USAW spoiler thread.

So since there hasn't been a thread made for USAW in this discussion section i thought to make one. If anyone has any spoilers they would be appreciated.

Comments

• Is this a harem series? If yes how big the harem is?
  • Sparteh said:
    Is this a harem series? If yes how big the harem is?
    Nope. MC is a dedicated guy. He will only love one girl.
  • edited March 2016
    Will the MC be able to join that crafting school and is the crafting proffession here like alchemy in other xianxia?
  • edited March 2016
    Lord said:
    Will the MC be able to join that crafting school and is the crafting proffession here like alchemy in other xianxia?
    at chap 182, he will arrive at Crafting school to take the entrance test. and he will passed the exam and be a crafting school.

crafting proffession is making Soul Item (equipment) such as weapon, armor, jewelry and etc. and also repairing broken soul item
    the grade of item is:
    1. Human tier - low grade
    2. Human tier - high grade
    3. Earth tier - low grade
    4. Earth tier - high grade
    5. Heaven tier - low grade
    6. Heaven tier - high grade
    7. Divine / Deva Tier but this cant be crafted and there is only 10, but this up to chapter 700 maybe later on can be craft i am not sure.
    the craft item is always start at +0 Upgrade unless is an exclusive soul item, and only the MC have unique ability to upgrade so he can upgrade this item to make it 50% better stat at least and special effect. there are upgrade stone scatter around the world but all people used it to increase the crafting chance of success. so basically only MC can do upgrade, even later on he start researching how to upgrade without the ability but he is stingy and he dont teach people how to upgrade.  

the story is actually is short but they reaching ending in 1356. because the fighting description something can be couple of chapter.

this MC is super stingy, even he have the ability but he very stingy to upgrade the item, he give people with upgraded item but very little and even his only girl he dont upgrade the armor or weapon only give 3 jewelry because that time she is recovering from injury. so basically the MC is overly OP because his ability to upgrade equipment
  • Stingy? Not exactly. He's upgraded his friends' equipment and given them upgraded equipments too. It's said that all of his girl's equipment were upgraded fully. But he only did that after he revealed his power to the sect. And only because he is so powerful by then that he can protect himself and his friends.
    Before that he can't do that otherwise it'd be dangerous for him and his friends.

He gave two kids of his friend items as 'first time seeing you gift' which will cause a war if they were to be sold.

In the end he has to give the most powerful soul items to each new baby his friend produced... He is jokingly saying at if his friend keeps pumping out offspring like that, he'd have to start giving them saint classed items.
  • maen889 said:
    Lord said:
    . . .
    . . . 
    the grade of item is:
    1. Human tier - low grade
    2. Human tier - high grade
    3. Earth tier - low grade
    4. Earth tier - high grade
    5. Heaven tier - low grade
    6. Heaven tier - high grade
    7. Divine / Deva Tier but this cant be crafted and there is only 10, but this up to chapter 700 maybe later on can be craft i am not sure.
    the craft item is always start at +0 Upgrade unless is an exclusive soul item, and only the MC have unique ability to upgrade so he can upgrade this item to make it 50% better stat at least and special effect. there are upgrade stone scatter around the world but all people used it to increase the crafting chance of success. so basically only MC can do upgrade, even later on he start researching how to upgrade without the ability but he is stingy and he dont teach people how to upgrade.  

the story is actually is short but they reaching ending in 1356. because the fighting description something can be couple of chapter.

I believe the grade is actually divided by 3: low, middle and high. Same goes for soul beast level and cultivation level.
    And yes this story is short but really enjoyable
  • edited March 2016
    Super stingy? More like stupid and dumb. Early in the novel, he gave out a couple of upgraded items and sold/traded some upgraded gear too which is a stupid move since he is attracting a lot of attention and courting potential trouble. Of course the author didn't tap into this jarring loophole except during the Zang Zhenshan/Liu Cheng incident in vol 1. For the most part, this loophole was ignored. 

And the the 'girlfriend' volume has gotta be the most boring few arcs in the novel. Novel was going along fine until then, really, I expected a bit more creativity.....

Also he crafted guns, LOL. 2 Desert Eagle shoots fire and lightning bullets. It feels so out of place... I face palmed hard on that volume...
  • who is liu meng?

who is chu yuhe?

who is the main girl?

so mc's power mostly came from his equips? no unique cultivation method?

so his crafting skills increases his cultivation speed, and his upgraded equips cover the holes that was left by his lacks of special technique?

basically normal person with high rank equips ?
  • I don't think he's a normal person considering he's now a soul cultivator.
  • H_C_L said:
    I don't think he's a normal person considering he's now a soul cultivator.
    ermm, by that i mean he is just a normal soul cultivator with slightly faster culti speed and cheat equp
  • edited March 2016
    His equipment upgrade skill is the base for his skills. But he is not the super talented genius like in other xianxia. In fact, during the crafting sect's trials, it turns out that our MC is only slightly more talented than others. There were many more talented than him. 

But his upgrade skills allows him to see the very basics of the skills he'll acquire. Think off someone who's learning about xianxia by reading translated novels. MC can be compared as someone who can read the untranslated versions and the explanation of the author themselves. He has an edge in understanding.
  • edited March 2016
    Super miserly? More like idiotic and imbecilic. Ahead of schedule in the novel, he gave out a few overhauled things and sold/exchanged some redesigned equip too which is an idiotic move since he is drawing in a great deal of consideration and courting potential inconvenience. 

[Mod note: Don't add spam links, pls]
  • can anyone spoiled me what chapter volume 1 end??if the question is to overboard than just PM...i want to read this in one go....i already start but stop at chap 15 nothing interesting i can find but i read this forum make me wanna continue but wait till vol 1 end so hope can build up interest for me....
  • Book 1 ch 1 - 90 the awakening. This is where you guys are now. How our MC gets introduced in the world of spirit masters and is on the run for his enemies

Book 2 ch91-180 travelling Our MC is travelling to the crafting sect and has many adventures. He meets his future wife here. Hilariously. He first caught a thief who tried to steal our MCs ring. MC beats the guy up, but the thief is a master of disguise and changes his looks to the MC and harass our MC's future wife.

Book 3 ch 181-361 the crafting sect MC gets into the crafting sect and starts his student life. He meets up with his future wife again here, because her destination was the crafting sect too. Lotsa adventures, MC becomes very strong and very rich (his stash of upgraded weapons is huge)

Book 4 ch 362-510 Spirit beasts forrest MC goes into the spirit beasts forrest to train and gets himself his beast companion. (kinda boring volume)

Book 5 Ch 511-700 the chaotic kingdom MC makes name in the world, meets up with the emperor, princes, sees the political tumult. And the two dark sects starts their movements. Hè becomes a teacher for the royal academy. Very messy book.

Book 6 Ch 701-840 fight for the pills A secret dimension is being opened where spirit masters below a certain level can enter and fight for some rare pills. One pill is enough to bump a spirit master class with several levels. Everyone enters the dimension and fight for it. Our MC will gain some divine weapons here and starts to become really strong.

Book 7 ch 841 - 1000 Becoming world famous Our MC gets extremely strong and extremely famous after fighting off the evil sects strong forces. But also gets himself in the worst situation ever. He somehow got himself transported in the center of the most powerful evil sect and has to fight off all the masters there while on the run.

Book 8 and further is more or less the endgame. It's about our MC starting his revenge against the evil sects and finishing off his enemies.

• Will he ever destroy the glacial sect?
  • Will he ever destroy the glacial sect?
    Obliterate would be a better choice of word
  • what chapter did his future wife start falling in love with him and marriage (if they got married already)
  • Well the novel is over and they do get married and (I believe, but I stopped around chapter 300) that they have kids.

The love is sort of slow and steady. I'd say it's around the second time they meet that she starts falling for him, around chapter 110. He helps her bond with a beast and a little bit later, fights off an ambush intended for her. I stopped reading around the time they were heading to her family, and it was still a sort of "feeling each other out" deal at the time. He had revealed his power to her by that point, and decked her out in gear, but both their elemental cultivation bases were crippled and they were trying to figure out what to do, since they had questionable futures in their sect without reacquiring their elemental cultivation.
  • On what chapter does the first arc end, i am kinda waiting for the arc to finish before i start reading.
  • On what chapter does the first arc end, i am kinda waiting for the arc to finish before i start reading.
    http://forum.wuxiaworld.com/discussion/comment/48351/#Comment_48351

• What is Bai yunfei's soul beast?
  • He has two.
    Officially a special kind of bird.
    Unofficially a wolf.
  • athlonkmf said:
    He has two.
    Officially a special kind of bird.
    Unofficially a wolf.
    i thought you get one soul beast
  • The bird is the one he has a soul contract with. The wolf just follows him around.
  • Does he ever make those flying daggers on that manuscript that he got, does he find the rest of it?
    His bracer and spear do they "evolve" with him? does he get anymore items in wish he does the same kind of thing he done to them?
  • Question about Tang Xinyun
    Does the MC heal her fire elemental foundation?
    If so at what chapter?
    Does she stay part of the crafting school?
  • Can anyone spoil us?
  • athlonkmf said:
    The bird is the one he has a soul contract with. The wolf just follows him around.
    Can you give us more spoilers about this novel?