Ni Li's gift to the Nether Master

Does anybody know what this is? I don't remember anything Ni Li got that would be considered uber powerful for another individual. Not the Nether Master at least.
Tagged:

Comments

• I like that thought but the speed in which the Nether Master realized how nice it was, I think it was probably a single item.
  • Cultivation techniques are usully written on a scroll.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• Not sure as well but I think Nie li thinks that some time in the future the Nether master might die or someone might kill him. So he must have given him something to save/protect himself just in case. Not sure what though... lol
  • Cultivation techniques are usully written on a scroll.
    Yeah? And? Nie Li gave the Nether Master a pouch. A scroll's a scroll. But the pouch can be anything, it can even be a scroll.
  • xigua said:
    Cultivation techniques are usully written on a scroll.
    Yeah? And? Nie Li gave the Nether Master a pouch. A scroll's a scroll. But the pouch can be anything, it can even be a scroll.
    shouldn't be a scroll. Nie Li didn't have any scrolls at the time that'd help people that strong 
  • maybe a demon spirit with god level growth rate...but that is still not that high a gift
    complete technique is not likely a case either coz he had better relation with xiao yu, so giving the technique to nether master and not to xiao yu at the same time feels a little off...
    maybe an inscription pattern...but nether master is already connected to draconic realms so again it might not be that useful..
    goin back they said that nether master was not that powerful as he was before, so maybe, he gave him a method to integrate with the law using inscription..
    finally, what i think, its something that nie li made in his previous life which exhausted him before sage emperor fight...he made the same item again and gave it to nether master for safe keeping...
    but again how can he put that much trust on nether master, so that would be because even nether master would be against SE and after knowing about nie li it might have come as a big responsibility because it isn't mentioned that he was happy getting it, just highly astonished..he even looked back to find nie li, that might be to discuss the whole matter..
    but again just my theory
  • Kronos said:
    it could also be a lifesaving techinique/method that Nie Li knows from his past life but is useless to Nie Li atm since he's still weak so he might've gave a copy to Nether Master to help him incase that time comes when he gets in a really dangerous situation like what Nie LI predicted.
    you mean some kind of in-scripted item ie. an item similar to what demon lord has? but the thing is he was shocked after opening the pouch..so maybe thats not the thing..
  • It is not clear if Demon lord actually got to keep the demon chip Ye Mo threw at him when Nie Li chop his head and limps. So it is also possible that Nie lie gave him several things.. This monster might be one of those things as a way to prevent others to obtain it.. Glory city has a lot of new Legend rank people and Nether city allies and enemies have Demigod ranks and it is possible that Ye Mo could become a target by someone from the inside in order to get this powerful item.
    Someone could sell this info to other houses and do a stealth attack on Ye Mo just to get it. That also includes the 3 legend ranks that got injured from the fight with Nie LI and Ye Zong when sacred family got destroyed. 

Nether master is responsible for the security of Glory City so he will either keep the beast chip safe or he will use it for himself.. Either way is a win for Nie LI.

A scroll with cultivation techniques and a special writhing that nie li knows that allows people to understand special battle attributes that are half way to knowledge of the several Laws are also important for the top powerhouses in the Draconic realm, so much so that upon seeing one the heads of this groups want to give NIe Li lots of stuff for something he was already given them for free... In order to write these out he just need paper and ink, so he can make as many as he wants but only the strongest people or people with certain affinities can discern that these writings have something else going on by they way their soul sea react to seeing these scriptures.
  • it can be considered a high possibility that demon chip is with demon lord, as he didn't show any frustration regarding the stone considering he attacked glory city for it..on the other hand the demon chip might have turned out not so useful as he was not shown happy on their next meeting (not so sure about this part)..but it is highly possible that the chip is with demon lord
  • I think he gave him a page of the temporal spirit book  because he have 2 copies 
  • aroman said:
    I think he gave him a page of the temporal spirit book  because he have 2 copies 
    It will have to be something that Nether masters understands.. so no.. 
  • Rufus115 said:
    aroman said:
    I think he gave him a page of the temporal spirit book  because he have 2 copies 
    It will have to be something that Nether masters understands.. so no.. 
    What if he was shocked because he didn't understand what the thing he received was lol. Just kidding :)
    I think it would be some weapon or scroll that can help him defend their hometown. Or as mentioned by above comment the completed version of his myriad dragonroarnuggets(too lazy to check the name) technique. 
  • yeah it might be because the one that they were practicing was the incomplete version
  • I think it might be the copy of the Temporal Demon Spirit Book page. He received the other one from his family, which was a copy of the one he already had, meaning he didnt need it. But that means that the nether master knows what the book is, and possibly other powerful people know too.
  • I wouldn't be surprised if the author didn't know what it was.
    Have faith in the Lord Fifth, gain eternal life! When the Lord Fifth appears, who dares to cause strife!
  • bcmustain said:
    I think it might be the copy of the Temporal Demon Spirit Book page. He received the other one from his family, which was a copy of the one he already had, meaning he didnt need it. But that means that the nether master knows what the book is, and possibly other powerful people know too.
    This cannot be the one, its NOT a copy of the "Temporal Demon Spirit Book", but a "MISSING PAGE". Seeing how important these to NL(and the fact the MAYBE he's the only one that know this existence), he will not give it.
  • If the author doesnt tell us what it is, dont bother to discuss
  • anlie said:
    If the author doesnt tell us what it is, dont bother to discuss
    it is because we dont know that we discuss and hope to solve the puzzle...if we knew no on would discuss..and becomes kinda boring
  • why did you guys add the temporal demon spirit page .-.
    i mean theres a chance because hes to weak right now it would me reasonable if he did
    but you do know thats one of his trump cards to staying alive
    what i suspect is probably a cultivation technique the full version of his or
    some tool that he made or found like that pearl from that jiao dragon
  • What if it is the death god's divine spark? Just saying... it was right next to the tomb right? It wasn't really mentioned afterwards right? It is also something Nie Lie just wouldn't leave laying around.
  • @Unermensch ;
    That is probably the best idea sl far however, why would a person who is already in the Spiritual God real require a Divine Spark? I don't know think anyone apart from Nei Li is capable of mastering more than one element.
  • Thanks. Hmm that's true though everyone is super surprised that he can control both elements. Back to the drawing board!
  • SPWJin said:
    why did you guys add the temporal demon spirit page .-.
    i mean theres a chance because hes to weak right now it would me reasonable if he did
    but you do know thats one of his trump cards to staying alive
    what i suspect is probably a cultivation technique the full version of his or
    some tool that he made or found like that
    pearl from that jiao dragon
    Remember N'inguer has that, and also remember the beads he got from those legendary demon beasts that came to kill the spiritual goodness. or the beads he made with his own law energy.

The demon beast that the demon lord got from Ye Mo is probably with the Demon Lord cause if he was after it is probably far better or at least equal to a God Growth rate dragon bloodline Demon Spirit, and since Ye Mo had not tried to fuse with it prob is not possible in the Earth Realm, what can be backed up by the DL only trying to get it right before leaving the tiny world. (of course all conjecture the author might not even have thought about it has deeply has we are doing)
  • its probably a normal god ranked
    because even a normal god growth in tiny world is rare as god growth dragon bloodline
  • i think the calligraphy thing that is mentioned in other spoiler section is also probable..he might hav handed a calligraphy to nether master. 
  • edited June 2016
    kronos000 said:
    fuck TDG
    Can you write better? Can you make a better wuxia-original story?
    Please share it before you talk crap about someone else's work.
  • Fuck mad snail. Tdg WAS good
    "All things we see or seem, is but a dream within a dream." -Edgar Allen Poe -
  • should be the complete version of the cultivation technique that nether master learnt
  • Likely midicine or remedies for his sickness