented girl from the rain clan or is it later? You are talking about the current arc right? Or is it a different fire princess?
    It's not from the Rain Clan, but from a different clan, in the MT their Clan was called the Heaven's Clan, yes, the MC will meet her in the following translated chapter, or arc. And Huo Linger, or the Fire Princes was the 2nd wife. This Fire Princess, was the one the MC always referring as Junior-sister apprentice since they were a student of Heaven Mending Pavilion.
  • edited April 2016
    Nabcake said:
    It's not from the Rain Clan, but from a different clan, in the MT their Clan was called the Heaven's Clan, yes, the MC will meet her in the following translated chapter, or arc. And Huo Linger, or the Fire Princes was the 2nd wife. This Fire Princess, was the one the MC always referring as Junior-sister apprentice since they were a student of Heaven Mending Pavilion.
    Oh so there are 2 fire princesses? That is hella confusing. Thought both of them were the same. When does he meet the 3rd wife? Is it soon from the translated chapters?
  • Nabcake said:
    Nabcake said:
    Oh so there are 2 fire princesses? That is hella confusing. Thought both of them were the same. When does he meet the 3rd wife? Is it soon from the translated chapters?
    His junior sister apprentice from Heaven Mending Pavilion, and the Huo Linger, the Fire Princess of the Ancient Fire Country were the same, and actually there were a lot of Fire Princesses, since their Father, the Emperor of the Ancient Fire Country have a lot of wives, and mistresses. It will be on chapter 155+.
  • edited May 2016
    How is that good news, his wife got kidnapped , wouldn't he still be sad that one of his wives got kidnapped and he doesn't know how she is doing?  How old was he when he married his third wife? Also, you said he was over fifty years old, so does he still look look young and does he has a family(have children)? 
  • Yes, he will get old, and will have a son.