Medusa's marriage

Hello
can somebody tell me how the hell medusa gets raped by hero.because she is very powerful and in which chapter?
what as the reaction of xun'er after hearing about them.?
and from where can i find its raws.?pleaseeeee

Comments

• At the very bottom of the tower in Jia Nan Academy where the two of them are trapped within, Xiao Yan is fusing the Fallen Heart Flame while Medusa is merging with the Seven Coloured Sky Swallowing Serpent. The fusion gave him an aphrodisiac effect which he can only exert it off Medusa who was incredibly weak from the completed merging. Chapter 620.

Xiao Yan comes back at roughly chapter 1380 and meets his daughter Xiao Xiao. They had a simple marriage in chapter 1390, before both Medusa and Xiao Xiao goes over to Yao Lao's sect.
  • I know the feels bro, when I heard I searched and searched and nobody told me how or in what chapter, I do not know why, mb it's a taboo topic, but meh...here you have it.

The deed happens in chapter 620. It is a "unwilling" rape in the sense that the MC doesn't desire that. It happens after Xiao acquires and refined the second fire (called flame heart inflamation? or smth like that), a stronger fire then his last that is by nature purifying (and by this it speeds up a lot) that also has a side effect on the "heart". So you get the gist of it, Xiao after he refines the fire is affected by this side effect that makes his lust go out of control and he channels that lust toward the naked and powerless body of Medusa.
    Why was naked and powerless? They were both trapped in a tower that trapped this flame, alone and while they were trapped the flame heart (which was like a fire snake) was trying to slowly devour them and by doing so the flame was also purifying the body of Medusa and Xiao. The effect was stronger on Medusa because her body contained two separate souls (hers and the coloured pythons) and in this process the two souls started to merge. After the merger she was left without cloths and temporarily weakened. 
    Well that's about it, I think? If I am not forgetting something. So cheers and ask some more if you desire :D
  • Lol, well I just saw this, wonder why two identical threads were allowed to stay up?
  • Because nobody flagged them and it's imposible for me to read all the threads and comments that are made every day?

I'm the sysadmin, not a moderator.
  • Well sorry about that then. Got used to another site where "flagging" strictly means reporting to ban and I've got used to it, hence why I didn't use the button. Cheers and thank you for doing that for us.
  • @ungururuh, you don't need to be sorry :)

I'm a grumpy person, it's a bad habit of mine.  xD

Thanks to you, for joining the community. 
  • Sorry guys, I'm seeing this 'Medusa' name being thrown around a lot, who is she? What about his true 'friend' the girl who's always stuck by and believes in him do they get together?
  • She's a snake empress (at least in the manhua) that the MC meets and ends up travelling with when he goes to get his first esscense flame
  • I think he is the ancestor of the clan that the blue hair emperor chick and nalan chick belongs to.
  • edited October 2015

chommpi said:

She's a snake empress (at least in the manhua) that the MC meets and ends up travelling with when he goes to get his first esscense flame

So who's Yun Zhi?
    Should be the fake name the Sect leader of the Cloud Sect and the master of the Nalan girl...  I think her real name should be Yun Yun.  She used it when she was with Xia Yan which should be in the arc when he gets the purple beast flame from the flying lion... I think she ends up becoming one of his wives
  • About Xun Er and Medusa, Xun Er never mentioned it to Xiao Yan, she just accepts the relationship as the supportive and good wife she is. 

Yun Yun doesn't end up being one of Xiao Yan's wives, but she does receive an invitation to live together with him. He sends that invitation to eight women (such a player)

• I can't help but think the author didn't know how to deal with Medusa so he made the MC do...things... which would make her his ally and not an enemy anymore -.- oh well. MC even invites other girls to live with him? That's... how does Xun Er react to it? She was already pretty jealous just from the report of that one guy who spied MC before the MC entered Jia Nan. (can't imagine all the cat fight).

• Does the author add a scene where Xun Er meets Medusa? what is their reactions? Is the child Born by then? If it's there which chapter?
  • Yea they eventually met. It was awkward and the child was born by the time they met. Don't remember which chapter but it's near the end. Like chapter 1400ish it's after xiao yan goes back to save medusa. He took medusa and their child to central plain and there is where medusa and xuner met. Tho xuner knows about the child and medusa by then so she wasn't surprised.
  • what chapter did queen medusa got retk by xiao yan ???
  • edited February 2016
    ralphx32 said:
    what chapter did queen medusa got retk by xiao yan ???
    He rapes her at ch 620 (title: 异火相融后遗症 ).   Well, actually, this has been answered by the very first reply in this thread. :tongue: 
  • How does medusa react after he does deed
    She's like: "Meh, it happens"

She chases and tries to kill him for a long time. She doesn't even tell him that she has a daughter till a long time.
    Have faith in the Lord Fifth, gain eternal life! When the Lord Fifth appears, who dares to cause strife!
    She's like: "Meh, it happens"

She chases and tries to kill him for a long time. She doesn't even tell him that she has a daughter till a long time.

But he was around when she was diagnosed pregnant, right?  They just didn't know when the baby would be born since Medusa isn't human.  

As for her reaction after the deed, she was mad at first and wanted to kill him, but they had to get out of the sealed tower first.  After that, many things happened, and she didn't really actively and mercilessly sought for his life.  As time passed by, she just developed feelings for Xiao Yan as she observed the youth's actions and struggles against enemies.

Truth be told, though:  I only read the MTL so I only understood the flow of the story vaguely. 

• edited March 2016
    when do they get married, have a wedding ceremony or make it public and what are the reactions
  • when do they get married, have a wedding ceremony or make it public and what are the reactions
    This is a really good question. I wonder how people reacted when they learned that he pushed Medusa down, made her pregnant and have a child....
  • damn really didn't want to know this but thats what you get from randomly clicking on the spoiler threads x)
    But based on the descriptions it should happen in the manhua soon. I wonder how they are planning to do it there. probably just a lot of hints to it or something :P
  • So what chp did xio yan know that Medusa got pregnant?
    Cuz I see in the comments that xio yan  he was around when she was diagnosed pregnant
  • devilo96 said:
    So what chp did xio yan know that Medusa got pregnant?
    Cuz I see in the comments that xio yan  he was around when she was diagnosed pregnant

End of ch 775 四大长老. 

Xiao Yan went back to the headquarters of the Snake-people Tribe with Cai Lin (Medusa).  They talk with the four great elders and one of the elders tells them that she sensed a tiny life force within Cai Lin.  Cai Lin herself didn't notice it though so she was very surprised and didn't know how to react.  The life force is really weak and needs more monitoring so they were not exactly 100% sure, but if she's really pregnant, they have to be prepared considering the ancient bloodline of the Medusas.  Yes, from the way I understand it, Medusa is more like a specie, and Queen Medusa is more of a title.  In any case, they need special medicines to nourish the baby to ensure its strength in the future.  This part is actually already in the following chapter.

The problem is there seems to be a mix up.  What I read was the MTL in lnmtl and the chapter that is supposed to follow 775, comes out at ch667 秘法三等.  I don't know why this happened.  Anyway, there were a couple more chapters screwed up in lnmtl.  So if you plan on checking the raws somewhere else, look for the titles I included instead of the chapter number.
  • when do they get married, have a wedding ceremony or make it public and what are the reactions
    I can answer this but I have only vague memories of the event.  As for why, I have several possible reasons:
    1.) I wasn't feeling well when I was reading the chapter.
    2.) My memory itself isn't good.
    3.) It was around the last couple of volumes and I'm already tired of how repetitive things are so I was just skimming through the MTL.  It became a bit stupid at how things have become as the story neared its ending and I just wanted to find out what the conclusion is.

In other words, my answer is not that reliably accurate.

Actually, sorry to disappoint you but I only remember the wedding between Cai Lin and Xiao  Yan to be uneventful.  I sort of remember it being restricted to really close friends and relatives only and that there were no objections because Cai Lin has done so much for the Flame Alliance.  Flame Alliance is the gathering of the huge clans/sects in Jia Ma Empire which Xiao Yan established.  Xiao Yan's brothers were also very warm to her so there really was no trouble or drama.  Actually, I remember there being a short scene where the brothers jokingly (but they weren't really joking) said that once Xiao Yan returns (Xiao Yan was away for a long time and Cai Lin became more or less the top protector of Jia Ma Empire), they would have him marry Cai Lin immediately.

If you want to know around which chapter the wedding was, I just can't remember.  I don't even remember if it was held in Jia Ma Empire or not.  Try googling other threads/forums or maybe someone here can remember.
  • Need the title when xun er and Medusa meet each other...cuz the chp really mess up when using MTL 
  • Cai Lin aka Medusa and Xiao Yan have small Xiao clan style wedding when he comes back to Jia empire, when its attacked by Lion sect [with help of soul palace].
    Cai Lin and Xun'er meet for 1st time when they are hunting for Bodhi Heart, so MC can break throught to Dou Sheng. Cai lin and her greet each other but Cai lin feels bitter in heart because she knows by theway of MC bros, that he was supposed to marry Xun'er from beginning and she was a 3rd party that was inserted, Except for that awkward moment nothing more.

Xun'er knows about it from very early, and she gives reaction to Xiao Yan too , when he 1st comes to her clan, She said - I was so angry and heartbroken by it, I tried to forget you but I couldn't so I just had to accept it and move on. And then she bit xiao yan with her teeth all over him [ I would let her bite the hell outta me]

B4 this, Xun'er meets lil fairy doctor in Ye clan city , when Glacier Sect is attacking Fairy doc and XY, LFD asks her whether she knows some stuff and xun'er tells about cai lin stuff, Back then she said - Its not like XY will kill or abandon cai lin if I tell him to, so what can I do except for accepting it? But I'll wait until XY will tell me about it on its own.

They both accept each other and are shown to care, worry and help MC together multiple times.

In the end after Xiao Yan defeats Hun Clan Dou Di, in final chap - XY has grand marriage with Cai Lin and Xun'er together with all sects invited and stuff.

as for Jealous, none of girls actually get jealous of any, They always lived in harmony. Xun'er and Cai Lin both knew fairy doc feelings towards XY from  their 1st meeting with her but they dont cat fight, but are like sisters and only ask each other to help XY.

As for living together - It was only hinted and never happens
    After marriage,
    XY invites Yun Yun to come back to Jia Mia empire, as she left it due to XY and told him one day she would return if it was fate.
    Lil Fairy doc practices in qingshang town [ where she was from], When XY invites her to live in Wu tian City since she says to him, A abandoned person can only live alone.
    Ya Fei was doing auction , when XY asks her to lower the price by saying if she would consider his Indivdiual words. Ya fei gives a sly smile and says could consider it.

Literally that was all of what happens to 3 girls, it was never shown they serve XY as mistresses or even live with him.
  • viole1369 said:
    Cai Lin aka Medusa and Xiao Yan have small Xiao clan style wedding when he comes back to Jia empire, when its attacked by Lion sect [with help of soul palace].
    Cai Lin and Xun'er meet for 1st time when they are hunting for Bodhi Heart, so MC can break throught to Dou Sheng. Cai lin and her greet each other but Cai lin feels bitter in heart because she knows by theway of MC bros, that he was supposed to marry Xun'er from beginning and she was a 3rd party that was inserted, Except for that awkward moment nothing more.

Xun'er knows about it from very early, and she gives reaction to Xiao Yan too , when he 1st comes to her clan, She said - I was so angry and heartbroken by it, I tried to forget you but I couldn't so I just had to accept it and move on. And then she bit xiao yan with her teeth all over him [ I would let her bite the hell outta me]

B4 this, Xun'er meets lil fairy doctor in Ye clan city , when Glacier Sect is attacking Fairy doc and XY, LFD asks her whether she knows some stuff and xun'er tells about cai lin stuff, Back then she said - Its not like XY will kill or abandon cai lin if I tell him to, so what can I do except for accepting it? But I'll wait until XY will tell me about it on its own.

They both accept each other and are shown to care, worry and help MC together multiple times.

In the end after Xiao Yan defeats Hun Clan Dou Di, in final chap - XY has grand marriage with Cai Lin and Xun'er together with all sects invited and stuff.

as for Jealous, none of girls actually get jealous of any, They always lived in harmony. Xun'er and Cai Lin both knew fairy doc feelings towards XY from  their 1st meeting with her but they dont cat fight, but are like sisters and only ask each other to help XY.

As for living together - It was only hinted and never happens
    After marriage,
    XY invites Yun Yun to come back to Jia Mia empire, as she left it due to XY and told him one day she would return if it was fate.
    Lil Fairy doc practices in qingshang town [ where she was from], When XY invites her to live in Wu tian City since she says to him, A abandoned person can only live alone.
    Ya Fei was doing auction , when XY asks her to lower the price by saying if she would consider his Indivdiual words. Ya fei gives a sly smile and says could consider it.

Literally that was all of what happens to 3 girls, it was never shown they serve XY as mistresses or even live with him.
    This is where the fans just speculate what will happen afterwards. As for me this foreshadowing they will become xiao yan concubine. Everything happen with a purpose, the author write this event it have a reason, the fact is Xiao yan take iniative to invite them to live together with him have and they dont reject him blatanly is enough they will become his mistress.
  • And thats ur speculation.

Sure they like him and all, But no one is going to be his mistress/concubine.