The Female lead of this novel!!!!!

ok really these past chapters confused me to no end....i know we aren't too far in the series but if the female lead is from these three girls (i didn't count servant girl) who is the female lead? these past chapters feel like a VERY VERY BAD romance scenario (ok maybe not "bad" but TOO cliche). is the heroine Liu Meng? Qiu Luliu(highly unlikey i know but still humor me) or the junior sister of Qiu Luliu? sorry don't remember her name. and i know this isn't a harem novel so all three is out of option too i appreciate some info (not too much though) i just want the name so i can read through these chapters fast xD
«1

Comments

  • None of them.

    Female lead hasn't been introduced in the translations done at Wuxia World yet.

    Her name is Tang Xinyun. She gets introduced after Bai clears up his troubles with the Glacial School.

  • None of them.

    Female lead hasn't been introduced in the translations done at Wuxia World yet.

    Her name is Tang Xinyun. She gets introduced after Bai clears up his troubles with the Glacial School.

    lol well damn. then what was the point of these past few episodes?
  • What happens to Liu Meng and Qiu Luliu? Why did it not happen between them and the mc? They seemed to have good vibes at the very least from the beginning I thought it would be the MC and Liu Meng

  • Liu Meng is a member of the Glacial School and daughter of its leader. She's avoiding Qiu Luliu because as high ranking members of a local sect, they would recognize each other on sight. Feeling pressure from Luliu's presence and knowing that Yunfei is trying to leave the province, Meng sets up a series of "rescue missions" for Yunfei to save her in, and then invites Yunfei to meet her "parents" which is ultimately an ambush that leads to Yunfei settling things with the Glacial School. And getting a much bigger beef with a much bigger school in the process.

    I haven't finished the story, but Luliu and Yuhe are on good terms with Yunfei, but once he leaves the province he doesn't really think about them at all. Yuhe transferred to the Wood Element School which is fairly close to Yunfei's school.


  • Liu Meng is a member of the Glacial School and daughter of its leader. She's avoiding Qiu Luliu because as high ranking members of a local sect, they would recognize each other on sight. Feeling pressure from Luliu's presence and knowing that Yunfei is trying to leave the province, Meng sets up a series of "rescue missions" for Yunfei to save her in, and then invites Yunfei to meet her "parents" which is ultimately an ambush that leads to Yunfei settling things with the Glacial School. And getting a much bigger beef with a much bigger school in the process.

    I haven't finished the story, but Luliu and Yuhe are on good terms with Yunfei, but once he leaves the province he doesn't really think about them at all. Yuhe transferred to the Wood Element School which is fairly close to Yunfei's school.

    I FREAKING CALLED IT!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT B$TCH IS A SPY!!!! AAAAAAAUUUUUGGGGGHHHHHHH. someone gimme a cookie
  • like i said in another thread. The gamer part of his soul is an idiot.......

  • Liu Meng is a member of the Glacial School and daughter of its leader. She's avoiding Qiu Luliu because as high ranking members of a local sect, they would recognize each other on sight. Feeling pressure from Luliu's presence and knowing that Yunfei is trying to leave the province, Meng sets up a series of "rescue missions" for Yunfei to save her in, and then invites Yunfei to meet her "parents" which is ultimately an ambush that leads to Yunfei settling things with the Glacial School. And getting a much bigger beef with a much bigger school in the process.

    I haven't finished the story, but Luliu and Yuhe are on good terms with Yunfei, but once he leaves the province he doesn't really think about them at all. Yuhe transferred to the Wood Element School which is fairly close to Yunfei's school.

    So it was all a trap? That bitch, what happens to her afterwards?
  • like i said in another thread. The gamer part of his soul is an idiot.......
    lol there are a lot of smart gamers out there but why is it that only stupid people transfer to other worlds xD
  • Okay then... more spoilers for... I dunno how often it updates on this site... but about the same timeframe of what I  spoiled above.
    She takes/is gifted an upgraded bracelet by Yunfei. That probably already happened right? Okay so the ambush is a failure for three reasons. Yunfei made friends with an expert, a pretty chill dude that acts like an older brother to Yunfei for a while before they part ways he's one of the few people Yunfei lets in on his Upgrade ability, during a "date" with Meng, and although he didn't recognize her, he did notice her resemblance to her father... who the expert had seen around town recently. This is what tips off Yunfei that something sketchy is going on with her. So he calls up his friends in the local sect, including the big-wig from the Wood Element School (they, and the big bro expert are interested in Yunfei due to his ties to the Fate School, and do their best to ingratiate themselves wherever they can) who basically promised to be waiting in the wings for when he escaped the ambush to shelter him.

    He calls Meng a bitch, sorta, and laughs at himself for being tricked. After he resolves things with the Glacial School, he sees the bracelet that he gave Meng on her father. Meng seems conflicted/shamed/depressed over the whole thing, and she might not have known that her dad planned to torture information out of Yunfei until he coughed up his secrets, and then handed him over to be horribly murdered. Either way, the blossoming love that Yunfei had for her is dead.

    I'm only on chapter 299 so I can't say for sure if she ever shows up but... part of the whole thing going on with Glacial School as this is going down, is that it is being absorbed by Beast Tamer School. Beast Tamer School is full of assholes, who continue to stir up shit around Yunfei (mostly coincidentally). Mostly because Beast Tamer School seems to be pushing really hard to absorb as many smaller sects, schools and clans as it can.



    Turns out Beast Tamer School is in bed with Soul Refining School (something like that) and we find out that one of the clans they absorbed was wiped out overnight. My speculation (the series is already done so if someone more informed wants to weigh in go ahead) is that the Soul Refining School is mass-absorbing these minor powers using the legitimacy of the Beast Tamer School as their way in. So either Meng is going to be killed in a REALLY painful way to make some asshole stronger, or she's going to escape and be part of the plot to expose this whole thing. Or she'll go full evil, I guess.

  • edited April 2016
    like i said in another thread. The gamer part of his soul is an idiot.......
    He only received a fragment of the soul. It just happens to be the upgrade power. Anything else is distorted.
    and even for his upgrade power. It's implied that the soul fragment itself actually has little to do with it.


    Nabcake said:

    Liu Meng is a member of the Glacial School and daughter of its leader. She's avoiding Qiu Luliu because as high ranking members of a local sect, they would recognize each other on sight. Feeling pressure from Luliu's presence and knowing that Yunfei is trying to leave the province, Meng sets up a series of "rescue missions" for Yunfei to save her in, and then invites Yunfei to meet her "parents" which is ultimately an ambush that leads to Yunfei settling things with the Glacial School. And getting a much bigger beef with a much bigger school in the process.

    I haven't finished the story, but Luliu and Yuhe are on good terms with Yunfei, but once he leaves the province he doesn't really think about them at all. Yuhe transferred to the Wood Element School which is fairly close to Yunfei's school.

    So it was all a trap? That bitch, what happens to her afterwards?

    She's the trigger for the MC to be more cautious.

    They won't ever appear anymore. No longer relevant. MC did recall them when he was in a similar situation near the end of the novel and then made the right decision.




    Turns out Beast Tamer School is in bed with Soul Refining School (something like that) and we find out that one of the clans they absorbed was wiped out overnight. My speculation (the series is already done so if someone more informed wants to weigh in go ahead) is that the Soul Refining School is mass-absorbing these minor powers using the legitimacy of the Beast Tamer School as their way in. So either Meng is going to be killed in a REALLY painful way to make some asshole stronger, or she's going to escape and be part of the plot to expose this whole thing. Or she'll go full evil, I guess.


    There is more conspiracies going on in the story. Actually there are 3 large fractions which are trying to gain power. The Beast Tamer sect is just the loudest and most obvious evil sect. The other 2 fractions are operating in secret.

    Liu Meng just leaves the stage. Never heard of her or her family ever again. They're pretty much irrelevant. And in terms of power, they are not worth to be killed.
  • That's disappointing 
  • Nabcake said:
    That's disappointing 
    what is xD
  • balinor said:
    Nabcake said:
    That's disappointing 
    what is xD
    That we can't see her tears of regret, that she could not see Mt Tai, just everything.
  • i hoped she died but authors kinda hate killing pretty girls so guess that is not happening anytime soon
  • balinor said:
    i hoped she died but authors kinda hate killing pretty girls so guess that is not happening anytime soon
    But then why make a hateful female character just to write her off completely, that is just really not cool.
  • dunno but every novel is like this. ISSTH(the dude from first book i still hate his guts even though he got his),ST(zhou xian that bastard should die i hate it that qin yu doesn't outright kill him grrrr),CD(that guy who got linley's mother's soul), SS(that husband and wife duo), i could go all day, the point is we gotta have an antagonist to keep the story going. and if you really think about it schemes like these to use so called "honeytrap" tactic is scarce to say the least. let's just enjoy hating her for now and hope it goes faster xD
  • balinor said:
    dunno but every novel is like this. ISSTH(the dude from first book i still hate his guts even though he got his),ST(zhou xian that bastard should die i hate it that qin yu doesn't outright kill him grrrr),CD(that guy who got linley's mother's soul), SS(that husband and wife duo), i could go all day, the point is we gotta have an antagonist to keep the story going. and if you really think about it schemes like these to use so called "honeytrap" tactic is scarce to say the least. let's just enjoy hating her for now and hope it goes faster xD
    But don't most of them appear again and not just outright disappear? Also some of them even get what they had coming for them.
  • Nabcake said:
    balinor said:
    dunno but every novel is like this. ISSTH(the dude from first book i still hate his guts even though he got his),ST(zhou xian that bastard should die i hate it that qin yu doesn't outright kill him grrrr),CD(that guy who got linley's mother's soul), SS(that husband and wife duo), i could go all day, the point is we gotta have an antagonist to keep the story going. and if you really think about it schemes like these to use so called "honeytrap" tactic is scarce to say the least. let's just enjoy hating her for now and hope it goes faster xD
    But don't most of them appear again and not just outright disappear? Also some of them even get what they had coming for them.
    well yea but not all of them and specially not when they are pretty women. if it is a harem novel they add to harem if it is no harem at all the girl will be forgotten or later shown that she is sorry(trust me that happens a lot) or they just outright get taken out of the novel. but yea i agree that main heroine gets worse ends of the deals some of them even die which kinda sad (like for example the nine cauldrons of IET novel main girls drop like flies xD)
  • edited April 2016
    Nabcake said:
    balinor said:
    dunno but every novel is like this. ISSTH(the dude from first book i still hate his guts even though he got his),ST(zhou xian that bastard should die i hate it that qin yu doesn't outright kill him grrrr),CD(that guy who got linley's mother's soul), SS(that husband and wife duo), i could go all day, the point is we gotta have an antagonist to keep the story going. and if you really think about it schemes like these to use so called "honeytrap" tactic is scarce to say the least. let's just enjoy hating her for now and hope it goes faster xD
    But don't most of them appear again and not just outright disappear? Also some of them even get what they had coming for them.
    Ever had an ex-girlfriend or just some crush whom you haven't heard off for years? Not every pretty girl you've met will cross paths with you. Especially when you've deemed her "not worth it".

    Liu Meng is not a good girl, and she's tricked MC. She showed a bit of remorse, but IMO doesn't deserve any horrible fate.
  • edited April 2016
    athlonkmf said:
    Nabcake said:
    balinor said:
    dunno but every novel is like this. ISSTH(the dude from first book i still hate his guts even though he got his),ST(zhou xian that bastard should die i hate it that qin yu doesn't outright kill him grrrr),CD(that guy who got linley's mother's soul), SS(that husband and wife duo), i could go all day, the point is we gotta have an antagonist to keep the story going. and if you really think about it schemes like these to use so called "honeytrap" tactic is scarce to say the least. let's just enjoy hating her for now and hope it goes faster xD
    But don't most of them appear again and not just outright disappear? Also some of them even get what they had coming for them.
    Ever had an ex-girlfriend or just some crush whom you haven't heard off for years? Not every pretty girl you've met will cross paths with you. Especially when you've deemed her "not worth it".

    Liu Meng is not a good girl, and she's tricked MC. She showed a bit of remorse, but IMO doesn't deserve any horrible fate.
    Her sect did though :c clearly not a good sect.
  • athlonkmf said:
    Nabcake said:
    balinor said:
    dunno but every novel is like this. ISSTH(the dude from first book i still hate his guts even though he got his),ST(zhou xian that bastard should die i hate it that qin yu doesn't outright kill him grrrr),CD(that guy who got linley's mother's soul), SS(that husband and wife duo), i could go all day, the point is we gotta have an antagonist to keep the story going. and if you really think about it schemes like these to use so called "honeytrap" tactic is scarce to say the least. let's just enjoy hating her for now and hope it goes faster xD
    But don't most of them appear again and not just outright disappear? Also some of them even get what they had coming for them.
    Ever had an ex-girlfriend or just some crush whom you haven't heard off for years? Not every pretty girl you've met will cross paths with you. Especially when you've deemed her "not worth it".

    Liu Meng is not a good girl, and she's tricked MC. She showed a bit of remorse, but IMO doesn't deserve any horrible fate.
    i haven't read the raws or anything and thank god there aren't a lot of spoilers around. but if in process of luring him into trap people got hurt even if she shows remorse she still deserves a form of punishment specially in these novels that always say they don't want anymore trouble. i am not saying i like novels that rage out like MGA,ATG or similar to them and not saying killing everyone is right but if you let people like that who scheme your demise behind you live, it will ALWAYS come back to bite you in the ass no matter how noble your intentions were, and in that process people you actually care about may get involved and get hurt and die all i am saying is killing people who are out for your blood is always good when you can.puts mind at east. though in these novels MC gets OP pretty damn fast so it doesn't matter i guess.
  • Mwah, I see Liu Meng more like these "pretty girl in high school that set the MC up to make fun of him"-type. The standard formula for your average teenage movie.
    When the MC gets all famous and stuff, you can pretty well guess how they will react. It might be good closure to actually write a bit about it, but still.... There are more exciting things happening.
  • edited April 2016
    athlonkmf said:
    Mwah, I see Liu Meng more like these "pretty girl in high school that set the MC up to make fun of him"-type. The standard formula for your average teenage movie.
    When the MC gets all famous and stuff, you can pretty well guess how they will react. It might be good closure to actually write a bit about it, but still.... There are more exciting things happening.
    except this time they want to torture and kill MC for information they have no right to know so it is more like setting up a CIA agent for another country to catch and not some teenage prank.

    but anyways actually i am more pissed at the MC for being a complete idiot with an IQ of a block of wood can't he even get a little suspicious??? if it was meng hao till now he was suspicious of things like "how come she doesn't know i killed her cousin?" or "the possibility of her not knowing my face after her cousin's murder is miniscule" that is why i am pissed at the current chapters. though i still stand by my word that killing people who want to kill you is the right choice :)
  • balinor said:
    athlonkmf said:
    Mwah, I see Liu Meng more like these "pretty girl in high school that set the MC up to make fun of him"-type. The standard formula for your average teenage movie.
    When the MC gets all famous and stuff, you can pretty well guess how they will react. It might be good closure to actually write a bit about it, but still.... There are more exciting things happening.
    except this time they want to torture and kill MC for information they have no right to know so it is more like setting up a CIA agent for another country to catch and not some teenage prank.

    but anyways actually i am more pissed at the MC for being a complete idiot with an IQ of a block of wood can't he even get a little suspicious??? if it was meng hao till now he was suspicious of things like "how come she doesn't know i killed her cousin?" or "the possibility of her not knowing my face after her cousin's murder is miniscule" that is why i am pissed at the current chapters. though i still stand by my word that killing people who want to kill you is the right choice :)
    this particular aspect of his character seems highly effected by the soul fragments of the pitiful gamer from prologue that he absorbed
  • edited April 2016
    this particular aspect of his character seems highly effected by the soul fragments of the pitiful gamer from prologue that he absorbed
    i really hope in later chapters he fixes that part because if every time he acts like this he should die in the next arc if not this one even if he has plot armor.
  • edited April 2016
    I wrote this in another topic. 
    [quote]
    You realize that the MC till now is still a country pumpkin without any idea how big the world outside his village is? Or have any idea about conspiracies or has any "world experience"?

    I actually like how he progress from a naive/dumb country pumpkin to a cunning experienced adventurer.
     
    Unlike other Xianxia novels where the MC just happens to have a broad knowledge and healthy suspicions because they were reincarnated. In fact, that is the very reason why so many Xianxia's MCs are reincarnated... otherwise people would complain that "no way a 16-year old can be this wise...".
    You just happens to be used to other way.
    [/quote]

    [quote]
    Have you ever read the famous Jin Yong wuxia novels? Every main character in these novels needs experience to grow.
    Kwok Jing, Yeung Gor, Cheung Mo Gei, all were schemed when they first entered the martial world. Every one of them made foolish decisions.

    I really don't understand why it's normal in your opinion that a country pumpkin who hasn't had any education since his parents died and never saw anything more than the walls of his village, would be cunning enough to escape schemes and strategize.
    [/quote]

    just as those teenage romcom movies', sometimes you just can't believe how they can fall into the trap. With Luu meng you also must remember that she gave the mc a good impression, as she held back that Zhang dude when they met.
    In the famous Jin Yong-novel Heavenly Sword Dragon Sabre, the MC was fooled by his "niece" too.
  • edited April 2016
    athlonkmf said:
    I wrote this in another topic. 
    [quote]
    You realize that the MC till now is still a country pumpkin without any idea how big the world outside his village is? Or have any idea about conspiracies or has any "world experience"?

    I actually like how he progress from a naive/dumb country pumpkin to a cunning experienced adventurer.
     
    Unlike other Xianxia novels where the MC just happens to have a broad knowledge and healthy suspicions because they were reincarnated. In fact, that is the very reason why so many Xianxia's MCs are reincarnated... otherwise people would complain that "no way a 16-year old can be this wise...".
    You just happens to be used to other way.
    [/quote]

    [quote]
    Have you ever read the famous Jin Yong wuxia novels? Every main character in these novels needs experience to grow.
    Kwok Jing, Yeung Gor, Cheung Mo Gei, all were schemed when they first entered the martial world. Every one of them made foolish decisions.

    I really don't understand why it's normal in your opinion that a country pumpkin who hasn't had any education since his parents died and never saw anything more than the walls of his village, would be cunning enough to escape schemes and strategize.
    [/quote]

    just as those teenage romcom movies', sometimes you just can't believe how they can fall into the trap. With Luu meng you also must remember that she gave the mc a good impression, as she held back that Zhang dude when they met.
    In the famous Jin Yong-novel Heavenly Sword Dragon Sabre, the MC was fooled by his "niece" too.
    fair points there mate i agree to all of them, BUT being suspicions about people (specially when you suffered because of them) doesn't need some outer worldly knowledge neither does it need you to be a reincarnation of some powerful entity, all you need to be suspicious of people is one bad day. in this novel the people i am talking about are blue bloods so to speak, our MC doesn't exactly have a good personality and when he was weak they beat him up throw him in a cell and tell him to fight for their entertainment then he makes friend in that cell but they die one after another then one of them even saves him by sacrificing his own life. now you tell me if you were living in such a world where lower cast were nothing but ants and same situation happened to you would you be so trusting?? falling to a scheme is all good and fine specially "honey trap" schemes but MC isn't falling in this one because he doesn't have experience (which by the way he has. all that happened to him should make him more weary of other people) he is falling for this because of his inability to THINK, he doesn't give people a second look to him the only suspicious people are those that openly attack him and even then he doesn't think harder. if after all that has happened to him before he is so trusting then either he is a saint or a complete bloody idiot. now which one do you think this MC is?
  • edited April 2016
    I've went to look where you guys are at the translation and I think I can understand now why you seems so frustrated. You're still in the part where the MC is still in the scheme...
    I think your opinions will be softened when he reveals the scheme... I've read the first 100 chaps in like an hour or two, so I get a different opinion of it compared to people who read it it chapter by chapter.

    But anyway, as far as I remember, the MC only had misplaced trust on Liu Meng. He's suspicious off the elder and others. As for why the MC is so trusting towards Liu Meng. It's really because of how she was presented in the beginning.

    ----------------------------
    Bai Yunfei gazed at Liu Meng with a somewhat stupefied expression on his face: “She… is pleading for mercy for me? What a reasonable young lady from a wealthy family. She’s like a fairy…

    “In addition, he already took a kick from you just now. He’s seriously injured too. Let’s consider that he’s been punished.”Liu Meng looked at that tangluhu skewer bought by Bai Yunfei just then, which had dropped to the ground. Perhaps because she thought of something, her eyes glittered for a moment. She unexpectedly smiled at Yunfei: “Ha ha, besides, he already compensated me with tanghulu. It’s just that you knocked it down…”

    As Bai Yunfei saw this smile, his heart unexpectedly started to beat faster in an uncontrolled manner. His face also burned a bit. His head felt somewhat dizzy as well: “She… is really beautiful…”
    --------------------------

    To the MC she's like the goddess who saved him.

    As for the lower cast and being careful thing... If you were an educated person who's in the real world for years... maybe you'd be suspicious.
    The MC is now a 18 year old dude, who spent 9(!) years doing hard manual labor just to keep himself alive. His "world" is his village.
    For him to flee to another "faraway" village where "nobody knows him" would give him a safe feeling. How is he supposed to know how the sects works and how far their influence could be? (By gaining experience, which is just what this arc is about. And because of the current events, he'll learn to "think" as you said it. In the very next arc, he'll even "upgrade" a disguise which would dampen his presence. And he'll hide his power until he is strong enough, even towards his love interest.)



  • athlonkmf said:
    I've went to look where you guys are at the translation and I think I can understand now why you seems so frustrated. You're still in the part where the MC is still in the scheme...
    I think your opinions will be softened when he reveals the scheme... I've read the first 100 chaps in like an hour or two, so I get a different opinion of it compared to people who read it it chapter by chapter.

    But anyway, as far as I remember, the MC only had misplaced trust on Liu Meng. He's suspicious off the elder and others. As for why the MC is so trusting towards Liu Meng. It's really because of how she was presented in the beginning.

    ----------------------------
    Bai Yunfei gazed at Liu Meng with a somewhat stupefied expression on his face: “She… is pleading for mercy for me? What a reasonable young lady from a wealthy family. She’s like a fairy…

    “In addition, he already took a kick from you just now. He’s seriously injured too. Let’s consider that he’s been punished.”Liu Meng looked at that tangluhu skewer bought by Bai Yunfei just then, which had dropped to the ground. Perhaps because she thought of something, her eyes glittered for a moment. She unexpectedly smiled at Yunfei: “Ha ha, besides, he already compensated me with tanghulu. It’s just that you knocked it down…”

    As Bai Yunfei saw this smile, his heart unexpectedly started to beat faster in an uncontrolled manner. His face also burned a bit. His head felt somewhat dizzy as well: “She… is really beautiful…”
    --------------------------

    To the MC she's like the goddess who saved him.

    As for the lower cast and being careful thing... If you were an educated person who's in the real world for years... maybe you'd be suspicious.
    The MC is now a 18 year old dude, who spent 9(!) years doing hard manual labor just to keep himself alive. His "world" is his village.
    For him to flee to another "faraway" village where "nobody knows him" would give him a safe feeling. How is he supposed to know how the sects works and how far their influence could be? (By gaining experience, which is just what this arc is about. And because of the current events, he'll learn to "think" as you said it. In the very next arc, he'll even "upgrade" a disguise which would dampen his presence. And he'll hide his power until he is strong enough, even towards his love interest.)



    well i guess you are right. our opinions mostly differ because of where i am in story and where you are. anyways how many more chapters till this scheme part finishes? 5?10?20?
  • It ends at chapter 90

    athlonkmf said:
    Book 1 ch 1 - 90 the awakening. This is where you guys are now. How our MC gets introduced in the world of spirit masters and is on the run for his enemies

    Book 2 ch91-180 travelling Our MC is travelling to the crafting sect and has many adventures. He meets his future wife here. Hilariously. He first caught a thief who tried to steal our MCs ring. MC beats the guy up, but the thief is a master of disguise and changes his looks to the MC and harass our MC's future wife.

    Book 3 ch 181-361 the crafting sect MC gets into the crafting sect and starts his student life. He meets up with his future wife again here, because her destination was the crafting sect too. Lotsa adventures, MC becomes very strong and very rich (his stash of upgraded weapons is huge)

    Book 4 ch 362-510 Spirit beasts forrest MC goes into the spirit beasts forrest to train and gets himself his beast companion. (kinda boring volume)

    Book 5 Ch 511-700 the chaotic kingdom MC makes name in the world, meets up with the emperor, princes, sees the political tumult. And the two dark sects starts their movements. Hè becomes a teacher for the royal academy. Very messy book.

    Book 6 Ch 701-840 fight for the pills A secret dimension is being opened where spirit masters below a certain level can enter and fight for some rare pills. One pill is enough to bump a spirit master class with several levels. Everyone enters the dimension and fight for it. Our MC will gain some divine weapons here and starts to become really strong.

    Book 7 ch 841 - 1000 Becoming world famous Our MC gets extremely strong and extremely famous after fighting off the evil sects strong forces. But also gets himself in the worst situation ever. He somehow got himself transported in the center of the most powerful evil sect and has to fight off all the masters there while on the run.

    Book 8 and further is more or less the endgame. It's about our MC starting his revenge against the evil sects and finishing off his enemies.





Sign In or Register to comment.