Power levels?

Can anyone tell me the power levels and when WL breaks through to those levels? 

Comments

• dragn555 said:
      Can anyone tell me the power levels and when WL breaks through to those levels? 
    • Qi Condensation levels
    • Foundation building/ establishment
    • JieDan or  core formation
    • YuanYing or Nascent Soul
    • Spirit Forming or Spirit Severing
    • early 200s he's gonna try to break into Nascent soul and there we have the love
  • after spirit forming we have ying bian then something immortal and then there are various levels of immortals not completely sure...
  • can someone tell me which chapter in the novel same with the manga now? WL already in peak qi condensation, want to break into foundation establishment now in the manga. he want to go to a city now
  • Chapter 31 of the manhua is around the chapter 73 of the light novel
  • edited September 2016
    This is what i got after reading up to ch 1300+ on LNMTL..

Spirit Severing
    Soul Formation
    Ascension Seeking
    Yin Void
    Yang Shi
    Peeping (MTL at it's finest )
    Jing Nie (Wang Lin's current level at this chapter 1300+)
    Sui Nie (level 1~5)
  • edited August 2016
    This is what i got after reading up to ch 1300+ on LNMTL..

Spirit Severing
    Soul Formation
    Ascension Seeking
    Yin Void
    Yang Shi
    Peeping (MTL at it's finest )
    Jing Nie (Wang Lin's current level at this chapter 1300+)
    Sui Nie
    lol peeping , pretty similar to the mtl that I use but for me it was soul formation (the official translation as there is no severing occured to breakthrough to this level) --> soul transformation -->ascension seeking (peak of first step)-->yin deficiency-->yang deficiency-->(start of second step)glimpse into nirvana-->net nirvana-->broken nirvana (end of second step), also I think the term ascension seeking is a bit wrong since in current world ancient times people will ascend to celestial realm after experienced tribulation at peak soul formation and after that the level goes like this immortal 1-9,golden immortal,immortal king which should be equivalent to broken nirvana as wang lin's friend (mtl name clear water) is at this level before breakthrough to third step
  • after 1400+

Third step (Spatial Nirvana, Spatial Spirit, Spatial Profound)
  • after 1400+

I have a question.
    Spoiler info, if behind chapter chapter 1173.
    wang lin mentions spatial spirit and spatial disaster. so only spatial spirit the correct translation?
    That Zhan Xingye (ancestor of family that gives wang lin war character) is he spatial spirit stage (2 level of stage 3) and that War Old Ghost that originally had the war character is he spatial profound (3 level of stage 3)

• @Saumiyan
    Spatial Disaster is above the spatial profound, i only found that after 1500+ chapters.

I forgot the level of that zhan xingye but war old ghost is a spatial profound lvl 3 then managed to breakthrough spatial disaster lvl 1.
  • Saumiyan said:
    after 1400+

I have a question.
    wang lin mentions spatial spirit and spatial disaster. so only spatial spirit the correct translation?
    That Zhan Xingye (ancestor of family that gives wang lin war character) is he spatial spirit stage (2 level of stage 3) and that War Old Ghost that originally had the war character is he spatial profound (3 level of stage 3)

for now there is still no "correct translation" as translation haven't reach that point of the story
    for the power levels :
    Most of the names are from mtl
    First Step : Qi Condensation (15 levels), Foundation Establishment, Core Formation,Nascent Soul,Soul Formation,Soul Transformation (you can use immortal qi at this point), Wen Ding
    (note : people at cave world ancient times will experience tribulation at peak of Soul Formation and ascend to celestial realm with the levels after that : 
    Immortal 1-9,Golden Immortal 1-9, Immortal King 1-9(should be equivalent to Broken Nirvana), Immortal Emperor (never stated the level after this), immortals in ancient times have somekind of different aura despite use immortal qi too as descendant of immortal slaves seem to be dread by their aura but didn't fear cultivators)

Yin deficiency
    Yang deficiency

Second Step : Glimpse into Nirvana, Net Nirvana , Broken Nirvana (there is a tribulation for each breakthrough in second step).

Heaven the 1st failure
    Heaven the 2nd failure
    Heaven the 3rd failure
    Heaven the 4th failure
    Heaven the 5th failure (each level correspond to a tribulation)
    There was a saying that in ancient times it was called broken fingers because you need to experience the 5th to push open the door to third step (hence like 5 fingers on our hands with each tribulation you add 1 finger to an imaginary hand)  
    Most people didn't go through this as they use somekind of incense to nurture their origin/dao essence and make it big enough to push open the door (which turn out to be a scam for cave world people as incense is rather toxic for cave world people but not for outside of the cave world)
    Wang Lin also didn't go through this but has power equivalent to at least the 4th failure for his thunder origin (he will increase the level though before blew open the door)and also didn't use the incense but by increasing his perception/understanding for each of his origins and he use 5 origins as "broken fingers" replacement to push empty door

Third Step (At this step you can use origin/dao essence but actually you have origin at second step but somewhat not really complete unless you become a third step cultivator): Empty Nirvana, Ethereal, Xuan Jie, Xuan tribulation (9 tribulations with each tribulation your level increase and if you manage to finish the 9th you will become Kong Jie, Wang Lin go straight through all 9), Kong Jie.

Golden Sovereign, Tian Zun, Yue Tian Zun (Wang Lin speculated that the so called Tian Zun and Yue Tian Zun actually just big circle of Kong Jie but because breaking through Da Tian Zun is hard people separated each increase, Wang Lin will has Tian Zun then Yue Tian Zun battle capability despite not at that level), Da Tian Zun (only 9 people in xian city at this level with the current number 1 person turn out to be at half treading heaven level also they achieve Da Tian Zun level by somekind of lucky chance at Ancient God Boundary/Realm, Wang Lin never really at this level as after big circle of Kong Jie he directly appear at heaven treading bridges but he has a sun that is the sign of Da Tian Zun)

Half Treading Heaven (there are 9 bridges that you must crossed and if you successfully cross the 9th you become a 4th step cultivator)

Fourth Step :Heaven treading realm (Wang Lin level at the end of story), other levels were not stated
    Fifth Step, Sixth Step (only mentioned near the end of story and never elaborated but it was stated there was indeed people who achieve these level)
  • edited December 2016
    Saumiyan said:
    after 1400+

I have a question.

for now there is still no "correct translation" as translation haven't reach that point of the story
    for the power levels :
    Most of the names are from mtl
    First Step : Qi Condensation (15 levels), Foundation Establishment, Core Formation,Nascent Soul,Soul Formation,Soul Transformation (you can use immortal qi at this point), Wen Ding
    (note : people at cave world ancient times will experience tribulation at peak of Soul Formation and ascend to celestial realm with the levels after that : 
    Immortal 1-9,Golden Immortal 1-9, Immortal King 1-9(should be equivalent to Broken Nirvana), Immortal Emperor (never stated the level after this), immortals in ancient times have somekind of different aura despite use immortal qi too as descendant of immortal slaves seem to be dread by their aura but didn't fear cultivators)

Yin deficiency
    Yang deficiency

Second Step : Glimpse into Nirvana, Net Nirvana , Broken Nirvana (there is a tribulation for each breakthrough in second step).

Heaven the 1st failure
    Heaven the 2nd failure
    Heaven the 3rd failure
    Heaven the 4th failure
    Heaven the 5th failure (each level correspond to a tribulation)
    There was a saying that in ancient times it was called broken fingers because you need to experience the 5th to push open the door to third step (hence like 5 fingers on our hands with each tribulation you add 1 finger to an imaginary hand)  
    Most people didn't go through this as they use somekind of incense to nurture their origin/dao essence and make it big enough to push open the door (which turn out to be a scam for cave world people as incense is rather toxic for cave world people but not for outside of the cave world)
    Wang Lin also didn't go through this but has power equivalent to at least the 4th failure for his thunder origin (he will increase the level though before blew open the door)and also didn't use the incense but by increasing his perception/understanding for each of his origins and he use 5 origins as "broken fingers" replacement to push empty door

Third Step (At this step you can use origin/dao essence but actually you have origin at second step but somewhat not really complete unless you become a third step cultivator): Empty Nirvana, Ethereal, Xuan Jie, Xuan tribulation (9 tribulations with each tribulation your level increase and if you manage to finish the 9th you will become Kong Jie, Wang Lin go straight through all 9), Kong Jie.

Golden Sovereign, Tian Zun, Yue Tian Zun (Wang Lin speculated that the so called Tian Zun and Yue Tian Zun actually just big circle of Kong Jie but because breaking through Da Tian Zun is hard people separated each increase, Wang Lin will has Tian Zun then Yue Tian Zun battle capability despite not at that level), Da Tian Zun (only 9 people in xian city at this level with the current number 1 person turn out to be at half treading heaven level also they achieve Da Tian Zun level by somekind of lucky chance at Ancient God Boundary/Realm, Wang Lin never really at this level as after big circle of Kong Jie he directly appear at heaven treading bridges but he has a sun that is the sign of Da Tian Zun)

Half Treading Heaven (there are 9 bridges that you must crossed and if you successfully cross the 9th you become a 4th step cultivator)

Fourth Step :Heaven treading realm (Wang Lin level at the end of story), other levels were not stated
    Fifth Step, Sixth Step (only mentioned near the end of story and never elaborated but it was stated there was indeed people who achieve these level)

im at chapter 1226 - the part where he is at limitless sect tournament. and then fights with "Remote antiquity Elder" who passed Heaven and Man Waning Tribulation 1
    I have a question in spoiler tag beneath.
    Thanks, im wondering if you could give me the machine translation names. for the steps if possible.
    i know 2 stage is;
    Glimpse nirvana, Net nirvana, Broken nirvana.
    Heaven and Man Waning Tribulation 1
    Heaven and Man Waning Tribulation 2
    Heaven and Man Waning Tribulation 3
    Heaven and Man Waning Tribulation 4
    Heaven and Man Waning Tribulation 5
    Is  3 stage ?? ;
    Spatial Nirvana, Spatial Spirit, Spatial Profound , Spatial Disaster           - in this order?       

- So you have to pass 5 - Heaven and Man Waning Tribulation, to go in to stage 3 ? If you do it another way its toxic. what exactly are the consequences? Would there be an advantage to doing the 5 tribulations, then going to stage 3, rather than using another way to go in to stage 3.

Character like the Yan Leizi from Thunder Immortal Temple and corpse yin sect -kings, what are their cultivation? I know they are in Heaven and Man Waning Tribulation power stage.
  • Well, we both just using mtl  :) , for the mtl that I use it was Empty Nirvana, Ethereal, Xuan Jie, Xuan tribulation (9 tribulations with each tribulation your level increase and if you manage to finish the 9th you will become Kong Jie), Kong Jie. I believe it was more or less the same. Not really, you don't have to pass the 5 tribulations as Wang Lin didn't do all of them and just increasing his perception for all of his Dao Essence. To breakhtrough to 3rd step you have to open the door of the third step using Dao Esssence. The greater your dao essence the more likely you can blew open it that's why some cultivators use the incense as it is believed to be increasing your essence level (not really true though as when Wang Lin at broken nirvana level his essence (his lightning dao essence) has higher quality than an elder at early third step who is using incense, of course the elder essence is a different type though as it is wind essence but still...). The incense is toxic for people of cave world as their bodies can't really process them but for people outside of cave world it's not toxic. I believe the 5 tribulations serve to build up more power to increase the probability of blew open the door and even if you finish the 5th tribulation you're still not at 3rd step level unless you manage to blew open the door.
  • edited January 2017
    Hi, i have a question regarding essence sensebility stages: Im at chapter 1772: IT`S IN SPOILER TAG
    At the chapter im at now he is trying to get to the xiang continent, leaving the immortal cave world.

I know that first you have to "sense the essence", then "small accomplishment", "great accomplishment" (counted as enough/finished.), it can further evolve to "completed" , then furher evolve to get a "true body".

at the current chapter i think he is at this stage in regard to the essence, unsure if thunder is "completed". he has not achived "true body" with any of his essences yet.

1.       LIFE AND DEATH GREAT ACCOMPLISHMENT (OWN ESSENCE)

2.       KARMA/ BECAUSE OF FRUIT GREAT ACCOMPLISHMENT (OWN ESSENCE)

3.       REALLY AND FALSE ESSENCE GREAT ACCOMPLISHMENT (OWN ESSENCE)

4.       FIRE GREAT ACCOMPLISHMENT (OWN ESSENCE)

5.       THUNDER COMPLETED/GREAT ACCOMPLISHMENT (OWN ESSENCE)

6.       SLAUGHTERING GREAT ACCOMPLISHMENT (OWN ESSENCE)

7.       RESTRICTION GREAT ACCOMPLISHMENT (OWN ESSENCE)

8.       REALITY WATER SMALL  ACCOMPLISHMENT (OWN ESSENCE)

• I don't get it, what's your question exactly ? :) . The level of essence accomplishment wasn't exactly explained clearly, you wil only know he completed the essence by the breakthrough of his cultivation. by the way iirc water essence is completed in his early time in XianGang continent and the first true body is fire true body
  • edited January 2017
    "Great accomplishment" mean that is cultivation progresses, but it doesnt mean that it is "completed", right?
    i have read up to the part where he completes water essence yet.
  • Does wang lin have extermination / extinguishing essence? im not talking about slaughter essence.

• More like 'End' essence since it is the opposite of the 'Beginning' essence
  • Are there different mtl site?
    I use the one at lmntl