What if....

Hi, I was wondering these days about something related to the fusion with a spark and law fusion.
As we know fusing with a spark a saint will learn about everything the previous owner learned regarding the laws. So I began thinking what if a deity were to fuse with a godspark that its previous owner fused laws with; for example like Linley were he had fused multiple laws before he broke through wouldn't that mean that the deity would also have already fused the laws or not. Same goes further on what if a god were to fuse the spark of for example a Paragon would that god become a paragon him/herself? or not. its just that I'm curious into regarding this theory if anyone also have any ideas on my thinking then please give your ideas.

Comments

• edited April 2016
    No, a divine spark only holds the mysteries of the profound truths the deity used to advance to that level, not the fusion of the profound truths. I.e, if a Saint advanced to a Demigod through Profound Truth of Strength, it would contain the knowledge of that Profound Truth, then when that person also became a God through Profound Truth of Strength and Profound Truth of Worldwalking, the God Spark would contain the knowledge of those two Profound Truths, but it would not hold any knowledge of the actual fusion of the Profound Truths.

All the sparks hold is the knowledge of the Profound Truths, not the actual knowledge on how to fuse them, that is purelly based on the understanding of the Deity himself. Meaning that if a High God Paragon in the Laws of the Earth would lose his High God Paragon Clone, and would for example posess a saint clone that has no spark fused, he can once again fuse with a Demigod Spark all the way up to a High God divine spark of Laws of the Earth and once more be a Paragon of the Laws of the Earth.
  • No, a divine spark only holds the mysteries of the profound truths the deity used to advance to that level, not the fusion of the profound truths. I.e, if a Saint advanced to a Demigod through Profound Truth of Strength, it would contain the knowledge of that Profound Truth, then when that person also became a God through Profound Truth of Strength and Profound Truth of Worldwalking, the God Spark would contain the knowledge of those two Profound Truths, but it would not hold any knowledge of the actual fusion of the Profound Truths.

All the sparks hold is the knowledge of the Profound Truths, not the actual knowledge on how to fuse them, that is purelly based on the understanding of the Deity himself. Meaning that if a High God Paragon in the Laws of the Earth would lose his High God Paragon Clone, and would for example posess a saint clone that has no spark fused, he can once again fuse with a Demigod Spark all the way up to a High God divine spark of Laws of the Earth and once more be a Paragon of the Laws of the Earth.
    I see thanks for the input it gave me a broader picture into the matter
  • Whenever sparks are talked about, I always wonder what would happen if Beirut used Sovereign sparks to make a weapon.
    Absolute Choice is the first novel that I've read on Wuxiaworld that I genuinely do not like.
  • I bet he would still lose to the sovereign of life, he is considered a beast after all, and i dont think that Beirut can craft the top grade weapons (linley gets 1 from life chick, forgot the name)
  • I think the name you're looking for is overgod, I think if he did and could make one, in terms of power it would between sovereigns and overgods.
    Absolute Choice is the first novel that I've read on Wuxiaworld that I genuinely do not like.
  • You can't train up in the same law , but you can spark up in it.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• kronos000 said:
    No, a divine spark only holds the mysteries of the profound truths the deity used to advance to that level, not the fusion of the profound truths. I.e, if a Saint advanced to a Demigod through Profound Truth of Strength, it would contain the knowledge of that Profound Truth, then when that person also became a God through Profound Truth of Strength and Profound Truth of Worldwalking, the God Spark would contain the knowledge of those two Profound Truths, but it would not hold any knowledge of the actual fusion of the Profound Truths.

the last one is bs. when your clone dies which specialize in an element you can't train in the same element again. i.e. olivier and delia's brother who lost one of their clones which trains in light iirc then they can only train in the other laws after that. same with dale's father in law (the one who lost his light clone in a battle against the gebados people iirc)
    I'm not sure if you read the arc when Linley takes part in the war with the Divine Beast clans, there were more than one occasion where an Elder lost his water clone, absorbed a divine spark and regained his strength which was around 5 fused elements.. Not a single thing I said was BS. Do your homework before you trash talk.
  • They can regain the strength they once had as long as they have a saint body that can fuse sparks up that level again. The only drawback that occurs is that it would be pretty impossible to improve since they are fusing sparks to get to this point they can no longer can stronger than the point at which they lost their clone which kinda sucks because then that same person can just kill you all over again.
  • They can regain the strength they once had as long as they have a saint body that can fuse sparks up that level again. The only drawback that occurs is that it would be pretty impossible to improve since they are fusing sparks to get to this point they can no longer can stronger than the point at which they lost their clone which kinda sucks because then that same person can just kill you all over again.
    actually if they fuse with their own spark then they still can get stronger the only drawback is that they cant train in other laws
  • edited May 2016
    kronos000 said:

the last one is bs. when your clone dies which specialize in an element you can't train in the same element again. i.e. olivier and delia's brother who lost one of their clones which trains in light iirc then they can only train in the other laws after that. same with dale's father in law (the one who lost his light clone in a battle against the gebados people iirc)

Incorrect. It explicitly states that they cannot train up the same element again, but can fuse same element if their true body hasn't fused with a spark. It's exactly what the guy from the hidden village (can't remember his name) does after he lost his divine clone in the necropolis of the gods, and gets Linley to give him one of the demigodsparks he got from the upper floors.
  • kronos000 said:
    kronos000 said:

I'm not sure if you read the arc when Linley takes part in the war with the Divine Beast clans, there were more than one occasion where an Elder lost his water clone, absorbed a divine spark and regained his strength which was around 5 fused elements.. Not a single thing I said was BS. Do your homework before you trash talk.
    And you are also a fucking bs, have I said anything about fusing divine sparks? They can't TRAIN in it anymore, no fucking progress in it, yeah you can fuse with it but thats it you're stuck on that same shithole you just left forever.
    Not entirely true. While the novel never gave an example, it is mentioned oftenly that fusing with a spark does not make it absolutely impossible to advance. Supposedly, you can still train, just way too slow, even for their infinite lifespans. The author should have included an example of someone who managed to do it, instead of just saying it isn't completely undoable, but whatever. 
  • edited May 2016
    kronos000 said:
    kronos000 said:

And you are also a fucking bs, have I said anything about fusing divine sparks? They can't TRAIN in it anymore, no fucking progress in it, yeah you can fuse with it but thats it you're stuck on that same shithole you just left forever.
    I've never said anything about training either. I've said if you fuse with a divine spark you can regain the progress you've lost. Meaning if you're already a Paragon and lose that clone, if you fuse with a spark of the same element you once again become a Paragon because you do not need to train any further.

And saying that you are unable to train after fusing with a spark is indeed BS, because let's use War God O'Brien as an excample. He said himself he had fused with a Divine Spark, but he also said that he COULD train in the elemental laws, it was just way way WAY slower compared to others because the Spark is not adapted to his Soul. Meaning it's not impossible to train while fusing a Spark, you just need a huge amount of effort to get a minimal amount of results. Once again, stop BSing.