Is there going to be a harem here?

Comments

• edited April 2016
    So thats why, lol. When the Eastern king got killed and jiang chen didn't save him I got bad premonition already.  :'(

I dont know why gouyu choose to back out in the end. She did say she will take jiang chen as her only man. Does author really forgot about this I bet he is? Then I assume she die being single  :o
    This is ridiculous move by the Author. Thats enough to summon the lightning tribulation struck him. Lol

In Issth. Although I like Chu Yuyan than Xu Qing. Im fine with Issth Romance even its like a love at first sight with no big development in term of romance. but I can accept it later on, the big problem is the Author always throw a lot of girl to seduce or to be betrothed the mc and they almost all had feeling for him, I dont know why the author always do that  :( , for the reader those feeling will only be useless as we know the mc nature.
    Other things is good in issth except some other mc reasoning in the story that left some bad taste in my mouth. 
  • edited April 2016
    Hiyono said:
    Yep, harem.

Edit: Realized spoilers are okay, putting them back.
    First one is Dan Fei. Her story's a replay of Ao Shi Jiu Chong Tian. She essentially falls in love with him through various interactions, and eventually gives herself to him when he's poisoned by an aphrodisiac. Because she was disguised as a guy at the time, however, he never realized it was her, and she disappeared immediately afterward. Turns out she got pregnant from that one experience, but it's not until much later that he finds out the truth and they're reunited.

Second one is Huang Er. She's from a secret island full of immensely powerful people. She was cursed at birth by one of her father's jilted lovers, and so her life's been hanging in the balance; even the people from her island can't help. They sought out the help of a famous fortuneteller who revealed that someone can help her, and pointed them in the general direction. Her servant took her from the island in search of the one who could save her, and eventually found Jiang Chen. Realizing that he was probably the one, he's been watching him from the very start of the story, but in secret. It's not until much later that they reveal themselves, and she and Jiang Chen fall in love.

Forgot to mention there's a third one, but I know nothing about her because I'd already stopped reading this series by then.

So other girl got pregnant easily. I heard from his emperor father that making an off spring w/ their lineage is pretty hard, But he suceeded in one try. Lol. I agree he should choose polygamy route. The harem is here pretty badly written by the author he should choose ending like in btth. And I thought CSG harem is the worse harem i see so far but it turns out it dont hold a candle against sotr.  :(

• edited April 2016
  • He is in the Jiang Chen the waste body. Plus he used virgin seed for his first daughter which according to chinese webnovels is super potent especially if the girl is virgin too.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• Ow. Virgin seed, but I dont think it can be use as valid reason here. Its still depend in the author. I just found out that its not base in jiang chen lineage when you reach godking rank you will restricted by heaven dao and makes harder to make a baby. Lol. 
    Polygamy route still best ending here atleast makes a lot descendant first before reaching godking rank. 
  • He had atleast 6 kids mentioned.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• Having more is much better but 6 I think thats pretty much impressive already under the circumstances.
    So I assume 2 each per lady.
  • 1 from Dan Fei , 2 from Huang Er and 3 from last wife. Although those are the mentioned kinds when he comes back after rescuing CE father. After he came back he lived for atleast 1 million years more , but nothing regarding his family was mentioned.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• Its kindda sad how gouyu is probably the first close friend and jiang chen didn't view her as a girl just close friend that aid each other in needs
  • 1 from Dan Fei , 2 from Huang Er and 3 from last wife. Although those are the mentioned kinds when he comes back after rescuing CE father. After he came back he lived for atleast 1 million years more , but nothing regarding his family was mentioned.
    So he died of old age or something? Are there other girls that started liking Jiang Chen but end up getting ignored?
  • Yes there are quite some of those. And no he doesnt die of old age , story just ends after that 1m years.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• Yes there are quite some of those. And no he doesnt die of old age , story just ends after that 1m years.
    That is sad. I don't have any clue why authors create characters like that.
  • Especially after his first wife ecourages him to expand the harem on several occasions.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• If the author only wanted Jiang Chen to end up with those three girls he should have made only those three girls like him.
  • Can't argue there , his harem had so much potential.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• In gouyu case she felt inferior too huang'er and decided to stay away and jiang chen dont bother about what her feeling its very bad development happen with gouyu here and I think all girl have bad development here except for huang'er. 

In his past life does it mentioned that he have wife/concubine well he have atleast lived 1m years and does his past life play signaficant role here like he meeting an acquintance or diciples perhaps. 
  • Never had a wife , but it is mentioned he had many a girls. Most of them threw themselves at him.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• edited April 2016
    So he dont have special someone in his past life even he lived for 1m yrs and even friends. It will be more interesting if he does, the author might dont want it to be more complicated. This novel have big potential if it done properly. The biggest disappointment for me here is jiang chen lived 1m years and being son of celestial emperor its sound that his perfect in everything at first but really he is not. The author really overemphasize this part that dont do better later on.
  • Well most of his time in those 1m years were spent studying at his fathers urging.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• edited April 2016
    Nah, I think its jiang chen own volition. His father wants him to live care free life because of his yin constitution and jiang chen can't practice cultivation and decided to study alchemy. 
  • Well most of his time in those 1m years were spent studying at his fathers urging.
    Just wanted to know if the story is interesting to read........
  • LingTian2 said:
    Nah, I think its jiang chen own volition. His father wants him to live care free life because of his yin constitution and jiang chen can't practice cultivation and decided to study alchemy. 
    I've read the whole story , its his father urging. Although he did spend more time on the stuff he liked best.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• Yeah, but its more or less his decision he did say he likes to makes theories and have someone to test them.
  • OMG no sigh he doesnt even have feelings for dan fei he's only love huang'er )o) 
  • Actually there are some hints of feelings , but not as strong as with Huang Er.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• Whose the final women in his harem?

• ...he doesn't end up with Douyu OR Ziqi?

That's messed up. Those poor girls devoted themselves fully to him, cast off their history, family/sect and everything else that they had to follow him out of various school girl-like crushes. He doesn't even do them the courtesy of eventually pulling them into his harem? Cold hearted, JC. Cold hearted.
  • Actually what they did is not really important and did NOT affect JC progress much, if u compare them to Huang'er and the 3rd person (forgot her name). Dan fei also not too important beside getting rape by JC "accidentally"
  • If the author only wanted Jiang Chen to end up with those three girls he should have made only those three girls like him.
    Never happen to you, a girl falls for you, but you are in a relationship or doesn't view her that way or even she's not your type of girl and you "shut the door" for her? Or your D just goes with the flow? o.O

Wtf is wrong with you ppl. Ok, it's normal in that specific novel multiple wifes and concubines. Does that mean that the MC has to, needs, is mandatory! F* every pretty girls that happens to fall (or sometimes just pass by) for him?

I started reading SOTR and one of the things that happen to make me fell nice about it, is that the MC shut the princess. And by the spoillers he makes an acceptable harem (first wife was a mistake, second is real love and the third is a mistery so far...), The only thing that I don't like ATG is CF D. He is the king of all lust! The others novels, there are Harem, but is "normal" for the world.

"New item for the harem" is a term that I read a lot in the forums, and I think this is too much. I really wish to find a novel with a female MC, and she acts EXACTLY like CF from ATG, to see ppl calling her names :/
  • edited August 2016
    Chu feng is from mga , not atg and in all honesty the mga harem isnt that big , most of the girls only have one sided crushes on him. Although atg's is bigger atm not every pretty girl is added to the harem as well. At most they are a bit more unrestrained than JC , but nowhere near what you implied.

今晚想跟我上床吗?