SOTR spoilers

Comments

• edited March 2016
    Balur said:
    Not yet, he is alleviating her curse while the elder Is looking for some special material which is very rare, to help cure her ( i mean, not cured until ch520 ).
    So Huang'er is cured after ch520???
    and what type of curse she have???
  • I said until ch520 its not cured. Thats where i am atm. Idk when she will be.

Her mother while she was pregnant, was cursed by another woman which was jealous of her and her husband. The curse is basically the resentment and life of that woman which will destroy huang'er's soul.
  • What's the power levels?
    Is the ln still ongoing, if finish, how much chapters?
    Does he give anyone pills and methods, like his families heritage technique. 

• Yep, the novel was just completed last month, afaik. He does give out techniques and such, mostly the alchemy techs, but make them swear (actual swearing to heavens where you'll fucking get rekt if you break it, this gets used a lot)
  • So who is exactly the villian of the whole story?? or basically the main plot? does the plot of story become weak later?
  • TBH, I think this story needs a prequel around his father.
  • ooh..so the story was still based arnd his own father..also does the original jiang chen who died is come back and plus did he tell someone abt his truee identity?
  • edited March 2016
    So what happens to his personal guards? Do they follow him? Also what happens to the fatty :D does have a bigger role in the story?
  • kr33d said:
    ooh..so the story was still based arnd his own father..also does the original jiang chen who died is come back and plus did he tell someone abt his truee identity?
    Seems you didn't manage to get what i mean. I'm saying that the author should make a prequel about Jiang Chen's Heavenly Emperor Father. His Father is very powerful and pretty much plotted the course of Jiang Chen's resurrection and getting those powerful legacies. He did tell Huang er about his past identity.

Nabcake said:
    So what happens to his personal guards? Do they follow him? Also what happens to the fatty :D does have a bigger role in the story?

He strengthens them, in the end, he stated that he wanted to power them (also the other helpers and friends he made) up to the point that they also can have legacies left for the future generations, that's the implication i get anyway.
  • H_C_L said:
    kr33d said:
    ooh..so the story was still based arnd his own father..also does the original jiang chen who died is come back and plus did he tell someone abt his truee identity?
    Seems you didn't manage to get what i mean. I'm saying that the author should make a prequel about Jiang Chen's Heavenly Emperor Father. His Father is very powerful and pretty much plotted the course of Jiang Chen's resurrection and getting those powerful legacies. He did tell Huang er about his past identity.
    so what is the main plot then..i mean from what i heard, jiang chen is still trying to save his father somewhere in this novel, or maybe m wrong but, i wanna know about the main plot or the main reason why he is actually cultivating
  • kr33d said:
    H_C_L said:
    kr33d said:
    so what is the main plot then..i mean from what i heard, jiang chen is still trying to save his father somewhere in this novel, or maybe m wrong but, i wanna know about the main plot or the main reason why he is actually cultivating
    Because he never could? Was jealous of all the other that could do what he couldn't, wasn't that rather obvious from the start? Imagine all the special snowflakes that can cultivate while you alone, the son of a man in a position such as his father, being a waste that could not do what everyone else could because of his body, of course he is going to cultivate. With some outside influences that push him as a minor influence.
  • edited March 2016
    yea he is envious to the people that can cultivate and then when he finally got the chance to cultivate of course he will take it.. kinda obvious doe since he kept mentioning it since start
  • it feels kinda anticlimatic hearing that...
  • kr33d said:
    it feels kinda anticlimatic hearing that...
    Lol this was the best reason so far, far better than MH, CF, and all the others, Hell he is now close to ji ning in reason, after all ji ning have a good reason not some bullshit he just need because he have the means and he wasn't supposed to be there from the start.
  • Meng hao is still better i feel...he started off with a lame reason but his reason became reasonable later..but i read issth after reading xian ni's chapter..i felt wang lin reason of cultivation most optimum...after reading some spoilers i had some doubts but still it fit later on...linley mostly trained because of his clan and parents...but m still not saying that jiang chen reason is behind their's, but it just feels anticlimatic thats all..
  • edited March 2016
    He has different goals each arc but his ultimate goal is to find out why he was reincarnated and if his past father is still living. He does all of this "step by step", slowly gaining strength. You'll just have to wait for the translation to finish, I guess.
  • edited March 2016
    Well for someone so smart to never even pass over his mind that maybe the dragon dude know about the spirit and this is why he covet that land and this is why the tribal daughter there was level 7 way above of xianyu.... he need to connect the dots more, after i read about the plant spirit rip one day after planted, i think about it, if even i that isn't much smart know it, he that have a lot of knowledge should know better.
  • no that cant be it 
    the information has just now been told to the people growing them, and they werent growing that fast month before when the duke wanted the land.
  • karoman said:
    no that cant be it 
    the information has just now been told to the people growing them, and they werent growing that fast month before when the duke wanted the land.
    oh how do you know? if i understand that jiang dude was the one in charge with his people taking care of it for him, to coceal it and nurture his daughter would not be so hard, and even make a deal with the dragon househould.
  • H_C_L said:
    He has different goals each arc but his ultimate goal is to find out why he was reincarnated and if his past father is still living. He does all of this "step by step", slowly gaining strength. You'll just have to wait for the translation to finish, I guess.
    ah...thanks...so he has goals in each arc, that's satisfying..ty again
  • What's the calamiy that's got our MC so stressed out about?
  • does anyone know how many arcs there are in sotr...also total number of chapters
  • 2370 Chapters , arc and volumes arent that well separated , but volumes are either 4 or 24 depending on the source.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• Whats special about the saber MC had right now in d translations??
    Detailed spoilers please...
    Thanks

A Hero Without Equal...A Lonely King.

• enix19955 said:

Whats special about the saber MC had right now in d translations??
    Detailed spoilers please...
    Thanks
    It's a Saint level sword (or higher, I can't recall)  3 levels higher than his current realm. He pretty much uses it till he reaches one of the eight big powers. (albeit mitigated by the more useful OP abilities he gets later)

What's the calamiy that's got our MC so stressed out about?
    If I recall the irregularities are caused by fluctuations of a massive seal keeping demons out. It becomes a major problem later initially because of human politics and war, then later an actual demon invasion.
  • How did a powerful sword got to the treasury of the royals..
  • thats actually the reason.
    the sword is so powerful in the easterns kingdom that it doesnt recognise anyone there as worthy so it doesnt leak its awesome aura and everyone thinks its just a regular sword.
  • so it recognized jc as its owner?
    also this long juxue, is she even a competition for jc?
  • Yea I am curious if Long Juxue even relevant in the story after he wipes the soaring duke and his people out of existence? If so what does she do exactly?
  • i heard that she survivies the attack cause of the sect elder that takes her in as a Discilple, so Mc cant kill her for now.
    and yes the sword accepted mc as its owner cause Mc has the soul of the son of celestial Emperor.