SOTR spoilers

Comments

• 3 girls. Yes they werent for quite a long time. No.
    Not really helping as a race , there might be some individuals. Is this after the returned from the Saint cave with the VB? Yes he gets all 4 of them.
    Yup after he went to Saint Cave (Actually I haven't read until the Saint Cave part, just from mtl tittle) how did JC deals with Dan Huo city??
  • 3 girls. Yes they werent for quite a long time. No.
    Not really helping as a race , there might be some individuals. Is this after the returned from the Saint cave with the VB? Yes he gets all 4 of them.
    Trying to figure out a couple things before reading.

1. How many girls does mc end up with?

2. That dan fei girl if she had a kid with mc are they together sounded like they werent for some reason?

3. Is there any yuri in this series at all?
  • when does jc leave kingdom/home to get stronger or join sect... getting ridiculous with how long he is still staying in his home
    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth" - Sherlock Holmes
  • aashish said:
    when does jc leave kingdom/home to get stronger or join sect... getting ridiculous with how long he is still staying in his home
    he is in skylaurel kingdom..y do u think he is in his own kingdom?
  • Iirc there are other races in the continent right (like beast race or elves or else)??
    Do they help fighting the demon race??

I'm at chap 1384 now, how does this arc (Liuli vs Dan Hou) end??

Does JC will get other divine beast (Black Turtle and Vermillion bird) ??
    does he get white tiger and black dragon?
  • What does the 4 divine beast do?
  • kr33d said:
    aashish said:
    when does jc leave kingdom/home to get stronger or join sect... getting ridiculous with how long he is still staying in his home
    he is in skylaurel kingdom..y do u think he is in his own kingdom?
    ohhh.. my mistake.. ever since that other kingdom decided to invade, I found it ridiculous so haven't read latest chapters. Does that mean he left for a while or just for some kind of mission?
    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth" - Sherlock Holmes
  • He left for good.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• when does he hit spirit realm?? 
  • It takes some time after he settles nicely in the kingdom.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• Can someome answer plz?

• I've already answered those questions , keep up.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• Wow this book went downhill fast!!  Does it ever get somewhat readable again?
  • edited May 2016
    So I have a few questions and remarks.

1. How does he deal with sects that piss him off, assfucks who just dick him around for no reason and all our beloved villain characters we see in every novel including the dickhead tower or whatever where they brought his mother back to?
    Does he go Chu Feng? Or something else?

2. HOW COME THERE ARE PEOPLE IN HIS AGE GROUP LATER ON WHO ARE EVEN CLOSE TO HIS POWER. His father was fucking Celestial Emperor. He learned for god only knows how long about everything he could about training techniques, whatever he could need at the moment, alchemy name whatever you want god fuck. In the beginning it is kinda clear since original body owner was trash but then when he catches up.  I mean sure other sects may have some good techniques etc even on the best level he knows but he can just randomly pull out like 200 on the same level. And he does not even have a need to learn or study them he just has them ready to go. He should power away with all his knowledge. but when he fought against this whatever she is called again bitch of the Dragon household he is only on the same level and by no means was the sect she was in powerful. Someone just explain me how this happens. Is his physical body just trash that even all the worlds knowledge is wasted on it?

3. The strange super elder freeloading in the medicine house. Is he just stupid? I mean well he wants a cure for the girl whatever and all. So why does he not just do modus operandi grandpa has his little sick granddaughter and just so happens to cross our lovely MCs way earlier in the story? I mean oracle said go there get cured. And everyone there is just plain stupid except MC and he even has the pill recipes out of nowhere. I mean yea he moved later and all but why so late. If he wants to cure her  why not just give it a try with MC early if it works fine if not well sucks but just dicking around for like however long it was... Very bizarre ^^...
  • When will Peacock Great Emperor return?? At what chapter or at what occasion??
  • He returns near the end after everything is done on the planet.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• He returns near the end after everything is done on the planet.
    Wtf??! What takes him so long??

Btw, now i'm at chapter 1475 after JC destroy Dan Huo. Now there's a new enemy (The Xiaohu Clan from Myrad Abyss Island undercover as FengYun Cult). How's this arc going to end? JC kill him? They return to Myrad Abyss Island? Or what?
  • edited May 2016
    He kills them all. Btw that young master from Wan Yuandao is a little brother to the douche that wants to use up Huang Er.

Peacock doesnt return sooner , so he can let JC rule without his influence.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• He kills them all. Btw that young master from Wan Yuandao is a little brother to the douche that wants to use up Huang Er.

Peacock doesnt return sooner , so he can let JC rule without his influence.
    Does their clan knows that JC kill they descendants?? I mean immediately after JC kill them

When Peacock return what's his realm??
  • edited May 2016
    They know he died , but they dont know where and how. Since he ran away because he couldnt compete for the future clan leader position with his brother.

I think he was high level heaven host , but i cant say for certain.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• edited May 2016
    They know he died , but they dont know where and how. Since he ran away because he couldnt compete for the future clan leader position with his brother.

I think he was high level heaven host , but i cant say for certain.
    Wait, at chapter 1492 it's stated that some Godhood powerhouse save that young master, how did he ended up dead??

How did JC enter Wan Yuandao? Doesn't he needs to know the location of it?
  • No god's, just heaven hosts from the mainland. Just keep on reading its quite interesting.

He entered via teleportation array. He judged that at this point he wont be able to reach it by flying easily so he looked for different method.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• No god's, just heaven hosts from the mainland. Just keep on reading its quite interesting.

He entered via teleportation array. He judged that at this point he wont be able to reach it by flying easily so he looked for different method.
    This part of story is really boring, there's a lot of troubles coming one after another lol
  • There is one other mini arc after this and then he goes to Wan Yuandao , just push through.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• NoobElite said:

1. How does he deal with sects that piss him off, assfucks who just dick him around for no reason and all our beloved villain characters we see in every novel including the dickhead tower or whatever where they brought his mother back to?

2. HOW COME THERE ARE PEOPLE IN HIS AGE GROUP LATER ON WHO ARE EVEN CLOSE TO HIS POWER. His father was fucking Celestial Emperor. He learned for god only knows how long about everything he could about training techniques, whatever he could need at the moment, alchemy name whatever you want god fuck. In the beginning it is kinda clear since original body owner was trash but then when he catches up.  I mean sure other sects may have some good techniques etc even on the best level he knows but he can just randomly pull out like 200 on the same level. And he does not even have a need to learn or study them he just has them ready to go. He should power away with all his knowledge. but when he fought against this whatever she is called again bitch of the Dragon household he is only on the same level and by no means was the sect she was in powerful. Someone just explain me how this happens. Is his physical body just trash that even all the worlds knowledge is wasted on it?

3. The strange super elder freeloading in the medicine house. Is he just stupid? I mean well he wants a cure for the girl whatever and all. So why does he not just do modus operandi grandpa has his little sick granddaughter and just so happens to cross our lovely MCs way earlier in the story? I mean oracle said go there get cured. And everyone there is just plain stupid except MC and he even has the pill recipes out of nowhere. I mean yea he moved later and all but why so late. If he wants to cure her  why not just give it a try with MC early if it works fine if not well sucks but just dicking around for like however long it was... Very bizarre ^^...
    Any input? 
  • edited May 2016
    NoobElite said:
    NoobElite said:

Any input? 
    lol...i think if u break them into three post people will read it..i dont kno the answers, but i thot this might help u get answers fast..
  • Now i'm at chapter 1565 where JC just enter Wan Yuandao and trapped inside an island, how did he get out of there? Does he become a criminal later because fleeing from there?
  • In a way , but he wasnt going with his real appearance when he went there , so it didnt matter much.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• HOW COME THERE ARE PEOPLE IN HIS AGE GROUP LATER ON WHO ARE EVEN CLOSE TO HIS POWER. His father was fucking Celestial Emperor. He learned for god only knows how long about everything he could about training techniques, whatever he could need at the moment, alchemy name whatever you want god fuck. In the beginning it is kinda clear since original body owner was trash but then when he catches up.  I mean sure other sects may have some good techniques etc even on the best level he knows but he can just randomly pull out like 200 on the same level. And he does not even have a need to learn or study them he just has them ready to go. He should power away with all his knowledge. but when he fought against this whatever she is called again bitch of the Dragon household he is only on the same level and by no means was the sect she was in powerful. Someone just explain me how this happens. Is his physical body just trash that even all the worlds knowledge is wasted on it?
  • Because it takes time to increase your power. Long Juxue was a "genius" since young , although she hadn't entered the sect until recently. Those things are explained in the story.

今晚想跟我上床吗?