Ni Li's gift to the Nether Master

2»

Comments

• Is nether master the god of the law of nether?? I never got why they called him nether master instead of nether god.
  • xigua said:
    Cultivation techniques are usully written on a scroll.
    Yeah? And? Nie Li gave the Nether Master a pouch. A scroll's a scroll. But the pouch can be anything, it can even be a scroll.
    shouldn't be a scroll. Nie Li didn't have any scrolls at the time that'd help people that strong 
    I think what nie li gave to the nether master was a demon phallus from the celestial quelin he intergrated to du ze. Before he integrated the demon beast he took the demon phallus away.

just starting some laugh here. Lol
  • cripow said:
    @Unermensch ;
    That is probably the best idea sl far however, why would a person who is already in the Spiritual God real require a Divine Spark? I don't know think anyone apart from Nei Li is capable of mastering more than one element.

=====================================================
    light and darkness are among the list of available LAW which has been destroyed ten thousands of years, thats the reason why Nie Li was able to get both and bind to the vines inside his Soul realm. same goes to law of death it was bind to the vines so basically one law for one person however because of Heavenly God cultivation of Nie Li and he is somewhat special he acquired 3 laws.

law of light =  white wings
    law of darkness = black wings
    law of death = gauntlet with spikes

sorry my English is not good.

• xigua said:
    Cultivation techniques are usully written on a scroll.
    Yeah? And? Nie Li gave the Nether Master a pouch. A scroll's a scroll. But the pouch can be anything, it can even be a scroll.
    shouldn't be a scroll. Nie Li didn't have any scrolls at the time that'd help people that strong 
    I think what nie li gave to the nether master was a demon phallus from the celestial quelin he intergrated to du ze. Before he integrated the demon beast he took the demon phallus away.

just starting some laugh here. Lol
    So he gave his master a penis?
  • he most likely gave him something that would prevent his death since the nether master said he was secretly protecting his home city, and in his previous life the city was destroyed so he assumed that the nether master would meet a untimely demise while he was gone,so he wanted to prevent that

• edited May 2017
    Could rare cultivation resources or one of he many items nie li picked up during the raids on the treasuries
  • Its the quilin's blood guys. He can use it to speed up his cultivation like primordial blood from racoon clan of demon clan.
  • I'd like to think it was something that he took from the City Lord Mansion's treasury...
  • lohas said:
    should be the complete version of the cultivation technique that nether master learnt
    Can't agree with that.., if it was, why didn't he gave it to Xiao Yu too..?
  • edited June 2017
    Nie Li gave him iPhone 6 doods, iPhone 6!!!