Medusa's marriage

2»

Comments

• edited July 2016
    viole1369 said:
    And thats ur speculation.

Sure they like him and all, But no one is going to be his mistress/concubine.

Thats my speculation and I give my reason. I dont believe the author will write something like that and still nothing happen. 
  • LOL
    Are you author? No
    Then stop trying to be. Its your speculation.

Author only fulfilled promises XY did to 3 ladies during the story.
    Yun Yun when she left Empire after destroyed BY XY
    Fairy Doc when she had posion status revealed and XY promised her to be friend
    Ya Fei when she helped him escape that he will grant her any wish.

sto stop bullshitting with that author perspective and what else he will do with it
  • edited July 2016
    viole1369 said:
    LOL
    Are you author? No
    Then stop trying to be. Its your speculation.

Author only fulfilled promises XY did to 3 ladies during the story.
    Yun Yun when she left Empire after destroyed BY XY
    Fairy Doc when she had posion status revealed and XY promised her to be friend
    Ya Fei when she helped him escape that he will grant her any wish.

sto stop bullshitting with that author perspective and what else he will do with it
    Haha, lmao. Too think im the author, Stop being sarcastic, Im just reasoning why he write that scene. Your saying about those promise irrelevant, when xiao yan invite them it his own volition.
  • Refer to TGR for future spoilers :wink: 
  • I read the book, but I didn't see XY having relations with the doctor from way back. Did I miss it or something?
  • Refer to TGR for future spoilers :wink: 
    What do you mean
  • TGR has Xiao Yan and Lin Dong from Wu Dong Qian Kun appear.  The worlds of BTTH and WDQK are lower planes and the MCs having reached the peak of the lowers planes go to the main plane which is where TGR takes place.  By the way, since the energy system is different they needed to spend a certain period of time to convert their energy.  Generally anyone who reached the peak of a lower plane and managed to reach the main one and convert successfully is a peak expert.
  • bro manga 200 in novel = what 
  • So, i've recently following the btth manga (haven't read the novel) if im not mistaken in the novel XY unconsciously raped medusa and then medusa will pregnant with XY child, but in the manga XY said that medusa is pregnant with xiao cai (the 7colour snake thing) and he havent done anything to medusa body XD, so is the story plot different (the manga&novel) or im missing something ?
  • funlova said:
    So, i've recently following the btth manga (haven't read the novel) if im not mistaken in the novel XY unconsciously raped medusa and then medusa will pregnant with XY child, but in the manga XY said that medusa is pregnant with xiao cai (the 7colour snake thing) and he havent done anything to medusa body XD, so is the story plot different (the manga&novel) or im missing something ?
    You're missing nothing ^^ As a backlash from the fusion of his two Heavenly Flame he got possessed by a "nefarious" flame xD And after fighting against it for a time he lost and indeed rape her, she was in a weaker state because of the flame attacking her and fusionning the 2 spirits inside her body. So yeah, the manwha is for "all people" so i think they don't wanna show a rape..
  • he's trying to say the manhwa was made child friendly unlike the novel which is obviously PG 
  • edited September 2017
    Basically a condensed rated PG-13 comedy manhwa version of the novel.  Pretty much the same deal for a lot of manhwa adaptations of wuxia/xianxia.  Can't deny it can be entertaining to read.  A few of them though you can tell something is off or missing in the plot even if you haven't read the original novel.