Spoiler thread BTTH

We kinda do not have a real spoiler thread so well.

Does Liu Ling get his fair deal of problems for being a bitch atm?
Not like in the web novel?
And is someone here who could somehow tell us the big arcs with the chapters they range?

Comments

• Promised Fight
    Escape the Yu Lan Sect
    Return to Xiao Clan
    Rampage in Yu Lan Sect
    Escape the Country
    Black Bull's/Horn's Stronghold
    Enter the Jia Nan Academy
    Freshmen Survival Game
    Rise of Pan Gate
    Meeting Old and New Enemies in the Forest
    Power Ranking Tourney

I just did all the arcs until the current TL for the novel. They haven't release these chaps yet though.
    Have faith in the Lord Fifth, gain eternal life! When the Lord Fifth appears, who dares to cause strife!
  • Some arcs that are after would be (in no particular order)

Getting the heavenly flame in jia nan academy (blanking on name)
    forming the xiao sect/ getting people together to attack the yu lan sect
    attacking the yu lan sect
    forming the fire clan or something (forgot name)
    meeting fairy doctor again

more later if I feel like it...
  • naa it should be in the late 300s if not early 400s at least going by the manga. probably lasts until the 600s though
    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth" - Sherlock Holmes
  • Questions:

What happens to Nalan Yan Ran after Xiao Yan defeats her in the 3-Year Promised Fight?

When Xiao Yan attacks the Yun Lan sect, does he fight with Yun Yun?

Thanks to anyone who answers these.

• Who's the new guy in the current translations? Someone with connection to Yao Lao's sect or something?
    You mean Fa Ma? He was someone who met with Yao Lao back then in his youth (He describes Yao Lao as an old man back then) that just received minor pointers from him for a couple of days. Does pointers helped him become an alchemist and the current head of the alchemist association later on.
  • Question:

Will Xiao Yan be higher than a Tier 2 alchemist after the tournament? Or will he still have to take the tests to rank up?
  • hunknow said:
    Who's the new guy in the current translations? Someone with connection to Yao Lao's sect or something?
    You mean Fa Ma? He was someone who met with Yao Lao back then in his youth (He describes Yao Lao as an old man back then) that just received minor pointers from him for a couple of days. Does pointers helped him become an alchemist and the current head of the alchemist association later on.
    I think he means Yan Li, the alchemist from Chu Yun, which he confused for Han Feng.

While important to this arc, he's a minor character overall, and has no relations with Yao Lao.
  • edited February 2016
    When MC will become 6 tier alchemist? Will Yanran know that Xiao Yan is Yan Xiao after "Promised Fight"?
  • gyousi said:
    Question:

Will Xiao Yan be higher than a Tier 2 alchemist after the tournament? Or will he still have to take the tests to rank up?

He'll win and if I'm not mistaken, the pill he'll refine is Tier 4.  He won't be taking any tests to get an official rank anytime soon.  He would be in the Central Continent when he finally gets officially evaluated.  This is in preparation for the big competition for alchemists.
    When MC will become 6 tier alchemist? Will Yanran know that Xiao Yan is Yan Xiao after "Promised Fight"?
    If I remember correctly, due to Xiao Yan's techniques or maybe using his Heavenly Flames, his identity gets exposed.  As for when he becomes tier 6, I can't remember.  Either during his stay in school or when he finally enters Central, I think.

• What is up with his Searing Poison?
  • NoobElite said:
    What is up with his Searing Poison?

No biggie.  Actually, it will help him power up and will be dispelled later on.  I don't remember anything else important about it.
  • Did Yun Yun accept invitation at the end of the story? I am confused. Some spoilers say she did, others that she was the only one who didn't...
  • Which chapter MC reject Fiancée girl confession?
  • Ruki said:
    Which chapter MC reject Fiancée girl confession?
    I think at the banquet which is soon. The fight is in the next few chapters.
    Have faith in the Lord Fifth, gain eternal life! When the Lord Fifth appears, who dares to cause strife!
  • I hope Novel version has more impact when he rejected the bitch Fiancée... >:)
  • Ruki said:
    Which chapter MC reject Fiancée girl confession?
    I don't think he does in the LN. I remember her seeing Xiao Yan's flames and suspecting he is Yan Xiao and becomes depressed.
    Ruki said:
    I hope Novel version has more impact when he rejected the bitch Fiancée... >:)
    Manhua has more impact. LN is drawn out and not that dramatic.
  • So, can anyone please tell me what happened to some of the people that Xiao Yan knows? Like Hai Bodong, his brothers and that one guy whose mercenary groupe the annexed, etc. Did they get any "screen time" again? At what levels(cultivation) they ended up being in the end?
  • Xiao Yan's brothers appear repeatedly throughout the story. Hai Bodong also appears again after the academy arc and is one of the main ppl of that arc. Most of the ppl Xiao Yan knows, especially all the girls appear repeatedly throughout the story- mostly they are saved by MC when they encounter danger.
  • Xiao Yan's brothers appear repeatedly throughout the story. Hai Bodong also appears again after the academy arc and is one of the main ppl of that arc. Most of the ppl Xiao Yan knows, especially all the girls appear repeatedly throughout the story- mostly they are saved by MC when they encounter danger.
    Thanks. And what about their cultivation levels. Do his brothers and Hai Bodong achieve higher levels?
  • 1) what chapter do Xiao Yan meet Xuner again after separating during the academy arc?
    2) Do Xiao Yan kick Ling Quan ass or not? What chapter if Xiao Yan do?
  • How does Hai Bodong react to Medusa? I know he is aftaid of her(terrified even), but does his attitude towards her change?

• I can't think of any important scene between Hai Bodong and Medusa.  Although he is afraid of her, she is close with Xiao Yan and it's not like Medusa was being hostile as how she was before (killing humans very savagely without batting an eyelid).  In fact, she became the lead protector of the empire.

As the story goes, Hai Bodong just faded away.  As Xiao Yan continues to rise in power and he also comes into contact with more powerful influences and people.  Hai Bodong and the rest, though they made some breakthroughs in the future, they simply aren't worth anything anymore aside from keeping the social and political mechanisms within the empire and Flame Alliance.  They became very minor characters to serve as contrast to how far Xiao Yan has risen in terms of power and authority.

Anyway, that's all I can remember from the machine translations.  Mind you, with how repetitive (and a bit idiotic) the story turned out, I simply skimmed through a lot of chapters.  My impression of the novel might change if I read the human translation here, but I'll just stack on chapters and let some time pass by before reading BTTH again.  Too many stuff to read.  :tongue: 

• In which chapter will Yao Lao (teacher) awaken from his slumber?

• well this trap game ends in 20 chapters. so within those 20
  • well this trap game ends in 20 chapters. so within those 20
    Thanks 
  • Can someone tell me when will  MC meet with Yun Yun (Zhi) and have a talk/reunion ? 
  • M.Lang said:
    Can someone tell me when will  MC meet with Yun Yun (Zhi) and have a talk/reunion ? 
    Very soon. Chapter 362. So probably 1 to 2 weeks after GGP gets back...

• In which chapter will Yao Lao (teacher) awaken from his slumber?

Yao Lao will awaken at Chapter 364

• AmazingLi said:
    1) what chapter do Xiao Yan meet Xuner again after separating during the academy arc?
    2) Do Xiao Yan kick Ling Quan ass or not? What chapter if Xiao Yan do?
    Both of these events happened very far into the series.
    Xiao Yan will meet Xun Er again in chapter 1104. 再见薰儿
    Xiao Yan will kick Ling Quan ass in  chapter 1317 冤家路窄
  • when do xiao yan meet xuner again after separating after the academy arc?