Spoiler thread BTTH

Comments

• AmazingLi said:
    when do xiao yan meet xuner again after separating after the academy arc?
    Dude, it's above ur post.
    Have faith in the Lord Fifth, gain eternal life! When the Lord Fifth appears, who dares to cause strife!
  • Arron said:
    M.Lang said:
    Can someone tell me when will  MC meet with Yun Yun (Zhi) and have a talk/reunion ? 
    Very soon. Chapter 362. So probably 1 to 2 weeks after GGP gets back...
  • edited April 2016
    nvm missed that it was in the second page of spoilers
  • its funny GGP says he is on vacation but on his site, Gravity tales, he is still posting new things and stuff... Is it suppose to be a vacation from translating BTTH only? lol
    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth" - Sherlock Holmes
  • the current chapter is at 380 or something can anyone tell me when does the Jia Nan Academy Starts please 
  • the current chapter is at 380 or something can anyone tell me when does the Jia Nan Academy Starts please 
    it should be close to 400 If what someone said previously is correct
    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth" - Sherlock Holmes
  • edited April 2016
    aashish said:
    its funny GGP says he is on vacation but on his site, Gravity tales, he is still posting new things and stuff... Is it suppose to be a vacation from translating BTTH only? lol
    He's posting news related updates, he hasn't posted anything resembling a translation in more than a week. So if you would kindly fuck off and stop feeling entitled when someone is on hiatus because he has a life, that'd be great.
  • xigua said:
    aashish said:
    its funny GGP says he is on vacation but on his site, Gravity tales, he is still posting new things and stuff... Is it suppose to be a vacation from translating BTTH only? lol
    He's posting news related updates, he hasn't posted anything resembling a translation in more than a week. So if you would kindly fuck off and stop feeling entitled when someone is on hiatus because he has a life, that'd be great.
    hoo... feeling entitled?? do you even know what that means? it makes no sense whatsoever here.. well whatever
  • edited April 2016
    aashish said:
    xigua said:
    aashish said:
    hoo... feeling entitled?? do you even know what that means? it makes no sense whatsoever here.. well whatever
    Just because you don't get it doesn't mean it doesn't make any sense. Maybe it's a comprehension issue on your behalf, not that this will make any sense to you whatsoever.
    It starts at 406. 
  • xigua said:
    aashish said:
    xigua said:
    aashish said:
    Just because you don't get it doesn't mean it doesn't make any sense. Maybe it's a comprehension issue on your behalf, not that this will make any sense to you whatsoever.
    Dude; just stop....
  • Is his dad alive?
  • i had read somewhere that xiao yan rapes medusa when they get trapped inside the tower..is it really that way or was it a misunderstanding on readers point, coz in manhua it doesnt show any signs of him raping her..so what exactly happened?
  • kr33d said:
    i had read somewhere that xiao yan rapes medusa when they get trapped inside the tower..is it really that way or was it a misunderstanding on readers point, coz in manhua it doesnt show any signs of him raping her..so what exactly happened?
    it's a "forced" rape (in the sense that he is not willing raping her but is forced be an external factor)... the flame trigger medusa final evolution/fusion with the snake while temporary wekening her to the point that she can hardly move... at the same time he become almost insane as a side effect of assorbing the flame and that trigger the rape...
  • kr33d said:
    i had read somewhere that xiao yan rapes medusa when they get trapped inside the tower..is it really that way or was it a misunderstanding on readers point, coz in manhua it doesnt show any signs of him raping her..so what exactly happened?
    It will happen because of the effect of another heavenly fire. Check other threads, there were description about it.
  • edited April 2016
    Dude; just stop....
    Not sure why you're quoting a converation that is 5 days old, but ayy.

What am I going to stop? Certainly not myself. GGP is/was on vacation and hasn't been posting translations for anything during that week. Then 8-year-old-ass-whatever-his-name-is comes here complaining that other stuff has gotten updates instead of BTTH. I visit gravitytales regularly and I can tell you that GGP hasn't posted translations from when he stated he was going on vacation until just recently. All he had been doing is posting updates in regards towards his site. That sort of content only takes minutes to do, while translating chapter takes hours. However, assprgrpogjr knows GGP is on vacation, GGP even said he was on vacation and is likely won't be able to translate, and yet Assisdhgfoiewgho wants releases. What else do you call him besides childish and entitled?

But Sir White Knight, wouldst thou doeth me a favor and accompanith me on the quest to seeketh the Holy Grail?

kr33d said:

Manhua skips and censors a lot of stuff for the sake of progression. It also alters some content
    Xiao Yan being under the influence of the Heavenly Flame and raping Medusa did happen in the light novel. Not sure how this will play out in the manhua, but in the novel, it led to his first child.

• Manhua skips and censors a lot of stuff for the sake of progression. It also alters some content
    Xiao Yan being under the influence of the Heavenly Flame and raping Medusa did happen in the light novel. Not sure how this will play out in the manhua, but in the novel, it led to his first child.
    can you tell me when that will be?
  • Tanatos said:

Manhua skips and censors a lot of stuff for the sake of progression. It also alters some content
    around the end of the accademy arc... the flame causing all this is in fact the one hidden within the accademy
  • i guess it might be the next few chapter in which they might explain..or maybe they censored it out
    thanx for explaining..
  • Tanatos said:

Raping Medusa? 620 in the novel. It isn't too detailed, but it's there towards the end.
  • 1) what chapter is medusa's kid born?
    2) when do xiao yan save his master from soul palace?

• Well I was reading the raw so I lost myself at somewhere around 1010. I really didn't get what happened to that second soul xiao yan meets later on. His name was tian hou if I'm not mistaking. Thanks in advance.
  • When Xiao Yan attacks Misty Cloud Sect again at what level he is at?
    When does Yao Lao get his new body?(What chapter?)
  • I can only answer the first question since I haven't gotten far enough for the second, but when he attacks the Misty Cloud Sect ater being at the Jian Nan Academy, he's at the peak of Dou Wang, which is Dou King. He also fused 2 heavenly flames and become pretty much unparalleled amongst Dou Wang.
  • I can only answer the first question since I haven't gotten far enough for the second, but when he attacks the Misty Cloud Sect ater being at the Jian Nan Academy, he's at the peak of Dou Wang, which is Dou King. He also fused 2 heavenly flames and become pretty much unparalleled amongst Dou Wang.
    Thanks. Another small question:
    When Xiao Yan arrives to the Jian Nan Academy is he still a 4-star Da Dou Shi or higher?
  • edited April 2016
    I can't really remember for sure, but I believe he either reaches 6-star or 7-star Da Dou Shi right after he gets there, don't quote me on it though, because my memory of that part is a bit fuzzy.
  • I can't really remember for sure, but I believe he either reaches 6-star or 7-star Da Dou Shi right after he gets there, don't quote me on it though, because my memory of that part is a bit fuzzy.
    Thanks. Thats some speed he got there.
  • edited April 2016
    I just can't get used to those power levels.  Hehe!  I'd rather look at the original Chinese characters, or some weird English translation (ex. Fighting Celestial).

Silith said:
    When does Yao Lao get his new body?(What chapter?)
    I think it's close towards the end.  I say close, but it should be hundreds of chapters away from the conclusion.  IIRC, it's the part where Half-saint is the top powerhouse.  I might be wrong.

You know how these stories go.  They introduce a top powerhouse level, then as the story progresses, that "top" gets adjusted as new characters come in and the author reveals more of the "hidden" giants, the underlying power struggles and great sects.
  • edited April 2016
    I know for a fact it's not even close to the end that Yao Lao gets his body, because I don't know which chapter, but I do know which level Xiao Yan is at when he revives Yao Lao, which is 1 star Dou Zun, after Xiao Yan revives Yao Lao he gives Xiao Yan his White Bone Chilling Flame that becomes his fourth Heavenly Flame. After he absorbs the flame he rises to become a 4 star Dou Zun.

So when Yao Lao gets his body, there is still A LOT left of the books.

He still has to become a Dou Half Saint, Dou Saint and Dou Di, he also has 2 more Heavenly Flames to absorb, the Sea Heart Flame and Purfying Lotus Demon Flame. That's a huge amount left.
  • I guess?  I said close because I was speaking more from how the story "felt".  Removing all the "fillers", it's fairly close to the end.  In terms of number of chapters, though, like I said earlier, it's hundreds away.  Well, no need to trust me, because a few hundreds of chapters towards the end, I've started just skimming through the MTL.  And I read just to pass the time, so I'm not that picky with details.  Especially the level up and the pill concoction chapters.  Sometimes, I just skip those.  Hahaha!