SOTR spoilers

Comments

• karoman said:
    i heard that she survivies the attack cause of the sect elder that takes her in as a Discilple, so Mc cant kill her for now.
    and yes the sword accepted mc as its owner cause Mc has the soul of the son of celestial Emperor.
    Rather than an elder, I think they were just senior students that are in the Spiritual Dan realm
  • so jiang chen finally showed his badass nature..are there going to be more of these kinda chapters cuz i loved this one
  • can someone tell me how jiang chen forces the disciples to leave?
    cause they seem strong enough to win.
    Also maybe give a short summary of the next 50-100 chapters, like where he goes and what cultivation he has. And do the Elders of the sect surpass Spirit realm or not.
  • How da heck you guys read the Mt on lnmtl.com,  half of the chapter is not readable I crai T-T
  • Actually those 2 desciples are not that strong. JC plus the birds manage to make them tremble with fear for their lives , if i am not mistaken they even die or are seriously injured. Who actually saves Juxue is the #2 desciple of the master that picked her. He was stronger than JC by a lot. Though Elder Shun intervened and he was forced to leave with Juxue.
    Only the patriarchs of the 4 sects are Nascent realm , everyone else is spirit realm high levels.
    After Eastern Kingdom arc there is a small quasi invasion arc from a next door kingdom , which the mc overcomes with the help of a prince from a high level Empire from the 16 Kingdoms(Eastern Kingdom is considered 3rd grade).

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• What are the cultivation realms for this series?
  • True qi realm , spirit realm , nascent realm , saint realm and emperor realm. After emperor realm follows emperor boundry , which i think might be translated differently. Next is Heaven host , after that is the Godhood or just God realm and last one is Godking.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• True qi realm , spirit realm , nascent realm , saint realm and emperor realm. After emperor realm follows emperor boundry , which i think might be translated differently. Next is Heaven host , after that is the Godhood or just God realm and last one is Godking.
    Mc atm raw is what level?? And have it been mentioned about where he came from?? What cultivation level are there in mc's pervious life average citizen?
  • Series is completed he becomes a Celestial Emperor too. To reach the Celestial Emperor planet you have to be atleast God if you cant find a teleportation array, otherwise everyone can.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• Series is completed he becomes a Celestial Emperor too. To reach the Celestial Emperor planet you have to be atleast God if you cant find a teleportation array, otherwise everyone can.
    How involved are his harems members through out the story/near the end? I hope they're properly fleshed out and given screen time.
  • why does jian chen even care about the invasion?
    and how does he meet the prince and does he become a companion of sorts?
  • Because they attack the Jiang Han territory first. The prince comes to help him because he sees the potential of having a friend like JC.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• Hmm can anyone explain me what desire tower do..
    Kinda dont understand the mtl at this chapter ahahaha

Thx b4
  • Its a request tower , but the requests are often childish and full of fantasies.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• Does JC succeeded in curing Huang'er illness??
  • edited April 2016
    Yes he does. It was a curse on her soul though.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• What is this huang'er and her grandfather cultivation rank?
  • edited April 2016
    a quick question, is it worth reading SOTR through lnmlt like will it get boring because i dread those 2000+ chapters(thats alot of chapters)?

which chapters are good and which aren't?
  • a quick question, is it worth reading SOTR through lnmlt like will it get boring because i dread those 2000+ chapters(thats alot of chapters)?

I personally read this SOTR at lnmtl and the translation is quite easy to understand, right now i'm at 450s and the story is pretty good actually (dunno pass this 450s will get bored or not)
  • Does anybody knows Celestial Emperor is a title or the apex of cultivation??

If a title then at what cultivation rank does JC become Celestial Emperor level?
  • a quick question, is it worth reading SOTR through lnmlt like will it get boring because i dread those 2000+ chapters(thats alot of chapters)?

I personally read this SOTR at lnmtl and the translation is quite easy to understand, right now i'm at 450s and the story is pretty good actually (dunno pass this 450s will get bored or not)
    Thanks for the help! XD
  • Does anybody knows Celestial Emperor is a title or the apex of cultivation??

If a title then at what cultivation rank does JC become Celestial Emperor level?
    What is this huang'er and her grandfather cultivation rank?
    Huang Er is Emperor Realm , Elder Shun is heaven host. He isn't her grandfather though.

The last cultivation rank per se is Godking , but if a Godking recieves the recognition of the Universe he gets a good fortune token that makes him advance to Celestial Emperor. So its both a title and rank , but not one you can achieve by training.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• So what is the origin of huang'er and elder shun?

And i read a part of stories when JC breakthrough to nascent there's a world phenomenon that shocked the world, these phenomenon will occur again at each breakthrough or no? And what was the meaning of it?
  • I'm at chap 532 and there's a competition to occupy a mountain that happened every 30 years

1. Does JC side win?
    2. Did he encounter some fortune again in this mountain?
    3. Can he cure Ling's sister father?
  • Yes , no its a mansion for 1st rate desciples and they open new ones rarely, yes.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• Yes , no its a mansion for 1st rate desciples and they open new ones rarely, yes.
    Thanks podli :smiley: 

And i read a part of stories when JC breakthrough to nascent there's a world phenomenon that shocked the world, these phenomenon will occur again at each breakthrough or no? And what was the meaning of it?
    Huang'er and elder shun are from Wan Yuandao , its a collective of islands where the strongest experts on the planet live.
    Yes there are such phenomenons , most people only experience them when they break through emperor realm and higher boundries. There isnt any deeper significance.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

Huang'er and elder shun are from Wan Yuandao , its a collective of islands where the strongest experts on the planet live.
    Yes there are such phenomenons , most people only experience them when they break through emperor realm and higher boundries. There isnt any deeper significance.
    Are they above the backer of the purple sun sect? The one with the so called Heavenly Ancestor or something in MTL.
  • eklok14 said:
    So what is the origin of huang'er and elder shun?

Are they above the backer of the purple sun sect? The one with the so called Heavenly Ancestor or something in MTL.
    They don't even compare. Great Emperor level is the average level on the Myriad Abyss Island, which is the same as the level the heavenly ancestor is at. That is to say if Myriad Abyss Island actually attacked, they aren't even capable of resisting.
  • edited April 2016
    I'm reading this at mtl and got confused about the territory explanation, can someone explain the details about the territory? Like how many region? Then elder shun and huang'er place?