The Female lead of this novel!!!!!

2»

Comments

• edited April 2016
    athlonkmf said:
    It ends at chapter 90

athlonkmf said:
    Book 1 ch 1 - 90 the awakening. This is where you guys are now. How our MC gets introduced in the world of spirit masters and is on the run for his enemies

Book 2 ch91-180 travelling Our MC is travelling to the crafting sect and has many adventures. He meets his future wife here. Hilariously. He first caught a thief who tried to steal our MCs ring. MC beats the guy up, but the thief is a master of disguise and changes his looks to the MC and harass our MC's future wife.

Book 3 ch 181-361 the crafting sect MC gets into the crafting sect and starts his student life. He meets up with his future wife again here, because her destination was the crafting sect too. Lotsa adventures, MC becomes very strong and very rich (his stash of upgraded weapons is huge)

Book 4 ch 362-510 Spirit beasts forrest MC goes into the spirit beasts forrest to train and gets himself his beast companion. (kinda boring volume)

Book 5 Ch 511-700 the chaotic kingdom MC makes name in the world, meets up with the emperor, princes, sees the political tumult. And the two dark sects starts their movements. Hè becomes a teacher for the royal academy. Very messy book.

Book 6 Ch 701-840 fight for the pills A secret dimension is being opened where spirit masters below a certain level can enter and fight for some rare pills. One pill is enough to bump a spirit master class with several levels. Everyone enters the dimension and fight for it. Our MC will gain some divine weapons here and starts to become really strong.

Book 7 ch 841 - 1000 Becoming world famous Our MC gets extremely strong and extremely famous after fighting off the evil sects strong forces. But also gets himself in the worst situation ever. He somehow got himself transported in the center of the most powerful evil sect and has to fight off all the masters there while on the run.

Book 8 and further is more or less the endgame. It's about our MC starting his revenge against the evil sects and finishing off his enemies.

lol the wife disappeared? and holy shit this crap is till 90????? when does he learn that he is being lied to by that meng??? don't care about rest of it just wanna know in how many chapters he will learn the truth and PLEASE don't say 90th.
  • Hmm.. I think it's 1-2 chapters from where you are now.
  • athlonkmf said:
    Hmm.. I think it's 1-2 chapters from where you are now.
    thank god. phew. thank you man at least someone answering around here :p
  • athlonkmf said:
    It ends at chapter 90

athlonkmf said:
    Book 1 ch 1 - 90 the awakening. This is where you guys are now. How our MC gets introduced in the world of spirit masters and is on the run for his enemies

Book 2 ch91-180 travelling Our MC is travelling to the crafting sect and has many adventures. He meets his future wife here. Hilariously. He first caught a thief who tried to steal our MCs ring. MC beats the guy up, but the thief is a master of disguise and changes his looks to the MC and harass our MC's future wife.

Book 3 ch 181-361 the crafting sect MC gets into the crafting sect and starts his student life. He meets up with his future wife again here, because her destination was the crafting sect too. Lotsa adventures, MC becomes very strong and very rich (his stash of upgraded weapons is huge)

Book 4 ch 362-510 Spirit beasts forrest MC goes into the spirit beasts forrest to train and gets himself his beast companion. (kinda boring volume)

Book 5 Ch 511-700 the chaotic kingdom MC makes name in the world, meets up with the emperor, princes, sees the political tumult. And the two dark sects starts their movements. Hè becomes a teacher for the royal academy. Very messy book.

Book 6 Ch 701-840 fight for the pills A secret dimension is being opened where spirit masters below a certain level can enter and fight for some rare pills. One pill is enough to bump a spirit master class with several levels. Everyone enters the dimension and fight for it. Our MC will gain some divine weapons here and starts to become really strong.

Book 7 ch 841 - 1000 Becoming world famous Our MC gets extremely strong and extremely famous after fighting off the evil sects strong forces. But also gets himself in the worst situation ever. He somehow got himself transported in the center of the most powerful evil sect and has to fight off all the masters there while on the run.

Book 8 and further is more or less the endgame. It's about our MC starting his revenge against the evil sects and finishing off his enemies.

i feel like we have MCs OP sense of direction to thank for the second half of book 7 xD
  • i feel like we have MCs OP sense of direction to thank for the second half of book 7 xD
    lol probably true but teleport is kinda tricky in some of these novels so just be happy he didn't appear in a wall in enemy base xD
  • i love the reaction Mc gave when his brother guy let Mc see his dagger that does over 3000 damage lol. sadly LNMTL has only book 1 atm would love to read ahead
  • i love the reaction Mc gave when his brother guy let Mc see his dagger that does over 3000 damage lol. sadly LNMTL has only book 1 atm would love to read ahead
    wrong thread i think xD