Flames

2»

Comments

• what Flame that piece of map lead to?
  • Map leads to Purifying Demon Lotus flame which is 3rd in Heavenly Flame Ranking.
    XY and his allies have fight with ancient clans over it, Majority Hun Clan b4 he gets it due to some special stuff [ will sya if you want spoilers]

But the flame is too strong for XY even as Dou sheng and with preps so he and xun'er builds it together, They also fuck while they at [ Consent sex]

as for others, Technically he to become Dou Di accepts inheritance of Ancient Emperor Tuo She , Who is 1st heavenly flame [ He got that status by absorbing Flames from 4-23 ]
    So XY technically also posses Ancient Tuo She flame aka no 1 in list. And in final fight he summons all 23 heavenly flames [ Since no 1 flame is overlord of all flames and they can not go against him] for a attack. [ They are even taken out of bodies of the cultivators whether they want or not]
  • NoobElite said:
    Btw are there only things like Heavenly Flames? So only guys with flame techniques have this cool stuff? Or is there like Heavenly Earth and Heavenly Water later on?
    Actually there is.. Heavenly ice something, yao lao ex student use it to suppress the heart flame, but i think thats just like an small bit of the essence and put it in small bottle (fire in the hole)
  • just came from WDQK and they make reference to an ancient flame seal that can summon heavenly flames does XY find this seal since WDQK and BBTH are in the same universe
  • can ANYONE tell me where can i read BTTH Novel in English? I have searched alot but I am unable to find any English Light Novel that goes beyond c545 (which is half at the moment)...

c545 in light novel is c-145 in Manga, I am unable to understand this... Manga is ahead of Light Novel, this is strange. I read Doulu Dalu and that novel was waay ahead of Manga but this is waaaaay behind. Where can I read BTTH Light Novel in English? Thank you.
  • In manga c-170 Yao Chen has already given Xiao Yan the Original Source of Bone Chilling Flame. Thing I am curious about is, Han Feng the previous student of Yao Chen had "Heart of the Sea" Flame and while fighting with Xiao Yan he said I will get it after I kill you, which means one can obtained the flame even after the death. So why did Xiao Yan not obtain it from Han Feng after he was killed?
  • Nix said:
    what Flame that piece of map lead to?
    That is Rank 3 - Purifying Demon Lotus Flame
  • MooOooN said:
    In manga c-170 Yao Chen has already given Xiao Yan the Original Source of Bone Chilling Flame. Thing I am curious about is, Han Feng the previous student of Yao Chen had "Heart of the Sea" Flame and while fighting with Xiao Yan he said I will get it after I kill you, which means one can obtained the flame even after the death. So why did Xiao Yan not obtain it from Han Feng after he was killed?
    i think it depends on whether you practice the flame mantra or not because normally the heavenly flame is kept in a dimensional pocket in the body so when you steal the flame you are forcefully pulling it out of that space, but because of where the pocket is kept the owner is killed in the process of removing the flame this is also why everyone else can only hold 1 heavenly flame. however the practitioners of the flame mantra swallow their heavenly flame thus making it part of themselves which explains why Yao Chen still has his heavenly flame despite not having a body to house it. so in short you can't steal heavenly flames from people practicing the flame mantra because their flames are kept in a place that can't be reached by outsiders or at least it's not kept in the expected place and by the time you realize the mistake it's to late because your target is dead and literally took the flame with them as in Yao Chen's case. it may still be possible to steal their heavenly flame but it would require the use of some sort of soul scour technique which brings the risk of either destroying the flame or worse still releasing it into the world resulting in instant death(karma).