how many cultivation realm are there ?

hello ! does anyone know how many cultivation realms are there ? 

Comments

• Courtesy of:
    realitywarped said:

Also, what are the ranks? We know about Blood Transformation and Heavenly Passage.
    Power levels here:

Mortal

Blood Transformation

Heavenly Passage

Spiritualization: transforms the body and spirit, produces spirituality= closer to nature, better comprehension

Symbol Engraving: engrave symbols/precious techniques into one's body

Formation Arrangement: arrange symbols engraved onto one's bones/body into formation arrays

Venerable: battles of this level can destroy 100,000 li of land

Spirit Flame: Ignite soul fire, can birth dao seeds/truths inside oneself

Zhen Yi (真一)(Daoist term): I think it means 'state of inaction/ one with your true nature' or something. Becomes what the mortals call 'gods' and will not die as long as Spirit Flame burns.

Sacrament: Optional, stabilizes transition between spirit flame and heavenly god realms.

Heavenly God: Can regenerate lost limbs; a single drop of blood can topple mountains, released pressure alone can suppress lower cultivation levels. Minimum level to enter Emperor-level Battlefield (or is it Hundred Clans Battlefield, don't know if they are the same since I didn't read ahead).

Void: Meld with the dao, using perfect dao seeds as a medium, can feel the presence of laws of nature, begin to comprehend mysteries of heaven and earth.

Self-Severing: Also referred to as 'realm of dao comprehension'

Dun Yi/遁一: Don't know how to translate this; this level is commander level character on Emperor-level battlefield.

至尊/Supreme Being (exact same term used in chapters 56~ when talking about Shi Hao, supreme being bone was named as 至尊骨): Human way/human world peak-level characters, strongest beings in 'nine heavens and ten earths/九天十地' (another daoist phrase about various worlds). This isn't a level, more of a title, also titled as 'invincible ones'. Some of the Supreme beings already ascended to immortality (Xian) went to higher realms, others stay in '红尘' (mortal world) as Emperors. Can live hundreds of millions of years relying on longevity enhancing medicine.

-------------------------------

True Immortal: Immortal realm existences, possess strength far exceeding anyone in mortal realms. Almost impossible for inhabitants of mortal world to ascend because passageway between immortal realm and mortal realm was sealed during ancient eras.

Immortal King: King level characters among immortals, invincible battle strength. If someone utters their name, they will immediately know who it is.

Immortal Emperor: Emperor of immortals, highest realm. Rumored to be the level above Immortal Kings, no one has reached this level yet.

*I may be slightly wrong with some daoist mumbo-jumbo, they be hard to understand.

Have faith in the Lord Fifth, gain eternal life! When the Lord Fifth appears, who dares to cause strife!
  • thanks  :) do u know Shi Hao parents cultivation realm ? and the kings (like the War God .. ect )   
  • aroman said:
    thanks  :) do u know Shi Hao parents cultivation realm ? and the kings (like the War God .. ect )   
    I don't remember, but I believe they should be able to fight in the battlefield, so around God. At least the kings are.
    Have faith in the Lord Fifth, gain eternal life! When the Lord Fifth appears, who dares to cause strife!