SOTR spoilers

Comments

• No idea , sorry. There is no king btw. Might be saint realm , emperor realm , sovereign realm at best.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• the mtl on lnmtl has king then emperor what is it suppose to be?
  • At lnmtl its saint realm , emperor realm , emperor boundry < which i think might be translated as sovereign instead. Not the emperor realm.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• who is the third girl that part of the main character harem?
  • From chapter 800-830s it is stated that Saint -> King -> Emperor??
    I'm confused about the translation at mtl about this one lol
  • Show where , never heard of any king mentions.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• Show where , never heard of any king mentions.
    At chapter 701 lnmtl it is stated that Gong Wuji (Unextinguishable Heaven Capital Dharma King) is King Realm 4th level, then Pan Long Faction Host also King Realm 9th level (He's about to die and i guess JC will gave him the Crane Ode Pill)

Or this King realm is what you mean Emperor? Cause I can't read chinese lol
  • Yes , it is emperor (huang) , not king (wang) no idea who messed up the glossary there.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• Yes , it is emperor (huang) , not king (wang) no idea who messed up the glossary there.
    Ah i see!! Mtl translated it into King lol
    Does anyone ever dissagree when JC love Huang'er?
  • In the mainland no , there is competition in Wan Yuandao. Although she loves JC and the competition wants her to advance his cultivation.

I saw it and its wrong anyway , when i was reading it last month it was properly tl'd as emperor.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• edited May 2016
    I'm at chapter 868 where JC meet Mang Qi again and discovered Mang Qi realm which is Celestial level, is this translation wrong again?

Does JC get the Soul Calming Wood at this trip to Wild Lands?
  • Yes he gets the wood. Mang Qi is heaven host level, the one realm before godhood.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• Various treasures that are needed to break out his father from prison.
    What the hell? why do he need to break his father out of prison aint his father calestrial emperor? strongest being in the universe? and its look like his father knows about his reincarnation. maybe he planned it?
  • Spoiler:
    when does the an actual war start between the demons and humans? And what does JC inherit from each of the 6 palaces in the Liuli tower? 
  • JC train in 5 elements right? I remember his fire-water attributes nourish by fire-water lotus, metal from nascent mountain, wood from the wood spring.
    Now i'm at chap 933 and JC didn't have the earth attribute source, what would it be?
  • It's the treasure of one of the best sects before the demon invasion. He obtains it in the scarlet cauldron empire when he battles a demon.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• when does mc meet that girl and old man who stayed in hall of healing? do they talk about the girl's disease or about how mc can cure it??
    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth" - Sherlock Holmes
  • A few chapters after he kills Juxue , so early 400's.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• Its sealing treasures his father left him. But he has to reach godhood first in order for them to start dropping.
    what the hell aint that make no senses at all his father is calestrial emperor ffs aint he the strongest being in the universe? 
  • edited May 2016
    When do Jiang Chen meet Huang'er again after being taken away by a elder Yan family?
  • Early 1600's. 2nd little arc after he arrives at Wan Yuandao.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• redleaf97 said:
    Its sealing treasures his father left him. But he has to reach godhood first in order for them to start dropping.
    what the hell aint that make no senses at all his father is calestrial emperor ffs aint he the strongest being in the universe? 
    Not sure about him being the strongest in the universe since there are other celestial emperors, each one has their own sector which is massive. Also, there's the power who has the authority to give out the Good Fortune token to those who have been deemed rightful Celestial Emperors.
  • What is "Celestial Edict Symbol"? I've read until chap 979 and JC also find this symbol at some immortal cave iirc

At chap 978 Peacock Emperor have a daughter named Dan'er, is this Dan Fei? Why she has a child lol
  • Yes its Dan Fei and she has a child because she did the nasty with JC.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• From what i understand the Celestial edict symbol is like the sparks from CD if you absorb them you can quickly rise up levels but to advance further in cultivation ranks than the person who the symbol belongs to is said to be 100x to nearly impossible
  • Is this ye rong character a real friend to jiang chen?or will he betray him later?
  • Real friend.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• Various treasures that are needed to break out his father from prison.
    what happen aint his fathr calestrial emperor aint he the strongest bing in the universe?
  • what happen to Ling Bi'er and when do she and Jiang Chen meet again?
  • edited May 2016
    I'm reading this at mtl and got confused about the territory explanation, can someone explain the details about the territory? Like how many region? Then elder shun and huang'er place?
    There is the eight territory which is like a dimension that originally had 8 regions before the flood. Based on that its still called the eight territories.
    Huanger is from the Myriad Abyss Island which is like a separate dimensional space in the same world.

PS-  I looked at podlizurko's answer and it would seem that my understanding of the events in the story was wrong. I read most of it on lnmtl so what I understood was a completely different from what actually was meant. I apologize for any misunderstandings I may have caused. I will refrain from posting any misinformation in the future. Again Sorry.