is this novel good?

why should i read this novel? can someone elaborate its content how the worlds work and stuff? thank you

Comments

• Its a breath of fresh air to say the least. Its more of a scifi fantasy type of novel with mechas and elemental power users with planets and star and stuff like that. The MC is already Op from the beginning so you won't get to see weak to strong thing. Also there is one instance of rape in the earlier chapters(some people don't like that sort of stuff so im warning you) 

Other than those its a really good novel. I recommend it if you want to read something unique and interesting.
    Basically Mc's waifu is killed. He is heart broken and retires from being a mercenary(He used to be one of the best) and settles in a street called skyfire avenue and opens a jewelry shop.To enter skyfire avenue one needs to be a noble and really rich as well as well versed in luxurious stuff like drinking wine etc. Then one day he is contacted by a woman who tells him that his waifu is not dead.

• It is very good if you make it through the first 20 or 30 chapters. Not that those are bad but things don't really get going until then. 
  • sooooooooo who is the one that got rape? and this novel is otp?
  • edited March 2016
    The rape is more of an accident than anything malicious really.

Basically, the MC mistakes a girl for his wife who he thought had died three years ago. He kidnapps her and only after the deed was done he finds out that it wasn't his wife after all.

In the end, the new girl is OTP.

• The rape is more of an accident than anything malicious really.

Basically, the MC mistakes a girl for his wife who he thought had died three years ago. He kidnapps her and only after the deed was done he finds out that it wasn't his wife after all.

In the end, the new girl is OTP.

An accident is when the MC wants to be an antidote lol. 
    Have faith in the Lord Fifth, gain eternal life! When the Lord Fifth appears, who dares to cause strife!
  • edited April 2016
    well i find this novel to be very slow paced and also the  diversions are way too random. also very hard for me to comprehend the action. i wouldn't recommend it as a xanxia cause i still don't know what it is about, the actual goal of the MC or the main issue with this novel!!