Is this harem series?

This is harem right? Who is the member of Ling Dong harem members...

Comments

• Yes

The rapes girl
    Sister
    Ice girl
    Have faith in the Lord Fifth, gain eternal life! When the Lord Fifth appears, who dares to cause strife!
  • No

Lin Dong never actually has a real relationship in this story. The best that can be said, is that at certain points in the story he spends some time with the two girls he is acknowledged to have feelings for.

There are exactly two instances of sex in this story and both of them are forced. The first is in the tomb where he meets Qingzhu for the first time, and they are forced to have sex. The second is much later in the story when Qingzhu rapes (yes I mean this literally, she drugs him and has sex with him.) Lin Dong.

• Brega said:
    No

Lin Dong never actually has a real relationship in this story. The best that can be said, is that at certain points in the story he spends some time with the two girls he is acknowledged to have feelings for.

There are exactly two instances of sex in this story and both of them are forced. The first is in the tomb where he meets Qingzhu for the first time, and they are forced to have sex. The second is much later in the story when Qingzhu rapes (yes I mean this literally, she drugs him and has sex with him.) Lin Dong.

What a harem is can be debated, but he does have feelings for all three of the girls, so he does have a harem. After all, even if u don't include the sister, the other two make a harem.
    Have faith in the Lord Fifth, gain eternal life! When the Lord Fifth appears, who dares to cause strife!
  • Brega said:
    No

retaliation?

• retaliation?
    No she has a reason.
  • Brega said:
    No she ha a reason.
    what's the reason?
  • Brega said:
    No

What a harem is can be debated, but he does have feelings for all three of the girls, so he does have a harem. After all, even if u don't include the sister, the other two make a harem.
    The important question here is do the three girls ever get together or does he rotate between them?

The more important question is how does he protect his girls?  In a harem protecting women is important criteria of the genre.  (In reverse harem is protecting men... though from what is a different story)

• There are several girls throughout the story that show romantic interest in Lin Dong, however there are only ever 2 that Lin Dong shows interest in. There is very little actual romance in this story, as Lin Dong spends most of the story training or fighting.

The First girl is met at about chapter 170, while the second is met at about chapter 630. At no point in the story is he ever actually in a relationship with either girl and the story also has an open ending, so there is no romance conclusion either.

Despite what people may claim, there is never a declaration or acknowledgement of love between Lin Dong and his adoptive sister.

We know from spoilers of TGR that Lin Dong is married to Huanhuan, but I've never read any spoiler that mentions him being married to Qingzhu or Qing Tan, and while TGR is the sequel to WDQK, you can't use events of that novel to make arguments for this one.

As to the seeming lack of romance in the story I'd rather not elaborate, because the romance of Huanhuan is important to the second half of the story.

• This isn't like ISSTH right? With almost no romance?
  • edited April 2016
    There will be sign of romance but that will be later half of the story when lin dong join a sect.
  • Remember Jiang Xue’ from Great Eagle City? (Chapter 210-230)
    Lin Dong and Jiang Xue has a relationship they even kiss
    though Ling Qingzhu was his first women who'd got OWNED! (twice a rape scene)

but in the end Jiang Xue and Ling Dong didn't end up..I guess it's just a little love scene
  • mony122 said:
    Brega said:
    No she ha a reason.
    what's the reason?
    MC wanted to learn this cultivation method from her. Only that he can learn it is if they do it. MC asked her to teach him. She doesn't want to reject the MC but doesn't want to tell the MC what has to be done. So she drugs him so he won't find out. But in the end the MC told her that he knew and it was impossible to not notice.
  • Remember Jiang Xue’ from Great Eagle City? (Chapter 210-230)
    Lin Dong and Jiang Xue has a relationship they even kiss
    though Ling Qingzhu was his first women who'd got OWNED! (twice a rape scene)

but in the end Jiang Xue and Ling Dong didn't end up..I guess it's just a little love scene
    There still hope in tgr. He can atleast make her as his concubine.

Lindong only got 2 wifes. His sister is not part of his harem. I can't call this a harem if its not more than 2. 
  • Su Rou, seriously there has to be a link. She obviously likes Ling Dongy Dong
  • MaseCage said:
    Su Rou, seriously there has to be a link. She obviously likes Ling Dongy Dong
    Su Rou is a hard core "fan" of LD. She's the little sister of Ling Qing Zhu in her sect, so as far as story told, Su Rou support Ling Qing Zhu and know her place only as sister to LD