Xiao Jin's appearance??

What does Xiao Jin actually look like. The descriptions are vague. He's a five clawed golden dragon. So is he a chinese dragon with 4 legs with five claws on each? The description makes it look like he has only five claws sticking out of his body which just sounds stupid... or does he have the appearance of a european dragon, since he has wings and all that

Comments

• rilarion said:
    What does Xiao Jin actually look like. The descriptions are vague. He's a five clawed golden dragon. So is he a chinese dragon with 4 legs with five claws on each? The description makes it look like he has only five claws sticking out of his body which just sounds stupid... or does he have the appearance of a european dragon, since he has wings and all that
    my understanding of it is that he is like a European dragon as in earlier in the story, after he gets resurrected, the MC finds that there are  portrusions coming out of Xiao Jin's body, 2 for wings and I would assume 4 for legs

judging by this math, its probably just a regular european dragon that has 4 legs with 5 claws on each
  • rilarion said:
    He's supposed to be like Shinron from Dragon Ball Z, one of those serpentine type of dragons.
  • from what i understand from reading ST, which had a 5 claw dragon in it. claw=limbs. in ST the 5 claw dragon had the normal 4 limbs, with an extra one on its underbelly/stomach. doesnt really effect the the fighting ability, but is more rare and ofc more rare usually equals stronger.