SOTR spoilers

Comments

• Leader of purple sun sect is Nascent Realm , that is the 3rd stage in cultivation. There are Saint , Emperor , 1 more stage that i dont know how will be translated , heaven host , godhood , godking.

Shen Yuan continent is split in 8 so called territories , each having a major power in it(might be sect , clan , imperial family, major city ...). The location of the easter kingdom , the 16 kingdoms and the 4 major sects talked about in the early chapters is in the Wanxiang area which isnt part of the 8 territors because its close to the entrance of where the demons used to invade the continent(so think of it as border area). Wan Yuandao's islands are in the ocean.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• Leader of purple sun sect is Nascent Realm , that is the 3rd stage in cultivation. There are Saint , Emperor , 1 more stage that i dont know how will be translated , heaven host , godhood , godking.

Shen Yuan continent is split in 8 so called territories , each having a major power in it(might be sect , clan , imperial family, major city ...). The location of the easter kingdom , the 16 kingdoms and the 4 major sects talked about in the early chapters is in the Wanxiang area which isnt part of the 8 territors because its close to the entrance of where the demons used to invade the continent(so think of it as border area). Wan Yuandao's islands are in the ocean.

So does the 8 territories have a rank? I mean like from 1st (strongest) - 8th (weakest) or just all 8 have the same strength or powerhouse?
  • They are not really ranked in strenght , but some are weaker than others. Most of the powerhouses from each territory are in 1 location anyway , so its more like 8 big locations and their freeloader friends.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• They are not really ranked in strenght , but some are weaker than others. Most of the powerhouses from each territory are in 1 location anyway , so its more like 8 big locations and their freeloader friends.
    Lol nice saying :smiley: 
    Does JC join one of them? I mean now that he become the archenemy of nine sun heavenly sect
  • Yes after the dan qian palace in wanxiang area is destroyed , he travels the world with huang er and establishes himself in Liuli Imperial City. It's pretty much the strongest of the 8 but it's not the arrogant type , neither do they wage wars elsewhere. He becomes the city young master later on , then the master as well.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• Yes after the dan qian palace in wanxiang area is destroyed , he travels the world with huang er and establishes himself in Liuli Imperial City. It's pretty much the strongest of the 8 but it's not the arrogant type , neither do they wage wars elsewhere. He becomes the city young master later on , then the master as well.
    How about JC's personal bodyguard and goyou and other people from Treasure Tree Sects?

Does nine sun heveanly sect try to suppress JC or kill him eventhough he join Liuli?

Does nine sun heveanly sect help the demon clan to rise?
  • Besides the two personal guards that joined from his dukedom everyone else stays with him. But they are hardly mentioned after a while , let alone get scenes. Only Gouyu is seen through the entire series often and its mostly when he relates with his other girls.

They probe him once to confirm his identity, but after the grand meeting he helds they recognize its better to keep friendly terms with him , so they leave the wanxiang area after that.
    Nope no human organization wants to help them , but some idividuals try on occasions.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• i think for cultivation realms it goes nascent->saint->king->emperor->heaven host-> god or celestial -> god king -> celestial emperor
  • Besides the two personal guards that joined from his dukedom everyone else stays with him. But they are hardly mentioned after a while , let alone get scenes. Only Gouyu is seen through the entire series often and its mostly when he relates with his other girls.

They probe him once to confirm his identity, but after the grand meeting he helds they recognize its better to keep friendly terms with him , so they leave the wanxiang area after that.
    Nope no human organization wants to help them , but some idividuals try on occasions.
    Thankyou so much :D

Why did the two of the personal guards from his dukedom left?
  • They felt they couldnt progress as fast as the rest so he gave them the choice to leave.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• i didnt get the twelve meridian thingy..is it that it doesnt exist and only the transition is called 12 meridian or that it is a point where they understand dao etc..what exactly is it?
  • It's not a physical meridian like the rest , but you can say its a sort of enlightment.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• so jiang chen cana be said to be at 12 meridians at this point then?
  • Yes. Soon he will break through but he needs the proper settings for his spirit sea so he isnt in a hurry.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• When do Jiang Chen meet Dan Fei after she leave him? 
  • 1400's if i am not mistaken. Sadly they pretty much lived next to each other and he saw his daughter plenty of times , without knowing her relations to him.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• 1400's if i am not mistaken. Sadly they pretty much lived next to each other and he saw his daughter plenty of times , without knowing her relations to him.
    What is Dan Fei cultivation at that time?
    Dan Fei have a daughter??
  • Peak Saint at the time , but she didnt practice much when her adopted father was present.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• I dont read mtl so i wanted to know what will happen in the next chapters?
  • JC will be asked to join the invading kingdom , he refuses then destroyes their invasions plans and their mighty general.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• i think the invading kingdom forgot about his million strong bird army xD.

also they really needed a high lvl spy to learn about a rather public coup ._.
  • Now i'm at chap 700 where Dan Qi Palace already ruined, latter does JC exterminate the Scarlet Cauldron Region and Unextinguishable Heaven Capital?
  • Yes on scarlet cauldron empire and the other sect is nibbed by him little by little so they collapse on their own in the future.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• If the MC had taken princess Guoyu as his sole wife(or his main wife at least) instead of having a wife with no personality and another one he didn't even really want to marry in the first place, this might have been an even better story(I still really like it, of course). 
  • I remember there's some kind of seal inside JC, what is this seal?
  • Its sealing treasures his father left him. But he has to reach godhood first in order for them to start dropping.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• Its sealing treasures his father left him. But he has to reach godhood first in order for them to start dropping.
    What's inside??
  • Various treasures that are needed to break out his father from prison.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• Various treasures that are needed to break out his father from prison.
    Woooo nicee!! Superb lol
    Can u tell me the specific chapter which JC breakthrough King, Emperor, Etc