Spoiler thread BTTH

1235»

Comments

• When LD smashed Misty Cloud Sect did he get something from them? Like medicinal ingerdients, techniques or other things?
  • LD??? lol
    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth" - Sherlock Holmes
  • aashish said:
    LD??? lol
    Whoops. Got my novels mixed up :smile: 
  • When will XY get his first Tian level skill?
  • edited March 21
    Silith said:
    When will XY get his first Tian level skill?
    At chapter 1263, Xiao Yan got Great Heavenly Fortune Palm Tian level skill from ancient ruins.(Engraved in dou sheng expert's rib)
  • Will XY make Body Transformation Pill for Zi Yan or will she stay as a little girl the whole time?
  • Silith said:
    Will XY make Body Transformation Pill for Zi Yan or will she stay as a little girl the whole time?
    Not that i remember. She kinda grows out of it once she meets her tribe and her blood is activated
  • Are there body strengthening skills in BTTH world? Like Great Sun Thunder Body or Green Heaven Materialized Dragon Skill in WDQK.

• edited June 2
    anybody know why patreon amount just plummeted for BTTH? It was close to 5k but now its barely at 4k.. it changed over a couple days... more so.. with instant billing, it shouldn't have really mattered if you changed pledge amount at the end of month
    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth" - Sherlock Holmes
  • I just got caught up to when Xiao Yan becomes Dou Shi (c 161).  

Anything happen with Yun Zhoni? Fairy Doctor? 

• Erbrah said:
    I just got caught up to when Xiao Yan becomes Dou Shi (c 161).  

Anything happen with Yun Zhoni? Fairy Doctor? 

forgot who yun zhoni is, but fairy doctor has a big part in the story later on, she disappears until like chapter 700....but ye...
  • What will XY do with that Zong Breaking Pill? Use it himself at later date, trade to someone or gift it to someone?
  • Rewrite said:
    1,300-ish.
    Yikes, that's nearly 1k chapters from now..!!
    zanren said:
    lnmtl is surprisingly readable. i dont know if i should continue though haha. here is my summary. only until he finds little fairy doctor.

435-457     Newbie students Fire hunt match against inner courtyard students. Xiao Yan's team defeats Black Ghost and White Spirit team (strongest team in the hunt) excluding Bai Shan using his cousin's(Bai Cheng??) influence to run away         safely. Xiao Yan's team gets rewarded a high level fire card for use in the innercourtyard.

458-481        Xiao Yan and team makes the newbie influence Yin sect. Fights and gambles against Bai group (Bai Shan's cousin's influence) and wins against them. Bai group cannot harm Yin sect for 6 months. Finds the Heavenly Flame location. Advances strength. Finds out about family jade.

482-503        Helps Lin Yan from fire poison to get ingredient. Offends Liu Fei (cousin is in the strong list rank3 Liu Qing). Offends alchemist gang by making better medicinal pills and earning more profit. Fights the Tier 4 alchemist leader in a medicinal pill contest. Xiao Yan wins by making the Tier 5 pill.

504-513        Recruits other alchemist in Yin sect. Trains in the 3000 thunder movement battle skill. Learns the 1st step.                 Comprehends a defensive law regarding the ruler weapon. Finds the top 2 strong list Lin Xiuya in the mountain                 fighting a strong beast. Finds out about the ingredient that the beast protects and waits for an opportunity to             steal it from everyone. Beast uses bloodline power to get extremely OP and defeats Lin Xiuya and team. Xiao Yan             saves the girl that he befriended. Lin Xiuya and team retreats. Thanks Xiao Yan. Team leaves, but Xiao Yan                 remained.

514-522        Heaven Python fights against the beast. Xiao Yan finds the ingredient inside the beast's cave. Returns, but finds         out that the Heaven Python is winning, but retreats. Queen Medusa appears. Yao Lao makes an agreement to save         Xiao Yan. Xiao Yan uses the treasure to increase his strength and breakthrough again now into Dou Ling. Returns         to inner courtyard.

523-542        Fights Bai Cheng. Bai Cheng eats a medicinal pill to get stronger, Xiao Yan uses his concocted Tier 5 pill. Xiao             Yan wins and enters into the strong list. Finds ingredient from elder by making him a Tier 5 pill. Meets the top             1 in the strong list. Needs another ingredient from another elder. Obtains it by exchanging one of the green         lotus core fire seed and a Tier 5 pill. Yao Lao makes the Tier 6 pill needed for obtaining the Heavenly Flame.         Pill effect is strong so people find out about the effect. Xiao Yan runs away. Tier 6 Alchemist Medicine Emperor         Han Feng with Heavenly Flame (Yao Lao's old disciple who tried to kill him) finds out about the pill effect.         Great Elder looks for the unknown alchemist.

543-554        Xiao Li(Xiao Yan's 2nd brother/the 1st brother is paralyzed and is with the primer clan) goes to Jia Nan academy.         Xiao family hunted by Misty Cloud Sect and Soul Palace. Primer clan and Hai Bo Dong helps Xiao family and hides             them. Xiao Li goes to the chaotic region to train and make an influence. Soul Palace looking for the family jade            (some kind of key). Xiao Yan continues to train. Heavenly Flame goes berserk and elders contain it.

555-580        Inner courtyard strong list competition starts. Xiao Yan first round fights and defeats Bai Cheng again. Xiao Yan         2nd round fights Liu Qing's subordinate. Wins against him by using Lion's Roar and Octane Blast. Top ten from 13             people is chosen by only 3 fights. 3 winners gets the reward, other 3 losers get nothing. 1st 2 fights end                 simply. Last fight Xiao Yan vs Liu Qing. Fight ends in a draw by using Flam Splitting Tsunami against almost Dou             Wang Liu Qing. Both of them become top 10, so 11 people got the reward in the end.

581-595        Xiao Yan heals from wound and advances. Xun Er leaves because the family forced her. Xiao Yan gets the reward                 from competition which is tempering the body by the heavenly flame. Heavenly Flame goes berserk again and finally         gets out. Han Feng calls many people to fight Jia Nan Academy and a war breaks out over the Heavenly Flame.

596-611        Xiao Yan fights Fan Lao (Blood sect master Dou Huang, child killed by Xiao Yan from auction). Uses Yao Lao's                 power to defeat Fan Lao. Fan Lao retreats. Han Feng fights Heavenly Flame and loses. Xiao Yan fights Heavenly                 Flame and wins. Xiao Yan and Han Feng fight over the weakened Heavenly Flame. Han Feng finds out about Yao Lao.             Wants to get the complete Flame Mantra that he didn't get from betraying Yao Lao(only stole an incomplete Flame             Mantra). Xiao Yan defeats Han Feng by using the real Angry Buddha Lotus Flame. Han Feng gets saved by subordinate         and their team retreats. Greatly weakened Xiao Yan gets eaten by Heavenly Flame. Heavenly Flame sealed by the                 elders in the tower.

612-620        Xiao Yan in coma. Yao Lao protected him. Xiao Yan wakes up, but is in the bottom of the tower. Yao Lao can't                 protect him anymore and returns to sleeping state. Xiao Yan tries hard to protect himself using Green Lotus Core             Fire and sitting on the Green Lotus Throne. Medusa appears and gets attacked by Heavenly Flame. Xiao Yan loses                 strength and the Throne gets melted along with his storage ring and he goes into coma with Medusa. Medusa's                 spirit combines with the Heaven Python. Xiao Yan's body gets submerged in the melted throne and all his medicinal         ingredients and pills from the ring. Xiao Yan wakes up and becomes stronger and swallows Fallen Heart Heavenly                 Flame. Fuses it with his Green Lotus Core Flame using mantra. Medusa wins against the Heaven Python. Xiao Yan                 gets poisoned when he fuses the 2 flames. [some scenes involving Medusa and Xiao Yan]. Xiao Yan becomes Dou Wang.

621-643        Xiao Yan breaks out from the tower. Finds out about Han Feng's alliance. Xiao Li eats a deathly pill and becomes             Dou Wang and has 3 years to live. Fan Lao attacks Xiao Li. Xiao Yan finally kills Fan Lao and saves Xiao Li. Jia             Nan Academy finally fights Han Feng's alliance and another war breaks out. Han Feng vs Xiao Yan. Fused Heavenly             Flame Angry Buddha Lotus stronger than before and defeats Han Feng. Soul Palace appears and attacks weakened Xiao         Yan. Medusa saves him. Medusa kills Han Feng. Soul Palace takes Han Feng's soul along with his Heavenly Flame.                 Xiao Yan gets Han Feng's high level storage ring which has a high level cauldron, maybe in the heavenly cauldron             list.

644-669        Xiao Yan heals. Opens Xun Er's gift before she left. Finds out about the high level battle skills(2 out of 5                 Emperor's Seals). Pratices the first seal. Medusa makes a different transaction with Xiao Yan (wants to kill him             but the Heaven Python still has some spirit left in her). Xiao Li makes Xiao sect in Han Feng's previous city. 3             influence attacks Xiao sect. Xiao Yan appears with Medusa and scares the 3. Makes an offer(tier 6 medicinal pill)         as helper against Misty Cloud sect. Revives Yao Lao. Prepares for war against Misty Cloud sect.

670-702        Returns to Jia Ma Empire. Saves Mu Tie(the one who allowed him to run away from the fort) from Misty Cloud sect.             Primer clan is attacked by Misty Cloud sect. Xiao Yan returns and saves them. Xiao Yan meets with influences in             the Jia Ma empire to wage war against Misty Cloud sect. Misty Cloud announces Yun Yun and Gu He's wedding. Xiao             Yan makes Tier 6 pill and saves the imperial family beast.

703-726        War starts. Xiao Yan vs Gu He. Gu He loses in 10 moves. Xiao Yan vs Yu Shan. Yao Lao injures Yu Shan. Soul Palace         fights Yao Lao. Xiao Yan kills Yu Shan using 3 heavenly flame fire lotus. Soul Palace eats Yu Shan's soul and                 other misty cloud elder's souls and gets really strong. Nalan Yanran returns(does nothing just gets mad and                 almost dies from Xiao Yan). Soul Palace vs Yao Lao and Queen Medusa. Yao Lao gets captured by Soul Palace. Yao                 Lao gives Xiao Yan his Heavenly Flame, says that if he truly dies, the flame will truly be with Xiao Yan, for now         Xiao Yan can only control it and feel Yao Lao's soul. Misty Cloud sect gets disbanded. Yun Yun and Nalan Yanran             leaves Jia Ma empire.

727-754        Xiao Yan heals. Finds out about Yao Lao's remedy for Xiao Li. Longevity pill extends a person's life by 10 years.         Within that time, Xiao Li has to advance into Dou Huang to live or else he dies in 10 years. Xiao Yan makes the             Flame Alliance with Primer clan, Mu clan, Nalan clan, imperial family, and Alchemist guild. Xiao Yan goes to the             town where he befriended Little Fairy Doctor. Finds her and attacks him. Finds out its Xiao Yan she retreats.                 Xiao Yan refines medicinal pills for the rewards from various helps. Xiao Yan and Zi Yan (top 1 in inner                 courtyard strong list) goes into closed door training. Both promotes into Dou Huang. Wakes up and finds out about         the war in Jia Ma Empire against 3 great empires with 3 Dou Zongs. Medusa injured 1 Dou Zong but is also injured.

755-771        Medusa fights 2 Dou Zong. Xiao Yan helps her fight the other one. Xiao Yan defeats the 3-man Dou Zong (peak Dou             Huang's with ability to combine into Dou Zong). Another Dou Zong appears(Little Fairy Doctor) and fights Medusa.             The other Dou Zong vs Xiao Yan. Xiao Yan defeats him by using Angry Buddha Lotus. Finds out the other Dou Zong is         the Little Fairy Doctor. Talks to her and finds out that the Soul Palace started the war by offering her the cure         to her disease(Poison body). Xiao Yan offers solution. The war ends because Little Fairy Doctor left.

772-786        Xiao Yan and Medusa finds out about the pregnancy. Assassinates the 2 injured Dou Zong to completely stop the                 war. Xiao Yan vs Gu He in an alchemy battle. Xiao Yan wins and gets Gu He to join the Flame Alliance.

Thanks!
    aii, thanks for keeping my anxiety in control while reading this novel

• edited July 27
    What will XY do with the remaining 3 drops of green-red blood?
  • What happend with zi yan?She is harem member?
    What happend with yun yun,xiao yu, fairy doctor, xiao mei and ya fei?
  • mercer said:
    What happend with zi yan?She is harem member?
    What happend with yun yun,xiao yu, fairy doctor, xiao mei and ya fei?
    MC will only have two wives Xun'er and Medusa.
    Zi yan she became dragon king.
    Fairy doctor mostly travels with Mc.
    Yun yun join some sect later she became sect master.
    don't know much it's been 2-3 years since i read btth
  • Do we ever find out what is deeper in the magma below Jia Nan Academy? Its referenced from Tian Huo zun-zhe that there is something down there that scares a Dou Zun.
  • The last Dou Di :p
  • viole1369 said:
    IIRC we also have yr - 2 yr skip when he does 3rd flame in list, And he also fucks Xun'er while at it there
    Can you tell me the exact chapters where the main character had sex with Xun'er please? Correct me if im wrong but i think they did it twice in total? Please let me know what those chapters are, thanks. 
  • viole1369 said:
    IIRC we also have yr - 2 yr skip when he does 3rd flame in list, And he also fucks Xun'er while at it there
    Can you tell me the exact chapters where the main character had sex with Xun'er please? Correct me if im wrong but i think they did it twice in total? Please let me know what those chapters are, thanks. 
    why the heck are you so interested??? Get a life man
  • Any idea who is the mysterious person who is hunting the snake tribe in the beast territory? The arc where they are trying to find a baby soul fruit or something. 

Also, they they received help when they escape from hall of soul when rescuing yao chen? And did the other dou zun who wanted to explode saved?
  • I think it's the half-snake girl with the special green eyes (can't remember the translated term).
  • I left off this novel for a bit and now im lost on which chapter i was in. the last thing i remember is he won the war against 2 other kingdoms, found out about the poison lady being her friend, and left to go with her to her kingdom. any ideas what chapter that is?
  • Nvm figued it out, sorry about that