Is there going to be a harem here?

124»

Comments

• Some of the heroines who liked mc and follow like a gouyu, zihruo and ziqi, marry another man or enter the harem? What happens to them?
  • So a lot of people have asked when does Dan Fei and MC reunite and no one has answered the question. Does anyone here know approximately what chapter they reunite
  • john10123 said:

Some of the heroines who liked mc and follow like a gouyu, zihruo and ziqi, marry another man or enter the harem? What happens to them?
    They simply follow the MC, not much more information is given other than that, they fall into the background completely. MC definitely dons't marry any of them.
    Dale Khan said:
    So a lot of people have asked when does Dan Fei and MC reunite and no one has answered the question. Does anyone here know approximately what chapter they reunite
    If I remember correctly, should be somewhere in the mid 1300's.
  • If I remember correctly, should be somewhere in the mid 1300's.
    Wow, that's a while to go. Over half the current translated length from her appearing in the background to revelation.
  • Yeah, what's funny is they meet in the Myriad Domain, not Veluriyam City,

Basically, JC is disguised for 100's chapters. Dan Fei goes into seclusion to cultivate. During this time JC becomes the leader of the city and super famous, but only a few people know he's JC. Dan Fei comes out after she reaches 4th level Sage Realm, her maid explains everything that's happened. She goes to take a look at JC who's giving a pill lecture to like millions of people. Then she leaves to go to the Myraid Domain to see it for herself, and search for any trace of JC or Emperor Peacock.
  • although separating a couple is ok ther's a limit, half the novel there seperated really and i mean really now. <span>:neutral:</span>
  • edited February 14
    At the end he's separated from both Dan Fei and Haung'er, along with everyone else, including his 3 kids, for 100's of years, why he lives at his fathers place, and has kids with his 3rd wife, and raises those kids, so his father will have a successor. Then he and his 4th wife finally return, leaving their 2 kids with his dad, and that's the end.